Nights at the Sex Shop
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Tova is a runaway. She is running from something not because it is bad for her or because she is being treated wrong. She is doing it for another reason, but there is hope at the end of the tunnel and from an unexpected source. But is it for the best?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Tova Corsano stops just outside the doors. She takes a deep breath and reaches for the handle. It has been three days since she ran away, since the fight went down, since her mother kicked out her father. She pulls the door open and steps inside. It is an instant change. It was bright outside but a lot dimmer inside. Whereas it was noisy with passing cars outside, it is a lot mellower inside. And instantly she is greeted by a remarkably beautiful woman that looks like she is dressed up in a cat costume.

“Hello. Welcome to Curie’s Curiosities,” she says, smiling at the girl. The crazy thing is she is completely naked! “I’m Curie. Are you here for business or pleasure?”

Tova scrunches her face up. Not a question she expected to hear. Isn’t that what they ask you when you’re going into a country?

“Maybe a bit of both?” Curie continues. “I’m certain you’ll find both here. But first I’m going to need to see some identification. Have to keep up with laws and everything.”

“Right,” Tova says, feeling a little heat coming to her face. She digs in her pocket and pulls out a card to hand over.

This time Curie does the face scrunching. “I believe you gave me the wrong card,” she accuses.

“No I didn’t,” Tova quickly blurts out.

“This is a fake, and not a very good one,” the catgirl says.

The girl is instantly embarrassed. “I’m two year too young,” she admits and begins to turn around to leave.

“Well, who cares about rules, right?” Curie says cheerfully. “I certain ain’t. I’ll tell you what. Since it’s late and I do have to close up soon, why don’t you look around, browse a little. I’ve got something to take care of, but I’ll be around if you need something.”

Tova nods and smiles, watching the catgirl turn and slip away. She pens her mouth to call out about her fake card, but Curie is gone. Probably for the better. If she saw through it, it isn’t going to work anywhere else. Besides, I only need a place to stay for a few hours. She is in the section of the shop that seems to have every toy imaginable—sex toy wise. But this is no place to hide, or what she has in mind. What Tova is looking for is someplace secluded and fairly comfortable. The glory hole rooms have to be somewhere around here.

Tova walks toward the back, where she thinks that it would be the most likely place to find the rooms, and finds herself in a big open space. They are several pieces of furniture of different shapes, sizes and uses, a couple hot tubs and some lockers skirting the walls. From here, the girl can see that the place is a lot bigger and more complex than she had imagined. Then to the right and almost directly ahead she finds what she is looking for with a big sign that reads: Peeping Tom’s.

The place being empty is both a curse and a blessing. On one hand, no one is going to see her go into one of the rooms, but on the other, it could be obvious what she is up to. Either way, she will either be caught or not. Taking one last, quick look around Tova slips into the first room. She didn’t know what to expect, but it certainly isn’t the small room she is in. She had heard about rooms like these, even watched a video or two, but they were always bigger. And even though she is petite, she can probably touch both walls if she stretched out her arms. It will do though, because she only needs to hide out until it is closing time.

Seeing a metal chair in front of a screen, Tova takes a seat and waits. The moment she is in the seat a movie begins. The actors in the film don’t waste any time getting to the first sex scene. She would just rather not watch. Never thinking she was one for watching, she has never felt a need to watch porn, yet even so, she can’t help but be affected by the images on the screen now. And as the film progresses Tova finds herself aroused. She feels a wetness growing between her legs, and her breath is coming out heavier and heavier.

Watching the girl on the screen getting fucked from behind, she reaches down with one hand and slips it under her pants until she touches her wet lips. She gasps and bites her lip at the contact. By the time she is halfway through the sex scene her pants have been pulled down, enough to expose the top of her cunt and her fingers are gently massaging the exhibited fleshy flower. Watching the man’s cock slide into the woman’s folds, Tova lets out a throaty moan. She can’t hold out any longer. Faster and faster she goes, rubbing her clit with one hand and squeezing her breast with the other. The realities of why she is even in here quickly disappear as she brings herself to orgasm. She tries to be quiet, but when she pinches her nipple, a loud moan escapes her lips and she shivers at the waves of her orgasm that roll through her. While the pleasure subsides and her breathing slows, Tova quickly sits up straight, nervous the owner, Curie, may have heard her.

