The Saga of Jon and Karen
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by ProfessorC

“Good morning sleepyhead,” Jon said gently, as he kissed the top of Karen’s head.

“What time is it?”

“Seven thirty.”

“Too early.”

“Not if we want showers and breakfast. Besides I have a Nine o’clock lecture, and we need to get you to your flat so you can pack.”

“Oh god, yes, will you come with me?”

“I’ll go further than that, I won’t let you go alone.”

Her eyes flashed.

“You won’t let me? Getting possessive already?”

“Sorry that came out wrong, what I meant was that I’ll come with you in case she does decide to use violence as a method of persuasion.”

“OK, I’m sorry, I suppose I’m just over sensitive.”

“Do you have a middle name?”

“Huh?”

“You know, a middle name?”

“Yes it’s Louise.”

“Right then Karen Louise Kaliszewski, I’m going to make you a promise. I will always be totally open and totally honest with you. I will not lie to you, even to protect you from things that might hurt you. I will, however protect you from physical or mental harm with every fibre of my being. And if sometimes I sound like an insensitive Neanderthal, you have my full permission, no I urge you, to hit me over the head with the nearest heavy blunt object.”

She leaned into him and kissed him.

“Ok, so when does your lecture finish?”

“Ten thirty, I can be at the coffee shop by Ten forty.”

“Okay, I’ll meet you there. Should I organise a taxi to bring my things?”

“No, I’ll tell you what, wait here until I finish, we’ll take the car.”

“The car?”

“Yes, did you notice the Rover at the front gate when we came in?”

“Yes, is that yours?”

“Yes. Do you drive?”

“I have a licence, but no car.”

“Good, I’ll get you put on the insurance.”

“Oh, thank you, but why?”

“So that you can drive it. Say we go to a party, we can take turns being the one to drink.”

“I don’t drink anyway.”

“Even better, you can always drive home.”

“Hey, is that why you invited me to move in? For a chauffeur?”

“No, I was only kidding.”

“Oh good. I had thought it was for the sex.”

“Well there is that,” he said slowly.

“Breakfast,” she replied sternly.

“OK, OK. What would you like?”

“Do you have the makings of Bacon egg and stuff?”

“Yes, do you know, somehow I thought you’d be a vegetarian or something?”

“Sarah is a Vegan, and she wouldn’t let me have any meat in the flat. But no, I’m not Vegan or Vegetarian or any other etarian. I like meat.”

“Then one full English breakfast coming up.”

By the end of breakfast Karen was complaining that she was stuffed.

“Jon?”

“Yes?”

“Do you have any plans for this weekend?”

“No, why?”

“I’d like to go home for the weekend.”

“That’s fine, I’ll see you Sunday night.”

“No, I’d like you to come with me.”

“Well, of course I will. Is there some particular reason?”

“Yes, well two actually. First, I don’t want to spend the weekend away from you, and second, my dad can be a bit funny with people in my life that he doesn’t know. I don’t want him to meet you for the first time when they come to pick me up at the end of term.”

“OK, what time does your last lecture finish on Friday?”

“12:30, what about yours?”

“Eleven, how about we drive down Friday afternoon, then back on Sunday?”

“Sounds good to me. But I need to phone the wrinklies and tell them.”

“Wrinklies?”

“They’re in their late forties, they’re OLD.”

“Well, the phone’s in the living room, go call them. Do you need some privacy?”

“Probably not.”

“Probably?”

“How’s your Polish?”

“Non-existent.”

“Then no, I don’t.”

She made the call, and she was right, Jon didn’t understand a word of it, at least until she’d finished speaking to her dad, and spoke with her mum too.

“That’s arranged,” Karen told him when she hung up,” they’ll have my bedroom ready when we get there.”

“They’re going to let us sleep together?”

“No, silly, you’ll be in a B&B at the other end of the promenade.”

Jon looked dumbstruck, until she laughed.

“No, there’s eight bedrooms at home, I’m sure we’ll find you somewhere to sleep.”

“OK then, maybe we should get off to lectures now?”

“Good idea, I’ll wait for you in the coffee shop, OK.”

“No, you come back here.”

He went to the notice board hanging on the kitchen wall and took two keys off the hook.

“Red one’s for the front door downstairs, blue one’s for the flat door.”

“OK, thanks. I’ll put them back on the hook when I get in.”

“No, put them on your keyring, they’re yours.”

She thanked him with a soft kiss on the lips, then they set off to walk the fifteen minutes to the University. They parted in the entrance hall to the medical school and went off to their separate lectures

Jon walked into the flat after lectures and called out.

“I’m back.”

He was puzzled by the lack of response and walked through into the living room, which was deserted.

“Karen,” he called out, “are you here?”

Again there was no response. He continued to search the flat, finding himself alone. And he worried. What had happened to her, where was she, who was she with?

He was starting to worry when the phone rang.

He picked up the receiver.

“Hello.”

“Hi Jon, it’s me Karen.”

