SWMS 8 - High School Troubles - Cover

SWMS 8 - High School Troubles

Copyright© 2018 by Arquillius

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Taking place in the late 1990s, this story follows Siblings Joshua and Alicia as they live out their high school years. Please note that EVENT CHAPTERS are not within the normal flow of time, and may jump you ahead or behind, and they are cannon to the story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Violence  

That night, I dreamed of Liza. She was in my arms as we laid on her bed, with her back to me. She wasn’t wearing much, just a t-shirt. I kissed her neck and let my hands trail up her t-shirt so that I could fondle her breasts. As I groped her breasts and played with her nipples she let out small gasps. I continued working with her tits for a bit, then let a hand trail down to her pussy. As she felt my hand go down her stomach, I felt her adjust and spread her legs for me. I dipped a single finger inside her, to find her quite wet. I began using her own juices to play with her clit as I had with my tongue in the forest. She let out another moan. She pulled away and pushed me on my back. She climbed on top of me.

She lowered her pussy to my face. She moaned loudly as I licked her clit with a long and delicate stroke. I was using both of my hands to separate her outer pussy lips to retain access to her clit as I licked. Her pussy smelled so sweet and was nice and wet at this point. I’ve come, in recent years, to find out that not all men have the stomach for doing what I was doing, but I was doing it none the less.

“Yes, Joshua. Now suck on it for a bit then start lashing your tongue across it wildly.” My lover said in a hushed voice.

I was happy to fill her request and did so eagerly. I then took her clit to my lips and began sucking on it gently at first but then harder and harder, making her let out now muffled moans. She had taken my cock into her mouth and started to suck on it. As I teased her, she was trying to get me nice and hard as quick as she could. The feeling was too good to be a dream. And as I licked, I realized that I had seen her driven off only hours ago.

This made me realize that this wasn’t Liza, and my dream turned black as I opened my eyes as my lover came, squirting her juices into my mouth which I had clamped around the hole of her opening. The pussy was still there, and from the streetlight coming thru the window, I could see it had a light brushing of hair across the lips. I looked down her body, seeing her t-shirt hanging off of her and her small breasts hanging down over me as she continued her work on my cock.

There was only one person that this could be. No one else that I knew of could be in my room this late. This was my 14-year-old sister, Alicia. Alicia was only 10 months younger than me and was in the same grade thanks to some kind of mix up after my mother died.

The realization that this was my little sister was too much. I hadn’t realized until this point how much of a turn on incest was for me, and my cock convulsed inside her mouth before releasing my seed which she greedily swallowed down. After swallowing down all of my spunk, I felt her licking my cock clean.

“There, you’re good and hard now.” She said in a low tone. “It’s kind of big. I’m not sure if it’ll fit.” Alicia said as she got up. “I wish you weren’t just sleeping, Josh, that way you could know that you were enjoying your little sister’s pussy.”

Alicia had long brown hair, and from the times I had ogled her in a bikini, she had a small, tight body. Her tits were barely a 30b and she stood relatively shorter than me. I’ll be honest, the times I had ogled her body felt more like curiosity and not lustful. I had been younger, and this was before the time when internet porn was a thing. But to me, this was new and exciting. A lover that I had no idea was interested. It made me have second thoughts about her motives for going off to get high. She would often enter my room late at night on colder nights to snuggle for warmth, or to have someone close after a bad dream, and now here she was, taking my cock in her hand and positioning it at her entrance.

‘Wait ... is she... ‘ I thought, but before I could say a word, she and I were joined, with my cock deep inside her womb.

My cock convulsed a little at the sight, releasing what last little bit of cum, which I hadn’t shot into her mouth as she just sat there for a moment, trying to get used to the pain, and the feeling of having my cock inside her. Her pussy was hot, wet and very tight. She wiped the tears from her eyes. I sat up, leaned in and kissed her passionately, tasting my own cum on her lips. We wrapped our arms around each other as we sat there making out.

“You’re awake?” She asked softly when we broke the kiss.

“Ever since you came in my mouth,” I said.

“I’m sorry. I mean when I climbed into bed with you after the dream, you started groping me, and I couldn’t help myself.” She said softly.

“I never thought ... err ... imagined that you’d want something like this.” I said. “I’m sorry I was doing that without your permission, I was having a dream of my own.”

“I never thought you would be into it.” She said shyly. “So what dream were you having? Seemed pretty good if you were enjoying me.”

