SWMS 8 - High School Troubles
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Arquillius

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Taking place in the late 1990s, this story follows Siblings Joshua and Alicia as they live out their high school years. Please note that EVENT CHAPTERS are not within the normal flow of time, and may jump you ahead or behind, and they are cannon to the story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Anal Sex   First   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Nudism   Violence  

I sat in the gym. The gym of my local high school, well my new one anyways. My younger sister was absent for this, and I knew in my mind she had gone off to get high. I was sitting on wooden bleachers that had been there for years, but seemed like the newest things in the gym. I was 5’6” at that point. I had brown hair which was in the shape of a crew cut. I was a skinny kid, and kind of shy. I said nothing at first to anyone, just listened on as Mr. Filagree, the school principal gave his announcements to all of us. I looked around checking out my classmates, mostly the females, trying to see if I was attracted to any of them, or if any of them had been checking me out. I may have been shy, but I was still a horny teenager at this point. Mr. Filagree was as boring as watching paint dry, and I was about fed up with listening to him when the students around me clapped. I didn’t join in.

As the students filed out, I pulled my schedule, which I had crumpled up into my pocket and looked it over. Two of the students, a male who was five foot tall, skinny with a bowl cut wearing a Mr. Rogers type sweater vest, and jeans; and a female, with long red hair that reached down to her ass, a little chubby (maybe 10 extra pounds, I’d see this later), with a sweatshirt and shorts on, walked over.

I was a little surprised when they said something.

“Hey there, you must be new.” The male said.

“I think we’re all new. We’re in ninth grade.” I said with a know-it-all tone.

“Hey, don’t be mean to Andrew, he was trying to be nice.” The female said in a nagging tone.

“Relax, Liza (Pronounced Lie-za), He had a point.” Andrew said. “Besides, I’ve heard that tone before, and since it didn’t change too much in his speech, I’m guessing its normal for him.”

Andrew, though a nerd, didn’t know how right he was, as I would figure out I had Asperger’s after I graduated, but that fact is far from the point, and I’m getting off topic.

“Sorry. Andrew was it, and Liza?” I said. “I’m Joshua.”

I had to admit, though Fiery, Liza was kind of cute, and I wouldn’t mind dating her.

“We can show you around.” Andrew said.

“I guess that’d be all right.” I said.

Andrew and Liza showed me around the building with enough time for me to figure out where my locker and my class was. After school, I met Liza right outside the exit.

“Hey, Liza, wanna go grab a coffee at Starbucks or something?” I asked.

“No, I’ve got things to do.” She said before walking off, leaving me standing there.

To be honest, I was dumbfounded. She was blowing me off, and the only reason I could figure is that she didn’t like how I had first talked to Andrew.

“Don’t let her get to you man, my little sister is always like that.” A voice said.

I turned around to see a strapping young man walk up. He was about 6 foot tall and could be a varsity football player.

“What she wants is for you to follow her into the woods and get forceful with her.” He said.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah. That’s how she tests guys that like her.” He said.

I took his words as a cue and headed after her. I made my way into the woods where I found her leaning against a tree.

“So, you followed me? Few guys have the balls to do that.” Liza said.

I walked up to her, and forced her into a passionate kiss, which she moaned into. After a moment or two, I forced my hand down her shorts and found her pussy hole and slipped a finger inside, causing her to gasp, then wrap her arms around me, and continue making out with me. Feeling her pussy against my hand and not against my crotch was driving me nuts, so I grabbed her shorts, and before she could object they were around her ankles and my cock had slipped inside her. Her reaction wasn’t quite what I expected as I pounded away at her hot, and wet pussy. She grabbed my shirt and broke the kiss.

“I want you to stop.” She said with a fury in her eyes that would kill a man.

“Okay...” I said, stopping my motion.

She forced me into another kiss. I gave her a little hump as we made out again, unsure if she wanted me to continue. She broke the kiss again.

“Now, I don’t want you bragging to all your friends about this.” She said. “Because I didn’t want to do this.”

“I’m sorry.” I said as I pulled out.

“No, keep it in, we might as well enjoy it now we’ve started, but...” She sighed. “There’s something you should know.”

I nodded.

“The furthest I go with a guy is letting him finger me.” She said.

“Really? Only finger you?” I asked. “Why’s that? I mean you didn’t feel like a virgin when I started.”

Her expression and demeanor changed as she took a deep breath.

“My older brother ... he raped me about a year ago. He’s been raping me every week at the least. He shaves clean like I do, and wears a condom so, it’s my word against his.” She cried. “We’ve threatened to go to the police, but he threatens our lives.” She added.

I pulled her closer and kissed her through her tears.

