SWMS 8 - High School Troubles
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by Arquillius

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Taking place in the late 1990s, this story follows Siblings Joshua and Alicia as they live out their high school years. Please note that EVENT CHAPTERS are not within the normal flow of time, and may jump you ahead or behind, and they are cannon to the story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Violence  

Later that night, I was awoken by a mouth on my cock. I reached over to my nightstand and turned on the light to reveal Stacy Z sucking my cock.

“Hey there,” I said.

She was in her PJs, which consisted of a long t-shirt and a pair of panties.

“Hey.” She said pulling her mouth off my semi-hard cock. “I wanted to talk to you before I got started, but you were kind of sleeping.” She said softly.

“What about?” I asked.

“Stacy R asked us to back off of you. She’s stuck on you. Stacy B was happy to accept, however, I had a stipulation.” She told me.

“And that is?” I asked.

She stood up and pulled off her t-shirt to reveal her DD-cup tits. They had some sag to them, but they were full. She had large areolas and her nipples were fully erect. She was wearing white panties as well.

“I get to have sex with you once.” She cooed at me as she climbed onto the bed.

She climbed right up to me and we shared a passionate kiss as she took my cock in her hand and slowly started to jerk it off.

“I have to say, how you swept her off her feet, I’ve always wanted that for Stacy R.” She cooed at me. “You’ve made both Stacy B and me very happy by doing that.” She said.

“You’re welcome.” I cooed.

“Now, I don’t want anything special, just you cumming deep inside me, okay?” She cooed.

“Gladly,” I said with a smile.

She moved back down to my cock turning her ass towards me and began back at her work of getting me hard. I rubbed her ass for a moment with my hand, then pushed her panties aside to reveal her hairy pussy. I slid my finger into her pussy hole to find her already extremely wet.

“If you’re wondering, I’m not a virgin. I’ve even had a kid. She’s 2.” She said.

“Really? Wow.” I said as I began fingering her.

“Yeah.” She said between licks. “I got raped by some drug dealer when I was 11.” She said. “9 months later, the drug dealer had been killed by the police and I had a beautiful daughter. My mom is helping me raise her.” She added.

My cock was definitely reacting to this talk of having kids it was almost to its fullest hardness.

“Listen.” She said as she pulled away from me. “You’re a great guy, and I would’ve loved to become your fulltime girlfriend, but Stacy is stuck on you, and I can’t take that from her. She’s never shown interest in a guy before you.” She added as she got positioned. “Truth is, the only reason I need this stipulation is because I haven’t had any since my rape, and well ... a girl gets horny. Dildos aren’t enough for me, or they can’t get me off fast enough. So on this, my one weekend off from being a mommy, I need you to help me.” She added.

“Alright,” I said as she pulled aside her panties and lowered herself on my cock.

“Oh, that feels big.” She cooed as I bottomed out in her.

She began bouncing slowly on my cock. I reached up and massaged her tits.

“If you suck on them, I still give off milk from time to time.” She cooed.

I had never drunk milk from a girl that I was having sex with, so I leaned up and took a nipple into my mouth and began sucking. Soon after I was awarded with some sweet liquid from her nipple. I swallowed it down as she let out a moan from it. Her pussy tightened. I pulled her down to her hands and knees and shifted to laying on my back as I continued sucking on her nipple and drinking her milk. I lifted and bent my knees so I could get a good motion going with my hips and began thrusting into her. She let out a long moan. I began picking up the ferocity of my thrusts as I let go of her nipple.

“Oh god! Just like that. I’m about to cum.” She moaned.

Her pussy started to clench down, so I grabbed her hips, and as I shifted my legs back, slammed her hard down on my cock. She let out a loud moan as she came. Feeling her juices surrounding my cock was enough, and I began shooting my cum deep into her womb.

“Yes, shoot it inside me! Fill me up with your cum! Get me pregnant!” She moaned as continued her orgasm, leaking our combined juices to my cock and balls.

The pressure on the head of my cock was immense, and I felt like I was peeing inside her honestly. She laid down on top of me enjoying the feeling of me filling her up.

“Oh god, I needed this so bad!” She moaned.

When we both calmed down I looked down at her.

“Get you pregnant?” I asked.

“Sorry, it’s a fetish. I’m on the pill, I have been since my daughter was born, but I always like to imagine a wonderful guy like you is knocking me up.” She cooed. “I’m gonna have to get Stacy to agree to let me do this with you on occasion in the future.”

