Seducing the Boss - Cover

Seducing the Boss

Copyright© 2018 by MsFoxxx

Chapter 4: Over time

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Over time - This is a story about Jessie, a shy girl, who fantasizes about her boss,Daniel. If you're looking for a stroke story, this isn't it. Much sex, but much more "realistic" romance ;)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Slow  

I’m working late. No. I’m not “working” late. I’m actually doing the job I’m getting paid to do.

The events of earlier, are seemingly forgotten. I take my cue from Daniel: they never happened.

I’m not angry or hurt, hey ... if that’s how it is, that’s how it is.

I’ve checked and rechecked his preliminary budgets, they look good to me. I think the 20% hike in expected turnover is huge and slightly unrealistic. His counter argument? We’ve renovated three departments, namely, the warehouse, part of the factory and the sales floor. That 20% is conservative and needed to pay for the costs. He’s the boss, and I respect the reasoning. Doesn’t mean I don’t think he’s wrong!!!

All too soon, two hours have flown by. Daniel suggests that I get a pizza to share and a couple of Cokes. The food will be delivered just before we leave. Budgets typed up. And sent to Finance. Now we wait for the discussion and approval.

It’s just after 8pm when the food arrives. I set up some glasses and two plates from the office break room. I sit across from Daniel, not sure what to say. I’m just shy Jessie. And he’s my boss.

“I can’t eat...” he pushes his pizza to one side.

I say nothing. My mind is swirling and my stomach clenches with nervousness.

“Come here. Stand in front of me...”

I get up and as requested go to him.

He puts his hands on my hips. And draws me to him. He’s seated, so he lays his cheek against my tummy.

He kisses my abdomen. Clenching his hands, drawing me closer. He pulls me to sit on his lap, but I turn and straddle him instead. Hands move to my aching breasts ... then my face. And he pulls my head towards his.

And we kiss.

I’ve never been kissed like this. It’s like I want to draw him into me. My tongue and his, dueling playfully for dominance. I taste his lips, his mouth. My hands are in his hair. And because I’m straddling him, I feel his cock rising and grinding into my pussy.

I’m burning with lust. But he has to make all the moves. This is too new. And I want him too much.

He moves his head toward my breasts. Kissing the tops of my tits. He pulls on my shirt to just expose my bra. Finally, he frees my breasts. My nipples are hard and erect. And then they are both in his sucking, biting, teasing mouth. I want to die. But I feel my pussy contract in orgasm instead. I moan and fuck my covered pussy against his covered cock. And I come as if I’d been fucked by this man I’m drunk in love with.

“Not like this, Jess ... I want you. But not like this.”

God. I need him.

But I nod. I smile. And pull myself together.

We eat our pizza in silence and I let him take me home.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.