“So, I’m the first without protection?” I asked.

“Yeah.” She said. “I kinda wanted it to be Adam, but he doesn’t date anyone who loses their virginity before marriage.”

“Does he know about the rapes?” I asked.

“No. And I don’t want him knowing ... Please?” She said with a pleading tone on the end.

“I can’t tell you no ... I mean with my dick inside you.” I whispered.

“Thanks. So how about we finish up and go get a coffee?” She said.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yeah, but what about you? Would you want to date me? Knowing I’m my brother’s personal fuck toy?” She asked. “You want to be my actual boyfriend and not just fuck me?” Liza asked.

“Well, I wouldn’t mind if you kept letting me fuck you, but I’m sure not going to rape you again. I’m sorry about that.” I said, which made her smile. “Yeah, I might have to take a hand in stopping the rape.” I said.

“How?” She asked as her eyes lit up.

“Leave that to me. For now, we’re just gonna spend time getting to know each other.” I said.

“Well how about we finish this first.” She said with a smile. “I want to know ... how it feels to make love.” She cooed.

I kissed her as I formed quick plans on how to please her in my head. I’d love to say I was the perfect lover, but ... it was my first time, and my first move to please her involved me pulling up her shirt and bra and then sucking and licking at her nipples. Her areolas were about the size of a milk cap, cone shaped, and her nipples about the size of a pencil eraser when erect. While I enjoyed her tits, I did my best to keep inside her as she let out soft moans and her pussy reacted to my actions by getting tighter, and hotter and moving in a way that made it feel like she was massaging my cock. I kissed down her stomach, pulling my cock from inside her as I moved, until I reached her bald pussy. I spread her pussy lips apart and licked and sucked at her outer lips not sure of what I was doing until she grabbed the back of my head and guided me to where she wanted my attention, which interchanged between her clit, and her pussy hole. After a few minutes she moaned out loud.

“Josh, quick, put it back inside me.” She moaned, letting go of my head.

I stood up and slipped my cock back inside her. She wrapped herself around me as I felt her pussy clench down and a hot fluid envelope my cock. She pulled me into a passionate kiss, as the feeling became too much and I began cumming, shooting my seed deep inside her unprotected womb. She let out a long moan into our kiss as my cock drained years of built up cum into her. She soon broke the kiss and looked deep into my eyes, as if she were searching for something.

“I can’t believe it.” She said as my cock spasmed inside her, trying to release the last of the juices my balls had built up.

“What?” I asked.

“I never thought it could feel that good.” She cooed.

“Really?” I asked. “Was I good?”

“Very. Why would you doubt that?” She asked.

“Well.” I said, blushing as I did. “You were kind of my first.”

“You were a virgin?” She asked dumbfounded.

“Yeah.” I mumbled.

This made her pull me into a passionate kiss. The kiss lasted a few minutes, after which she broke it.

“Thank you ... for sharing your first time with me.” She cooed.

She gave me a soft kiss on the lips before she had me pull out of her, and the both of us got dressed again. We then walked together, with her hugging my arm. As we walked towards Starbucks, she explained why she had reacted the way she did after finding out she was my first. She had considered herself tainted after Adam had found out she had lost her virginity. He freaked out. The two had been dating only a few days, and she had told a friend in confidence she had lost it and didn’t know how to tell Adam. He freaked out, accusing her of cheating and stormed off. Though they had patched up the friendship, he wouldn’t date her again. She had tried mustering up the courage asking out a couple more guys, but a rumor had gotten around and they wanted nothing to do with her. It was a fucked up situation and all because her brother raped her, and her life had went to hell. My bet was that her brother was the source of the rumor. I did the gentlemanly thing and opened the door for her, making her giggle a little. She scanned around when we entered, and then tried to pull me out the door.

“We should go.” She said.

I refused to budge. I looked around and realized why. Her brother was there. I would put an end to it. I shook my arm free.

“Joshua, NO!” She said with the last part being a shout as I walked over to a table full of Jocks.

“Hey there, twerp, you get some from my sister? Was that pussy tight or what?” Her brother laughed.

“Yeah, and considering you’ve been raping her every night, you must have a micro dick.” I said.

“What?” He said in a low tone as he stood up. “You’d better watch your mouth twerp, or I’ll shut you up for good.” My blood was boiling, and all I could see was my rage.

What happened next ... I wish I could tell you first hand. I blacked out, and when I came to, her brother was on the ground holding his arm. One of the other footballers was calling an ambulance while others just stared at me. Lisa grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to the counter. We ordered and paid for our drinks then headed out.

“What the fuck?” She asked as we headed down the road.

“What?” I asked before taking a sip of my coffee.

“What do you mean what?” She asked.