“I met a girl today.” I started. “Her name is Liza.”

“Oh, so you have a crush? I should help you two hook up then.” Alicia said.

“Not a crush, we did hook up, in the woods behind the school,” I confessed.

“Wow. Based off what you did to me, she’s lucky if she was your first.” Alicia cooed. “So, how’re you gonna break it to your new girlfriend that you’re having sex with your little sister?”

I shook my head.

“I won’t have to. She’s gone into witness protection until after the trial ... and she told me not to worry about cheating on her right now.” I told her.

“Smart. No pressure on keeping you loyal while she can’t see who you’ve been with.” Alicia cooed. “So, no objections to us doing this then?”

I reached for the hem of her shirt and pulled it off her before lifting her up, and spinning her around and laying her on the bed, without pulling out. I began thrusting slowly as I began teasing and massaging her tits.

“Not from me,” I said before I began licking and sucking on her small tits which weren’t as easy as it had been with Liza given her size.

Honestly trying to bend like that was hurting me, so I soon stopped and just focused on thrusting.

“Let’s roll over. I wanna be on top.” She cooed.

I rolled us over and she sat up, still impaled on me.

“Do you have any condoms? I sort of forgot to put one on you.” She whispered.

“You’re not on the pill?” I asked.

“I haven’t needed to be! I was a virgin until tonight!” She said in a hushed but harsh tone.

I almost didn’t tell her. I wasn’t sure how she was gonna react if she found out I had already cum a little inside her, but my better nature got a hold of me.

“Top drawer of my nightstand, but you should know that I’ve already cum a little inside you,” I said.

“Oh.” She said as she reached over to me.

She sat back up.

“Well then. Do you want to keep going unprotected? Or did you want us to use protection?” She asked.

“Do you wanna be a mom at fourteen?” I asked.

“Tough question. While I do want kids someday, and the damage is already done, I don’t wanna risk it more than we have yet.” She said softly.

I reached over to my nightstand and pulled out the fresh box of condoms. I opened it and pulled one out. I put the box back and opened the condom. I handed it to her. She slowly slid me out of her before figuring out the condom and sliding it over my cock. She slid herself back down on my now protected cock. The condom I had chosen was lubricated and ribbed and she let out a light moan as I bottomed out in her. Her pussy felt like it was now just warm and not the inferno it had been prior.

“I don’t know if I like this.” She said with a frown as she started to bounce on my cock.

“What’s the matter?” I asked.

“It feels plastic-y, or rubbery ... I think I prefer feeling your cock over the feel of the condom.” She said.

She looked at me with pleading eyes. She stopped bouncing as I leaned up and gave her a passionate kiss.

“Do whatever you want here. I want you to enjoy this as much as I will.” I cooed.

“Okay.” She said as she lifted herself up and pulled off the condom.

She lowered herself again onto my cock.

“Please warn me when you feel yourself get close.” She cooed.

“Absolutely,” I said not wanting to displease her.

Her pussy quickly went to work, and I could feel it moving about like it was trying to massage my cock and milk it to get it to release its seed. She slowly began to move, bouncing herself up and down on it, as I began trying at first to enjoy her small tits again. But this time with her bouncing I couldn’t keep enjoying them.

“You really like those.” She giggled in a normal tone.

“Yeah, you have beautiful breasts,” I whispered.

“You know you can talk normally. I just realized that dad is staying at a “friend’s” house.” She said, doing the whole air quotes thing stopping her movement only to do them.

“So you think he’s found a new girlfriend?” I asked.

“Try boyfriend,” Alicia said.

“Really? Dad is?” I asked.

“Uh duh. To be brutally honest, we should talk later about this, because it’s putting off the mood.” She added.

“Sorry,” I said as I laid back and reached up to massage her tits as she rode me. She began to bounce on my cock a bit faster, and my bed creaked a little as she did. Her pussy gripped my cock for all it’s worth as she bounced but still slid in and out of her pussy, milking my cock for as much cum as it could get. I heard her whimper. She stopped and began teasing her clit with her index finger for a moment and then a flood of hot fluid covered my cock, it felt like molten lava with how hot it was. Her juices squirted from her pussy as she came, covering my groin. The feeling was abrupt, and I felt my balls contract.

“Alicia, I’m gonna cum,” I warned her, perhaps a bit early, but I warned her.

