Forced Mistake - Cover

Forced Mistake

by Eros Alban

Copyright© 2018 by Eros Alban

Incest Sex Story: Mina doesn't like her brother Mark's girlfriend. So before Mark's date, Mina drugs her brother with large doses of viagra, hoping that hours of fucking by Mark's hard cock would break them up. Only the date is canceled at the last minute, but Mark's cock is already hard and swollen.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Size   .

Bi.A.Piggy Standard Rules and licensing applies.

This story comes from the depths of my mind.

I am not a professional writer just someone who like to put the dirty ideas in his head online for others to enjoy. I don’t care if you don’t like my style. If you don’t like what you’re reading, close the window and read something else.

Happy wanking.

Mina was bored. Her parents were gone on another business trip, and classes had just ended for the term. If she was like her friends she would try to get a job, or go to the beach or even hang out at the mall and shops. But no, Mina was at home, bored and frustrated. By choice.

Mostly.

By mistake really. A mistake she forced on herself.

Mark brought Ruth over for the first time just before spring break. She was a decent girl, pretty enough. But Mina was instantly jealous of girl. Her father thought it was cute, her mum, funny. Mark either hadn’t noticed or was pretending not to care. Mina tried hard to be nice, but she knew she came off more cool and indifferent. However when she hear that Mark was going to invite her to stay the summer Mina went from cool and indifferent to outright hostile.

He had it all planned. A special dinner Friday night, and ask her. Mina didn’t understand why her brother was making such a big deal out of this, or why he even was asking this girl to spend the summer living at their house. She only lived 10 minutes away by car. This was fucking stupid. Mina decided this bitch had to go.

Ruth was a fairly smallish thing. Pixie like, some might say. Only four foot two compared to Mark’s hulking six foot eight or even Mina’s lithe frame of five foot three. With such a difference in size, Mina figured that sex between her brother and his girlfriend had to be a little rough, so maybe she could use that.

Her google search said that straight up dosing her brother with Viagra wouldn’t do anything more than maybe give him a hardon for a few hours. He was a 20 year old college jock stud. He could stay hard for days. That wouldn’t make a difference. But a dark web search got her answer, and her order came just in time. A combo dose cocktail mix. Viagra triple strength, some hydrocodone (which would make it hard for him to climax), a little meth to make Mark feel more sexual and some special K to give him a mellow high wherein he would give into his base raw desires.

Mina decided to give Mark a large dose of the cocktail with the hope that if he spends hours fucking her, Ruth would break up with him. Her plan was set. And getting Mark to take the drugs proved easier then Mina hoped. And why wouldn’t it, there was no reason Mark would suspect his sister had just drugged him. So as his thoughts turned to Ruth’s sweet pussy and firm tits as well as the great sex he was about to finally have with her Mark didn’t give any notice to the growing pipe in his pants. Mina noticed, and her eyes went wide. As it got longer and longer and longer, Mina grew quieter. The plan was sure to work, better.

Ring Ring

It was the end of the world. Ruth cancelled their plans. Mark had already spent the last several hours getting ready, showering, and all the while hard as rock. He had been slowly mind-lessing stroking his cock shaft while prepping so his large nuts will churned full and swollen and his cock was dripping with his fuck juice. Now disappointed while nothing to do, Mark stripped out of his nice date clothes and put on a simple pair of shorts to chill and have a few beers.

Mina was disappointed too. Her hard spent money and plans were ruined. But at the same time, she was beside herself. Mark had been hiding a body and a cock that was the stuff of porno and fantasies. The sight of his cock growing in his pants was enough to grab her attention, but in Mark’s drug induced state, his date preparations were unlike anything normal. No doors were closed, no clothes were worn until the very end, and what was worn was very little, very tight, and very revealing. Additionally, Mark was well hung over 12 inches long. Mina was unsure if that length was due in part to the drugs or all just Mark, but either way the sight of her brother’s hard monster cock made her touch herself. Mina stood in the doorway fingering her dripping wet snatch as her brother showered. She twisted her own nipples as he trimmed his pubes. She came hard has he brushed his teeth, while slowly stroking his foot long cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.