“Whatever deals you two make is up to you.” I sighed. “I won’t interfere,” I added.

“Thanks.” She cooed.

Before long, we started to catch our breath and calm down. She slowly pulled me out of her, and then licked me clean before drying me off with my discarded towel from my earlier shower.

“Keep your cock out. I know she’s gonna want it.” She cooed before grabbing her shirt. “I think we ruined my panties.” She giggled before pulling it on.

She quickly made her way out of the room and before I could even adjust myself, Stacy R had slipped in the room. She climbed onto the bed and turned her back to me. She was wearing full PJs. She reached down to her waist and pulled off her pajama bottoms.

“Well, just don’t lay there, get on your side and snuggle me.” She giggled.

I rolled onto my side and she took my cock and guided it into her pussy. She let out a light moan before grabbing at my blanket and pulling it over us. She reached up and switched off the light.

“I hope you enjoyed Stacy Z.” She said.

“It was interesting,” I said. “But she was trying to get off in a hurry, and we were just having sex, not making love like you and I did.”

“Well, I’m sorry we waited until so late, We’re trying to keep Sabrina out of the loop on all of this.” She added.

“Oh? Don’t want her to know that you’ve all had me?” I laughed.

“She thinks that I’ve got a crush on you and we’re just doing some harmless flirting.” She explained. “She’s still got you in her sights.”

“Oh, Stacy Z will talk with you, and it’s okay with me, but she wants to make getting some cock an occasional thing for her ... probably until she finds an actual boyfriend.” I told her.

“Is that what we are now? Boyfriend and Girlfriend?” She asked.

“I thought that’s what we agreed on if the others agreed to back off, minus my sister of course,” I said.

She grabbed my arm and pulled it around her. She turned her head and gave me a kiss.

“Well then, I guess you’re officially my first boyfriend.” She cooed at me. “Goodnight.” She said.

“Goodnight,” I said back.

We fell asleep in each other’s arms and were woken by Sabrina’s yelling.

“You fucking bitch!” She said as she came in my room.

I quickly pulled my cock out of Stacy and put it away before jumping over Stacy, to the floor and getting into Sabrina’s face.

“You have some fucking nerve coming into my room uninvited. You’re a guest in this house. Behave accordingly.” I said like I was trying to remain calm and my anger was out of control.

“I ... but...” Sabrina said.

“Leave my room, and knock before you want to enter. Ask for permission, then we can talk.” I said.

She slowly backed out of my room.

“Holy fuck,” Stacy said as she grabbed her PJ pants and pulled them on.

There was a soft knock at the door.

“Who is it?” I asked slowly.

“It’s Sabrina, I was wondering if I could talk to you,” Sabrina said through the door.

“Just a moment,” I said.

I turned to check on Stacy who was under the covers again.

“Come in,” I said.

She entered the room, looking around.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Well, I had expected to come in here and wake you up with a little fun, but apparently you have other ideas,” Sabrina said.

“Well, yes, I spent the night sleeping next to my girlfriend,” I said as Sabrina focused on me.

“Girlfriend? How long have you two?” She asked.

“Yesterday before dinner. Right before you sent Alicia up to find us.” Stacy said. “Yes, this was after you told all of us you had a thing for him, and no, I didn’t care because, to be honest, I had planned on asking him to be my boyfriend before we were invited over.” She stated.

“I met Stacy R before you and apparently it took her friends helping her through her shy nature to ask me out,” I said. “Listen, the blowjob you gave me after the fight was great and all, but that’s all it was. I didn’t ask you to do it, I didn’t force you, you chose to do it. If you had wanted more of me, you should’ve asked then.” I said.

“I ... uh ... wow.” Sabrina said. “Well ... um ... I’m glad for you ... I’m sorry to have ... entered the way I did. I hope you can accept my apology.” She added as if she were struggling with the right words.

“I accept your apology for entering my room without permission, however, your words were aimed at Stacy, so it is up to her to accept them,” I said before looking back at Stacy.

“Can you ask her to leave?” Stacy asked.

“Sure,” I said.

I looked back to Sabrina.

“Sabrina, my girlfriend would like you to leave my room. I will reinforce that request, as it is my room, now. Please leave on your own accord.” I said.

