Seducing the Boss - Cover

Seducing the Boss

Copyright© 2018 by MsFoxxx

Chapter 3: The Confession

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Confession - This is a story about Jessie, a shy girl, who fantasizes about her boss,Daniel. If you're looking for a stroke story, this isn't it. Much sex, but much more "realistic" romance ;)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Slow  

That bitch keeps smirking at me.

It’s been a week since my little ‘episode’ with Carla, and she keeps popping into my office, unannounced.

‘I told him, you know.’ I stop typing up the minutes to this morning’s meeting.

Suddenly, I can’t fucking breathe.

‘I told him I heard you masturbating in the bathroom and that I heard you moan his name... ‘ I want to wipe her fucking smirk off her overly made up face.

I dare not say a word.

‘He didn’t even react. It’s like I never said anything.’ She’s enjoying this. I want to die. I consider walking out of the office and never returning. That would be incredibly stupid though. I’d get a DNC on my work placement. Goodbye studies. Goodbye salary. Goodbye life.

‘When?’ ‘When what?’ She’s enjoying this.

‘Oh! I told him on Monday. Just after I popped in.’ Monday? Today’s Thursday. He never said anything. It’s been business as usual. She’s fucking lying. I know it. I start breathing again.

Later, Daniel calls me into his office. I grab my notepad and my diary, just in case. I’m assuming he needs a meeting scheduled or something similar.

“Some things have been brought to my attention...”

He looks uncomfortable. Oh my God. He DOES know.

“I’m not going to tell you what’s been said ... but just be careful out there. Some of these ladies are vicious.”

He doesn’t believe the story!!!! I want to scream. And shout. And thank every single saint, angel and lucky star I have.

“Ok, Mr D. I’ll watch my back.” I smile. And turn to go.

“Jessie, wait...”

“Yes sir?”

“I’ve overestimated myself. I need to redo some figures because they’re not making sense. Do you want to stay about half hour later today? I’m so Sorry I know it’s short notice, but these figures need to be submitted by 10am tomorrow.”

“No worries, Mr D. I’m all yours...”

He turns red. Shit. I didn’t mean it like that.

“I mean ... yes, let me just call my mom. She freaks out a little if she doesn’t know where I am.”

“You can use my phone.”

I go over to his side of the desk and stand directly in front of him. I’m bent slightly over to move away from him ... except now my ass is practically in his face.

He stands up. We realise at the same time, that if he’s going to move, he’s going to end up rubbing up against me.

We’re both just too damn polite.

He sits back down. And I swear, I can feel his eyes on my body.

My mum doesn’t pick up the house phone.

I redial.

Still no answer.

She has a mobile phone, but she regularly has a flat battery because she plays Candy Crush whole friggin day, it seems.

I’m starting to get really horny. My brain starts spewing out sexual scenarios. I can feel myself getting wet.

And I can smell myself.

Oh god. I can smell my pussy.

I feel his hand on my hips. He’s stroking my side. Gently. Unsure ... I don’t protest. In fact, I move my ass out further. He runs his hands over my skirt clad butt.

I feel his head resting on my behind. He sighs as if to say, “here goes nothing!”

Success! Mom’s mobile is ringing and she answers!!!!!!

“Hey Ma!”

“Jessie? What’s wrong??? Are you sick?!”

“No ma! I’m ok. I’m just let-... , “ he put his hands on my legs and is rubbing the inside of my thighs ... I can’t keep my voice steady.

“Jessie! What’s the matter? You sound strange, my girl... !”

I compose myself. Daniel’s hand is on my panty covered mound. I’m sure he can feel how wet I am. I spread my legs to give him access.

“I’m ok Mom. I’m just going to be late. Didn’t want you to wait and worry.”

He’s found my clit. He’s massage my slit with his right hand while rubbing my ass with his left.

“What time will you be home? Don’t take the train too late, I don’t like how the station looks when there a only a few people around. Just the oth-...”

“Mom. I’ll be ok. I’ll ask someone for a lift or get an Uber. I’ll be fine.”

I’m going crazy. My pussy is so swollen and I crave direct contact.

“Ok Jessie. See you later. Get the Uber, ok?”

“Tell your mom, I’ll bring you home.” His voice breaks the spell he’s casting. He’s moved my panty to the side. I need him to put his fingers inside me. I start rocking my hips. Trying to encourage him.

He touches my naked pussy. Stroking the inside labia. It’s as if he’s trying to memorize every contour of my cunt.

“Mommy, Mr Owens will drop me off, he says.”

“Ok. That’s better. Bye.”

“Bye, Mom.”

She’s ended the call, but I still have the handset to my ear.

I hear a sigh. My panty is moved back. My skirt smoothed down. He pats my ass lightly.

“Come on. We have work to do.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.