The Quick Clone Saga: Danny and His 3rd
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Eros Alban

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - To create your quick clone mix 35 liters of water, 20 kg of carbon, 4L of ammonia, 1.5 kg lime, 800g Phosphorous, 250g Salt, 100g Saltpeter, 80g Sulfur, 7.5g Fluorine, 5g Iron, 3g Silicon, 1 bottle of Chemical X and 1 cup of subject's bodily fluid for DNA. This is Danny's 3rd quick clone this month. He really likes to fuck them up.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Slavery   Gay   Incest   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Fisting   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Body Modification  

To create your quick clone mix 35 liters of water, 20 kg of carbon, 4L of ammonia, 1.5 kg lime, 800g Phosphorous, 250g Salt, 100g Saltpeter, 80g Sulfur, 7.5g Fluorine, 5g Iron, 3g Silicon, 1 bottle of Chemical X and 1 cup of subject’s bodily fluid for DNA.

Most people making a quick clone used blood. Some people who were just weird would use tears, or even spit. Danny had learned that his clones would come out more submissive and horny if he used his own semen. So with the prospect of fucking himself, he would easily produce the needed cupful in one short jerkoff right into the clone tub. As the batch of fluid bubbled and gurgled into a solid form Danny remained erect. His hard young cock swollen and dripping with cum.

Clone D woke up the sight of himself standing above him wacking off. His first sight in the world was his own cock exploding, getting covered in thick warm teen jizz. Clone D moaned in pleasure, opening his mouth taking his real self in his mouth. The 8 inch cock just felt right in his mouth and the remaining cum tasted sweet and a bit tangy.

Alive for only 5 minutes, naked in a tub in the middle of the woods, and he was already a cock sucking cum dump duplicate. Clone D looked at Danny with love and lust, scooping the cum off his face and eating it up. Words were of no use, they were the same person. A smile crossed both their faces and with a nod of Clone D’s head Danny smacked his duplicate. Bright red hand prints appeared on both sides of the new boy’s face.

“You’re enjoying this aren’t you fag.” Danny asked his clone.

“No sir. I’m straight sir.” The clone truthfully answered, his own equally 8 inch cock equally hard as its real version. Enjoyment wasn’t part of this. It was something else.

“Lying slag. You’re getting off on this. You know what the punishment is for being a lying little bitch faggot of a clone right. Say it”

“Fag clones get fucked sir.”

Danny dragged his clone out of the tub and over to his outdoor dungeon. Putting Clone D in the stock Danny was able to easily slam into his ass dry. Clone D screamed in pain sending birds and squirrels fleeing but no one heard him this deep in the woods. The dry rape was sooner than he expected but it felt better than he had hoped for. As a clone he remembered the years of the real Danny’s wonder of what it would feel like to be rape by himself. So what it hurt more than he could bare, he wanted it to go on, to continue pleasing his real self. His master self. Clone D pushed thru the pain and back on to the invading cock in his ass. Well his cunt now. Danny groaned loudly with pleasure as the bitch on his dick back his cunt up and squeezed, milking him.

Danny loved fucking his own ass. The sight of himself bent over filled him with a dirty twisted glee. Added that the slut beneath him, taking his swollen cock was a submissive little bitch made Danny want to hurt him. He reached out to the toys he kept nearby and picked one of his favorite floggers. The heavy leather felt good in his hands, but the sound of it hitting the clone sluts back was even better.

With his cock still balls deep in his clone’s cunt, Danny brought the flogger down hard over and over. Clone D cried out, his legs shove and his back spazzed in pain as it turned first red, then dark red. His cunt squeezed Danny’s cock firmly as his own clone cock exploded cum covering the dirt ground beneath them.

“Oh I’m cumming. I’m shooting my cum on the ground.”

“That’s it you fag clone. Waste your future selves. Spill your faggot clone cum on the dirt where you can no longer be of any use to me your real self. Your master self.”

Clone D was loving the pain his was getting. He continued to back his cunt up onto his real self while begging for more. Danny had yet to cum, and it was early in the day. He pulled his hard dripping cock free. He took the largest butt plug he owned which was only 6 inches long but was massively thick and forced it into his clone’s ass. As Clone D screamed Danny went and got out his bull whip. Danny spent the next hour striking his clone with the bull whip in well-practiced strikes, covering his back, ass, legs, and landing multiple strikes directly on the plug forcing it deeper into Clone D. While he did this he kept his cock hard stroking it by using his clone’s tears and snot as lube.

Danny felt that he was getting close to cumming. He went to the front of the stocks and shoved the tip of his swollen cock head up the left nostril of his clone. Clone D looked up at his real self, unsure about this new twist. With his mirror self, looking at him with confusion Danny came hard, blowing thick heavy chucks of teenage jock cum up his clone’s nose into his brain and down his throat. His clone started to gag and choke on his thick seed, cum coming out his other nostril as well as drooling out of his open mouth.

Cum filled his mouth, throat and sinus with a tangy burny sweet taste that pained Clone D. His cock never felt so hard before. Danny takes him out of the stocks but the plug in his ass is so large he has to squat and walk bow legged just to follow him to the sling. The clone is placed in the homemade sling made out of broken glass and barbed wire. As he is tossed onto it, he is cut up once again. He started to black out for a moment but Danny woke up again with several well placed slaps to the face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.