SWMS 8 - High School Troubles
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by Arquillius

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Taking place in the late 1990s, this story follows Siblings Joshua and Alicia as they live out their high school years. Please note that EVENT CHAPTERS are not within the normal flow of time, and may jump you ahead or behind, and they are cannon to the story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Violence  

The next morning, Alicia woke me up with a kiss and we shared another shower. This time the shower was more about learning how we liked to be cleaned. After we finished up, we headed to our rooms separately and got dressed. I saw Alicia off, getting a kiss from her before she left the house. I spent the day cleaning up the house, doing dishes and laundry to get them caught up. While I waited for the final load of laundry to finish, I watched some tv, but there isn’t much to watch on normal daytime television. After I headed to the dentist and had the local one look at my mouth. I had a cavity filled and he told me what I had suspected. The tooth had been knocked out cleanly. After I arrived home just in time to meet Alicia at the door with her guests. With her was Sabrina, and the three Stacys. I let them in and headed to my room. The rest of the night the air was filled with giggling and the five of them having fun.

Later that night, the taller Stacy came into my room and stripped down out of her pajamas. Her body was thin, maybe a couple extra pounds. She had c-cup tits, with mid-sized areolas and those innie type of nipples and a line of hair above her pussy.

“Can ... I ... help? You?” I asked a bit bewildered as I looked up from the book I had been reading.

“I’m in here on a dare.” She told me.

“Okay, what’s the dare?” I asked.

“To come in here, strip and see if you try anything.” She stated.

“Do ... you ... want? Me? To?” I asked.

“To be honest.” She said with a sigh.

She walked over to the edge of my bed and sat down.

“I mean a little.” She said. “Don’t get me wrong, Josh, you’re cute and all, but I’ve never done anything like this.” She sighed. “I’m a bit scared.”

“How far have you gone with a guy?” I asked as I put my book down.

“Making out, a little cock sucking and a hand job...” She said as I got closer to her.

“You don’t need to be scared. It’s all perfectly natural.” I said as I gave her a nice supportive hug.

“Your sister mentioned that you two have fooled around while Sabrina was out of the room. The dare was to make Sabrina jealous.” She said softly. “She thinks Sabrina only wants to fuck you and she doesn’t want you to get heartbroken.”

I smiled. Alicia wanted me to be happy with a partner that was up for more than a one-time thing. But Stacy seemed so unsure of herself.

“So what is it you want?” I asked.

“I wouldn’t mind trying some of the things you’ve done with your sister,” Stacy said looking into my eyes.

I leaned in and we kissed passionately. As we made out, I guided her onto her back with her head resting on my pillow. I started breaking away from her mouth and kissed down her neck making her say ‘oooo’ and ‘ohhhhh’ as I kissed her sensitive spots down to her breasts. I massaged them as I teased her nipples into popping out and getting hard. After I felt like I had spent enough time teasing her tits, I kissed down her stomach to her pussy. I looked up and saw her biting her lower lip.

“Don’t worry. If I do something you don’t like, just say something and I’ll stop. We only have to go as far as you want.” I said softly.

She smiled at this and gave me a motion to proceed. I returned my attention to her pussy and spread her outer lips. I started by tasting her virgin hole, then began licking and sucking her outer lips before moving to her inner lips, then finally I finished up with a gentle but furious assault on her clit that had her moaning in no time. Soon she was bucking her hips as she came. She wasn’t as messy as Alicia was when she came, but she did enjoy it. After she came down from her orgasm she just laid there panting and looking at me in disbelief.

I moved back up next to her and we made out some more with her reaching in my pants and fishing out my cock. She softly jerked it as we made out, making me think she wanted it.

She broke the kiss before I could act on my suspicions and instead moved down to it, taking it into her mouth and sucking on it while massaging my balls. I pulled off my shirt first, then my shorts so she had better access to me. She then started switching between sucking and licking me. She stopped for a moment and looked at my face.

“You know, I didn’t come in here intending to do this or anything else, really.” She said softly. “Like I said, the dare was for me to come in here, strip down and see if you would TRY anything. Not that I had to do anything. But you’ve been sweet, kind and have respected my boundaries. When I said I wanted to try some of the things you and your sister did, you could’ve fucked me on the spot, but you reasoned out that I probably wanted to feel the oral that you gave your sister and did that.” She cooed.

