Double Vision - Cover

Double Vision

Copyright© 2018 by Ombligo

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ron had found his high school sweetheart, or so he thought. It turned out she was identical twin and the sisters traded him off without him knowing the difference. That is until they decided to join forces and give him a young man's dream.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

First days at a new school always suck. That Ron was now at the bottom of the pecking order just made it that much worse. Still, he was finally in high school and that put the end within sight.

Of course, that didn’t mean he had to enjoy Mr. Adams’ freshman science class. The class had been paired up to make the workload easier; well, everyone was paired up except him. The student who was supposed to be his partner never showed. That meant there was more work, but it also meant he had avoided one of the class grading rules that only the lower of the two students’ grades would count. So, Ron worked by himself, which was fine since he understood the material and didn’t have to deal with some dummy.

It wasn’t until the end of the second week of the class that the new student arrived. Of course everyone took notice; Ron especially did when Mr. Adams pointed to his table.

“Ron, this is your new partner, Jennifer. I expect you to bring her up to speed on everything we have done so far and insure she is ready for our first test next week. Remember, you two will share grades.”

The 15-year-old only heard about half of what Mr. Adams had said because his eyes were glued on the girl walking towards his desk. She looked to be around 5’4” and had light brown hair that cascaded down over her shoulders framing her face and resting atop her grapefruit-sized tits.

She quietly took the seat next to Ron and they listened in silence to Mr. Adams drone on with the day’s lesson until finishing with about five minutes left in the class. That finally gave the two a chance to talk for a few minutes before the bell rang.

“Hi, I’m Ron. This class isn’t too hard if we keep up and make sure we both understand everything. Mr. Adams combines our grades and only the lower grade counts. I’ll hold up my end if you will too.”

“Uhh, you want me to hold up your end?” she answered straight-faced.

“Err, no, I meant I didn’t want to hold up your end too, “ Ron answered.

“Is there something wrong with my end that you don’t want to hold it?”

Not being really sure what to say, Ron just started stammering. She broke into a big smile and laughed.

“Don’t worry, I know what you meant. I was just having some fun with you. I’m Jenny and I promise to hold my end up, unless you want to, “ she said.

Not really sure how to respond, Ron decided just to change the topic. The two compared schedules and chatted until the bell rang.

As Ron watched Jenny head in a different direction, he couldn’t help but notice that her end was held up very nicely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.