Phone Mail - Cover

Phone Mail

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Unintentionally tracking a mother's night out

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   Cheating   Slut Wife   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Big Breasts  

Four drinks and four shots later, Lisa found herself huddled in close to Bill. He was telling her another one of his naughty tales from being on the road so many years. Peg and Cindy sat there, clearly uncomfortable. Like the pizza, they had been all but forgotten.

“Lisa, we’re going home now. You should probably go with us.” Peg and Cindy were standing. They could see Bill’s left hand on Lisa’s inner thigh. The ends of his fingers were almost under her skirt. They couldn’t see that Bill’s right hand was gently squeezing one of her cantaloupe-sized breasts, although as drunk as she was, Lisa probably wouldn’t have cared if they could.

Bill’s caress became a grab as if to tell her she couldn’t leave. Lisa smiled at Bill before turning towards Peg and Cindy, “What? Oh! What time is it?”

Even in her drunken condition, Lisa could tell they were upset with her. She would smooth things over with them on Monday.

“It’s almost 7.” Peg pointed to her watch as she said it.

“Ok!” Lisa made a small gasp as Bill tightened his grip on her tit. “Well you two go. I’ll head out in a minute, after I finish this drink. Yea, and then I’ll head to the store. I’ll see you both tomorrow, ok.” She laughed, “I mean Monday. I’ll see you Monday.” There was no doubt Lisa was drunk.

“So much for pizza.” It was Peg, talking to Cindy as they walked away. Lisa clearly didn’t hear her.

Peg and Cindy gave one look back before heading out the door. Cindy’s instincts were to go back and drag her from the chair, but then she noticed that Lisa and Bill were already back in their little huddle, laughing again. Bill’s hand was rubbing her upper thigh.

“She made her bed”, Peg told her friend. “I’m sure we’ll hear all about it on Monday.” Lisa was not their favorite person at that moment. This night had not gone well for either her or Cindy.

Ten minutes after Peg and Cindy left, Bill and Lisa were making out in the far stall of the men’s bathroom. Except for her shoes and panty hose, she was naked. Bill had skills. He was fully enjoying the huge tits he had been drooling over all night.

Lisa was trying to slow down. She had planned on telling her son not to wait up. “Just a sec. I’m calling my son so hush.”

By squeezing the two big orbs together, Bill could get both nipples in his mouth, “But ... boobies. Must have big boobies.”

<’Josh’ is not available. Please leave your message after the beep> “<LOL> Do you like my big boobies? I couldn’t tell. Well ... Oh wait! I think it’s ringing. ‘Hello? Hello?!’ Hmmm, guess I’ll try later. Ok then, where were we. I have a condom in my purse.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.