Double Vision - Cover

Double Vision

Copyright© 2018 by Ombligo

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ron had found his high school sweetheart, or so he thought. It turned out she was identical twin and the sisters traded him off without him knowing the difference. That is until they decided to join forces and give him a young man's dream.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

DAY 1

Not being old enough to drive made dating difficult. No one liked being hauled around by a parent, or spending evenings in the same room as the rest of the family. Movies gave the 15-year-olds some kissing and minor groping sessions, but both really wanted some private time to explore further.

So it was a monumental opportunity when Thanksgiving rolled around. It meant a week of no school, three days of which their parents would still be going to work. That would give the new lovebirds at least six hours of unsupervised togetherness each day. Julie had even agreed to go to a friend’s house for at least one of those days.

When Monday of that week rolled around, Ron watched with eagerness as his parents pulled away from the driveway on their way to work. He thought they would never leave that morning. He had impatiently listened as his mother droned on about being careful, that he was being trusted, to leave a note if he went anywhere, etc., etc., etc. But her car had just gone out of sight, and he was already headed out the door.

The testosterone-fueled teenager did the normal 20 minute bike ride in less than 15 minutes, slowing down only when he turned onto the girl’s street to be sure the driveway was empty. It was.

Dropping his bike along the side of the house, he was at the door in a flash. Then he hesitated, not quite able to knock. Nerves had grabbed him and he was afraid of what might happen if he knocked. What if the girls had been playing a joke on him? What if they got caught? What if he did something wrong and got laughed at? What ifÉ

Suddenly he found himself being yanked inside, pressed firmly against the wall as his lips were mashed and a tongue probed his mouth. The “what if’s” were forgotten as he returned the kiss, feeling the warm body pressed against him. He could plainly make out the firmness of the tits pushing into his chest.

The two teens made out with intensity that neither had known before. Lips, tongues and hands found new places to go and touch. It was as if a starving man had been taken to a buffet. They were so into it, neither noticed that an audience had appeared.

“Find a room, “ Julie said.

Conditioned to being restrained, Ron and Jenny jumped as if touched by a high voltage line.

“Damn it, you scared the hell out of me, “ Jenny said. “Don’t you have someplace better to be about now?”

“Well, I was going to a movie with Kelly, but this show seems to be even better, “ Julie responded with a sly smile.

“You promised to go out today, and going out is what you are doingÉ right now, “ Jenny said as she crossed the room and started shoving her sister towards the door.

“Okay, okayÉ I’m outta here, just don’t do anything I won’t do, “ she said as she walked out, giving a quick wink to her sister.

Ron closed his eyes, anxious to continue his make out session with Jenny - except nothing happened. Opening first one eye, and then the other to only find an empty room.

Then her heard her voice echo in from afar, “C’mon, let’s get comfortable.”

Thinking she was in the living room, he headed there. Upon entering the room, it was also empty. Ron saw some movement from the corner of his vision, and then saw her heading up the stairs to a part of the house he had never been in.

“Well, hurry up, “ she continued from the top of the landing before disappearing down the hallway.

Ron bounded up the stairs only to find himself staring at an empty hall, unsure which of the doorways his girlfriend had gone into. He began looking into each, not finding her until the fourth one. It was worth the hunt.

He just stood in the doorway, looking around the room. It was definitely a girl’s room, full of frills and stuffed animals. There were two beds, and Jenny was lying on the left one, smiling at him.

“Come here, “ she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.