Sabrina, dumbfounded by this all, turned away and left the room. I made sure to close and lock the door behind her. I walked back over to the bed, where Stacy grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me onto the bed next to her, and into a hug and a passionate kiss.

“That was awesome!” Stacy said.

“You don’t think I overreacted?” I asked.

“Not at all. You were one hundred percent on point and tried to remain calm thru it all. She was just pissed cause I ruined her plans and she didn’t know until she walked in.” Stacy said.

“So, you girls have anything planned today?” I asked.

“We were all supposed to watch movies.” She said.

“Okay, so how about you and I get showered and dressed and then we head up to the video rental place,” I said.

“Can we bring Alicia and the others along?” Stacy asked.

“Are you sure? I mean Sabrina and all.” I pointed out.

“She’s not gonna give up just because you’re going out with me.” Stacy pointed out.

“Maybe ... but I can’t say I know her like you do.” I said. “I’ll be careful,” I added.

We both got off the bed, and Stacy grabbed her things from Alicia’s room before we both headed to the bathroom. After the shower, where Stacy took the time to learn all about what parts of me were sensitive and I learned how her body reacted a bit differently than Alicia’s to touching certain spots, we brushed our teeth and headed to my room and got dressed. Stacy wore a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt. I chose out a nice pair of jeans myself and put on a hooded sweatshirt. We then headed downstairs and joined the others for breakfast. Sabrina was quiet, apparently trying not to arouse my anger, but no longer stared at us with jealous eyes. Meanwhile, Stacy Z and Alicia were laughing it up, and Stacy B had a worried look on her face.

“What is it?” I asked Stacy B.

“It’s just ... I’m worried about how he’ll react when I tell him how I feel.” Stacy B told me.

“Who?” Sabrina asked.

“A guy she likes,” I said. “Listen, he knows you, right? Unattached as well, right?” I asked.

Stacy B. nodded her head.

“Well, if he understands you, he’ll know that you’re not coming to him lightly. I’m sure that when you tell him, he’ll be straightforward and let you know his thoughts.” I said.

“Listen, Stace...” Stacy R said.

Stacy B looked over to Stacy R.

“I know him pretty well myself. If you confess to him, he’ll either end up reciprocating or...” Stacy R. said.

“Or?” Sabrina asked.

“He’ll push you onto the bed, fuck your brains out, then reciprocate. I’ve seen how he looks at you. He secretly worships you.” Stacy R. said.

“Wow. A guy that worships a girl.” Sabrina said.

“It’s not all about worship. It’s about balance.” Alicia said with a sigh. “Setting boundaries and respecting them. To date someone to just have control over them is pointless.”

Sabrina went silent again. We all finished up eating then decided to discuss our plans. We all sat down in the Livingroom to discuss things.

“So Dad is where?” I asked.

“He had to work overtime today, so at work until three. Then he’ll be home with his new boyfriend.” Alicia said.

“Okay. I wonder what he’s like.” I said.

“We were planning on sitting back and watching a few movies today,” Alicia said.

“Yeah, Stacy mentioned that this morning. I thought it might be an idea to head up to the rental store. It’s not far, about a mile. I saw it on my way to the dentist the other day.” I pointed out.

“Oh yeah, your tooth thing, how’s the mouth feel?” Sabrina asked.

“A little sore after all the work I put it thru yesterday.” I joked, inciting ‘OOO’s from the others, which in turn made Stacy blush and everyone laughed at that.

Stacy leaned into me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“Well, he was very good at it,” Stacy said.

The other Stacys shot a look at each other, not saying anything in Sabrina’s presence, but she wasn’t an idiot and caught on quickly.

“The fuck? He had sex with all of you?” She asked.

“Yeah.” Stacy R. said.

“Wait ... so explain this all to me. How did this end up happening?” Sabrina asked.

“Well...” Stacy B started.

“No,” I said.

“What?” Sabrina said.

“If they tell you, what’s to stop you from blabbing it about?” I said. “From what I’ve heard, your track record concerning relationships isn’t the best.”

“Oh ... um ... I can promise.” She said. “I’m not sure what else I can do to prove myself.”

“Admit to what happened with Stacy’s cousin to start with ... the cancer patient you dated last year.” I said.

“Oh ... Tommy.” Sabrina said, tears welling up in her eyes. “Excuse me.” She said, running off to the bathroom.

“Wow ... I didn’t expect that.” Stacy R. said.

“What happened between her and your cousin?” Stacy B asked.

