Double Vision - Cover

Double Vision

Copyright© 2018 by Ombligo

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ron had found his high school sweetheart, or so he thought. It turned out she was identical twin and the sisters traded him off without him knowing the difference. That is until they decided to join forces and give him a young man's dream.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

The next day Jenny had Ron meet her after school and she introduced him to her sister, Julie. To say they were twins was an understatement. Ron was not able to tell the two apart, even standing less than a yard away.

They had a good laugh as Julie said she couldn’t figure out why he kept waving at her, and thought it best to stay away from the lunchroom oddball. The bookend sisters told him about trading spots on occasion in classes when one or the other knew the material better, or just to screw around.

Ron heard them, but still wasn’t sure which one was talking to him. He thought it was Jenny, but couldn’t be sure. He did know he would have to be careful to not say the wrong thing to the wrong sister and screw up his budding friendship. Little did he know that the two already had plans to screw with him.

As the weeks passed, Ron and Jenny became the latest school item. They would get together before and after school while waiting for the busses, walk to classes together, and talk on the phone endlessly when not in school. Ron also became friends with Julie, and they often had lunch together. Occasionally he would find the sisters on each of his arms as they walked together. He still couldn’t tell the two apart, and began calling each of them “J” as a private joke. The girls knew they could fool him, and kidded him about making moves on the wrong sister. Little did he know that the two had swapped out a few times just too test his awareness. He had never known the difference.

It was inevitable that he received good-natured ribbing from friends about “double dipping.” He laughed it off, though the thought had definitely been the subject of a few of his nightly masturbatory sessions. Ron could close his eyes and just imagine what the two girls looked like under their school clothes. He would imagine the firm breasts with pointy nipples, smooth skin, and what it would feel like to press his hard young cock deep between Jenny’s legs. Those thoughts would make him really hard and fill his tissues every night.

Ron would’ve been shocked to learn that across town, Jenny was having very similar thoughts. While she too climbed toward climax, she imagined it was her new boyfriend lying between her legs, that it was his tongue that was licking her, his cock deep inside her instead of fingers.

What Ron couldn’t possibly know was that Jenny did have a tongue licking her and fingers deep inside her moist pussy. What he hadn’t even imagined yet was that those fingers and that tongue belonged to her sister Julie.

The twins had shared a bedroom since they were born. That didn’t leave much room for privacy as they grew up. Once they started to mature it was only natural to compare the changes their bodies were undergoing. That they mirrored each other perfectly just added to the experience. As one discovered something new, the other knew with certainty that she would experience the same.

When Jenny discovered that her nipples were sensitive, she showed Julie how wonderful it felt by tonguing and pinching her sister’s budding breasts. When Julie figured out that stroking her clit was even better than tit play, it was only a few hours later that her fingers danced over Jenny’s writhing body as her first orgasm rolled through.

From there, the two bookends soon progressed to licking each other almost nightly. The sisters knew exactly what the other craved and how to give them that pleasure. From then on, they enjoyed their mutual sexuality and craved to discover more - as Ron was soon to discover as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.