Phone Mail - Cover

Phone Mail

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 9

Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Unintentionally tracking a mother's night out

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Big Breasts  

Lisa woke to the sound of someone talking in the distance. Too tired to open her eyes (the boys kept her up until after 4AM), Lisa’s brain slowly focused on the voice. Although she could only hear one side of the conversation, she knew Steve was talking to his mom, Cindy.

“But I’m calling now, Mom. I ... But ... But I...” Lisa assumed Cindy was giving her son an earful.

“We’re at Josh’s house. Tim and I crashed here last night.”

“No, Mrs. Stevens was here. That’s how we ended up here. Tim and I gave her a ride home.”

“Yea, we heard you and ... But ... No, Mom. We did not go into the bar. Mrs. Stevens was outside the bar when we pulled up.”

“No, Mom. It was just her. She was waiting for a taxi. She wasn’t with any guy.”

“Yes, I should have called, but it was late, and I figured you would be in bed.”

“Josh has a new video game. Guess we lost track of time.”

“No. It’s won’t happen again.”

“Yes, I promise.”

“Does that mean I can stay?”

“Ok! Let me get her.”

Lisa let out a small groan. She was not up to talking to anyone right now, especially Cindy.

Lisa found herself on the bed, snuggled between her son and Tim. Both had a hand holding one of her breasts. They were both still sleeping, and naked. Everyone was still naked. Steve forced a smile as he handed Lisa the phone, “My mom wants to talk to you.”

“Hello.” The word caught in her throat. Her mouth and throat were dry. Lisa knew she sounded like shit.

She heard Cindy’s voice, “Lisa?”

Lisa put her hand over the phone to mute her voice. She looked to Steve, “Water, please?”

She heard Cindy’s voice again as Steve raced from the room, “Lisa, you there?”

Lisa tried to wet her lips with little results, “Hey Cindy.”

“Wow! You sound terrible, Lisa. Are you ok?”

“Yea, I’m ok. Just a little too much to drink. I guess you were there.”

Steve returned with a bottle of water.

Lisa glared up at Steve but her voice stayed calm, “Yea, they just played video games all night.” Steve looked down sheepishly at his feet.

Lisa finished off two more bottles of water while playing 20 questions with Cindy about the night before. Lisa saw no reason to confess her sins. She made sure her story lined up with Steve’s. The last thing Lisa wanted was for Cindy to find out about what really happened last night.

As soon as she hung up, Steve got a big smile on his face as he started to crawl up onto the bed. But Lisa put her hand up to stop him, “I need to shower.”

A disappointed Steve slid back off the bed as Lisa pried herself from between the two sleeping boys. Steve stepped back to let the big-titted MILF pass him by. He had an incredible urge to grab her jiggling tit, but he managed to refrain himself.

At the door, Lisa turned back towards Steve and the other two. She managed a smile, “Let me take a shower, and then I’ll make you guys some breakfast.”

Making breakfast is what Lisa would normally do for the boys and she really needed a dose of ‘normal’ right now.

Once in the bathroom, Lisa hesitated before looking in the mirror. As expected, she proved quite the sight. Her lipstick was smeared. Her eye-shadow had ran, and her hair looked like it could house a family of mice. Drinking water was helping, as her head no longer felt like it was about to explode.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.