“From what I know, she asked him out when he started coming to our school. He was homeschooled before that. They dated until one night he killed himself. My Aunt and I found him in a pool of blood. No note, nothing. The only time I saw them together was either in school or at the hospital. She never bothered to visit the house. He never wanted to talk about her, and we figured she was making him miserable. After they started dating he just got more and more depressed.” Stacy R. said.

“Listen. I think Stacy and I should talk to her alone, then she can admit what went on and explain everything if she wants to know what’s actually going on.” I said.

“No. I’ll tell you all now,” Sabrina said softly as she entered the room.

Her eyes and nose were now red.

“You deserve to know. Tommy would want that.” She said.

She sat down on the floor and took a deep breath.

“First thing you should know is that I knew Tommy before he showed up in the school. I met him when I was ten years old in the hospital. I had broken my arm while riding my bike and was in to get the cast removed. He was in for his latest treatment for the Chemotherapy. I didn’t understand he was dying, he was just someone to play with. Someone to socialize with. When we talked, I didn’t recognize him from school, so I told him all about me, my friends and my school. He seemed so happy that I could tell him stories. At the end, when I was about to leave, I ran into him again. I gave him a hug and told him if we ever met we could be friends. He countered asking if we met again if he could marry me. I gave him a hug, and a kiss and we parted ways. I never gave him an answer. When he showed up to the school, I didn’t recognize him at first, but he sure did me. And he spent all that energy trying to get my attention. I was oblivious, but Olivia, that Spanish girl I hang out with pointed out what he wanted.” Sabrina explained.

She took a deep breath again and wiped her nose with a bit of tissue that she had brought from the bathroom.

“When I approached him, he reminded me of how he met me and what he asked. He asked me again, and I gushed. I told him yes. When we were in school or he had a chemo appointment, we were inseparable, but then he started to push me away. He didn’t want his Mom to know about me, he didn’t want me visiting him at home. One night he just called me up and dumped me ... I begged him, I pleaded with him. I offered him anything he wanted, my virginity, all of my cash, anything; because I had fallen head over heels for him, but in the end, he just hung up the phone ... and then I found out that was the night he ended his own life ... I couldn’t go to his funeral ... I was too much of a wreck ... I don’t know why he did all that. Maybe it was to try and spare me the pain, maybe it was because he was tired of fighting for his life ... I just don’t know.” Sabrina explained.

By the time she had finished her story she was in tears.

“I didn’t know you two were related or I would’ve come to you for help!” She cried. “I loved him so much!” She added.

Stacy R got off the couch and walked over to Sabrina and put her arms around her, holding her. Hugging her, as she just wept, letting out all the pain that she hadn’t been given a chance to express up until this point.

“I’m sorry, Sabrina.” Stacy R said.

“What?” Sabrina asked trying to regain her composure.

“I had assumed you had been nasty to my cousin, that you had pushed him into the depression of him taking his life. That you had only dated him because he had everyone’s attention.” Stacy said. “I’m sorry I misjudged you.”

“What kind of a fucked up person would do that? I fell in love with your cousin, he lit up my darkest days,” Sabrina said. “And I still miss him so much.”

“I miss him too.” Stacy R. Said.

When Sabrina had calmed down enough, Stacy R invited her to the couch to snuggle with me as well, so I ended up with a teen on each side.

“Joshua ... I know I’ve been asking a lot...” Stacy R said.

“What makes you say that?” I asked.

“Listen, what I asked of you last night ... it was out of anger ... misguided anger at that ... You can disregard it.” She said.

“What’d she ask of you last night?” Sabrina asked.

“I’ll explain after he explains how this all got started and what happened ... if he wants to that is.” Stacy says.

“Well since we’re all laying cards on the table here...” I sighed. “I lost my virginity on Wednesday...” I started.

I took a deep breath.

“The girl who I lost it to is named Liza,” I explained.

“Liza? Liza Franklin? I thought she was stuck on Andrew.” Sabrina asked.

“She was, but on the overt suggestion from her older brother, I followed her to the woods and forced her into having sex ... when I realized what I had done, I apologized, but she decided that we might as well finish up. So we made love right there in the woods.” I explained.

“Wow. Did you cum in her? Or did you pull out?” Sabrina asked.

“I came in her,” I said. “She didn’t seem to mind.”

“Wow, lucky her.” Sabrina cooed.