When Tova looks at the clock she sees that it is well beyond closing time. Obviously Curie thought she had left when she wasn’t seen lurking around the shop, so the girl is safe. Tova had accomplished what she had set out to do. Now it’s just a matter of getting something to eat and a good night’s rest before having to sneak out when the place opens again. She only hopes she can get some hot food. It was a blessing when she saw the sign that read The Food Corner. Taking a deep breath, she leans back in the chair. But as she tries to relax, she notices movement out of the corner of her eye near the wall next to her with a dim light flickering in the next booth. Tova’s eyes widen when she realizes that someone is there. Maybe I didn’t get away yet. She fixes her clothing while keeping her head facing forward, eyes away from the wall.

The light for a moment disappears and she holds her breath, hoping that Curie will just go away without coming in and catching her. After a few seconds, Tova notices in her peripheral vision, thick fingers circumnavigating around the hole. She keeps her head forward, but her gaze is still on the hole. Finally, the fingers eventually withdraw and she exhales, relieved.

Before she can take her next breath, a thick, semi-long cock emerges from the hole. Without even realizing, Tova is now staring straight at the hole. She sits here in shock, not knowing at all what to do. She decides to leave in the next moment, turns to the door and tries the knob. But the door doesn’t budge. The door knob doesn’t even turn. It’s locked! She’s locked inside the room. With her hands still on the door, she turns her head toward the protruding member and looks at it as it stands at attention. Is that my price to pay for sneaking in here? Maybe it is the thought or curiosity or fascination, but whatever reason Tova keeps staring, taking in the details. It is well defined with bulging veins, curved with a blunt head—strong looking.

Finally releasing her grip on the locked door knob, Tova turns and walks toward the hole while keeping her eyes firmly glued to the jutting erection, she just can’t turn away. Other than her boyfriend’s she had only seen one other and that was her previous boyfriend’s. All she had gotten from that experience was in giving him a hand job. Her current boyfriend took her virginity and she had seen it plenty of times. She hadn’t even seen her father’s that night or any other time before it. She desperately wants to touch it, to see what it is like, but it’s not what she wants. She knows what she wants and who, but ... she keeps moving forward until she is standing right in front of it.

To be honest, Tova really just wants to see what it is like to experience something different. A little touch or a couple strokes won’t hurt anything. Her father opened her mind up about that. Just a little touch and her curiosity will be satisfied. She forces her hand and reaches down, wrapping her fingers around it and begins massaging and stroking it. A long and passionate groan echoes from the other side of the wall. Unlike her boyfriend, this sound is on ripe with passion and joy, like her father’s. Oh fuck! It makes her panties wet. So she continues to stroke the unfamiliar member while massaging the nice pair of balls dangling just inside the hole, wanting to hear those groans again. In no time flat the head is glistens with precum. The owner groans in pleasure again.

Bolts shoot through her body from her groin while she jerks him. Tova is on the verge of an orgasm and all just by touching this stranger’s cock. She has never done anything like this purposely, which only adds to the heat that is now emanating from between her legs. She feels awkward, but also quite a rush. She can understand why it is so fun to be naughty, something that she didn’t get to experience as much before.

The angle is a bit awkward, so she drops to her knees and continues pumping her fist. She takes a deep breath before beginning to lean her face toward the prick in her hand, lips parting and mouth opening. Then the man behind the all grunts and white, sticky fluid shoots from his member, splattering Tova’s face and neck. She moves her head and the third goes mostly in her now wide open mouth. Reflexively, the girl swallows, but not before noticing the very sweet taste of the glop. She has swallowed her boyfriend’s a time or two and it was terrible, but this is so much stronger and flavorful.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.