“Well, if I had just fucked you, without considering what you had said, I’d be a complete creep,” I said.

“You gave me the most intense orgasm I’ve ever had, just by eating me.” She added.

“I’ve had some practice,” I said.

She began softly jerking my cock while massaging my balls as she moved back up to my face.

“So are you satisfied?” I asked.

“Your sister is a very lucky girl.” She added. “To have you like this whenever she wants.”

“I’m a lucky guy to have her.” I pointed out before Stacy shifted her body over mine.

She let go of her balls and positioned me at her entrance.

“So one last test.” She said. “You can thrust up, and be the first guy to have me if you’d like.” She said.

“Or?” I asked.

“Or, you can tell me how you and Alicia started so maybe my brother and I can get started.” She cooed.

“Well...” I started. “Alicia used to come in my room to snuggle when she was cold, or when she had a bad dream. One night after a bad dream she came to snuggle, and I was having a particularly amorous dream. My sleeping-self thought she was the woman in my dream, and when I woke up, I had eaten her to an orgasm, and she was ready to take her virginity with me. She did, and we’ve been making love since then. She wants an open relationship so that people who may not approve can believe whatever they will.” I added. “Is that all you wanted to know?” I asked.

“No, do you have some condoms?” She asked.

I reached into my drawer and pulled one out. I handed it to her.

“Depending on your brother’s age it might be too big for him,” I said.

She immediately tore the condom open and put it on me.

“No, it wasn’t for him.” She said before lowering herself on my cock much to my surprise.

Her pussy was much like Alicia’s was when I had first taken her virginity. It was hot, tight and wet, and was moving in a way to milk my cock. She let out a small gasp as she had me bottomed out in her, then a moan before laying down on top of me and beginning to make out with me again.

I rolled us over and slowly began thrusting in and out of her as we made out, making her moan into our kissing. She soon broke the kiss.

“This feels wonderful.” She cooed.

“You look like you’re enjoying yourselves,” Alicia said from the doorway. “Didn’t expect you two to go so far.” She added.

It seemed like she was a bit jealous. She had the other Stacys with her, but not Sabrina. The three of them came in the door and closed it behind them.

“Wow, I don’t know what to say,” Alicia said.

“Sorry, Alicia, after he ate me out, I couldn’t resist.” the Stacy I was having sex with said as I continued my slow thrust into her.

Alicia cooed at the thought.

“Yeah, he can do that well.” Alicia cooed. “Well I guess I can’t really get mad, we are in an open relationship.”

“So can I get next?” the short Stacy said.

“Hey, no fair! I want next!” The medium height Stacy said.

“Whoa, calm down. I’m sure Joshua would love all the sex we can give him, but Sabrina is downstairs helping dad with dinner. So let’s hash this out. Stacy B should finish up with him. Stacy Z why don’t you stay here and enjoy him after Stacy B...” Alicia said.

“Wait. Don’t I get a say in this?” I asked as I stopped thrusting.

“Sure,” Alicia said.

“Well, I need arm candy for the open relationship, because of suspicious people, but I don’t want to just make this a one fuck and go,” I said.

“So no one time stands,” Alicia said. “Good.”

“Plus We should all agree that everyone should be clean,” I added.

“Well, that clears us.” Stacy Z giggled.

Stacy Z was the shorter one of the two Stacys standing with Alicia.

“I’m not so sure I’d be up for more than a one night stand, especially if it’s an open relationship. I mean, making Sabrina jealous is fun and all but sharing a boyfriend?” Stacy R, the medium height one, said.

“You don’t have to join in. More dick for us.” Stacy Z said with a smirk.

Stacy R thought about this for a moment.

“Can I see it?” She asked, blushing.

I slowly pulled myself out of Stacy B and sat up. I looked down at my cock and saw a bit of blood from taking Stacy B’s virginity. I looked up at them, turned towards them and pulled off my condom.

“Wow.” Stacy R said as her eyes fixated on my cock.

“He’s ripped.” Stacy Z said looking me up and down.