“Oh, good, I was getting worried.”

“Sorry, look, it’s one of the girls on my course’s birthday today, and we’re having a drink in the Soc Bar. Why don’t you come and join us?”

“OK, I’ll be there in 15 minutes, see you then.”

“OK what do you want to drink?”

“Diet Coke, please.”

“Ok, Byee, love you.”

“Bye.”

He put the phone down, then realised that she had just said she loved him.

He shook his head as he left the flat. Fifteen minutes later he walked into the bar and saw Karen, sat at a table with a group of other students. She waved him over when she saw him and immediately scrunched up alongside one of her friends. After brief introductions, most of them realised that they had classes at various times with Jon. One of them, Kath Kearford, looked at Jon and Karen sat beside each other and started to giggle.

“Oh my god. You two have done it haven’t you. You’ve actually done the deed.

Karen blushed bright pink, tacitly admitted the fact, while Jon just looked straight back at Kath

“That’s not something I talk about. Ever.”

The girls continued to rib Karen and I over what we had or hadn’t done for quite a while, until one of them suddenly nudged her in the side and gestured with her head towards the doorway. Sarah stood there, a thunderous look on her face.

She stomped across the bar and stopped in front of their table.

“Where the hell were you all last night?” Sarah demanded.

“She was with me,” Jon replied.

“I asked her arsehole.”

“And I answered. Karen is an adult, she’s entitled to do what she wants, where she wants and with whom she wants. She spent the night at my flat.”

“Was he as good as me whore?” she spat at Karen.

“Sarah, you’re embarrassing yourself. But worse than that, you’re embarrassing Karen.”

Karen stopped Jon with a hand on his arm

“It’s OK. I’ll handle it., she said softly.

Then she turned to Sarah.

“Sarah, I’m sick of your overbearing bullying rubbish. I’ve had enough, I am not a lesbian like you. Admittedly I am bi-sexual, and I do like girls, but I will not be treated like an item of property. Not by you.”

She stabbed a finger at Sarah, then looked down at Jon.

“Or by anybody,” she continued, “Jon has offered to let me move into his spare room, an offer that I’ve accepted, and as soon as we finish here we’ll be round to collect my things.”

“But...” Sarah stammered.

“But nothing, you’ve claimed that I was yours all year, you made me pay a full year’s rent up front, although I know you’ve been paying it monthly, you take my stuff without even asking. Enough Sarah, I’ve had enough.”

“We’ll see about that missy,” Sarah yelled, before turning on her heels and storming off.

Karen started crying, whether from frustration or fear, I didn’t know, but the girls gathered round to comfort her. Jon was pleased when she shrugged off their arms and turned to him and grabbed him like she never intended to let go.

“Don’t let her get to you. It’s how bullies work, the trick is to just stand up to them.”

She nodded against his shoulder and one of the girls handed her a tissue. She blew her nose and looked up at him gratefully.

“I just wish I wasn’t so weak,” she sniffled.

“You’re not, you just don’t like conflict do you?”

She shook her head.

“Well, stop worrying, you’re stronger than her, and better than her. You don’t need to cow other people to show your supposed superiority. And I’ll be here beside you when you need me?”

“Really?”

“Really.”

She put her face up to his and kissed him.

“I love you,” she whispered.

This time he answered her.

They finished their drinks then said goodbye to everybody and walked back to Jon’s flat, hand in hand.

“Why didn’t I meet you when I was at school?” Karen asked as they walked along.

“I think perhaps because we lived 90 miles apart.”

“OK, then, why didn’t I meet someone like you when I was at school?”

“Because then we wouldn’t be here like this.”

“At least we are now.”

He put his arm round her and hugged her close.

“Yes, we are,” he whispered.

“It’s weird, isn’t it?”

“What is, that we only met yesterday and you feel absolutely natural saying I love you to me?”

“Yes.”

“It’s no weirder than me feeling exactly the same. What was it your mother called it? Soulmates?”

“How did you know that was what I was going to say?”

“I just knew, lucky guess maybe?”

“So, what am I thinking right now?”

He stopped and looked at her, straight in the eyes.

“I know what I’m thinking right now,” he said.

“What’s that?”

“That we should walk faster, then I can.”

“Can what?”

“What you’re thinking.”

They started walking faster and as soon as they were inside the flat, Jon drew her to him and kissed her, hard.

“Now madam, I believe you were wanting me to strip you naked and make passionate love to you.”

“Not quite.”

“No?” he queried a disappointed look on his face.

“No. I was wanting to strip you naked and fuck your brains out.”

“Either way, I’m not arguing, but I’d be quite happy if you left my brains where they were.”

“Well maybe just the two little ones then.”

All the while this conversation was going on their hands were busy unfastening buttons and clasps and removing items of clothing. Finally they stood, face to face, lips locked together, Jon’s erection pressing against her belly.

Karen broke the kiss.

“I think this is where you scoop me up and carry me into the bedroom.”