“I mean what? What happened? One moment I was facing your brother, and it looked like he was gonna beat me up, the next he was on the ground holding his shoulder. What happened?” I said.

“He punched your face, you didn’t budge. You didn’t even bruise up. You grabbed his wrist, pulled his arm away from your face, and forced him to the ground. I heard a pop when he went down to the ground and he let out a scream. He swore to god he’d never touch me again before I pulled you off him!” She said.

I was in shock. I had knocked this asshole into submission and didn’t even remember it. My rage had blinded me.

“Oh god? I did that?” I stuttered stopping in my tracks.

She stopped and looked at me.

“I must’ve been ... that’s horrible...” I said dropping my cup and putting my hand across my face. “What’ve I done?” I said.

Liza walked up.

“You don’t remember do you?” She asked.

I looked up at her. It horrified me, what I had done, and she was smiling, beaming as if I were a knight in shining armor.

“You took down my brother single handedly just because I had told you he wronged me. You got him to swear that he’d never touch me again. You did what you promised. You stopped my rapist.” She cooed as she took my hand from my face and kissed me on the lips.

I was in awe. I was some kind of monster and she loved it. Then I realized.

“No, I’ve only delayed him.” I said as we both stood up.

“What? What do you mean?” She asked.

“Why do you think a rapist rapes, or a murderer murders?” I asked.

“I don’t know, because they enjoy it?” She asked.

“Broader strokes. Power. They do it for power. Power over another.” I said before we went back to walking.

“You’re saying he’ll do it again?” She asked.

“Just to prove his power over you.” I said. “I’m sorry Liza, you don’t want to tell me, but you need to tell me everything about the rapes, and what was done to stop it.” I told her.

So she told me. She told me about how her mother was a crack head and her father was a dump truck driver and when her father had found out about the raping, he had confronted her brother, Jason, but then Jason beat him up. Her father had cowered in fear over him. We soon arrived at her house, only to be greeted by a man with a long grey beard. He stood about 6 foot tall and was lanky.

“Hey there Liza! Who’s your new friend?” Her father asked.

“Boyfriend.” I said.

“Maybe, we’ll see after tonight.” Liza said with a smirk.

“Tonight? What’s gonna happen?” Her father asked looking at me.

He then looked at the shit eating grin on his little girl’s face and put two and two together.

“Holy shit. You don’t mean that this little guy confronted your brother?” He asked.

“I think he broke his arm.” Liza beamed as a cop car pulled up behind us.

“And I think your brother’s friends called the cops.” her dad said.

We both turned around. It parked and an officer stepped out. I recognized the officer and walked up to him.

“Joshua, long time no see.” He said.

“Lt. Rasputin!” I said as I walked up to him.

We both smiled and shook hands.

“How’ve ya been slugger?” He asked.

“Slugger?” I asked.

“Well, Arm breaker doesn’t have a nice ring to it.” He laughed.

“So, you’ve already heard about the coffee shop?” I asked.

“Yeah, he would press charges, until a few of the patrons pointed out he threw the first punch ... that and the barista corroborated the story. He’s headed to the emergency room, and no, you didn’t break it, just dislocated it. He won’t be throwing footballs for a while, but I have to know why.” he said.

“Well that’s kind of the hard part to say. I was reacting to finding out something about him. Something that made me hurt him while in a blind rage.” I said.

“You? In a blind rage? I’ve known you all your life, Josh, you don’t get angry.” He laughed.

“I did.” I mumbled. “And I hate myself for what I did to him. I shouldn’t have let it get that far, but I did.”

“Okay, so what got you angry kiddo?” He asked as Liza approached us from behind.

“It’s not for me to say...” I said as I looked at her.

Lt. Rasputin looked at her, then at me, then back at her.

“Young lady, are you dating Joshua?” Lt. Rasputin asked in a tone like he already knew the answer.

“Yes, Sir.” Liza said.

“Hmmm...” he started.”Well, based off how well I know you Joshua, and what you did ... Let me see if I can piece this together. New town, New School, new girlfriend, who’s brother’s arm you almost break, after finding out something, something so terrible that you cannot say, which had sent you into a rage so terrible that you blacked it out. I’m guessing that something has to do with her. Based off her outward appearance, it’s not physical abuse, so that means either it’s mental, emotional or sexual. Seeing as she seems to be embarrassed, I’m going with the latter of the three. Young Lady, has your brother touched you or done something inappropriate?” He asked.

Liza, dumbfounded, just nodded.

“I see.” Lt. Rasputin said as her dad walked up to the group.

“Liza, this is Lt. Rasputin, of the local police department. He’s sort of my inside guy. He wants to know if you want to end your brother’s reign of terror for good.” I said.

