Double Vision - Cover

Double Vision

Copyright© 2018 by Ombligo

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Ron had found his high school sweetheart, or so he thought. It turned out she was identical twin and the sisters traded him off without him knowing the difference. That is until they decided to join forces and give him a young man's dream.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Walking in the door to Jenny’s home, Ron once more found himself eagerly greeted. It was not quite with the vigor of Tuesday, but there was no mistaking the welcoming.

He was slightly more prepared today, and also surer of himself. It wasn’t long before he had a tit in his hand and was pinching at the nipple. He used his other hand to unsnap her jeans, and slip his fingers inside her panties to play with her already moistened pussy as he looked into her eyes.

“So Julie went to her friends again today?” he asked as he tapped a finger against her clit.

There was no answer for a second, and then a voice from across the room broke the silence.

“No, she’s home, in fact you’re fingering her right now.”

Ron froze as the words registered in his brain.

Looking up he saw it came from the figure walking towards him. In a panic Ron jumped back, unsure what to do and what exactly was happening.

“It’s okay, “ the voice continued. “What’s that compared to screwing her brains out yesterday?”

Thoroughly confused, Ron looked back and forth at the bookend sisters. Panic began to grip the youth, as he began to sputter.

“J Ð Je Ð Jenny?” Then shifting his eyes to the girl he had just been making out with, “Julie? I don’t understand.

“Jenny, I didn’t know, honestly Ð I thought it was you, I’d never cheat, don’t be mad, “ he pleaded, almost in tears.

Jenny walked up to the boy, brought his chin up so he was looking at her, then without a word, she brought her lips to his, kissing him deeply. A moment later, Ron felt his shorts being pulled open, and a hand caressing his cock back to life. It wasn’t until they broke the kiss that Ron saw it wasn’t Jenny’s hand inside his pants, but Julie’s.

Looking into his eyes, Jenny smiled and told him it was okay. Still seeing his confusion and worry, she knew he would need a larger explanation.

“You are not in any trouble, I’m not upset at all. I just hope you’re not mad at me. See, Julie and I planned this, “ she said. “We fooled you on purpose.”

While relieved to an extent, Ron was still perplexed.

“Why? I don’t understand, “ he said. “You’re really not mad at me?”

“No, I’m not mad at you, not at all, “ Jenny replied. “I’m not exactly sure how to explain this, it’s a little embarrassing, and you have to promise to never tell anyone no matter what. Can you do that?”

Ron was still confused, but readily agreed.

Glancing at her sister, and receiving a slight nod, Jenny continued. “Julie and I are really close, we do everything together. Both of us have been curious about sex with a boy for a while now.

“Then we met, and it wasn’t long before I knew just how special you were. I wanted to get close to you since the first day in Mr. Adams’ science class. Then as Julie got to know you, she also saw just how wonderful you are.

“After we went out, I would tell Julie everything we did, and how you made me feel. As you know, we switch places at times, and so we did. Julie went out with you a few times, and like me, she thinks you are terrific. We never told you, maybe we should have, but it was our secret.”

At this point, Julie interjected. “So you know, switching was my idea, I talked Jenny into it. If you are going to be mad, be mad at me Ð not her.”

Ron looked at both girls, even now he couldn’t tell them apart.

“I’m not mad, I understand what you did and why, but how did it get to this point? It’s one thing to go on a few dates, but well, we did a lot more than date this week. How can you not be upset with each other?” Ron asked.

Jenny smiled and explained, “Because we wanted it to happen, we each wanted to know what it felt like in a way that we could understand exactly. Like I said, we do everything together.”

Ron nodded, but both girls glanced at one another, and it was evident that he wasn’t really following what they were saying. Jenny knew that she needed to put it in unmistakable terms that even a stupid boy could understand.

“Okay, remember you promised that you would never tell anyone our secret, we are very serious about that. If you ever breath a word to anyone, we will both make sure that you never get another date with any girl at any school Ð do you understand?”

Ron nodded again, thinking that the girls were being overly dramatic, but he would go along. “I understand, I’ll never say a word to anyone, but what could be that much of a secret anyway?

The twins looked at each other, both indicating their satisfaction at his reply.

“You’re not the first person we have had sex with, “ Jenny said, letting that sink in before continuing. “Julie and I have ... well, we’veÉ”

Seeing her sister stammering, and unsure how to say the words, Julie interjected, “What we are trying to tell you is thisÉ”

Julie reached out to her sister, drew her in close and planted a deep kiss directly on Jenny’s mouth. A kiss that was reciprocated with equal vigor and passion.