She lifted herself up one final time and pulled me out. She lowered herself, rubbing her clit against my cock as she did, and then began sliding herself back and forth against my cock. I let out a moan, and before long my cum shot from my dick onto my stomach, leaving a hot sticky mess. She picked herself up, leaned down and licked my stomach clean of my juices. She then began cleaning my cock of our combined juices, sucking what cum she could from it. When she was done, she climbed up next to me in bed, and pulled the covers over us, laying on her side facing away from me. She reached behind her to my cock as I shifted onto my side so I could spoon into her back, and guided my still hard cock back inside her. I wrapped my arms around her, and she let out a satisfied sigh before we both fell asleep.

Several hours later, we were both awakened by my alarm clock. At first, I didn’t realize what was going on, all I knew was that my dick was encased in a pussy that was cold at first, but slowly getting hotter and wetter. My hand was on a small tit, and the room smelled as if I had been jacking off all night. As I opened my eyes, I saw a head with long brown hair on it and quickly realized that my little sister was the body on my cock. That’s when the events of last night came flooding back. I leaned in and kissed her neck.

“Hey, beautiful. It’s time to get up.” I softly cooed in her ear.

“Mmm.” She moaned. “But you’re still hard.” she protested.

“Oh? And what’re we gonna do about that just lying here?” I asked.

“Well, you could fuck me slowly.” She suggested.

“But with how sleepy I am, I might cum inside you.” I cooed in her ear.

Her pussy got tighter after I said that. Did she want me to knock her up? She let out a defeated sigh and slowly pulled herself away from my arms. She pulled herself off the bed and stood up with her back to me, letting me see her beautiful ass in the light from the street as she stretched.

“Well come on, lazy.” She said looking back to me. “Let’s get ready for school.”

“Sorry, I was enjoying the view,” I said as I sat up and turned on my lamp on my nightstand.

“Oh really?” She said. “Honestly, this has all been ... like a dream.” She said turning to look at me, letting me see the perfect view of her body. “I never thought in a million years that you would want to have a relationship with me, none the less have sex with me.” She cooed.

“Is that what you want? A relationship? Boyfriend and girlfriend?” I asked. “What would your friends say?”

“The few I’ve made? Not sure.” She said with a smile. “But what about yours?”

“I’ve made maybe one.” I laughed.

“Okay, then we gauge their reactions and see if we can tell them. If they throw a shit fit or hate us, then they weren’t worth being friends with anyway.” Alicia said with a smile.

“What about dad?” I asked.

Alicia took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom, not caring that we were both naked and Dad could walk in anytime. She flipped on the light, and closed the door behind us, then turned around, boosted herself up on her tiptoes and gave me a passionate kiss.

“Josh, I found out recently, that dad isn’t our father. He’s our uncle.” Alicia said.

“He’s not our father, then who?” I asked.

“Not sure. I found some old letters from Mom to him, and it turns out that Dad took the role up because he wanted to have kids, but since he’s gay, he didn’t want to have sex with a woman. Mom was his sister, so no one batted an eye as they moved around and people just assumed we were his kids. When mom died, it said in her will that he’d take care of us until we found out who our father was then we could live with him if we wanted.” Alicia explained.

“Again, so what if he finds out?” I asked.

“Listen, dad knows how I feel about you. He told me to be careful because he didn’t want me getting my heart broken. I’m sure he’ll be fine with what we do.” Alicia said. “Now, let’s take a shower.” She said before walking over to the shower and adjusting the setting of the water.

We ended up showering together, and she instructed me how to properly clean out her nether regions during, and she got to learn a bit about my cock in the process, like where it was sensitive and how it felt when she washed or touched certain things. The shower was more about exploring each other than getting clean, and about a half an hour later, we stepped out fully clean and grabbed some towels. We brushed our teeth then headed out of the bathroom as Dad walked up the stairs.

“Well, this is a surprise!” Dad said with a smile. “How long have you two been... ?” He asked.

“Last night was our first time, Daddy,” Alicia said with a smile.

“Now you two be careful. I don’t want you getting pregnant unless you think you’re ready.” Dad said.

He was super happy for us.

“How did everything go with Pedro?” Alicia asked.

“Oh, god, girl, that man can do things with his mouth that had me cumming all night,” Dad said.

“You’ll have to tell me, I’d love to try them out on Joshua.” Alicia giggled. “Oh, um, I didn’t like the way the condoms felt when Joshua wore one.”

“Did it seem too big for him?” Dad asked.

My face went bright red.

“Yeah,” Alicia said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.