“Lucky me, more like. The reason that she was reluctant in it all was that her brother had been raping her for nearly a year.” I said.

“The guy you beat up had been doing that?” Stacy B asked.

“Twice. First time I blacked out. The second time, I knew what I was doing.” I explained. “Needless to say, he’s been arrested now, and with the proof, he’ll be going away for a LONG time after his trial, but until then Liza is in protective custody. She wanted a relationship, but realizes that while she’s away, it’s not like she can keep me all to herself.” I stated.

“Okay ... I’m following so far. You two fucked in the woods, and she wanted more but couldn’t because she went into hiding.” Stacy Z said.

“Yep,” I said. “And that’s where things have gotten interesting,” I added.

I looked over at Alicia who took the reigns as it were to explain it all.

“I went into Joshua’s room that night. I tend to when I have a bad dream, or I get cold. I like to snuggle with him.” Alicia explained. “Instead of snuggling him, he began to grope me and the such in his sleep.”

“Oh wow, So Josh has been a bit sexually frustrated,” Sabrina said as she sat up and looked back at me. “So what did you do?”

“We made love,” Alicia said. “And we’ve been intimate since then.”

“That is...” Sabrina said as she stood up.

She turned to Alicia then to me.

“So HOT!” She said.

“I know, right?” Stacy Z said.

“I couldn’t help continuing with him. Joshua is an amazing lover.” Alicia said.

“Yeah, he is.” Stacy B said.

“Wait you have too?” Sabrina asked.

“We all have.” Stacy R. said. “Except for you. That was my request. That he does not have sex with you. I assumed the worst when Tommy died, and I’m sorry for that.” Stacy R. said.

“So, we can have sex now?” Sabrina asked.

“That’s up to Joshua now.” Stacy R said. “I’m his official girlfriend, but technically, unofficially he’s in an open relationship with Alicia and myself. He can fuck Stacy B and Stacy Z if he wants to and they’re willing. And now, if you want...” She added before sighing. “you can be part of that ... if you keep the secret.”

“I’ll keep the secret regardless.” Sabrina said as she turned to Stacy R. “But I wouldn’t mind if he made love to me too.” She added before turning towards me and blushing.

“What do you say, Joshie...” Stacy cooed in my ear.

“I’m not sure if you want me to say Yes just so you can all watch, or you are all saying yes because you all want her in the group now that you’ve connected with her,” I said laughing.

“Honestly, I wouldn’t mind watching.” Stacy Z said.

“Me either.” Stacy B pointed out.

“I wonder if she can eat pussy,” Alicia said with a smirk.

“I’ve never tried, but I’ll be willing to give it a shot,” Sabrina said looking back at her.

“Wow, extra incentive,” I said. “Have any of you eaten pussy before?”

The three Stacys raised their hands.

I was amazed. My little harem was really starting to get into it.

“Come on Josh, sweetie, say yes.” Stacy purred in my ear.

She reached down into my pants and grabbed a hold of my cock.

“Please?” She said.

I turned my head and looked into her eyes. She wanted this. I wasn’t sure why but she wanted this. I thought about it. Sabrina was an attractive girl for sure, and I’d love to have us all having an orgy at this point, because face it, I was a young teen boy. I was horny, and with Stacy holding my cock, I wasn’t about to calm down easily.

“Yes, of course.” I softly whispered back to her.

Stacy and I shared a passionate kiss as the other girls just watched. Stacy reached up a bit to my waist and undid the button on my jeans, unzipped me and fished out my cock.

“I want to watch her suck your cock.” Stacy cooed after we broke the kiss.

She turned to Sabrina and smiled.

“Come over here.” She said softly.

Sabrina slowly walked over. Stacy grabbed her by the shirt and pulled her into a passionate kiss.

“We’re all gonna make love, right here,” Stacy said aloud after breaking the kiss with Sabrina. “And this is how it’s gonna work in the future. Josh gets the final say, but as long as we’re all cool about this, we can enjoy it as much as we want. I’ll continue in the role as his arm candy, but Alicia is definitely his main girlfriend. If we want anyone else in on it, we all need to approve. Agreed?” She asked.