“Your wish is my command.”

“Really?”

“Well mainly.”

She was still laughing when he deposited her on the bed.

“What’s so funny.”

“I was supposed to be fucking your brains out remember?”

“So?”

“So get on your back on the bed mister.”

He climbed up onto the bed beside her, and pulled her cl;ose. He turned to face her and their lips met, the electric effect happening yet again. When the kiss finished, Karen took his head between her hands and looked into his eyes.

“Do you know what you do to me when you kiss me?”

“No, what?”

“This,” she said, talking his hand and pressing it between her legs. He felt the moistness of her with his fingers, before slowly inserting on finger into her.

“Every time,” she moaned, taking his growing cock into her own hand and beginning to stroke it, “that’s what your kisses do to me.”

He kissed her again, this time while plunging two fingers into her ever wetter hole.

Without breaking the kiss, she rolled over so that she was on top of him, adjusted her position so that his manhood was directly under his fingers and broke the kiss.

“Fingers out, dick in please.”

As soon as he removed his fingers from her sodden channel, she lowered herself onto his erection and began to slide slowly up and down it.

“Hmmmm,” she hummed as she settles to the root of him, “Nice, so full. So full.”

Her humming turned to moans and after twenty minutes she stopped, went rigid, and then let out a muffled scream as her orgasm hit her. Hers set off Jon and he swiftly filled her waiting womb with his baby juice, and she collapsed on top of him, spent. His arms enfolded her and he rolled them over, to lie side by side facing each other.

She leaned towards him and kissed him softly.

“I love you, Jon Todd,” she said, “I didn’t think it possible to say that to a man I only met a day ago, but I actually love you. And it’s frightening.”

“Frightening? Why?”

“Because I only met you yesterday, but I know I love you, and I don’t know why. You’re kind, generous, thoughtful, brilliant at sex, everything a girl could want. But it’s just so sudden. And now I’m going to move in with you. And it’s frightening. Hell I’m even taking you home to meet my parents this weekend.”

“You know, just because you’re moving in here, doesn’t mean you’re moving into this room with me. You can move into the other room. In fact, maybe that would be the best idea at first. Be room mates first, before we take that step.”

“Don’t you want me to sleep with you?”

“Yes I do. But if you’re frightened, then my solution gives you your own space that you can retreat to if it gets too heavy for you.”

She kissed him, softly on the lips.

“How did you get to be so perfect?”

“I’m not, I can be a moody bugger at times, and I do actually have a temper.”

“Then I’ll make sure never to do anything to make you angry.”

“And I can’t think of a single thing that would make me.”

“Is that a challenge?”

“Er, no!”

He sat up and swung his legs over the side of the bed.

“Come on,” he said, holding out a hand, “Shower, dress, lunch, then we’ll go and get your things.”

Jon pulled the car into the kerb just down the street from Sarah’s flat, since there were cars parked right in front of it, got out, opened the door for Karen, then locked the car back up. He followed Karen to the front door where she punched in the code to open it.

Nothing happened. She shrugged and tried again.

A third time was also unsuccessful, so she pressed the button for flat 4 and waited.

“Yes?” a very angry sounding voice spat out of the speaker.

“It’s me,” Karen replied, “I’ve come to get my stuff.”

“Is HE with you?”

“Yes, Jon is.”

“He’s not coming into this flat, you can come up but not him.”

“Sarah, it’s our flat, not yours. I can invite who I want in.”

“It’s not our flat, it’s mine. I decide who comes in.”

Jon interrupted.

“OK, Sarah. Buzz us in, and I won’t come into your flat, I’ll stand at the door. So long as you don’t try and bully Karen, I’ll stay outside and just carry stuff downstairs.”

“No.”

“The alternative is that we leave, go to the nearest police station and come back with the police. Is that what you want.”

“OK, but you don’t set foot inside.”

“I won’t, unless Karen needs me.”

The door buzzed and he pushed it open, then stood aside for Karen to go first.

They climbed the stairs to the first floor hand in hand, and, as they reached the door of flat 4 Jon squeezed hers.

The door was open, and Karen walked in while Jon stayed at the entrance. He stood there, leaning against the Jamb for nearly 15 minutes, before Karen came back, lugging a suitcase.

“That’s my clothes,” she said, “just toiletries, books, my tapes and a few knick-knacks to come.”

She gave him a quick peck on the lips and headed back inside.

After two steps she turned.

“Sarah’s shut herself in her bedroom, I’ll be fine, why don’t you take that down to the car, then come back for the rest.”

He picked up the heavy suitcase and set off down the stairs with it. At the front door, he searched around for something to wedge it open with and found nothing, so, resigning himself to having to buzz again to get back in, he walked the case down the street to the car, unlocked it, then went back.

He pressed the button for flat 4, and waited. Nothing happened, so he pressed again. Again nothing happened. After a couple of minutes, he pressed again, and still there was no reply. In desperation, he pressed button 3. After a few moments a male voice answered.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.