“You won’t have to face him down. We could record your testimony and put you in witness protection until he’s locked up for good.” Lt. Rasputin stated.

“Wait, you can put him away without physical evidence?” She asked.

“Yeah, with a testimony on video we can lock him up for a good long time. Right now he’s being questioned about the situation at Starbucks by my S.O. but I can make a quick call and we bring him in for further questioning while we get a warrant.” He explained. “I’ll need Joshua to say he wants to press charges for the assault though.”

“Do it.” I said. Lt. Rasputin grabbed the radio on his shoulder and spoke into it.

“Wait, what’s going on?” Liza’s father asked.

“I’m nipping things in the ass now.” I said. “Your son won’t terrorize you or your daughter again.” I said.

“Really? You have that ability?” He asked.

“No, all of you do. Joshua is only a small player in this. His charges won’t end up sticking and will be thrown out as two high schoolers fighting. Miss Franklin and Mr. Franklin, I’m gonna have to take you to the station to take your statements. And yours Joshua, just to save face.” The Lt said.

“Well the surveillance at the store should be enough for my statement.” Joshua pointed out.

“Sur ... oh shit. Stay here, I’ll be right back.” Liza said.

She ran into the house and returned with a small box, the size of a moving box, she shoved it into Lt. Rasputin’s arms. We looked inside to see it full of video tapes.

“My dad is huge into surveillance.” Liza explained

“I sure am.” Her dad said.

“So what’s this?” Lt. Rasputin asked.

“The first month ... of my rapes.” Liza said.

“What?” Rasputin asked.

“I thought he killed the camera in your room.” Her dad asked.

“He did. I fixed it. We didn’t miss a night. There are two hundred and eighty six tapes total so far of him raping me. Every time I tell him I don’t want it, and that he’s raping me, and every night he forces me to take his dick. The tapes are in night vision and with timestamps. I think this is all the evidence you’ll need but we have all the boxes inside. About five boxes total.” Liza explained.

“If you wouldn’t mind bringing them out. I’ll get the ball rolling on that warrant while you do.” Rasputin said.

“So, we good?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Oh, we’ll see how fast this stays and how long he stays away.” Liza said with a smile as her dad headed in to grab more of the tapes.

“Young lady,” Lt. Rasputin asked as he took out his pad and jotted things down. “Is your brother the only one to have sex with you ever?”

“No, the only other person I’ve had sex with is standing right here for us, and for the record, in a few minutes, he did things I never imagined were possible.” Liza said before scurrying off to help her dad with the tapes.

“Really Josh? The first day?” Lt. Rasputin asked.

“Oh come on.” I sighed. “I’m a teenager. You think I’m gonna pass up losing my virginity?” I asked.

“Your virginity? Wow, no wonder you lost it.” Lt. Rasputin said. “You realize you’re not gonna see her for a while right?”

“Yeah. I know.” I sighed.

“You know, when I was your age ... the person I was into was your mom. When she went away for the summer, the only thing that kept me going was our letters.” Lt. Rasputin said.

“So what made you two break it off?” I asked.

“What?” Lt. Rasputin said.

“The person you were into was my mom?” I said looking up at him. “Implying you wanted to be with her. Bloodlines be damned, why did you break it off with her?” I asked.

“It never got off the ground, Josh ... you know your mom was my cousin, and even though we were close, it wasn’t like we could ever get married.” he sighed.

“So wait, you’re my cousin? That’s why you’ve been following us around while we move?” I asked as Liza and her dad came back out with more boxes.

“We’ll talk later about this.” Lt. Rasputin said as Liza stood waiting.

Lt. Rasputin walked around to the back of his car. Was there more to the story? He could’ve just let it go at the cousin thing, and I would’ve accepted it. He opened the trunk and loaded the boxes.

“Ma’am, you’ll wanna say goodbye to your boyfriend. You won’t see him for a while.” Lt. Rasputin said.

Liza ran around to the side of the car and pulled me into a passionate kiss, as the Lt. and her father got in the car. She wrapped her arms around my neck as we kissed, and I put my hands on her hips.

“You’ve done so much for me.” She said after we broke the kiss. “So listen ... I don’t know how long I’ll be gone, but I will come back to you. I promise that much ... in the meantime, don’t worry about loyalty or all that. You’ve earned that much, and just remember. I’m yours. Body, heart and soul, I belong to you now.” She cooed. “I love you.” She whispered.

“I love you too.” I said before she got in the car and the car drove away.

Life was throwing me some curveballs on this day. I had fallen for a girl who I had lost my virginity to, and now she was leaving ‘til who knew when. I was full of mixed emotions as I watched them drive off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.