The others all quickly agreed. Stacy grabbed the two of us and forced us to kiss. We shared a short kiss first, then a more passionate one with Stacy moving away. Sabrina sat down next to me, taking my cock in her hand. I reached down to the hem of her long-sleeved shirt and grabbed ahold. I pulled it up, and over her head, only stopping to break the kiss so I could pull it off her, and revealing her bra. I tossed the shirt to the ground. Her bra was pink and padded. As we continued making out, she reached behind her and undid her bra tossing it to the ground. I pulled off my sweatshirt and tossed it to the ground with her clothing. She kissed me on the lips again, then kissed down my chest. She then moved down my stomach to my cock. She stopped at my cock, took my boxers and pants and with a little help pulled them off. She stared at my semi-hard cock for a moment or two before taking it back into her hand and slowly jerking it off as she began licking and sucking my balls. I watched her enjoy my body. I looked over at the others. Alicia was sitting there in her chair, in just her shirt, with her legs spread to a complete naked Stacy Z who was on her knees in front of my sister, eating her pussy. Alicia was playing with her tits through her shirt as Stacy Z licked her and letting out soft moans. Stacy B and Stacy R had gotten undressed and were in a 69 eating each other out. I looked back at Sabrina, who had her entire attention on me. She was still licking and sucking on my balls while slowly jerking my cock. She looked up at me with pleading eyes.

“You know, I never imagined it would be like this.” She said between licks.

“What?” I asked.

“My first actual time with a guy.” She said. “I mean I gave you the first blowjob I had to give in a dirty bathroom, and I’m about to lose my virginity while we’re all having an orgy.” She said after she completely stopped licking.

She stood completely up, letting me actually see her topless for the first time. She had c-cup breasts that sagged down a bit, she had a few extra pounds on her, but all in all looked good. Her breasts had some stretch marks near where they joined her chest. Her areolas were large and her nipples, though soft looked like a pencil eraser on the end of a pencil that had been used a bit. She took her jeans slowly off revealing her panties which matched her bra color, and then removed them, revealing her pussy. It was shaven, but not freshly so it had a bit of stubble on it. She tossed her clothing in our pile and for the first time, I could smell her arousal. She took a deep breath like she was trying to keep calm, as if she were going to freak out.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“It’s just a bit overwhelming.” She said as she stood before me.

She looked around seeing everyone going at it.

“Wow, everyone’s getting into it.” She added.

She sat down next to me.

“So tell me, why did you finally say yes?” She asked. “ I mean you have the Stacys and even your sister? Why let me in on this?”

“I don’t think I can really definitively answer that,” I said as she took my cock back in her hand.

She jerked it off a few times before bending over and beginning to suck on it. As she sucked I reached in between her legs. Her pussy was soaking wet. I began playing with her clit as I continued talking.

“I mean you are attractive, and you seem like you want to genuinely have at least a small fling with me,” I said.

“More than that.” She said after pulling my cock from her mouth.

“Really?” I asked.

“I wish I had what you seem to have with Stacy R. or your sister.” She pointed out. “You’ve already proven you have everything I find attractive in a guy. Bravery, a willingness to stand up for what you believe in, and to top it all off, your fit and hung.” She said before plunging my cock back into her mouth.

Stacy R had gotten up with Stacy B at this point and walked over to us.

“Okay, time for some main event stuff.” Stacy R said with a smirk.

“What do you mean?” I asked as Sabrina began her attempt at deep throating me, trying to get me hard before we were pulled apart.

“Sabrina, I want you to choose someone, and try your hand at eating pussy.” Stacy R said.

Sabrina took my cock from her mouth and took off her glasses handing them carefully to me.

“Put these somewhere please.” She asked.

“Sure,” I said, before getting up and placing them on the counter in the kitchen.

When I returned to the living room, Sabrina was on her back on the floor. My sister had mounted her face and was starting to get eaten out, and Stacy Z was eating out Sabrina. The other two Stacys were on the couch just enjoying the show. I walked up behind Stacy Z and got on my knees. I reached down to her pussy as I bent over her, and felt her wetness. Her pussy was still hairy and she hadn’t shaven since last night.

“You ready for round two?” I whispered in her ear.

She gave a slight nod, and I leaned back up. I stroked my cock a few times. It wasn’t fully hard, but it was close enough in my opinion. I lined up with her pussy and sunk myself into her. Her pussy was very wet and hot. I started slowly sliding myself in and out of her as she continued to eat the girl in front of her.

“How is she, Alicia?” Stacy B asked as she softly played with her swollen pussy.

“Not as good as Josh is, but decent,” Alicia said with a smile before dismounting Sabrina’s face.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.