Seducing the Boss - Cover

Seducing the Boss

Copyright© 2018 by MsFoxxx

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a story about Jessie, a shy girl, who fantasizes about her boss,Daniel. If you're looking for a stroke story, this isn't it. Much sex, but much more "realistic" romance ;)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Slow  

The pornos have it wrong. Tight, short skirts aren’t very practical for quickies at the office. You’d want a dress that’s easy on, easy off. Just like I’m wearing today: a nice, conservative floral sundress, on the knee, with a wide skirt, made of cotton. I’m wearing a matching short, one buttoned jacket in emerald green. It hides that I’m not wearing a bra, and makes me look like an innocent little flower, who doesn’t know what a penis is, let alone craves one in her ass.

All of this careful planning, is to catch the eye of my boss. And in the two months I’ve been working here, it hasn’t worked yet.

The girls on the fourth floor calls him ‘Mr Sex On Legs’ I call him Mr D. He thinks that’s because his first name is Daniel. But it’s actually for all the nights I lay in bed, fantasizing about him, stroking my hard, slippery clit and wishing his big dick was filling me up and giving me orgasms.

On the first day I met Daniel Owens, I was wearing a plain white shirt and a black skirt with a matching blazer ... He smiled and told me that this office was “business casual” and I had no idea what that meant. I found out later that it meant that I could wear slightly less formal clothes, (Actually, Daniel was laid-back. As long as what I wore was clean, ironed and not torn, he didn’t mind.) Daniel is a great boss. He’s hard working, single minded, and expects no less from me.

When I was assigned to this job with the help of the college, as part of gaining my qualification in Office Management, I didn’t know what to expect. Mr D needed an assistant and chose ME! He said I looked “nice”. I guess he thought I looked innocent.

I stood there, smiling at this beautiful man, who could’ve been a damn movie star ... with his light brown hair, dark brown eyes and his smile that made my pussy flood and pound when it’s directed at me.

He thinks I’m shy. I blush and stammer when he’s around. If only he knew that all I want is his cock in my mouth while he’s fucking my face. I can taste him on my tongue and I want drain his fucking balls down my throat ... and that thought alone makes me incoherent!

Forgive me, but it’s not just lust that drives me insane when I’m around him. He’s a great guy: funny, intense when it matters and so bloody caring. He’s everything I’ve ever needed, as far as unrequited love goes. I’d be stupid to want more than that. I have to focus on my career, my mom who’s raised all on her own and myself.

I have the crush to end all crushes and I plan his seduction every day: Yesterday, I wore my black hair loose. I had on a long maxi skirt and wanted him to put his hands in my hair, pull my skirt up and put his hard shaft in my ass. I was so wet, I don’t think I needed lube. I like it slow, this ass fucking. My hot hole gripping his dick deep inside me. Slow and deep. While he played with my clit and made me come.

Today it’s me and my sundress ... I bring him his morning coffee and put it next to his laptop. He’ll smile and thank me and say: “Wow, Jessie, you smell amazing!” and I will say: “No, Sir, Mr D! That’s just my throbbing cunt!” and I’ll show him my white cotton covered pussy and he’ll be so impressed that he’ll pull out his cock, and pushes my panty to one side ... And he’ll impale my pussy and fuck me hard on his desk. His balls slapping my ass until he thrusts and I feel him against my cervix ... he fills my pulsing puss with his come and ... I’ll squirt.

So, today, I bring him his morning coffee. And he says: “You smell amazing!”

And I say:

“Thanks, Mr D!”

Tomorrow, I’m wearing a gipsy blouse a short skirt and no bra...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.