Double Vision
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by Ombligo

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ron had found his high school sweetheart, or so he thought. It turned out she was identical twin and the sisters traded him off without him knowing the difference. That is until they decided to join forces and give him a young man's dream.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“That ... was INCREDIBLE!”

“Yeah, for me too, “ Jenny agreed. “Do you want to do it again?”

“Uh, yeah, “ Ron chuckled.

Did he want to do it again? It was all he wanted to do for the rest of his life. He had just had the most intense feelings he had ever experienced. In comparison to the ecstasy he had felt, his nightly jackoff sessions were almost painful. Did he want to do it again? That was an absurd question.

“Good, because I sure do, “ Jenny answered, “but I need to get a drink first.”

The two walked to the kitchen together and were surprised to see that it was already past noon. Jenny grabbed a coke and turned to give it to Ron. She found him staring at her with a smile on his face.

“What?”

“I just never had a beautiful, naked girl serve me lunch before, “ Ron said.

Jenny flinched and started to cover herself out of modesty, but then laughed at the silliness of her reaction.

“You’re not exactly dressed to go out either, “ she said.

“Well, I guess we will just have to stay in, and find something to do. Any ideas?” Ron quipped right back, wagging his eyebrows at Jenny.

“Maybe Ð if you’re up for it, “ she answered without a delay.

Looking down at his hard-on, Ron just looked up and vigorously nodded.

The two teens picked up where they had left off, using their mouths, tongues and fingers to bring pleasure to each other. Shortly after swallowing Ron’s load for the second time that day, Jenny knew what she wanted next.

“I want to feel you inside me. Can we make love?” she asked.

Once again Ron was caught by surprise and just nodded his affirmative answer while sporting a grin that would have made the Cheshire Cat proud. Just the thought was causing him to grow hard once again.

For all his inward eagerness, Ron wasn’t exactly sure how to proceed. After a few false starts, Jenny decided to take control of the situation. She wasn’t any more experienced in this particular act than Ron, but she at least knew what she wanted.

Reaching forward, she took Ron’s cock in her hand, and after a few preliminary strokes, she knew he was ready. She quickly threw her leg over his lap and lined up the appropriate parts. Taking a deep breath, she settled down on Ron, feeling him first press against her lips, then his head split her and slowly began to enter.

It was different than anything she had ever felt before. It was slightly painful, but in a wonderful way. She could feel him as he slipped further inside her body; it was an exquisite feeling. Never had she felt so full in her life.

For Ron, the feeling was likewise something new. He was being enveloped in a warm and moist embrace. While he knew it was only his cock going inside Jenny, it felt as if his entire body was there.

As the two teens became fully joined, they just looked into each other’s eyes in wonderment. Nature then took over and Ron began to slowly pump his cock in and out of Jenny’s pussy. Neither said a word; the room was silent except for the sound of two bodies slapping together with increasing frequency.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.