I should stop here to explain. Back in the 9th grade, I wasn’t exactly super muscles and Mr. Hunky stuff guy that you see on the Las Vegas strip, walking along and posing with women for money, I was average, but my muscles had a lot of tones. The girls were in awe of this, minus Alicia who had seen me like this any number of times.

“So what do you say?” Stacy B asked sitting up and looking at her friend.

“I’m in if Josh wants to date all of us.” Stacy Z said.

Stacy R was just in awe, slowly walking over to the bed, sitting down next to me, and taking my naked cock in her hand. She looked up into my eyes and kissed me passionately for a moment.

“Me too.” She said softly.

“So how about it Josh? Want the Stacys to be your arm candy around school?” Alicia asked.

What could I say? I didn’t speak, I just sat there looking into Stacy R’s eyes.

“Wait a second. If we’re dating Josh, do we get a say in who he fucks? Cause I don’t know about Sabrina.” Stacy Z said.

“It’s an open relationship if he decides he wants all of us.” Stacy B said.

“Listen, I get how you all feel about Sabrina, and if she’s only out for sex, I’m not up for it,” I said as I looked around at the others. “But if she’s looking for more, then maybe it’ll go somewhere with the rest of us,” I added.

“So are you saying you’re in?” Stacy R asked.

“I guess I am,” I said, looking back at her.

She gave me another kiss.

“Then you’d better get back to making love to Stacy B.” She cooed.

“So who’s coming down with me to run interference?” Alicia asked.

“I will.” Stacy Z said. “Stacy R, why don’t you stay up here and enjoy him. You seem a bit stuck on him.”

“You sure?” Stacy R asked.

“Trust me, I’ll get my fun tonight.” Stacy Z said with a smirk.

Stacy R got up and gave Stacy Z a hug.

“Thank you.” She squealed.

“Don’t mention it. Now you two have fun.” She said.

The two of them left as I reached over to my nightstand again. I pulled out another condom and put it on as Stacy R began getting undressed. Stacy R stood a few inches shorter than Stacy B. Her tits were almost a b-cup, like Alicia’s and she was shaved clean. I honestly thought we were gonna pick up again where Stacy B and I had left off, but she tackled me as Stacy R climbed on the bed, ripped the new condom off of my cock and slid herself on unprotected.

“I thought you wanted me to be protected,” I asked as Stacy R got next to me and watched as Stacy B began bouncing on my cock.

“That was before you agreed to be my boyfriend.” She said with a smirk.

Her pussy was an inferno. Apparently, me agreeing had her more turned on than ever, and she was bouncing and grinding all she could trying to get me to fill her up. I reached up with one hand and began massaging her left tit as Stacy R pulled my attention to make out with her. I felt my balls contract as she slammed down hard. My cock erupted inside her in a way I had never felt before. My orgasm pushed her over the edge, and her pussy clamped down on my cock as she let out a loud moan.

“That looked enjoyable.” Stacy R cooed after breaking our kiss.

“Oh god, I can feel it inside me.” Stacy B cooed.

“Hope you enjoyed her because I’m next.” Stacy R cooed in my ear.

“How did you want to start?” I asked.

She looked at me blankly not knowing how to answer.

“I ... I’ve gotta admit ... I’ve never... “ She stuttered.

“Stacy R hasn’t had a boyfriend before.” Stacy B said as she started to calm down.

“You haven’t?” I asked.

My cock had slowly tapered off as I quickly thought of how to address this.

“Would you be more comfortable if we were alone?” I asked.

She looked at me a moment, then looked over at Stacy B, who was now slowly pulling me out of her. Stacy B adjusted herself then began licking and sucking on my cock to clean it up.

“Would you mind leaving us?” Stacy R asked.

“Not at all. I’ll take a quick shower.” Stacy B cooed. “Oh and don’t worry about getting me knocked up.” She added before climbing up next to me on the bed and giving me a kiss. “I was using protection. I put it in before coming in here.” She said softly.

She climbed off the bed, only for her ‘protection’ to fall out. She looked down at it and then at me. She bent over and picked it up. It was a small tube like object I would later find out was called a sponge. At this point in time, they had been off the market in America a couple years, and she had been getting them shipped to her by her Aunt.

“I guess we were a bit risky then.” She said before looking at me again. “I’m sorry. I must’ve put it in wrong.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.