Ron just blinked, mouth hanging open.

Breaking their kiss, Jenny looked at the still-struck Ron. “Okay, now to be perfectly clear, almost everything that you and I have done, Julie and I have done already with each other.”

Finally getting his voice back, Ron said, “But how could you, you know, you’re both girls, you don’t haveÉ”

Seeing where Ron was trying to go with his question, Jenny cut him off with her answer. “We said almost.”

“Look, we know it isn’t supposed to be like this, but it happened and neither of us want to stop. We just want to include you if you want that too.”

Ron was still trying to wrap his mind around the idea that his girlfriend had let her sister take her place, but now she was telling him that they screw each other, and they want him to join in too! That was more than he could fully comprehend, and once again rendered him speechless.

At least he was speechless until his hormones kicked in.

Without even being fully aware of what he was saying, the words “fuckin-a, hell yes, I want to join in, “ came tumbling out.

As soon as Ron heard his own voice, and realized what he had said, he started apologizing for his crudeness.

The girls just laughed, and said it was fine; they had been afraid that he wouldn’t accept them, or that they would both lose him.

Ron continued babbling until Jenny leaned over and kissed him again, but this time when they came apart, Julie took over and kissed him some more. Then when that kissed ended, the two girls went into a lip-lock, simultaneously caressing each other’s breasts. It was easily the most erotic thing Ron had ever seen, leaving him speechless again.

Coming out of their kiss, the girls did not leave time for Ron to react before both descended on him. Jenny came in high; once again kissing him with deep passion while Julie dropped to her knees and began removing his pants.

As Ron felt his pants drop, he also felt the warm moistness of her mouth engulf his hard cock. It was more than he could stand and he staggered slightly backwards. Reaching up for balance, his hand landed on Jenny’s tit. Between the kiss, the feel of her breast, and Julie’s sucking, Ron was in overload. He lost what little self-control he had and felt his body begin to shoot ropes of cum in Julie’s welcoming mouth. Holding Jenny tight against him, he came with deep satisfaction.

Being both spent for the moment, and overloaded by the reality of the situation, Ron nearly collapsed into a nearby chair.

The girls were apparently just getting warmed up though. Julie had not swallowed Ron’s load, so she went back to kissing her sister. This time she shared the cum from her mouth, letting it flow to her sister and then back to herself. It was an experience that neither had had before; both knew they would do it as often as possible.

Still holding some of Ron’s cum in her mouth, Jenny went down on her knees and pulled Julie’s panties aside. Opening her sister’s pussy with her fingers, she licked a trail of cum along the entire slit. Jenny then began to flick her tongue over her sister’s clit as Julie ground back against her sister’s face.

Ron sat mesmerized, slowly stroking his once-more hard cock. That was what both girl’s saw when they turned to look at their new playmate.

Jenny decided it was time to fully include her boyfriend in the games. “Let’s go someplace more comfortable, “ leading both Julie and Ron to her mother’s room. “Mom has a king sized bed, so there will be space for all of us.

“I hope you don’t mind Julie, but I want to get fucked and only one of you two can do that properly.”

Then turning to Ron as she dropped on the bed, Jenny got a wicked look on her face as she said, “I hope that wasn’t too subtle.”

Ron broke into a smile. “I’m pretty sure I get the idea.”

With that he crawled up between Jenny’s legs, lined himself up, and sank his cock to the hilt in one fluid motion. Then he slowly began to piston in and out of a very moist pussy.

Not to be left out, Julie placed her legs astride her sister’s head and lowered herself down to sit on Jenny’s face.

For the next ten minutes, the only sounds to be heard were the moans of satisfaction coupled with an occasional grunt. Then Julie came hard, her hips rocking back and forth on her sister’s mouth. That visual was enough to set off Ron, who began to pump faster and harder as his own body climaxed, which in turn set off Jenny. She screamed into Julie’s pussy as her body experienced several orgasms in quick succession.

As the three lovers came down from their sexual high, Ron noticed that tears were running from Jenny’s eyes. Concerned that something was wrong, he snuggled up close to her.

“Are you okay?”

At first, she just nodded, but when Ron looked at her with obvious concern, she found the words to reassure him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.