Parallels - Cover

Parallels

Copyright© 2018 by Netwanderer

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In the reality designated Earth-38, where aliens live among humans and the President has her own set of mind control powers, there is no D59. Therefore, there is no one to stop Dr. Richard Trask II as he sets his sights on first, National City's most powerful heroine, and eventually, all realities.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   Superhero  

Although the monitor had gone dark on Supergirl’s end, Dr. Richard Trask II (he hated Junior) still had a very clear view of the naked and restrained Kryptonian, and freed of the need to look detached now had what could best be described as an evil grin.

He hadn’t been lying, after all the best control is based on truth. In fact everything he had told her was strictly true. He just hadn’t told her everything. Her sister (yes, he knew, he just preferred she not know that) had been released but after a nice dose of visual conditioning, not enough to alert the martian however but enough to take care of certain initiatives, especially in respect to Kara’s behavior. The water Kara drank was laced not only with a sedative but also a neural stimulant he had invented and that right now was making her skin very very sensitive. At least he hoped so, there was obviously no testing opportunity. And he did need her out of the way while his men took care of some business he did not want her to stumble on with her heightened senses. But that wasn’t the extent of his plans, not even close. Unlike his father, he had much bigger dreams.

Reaching down he picked up what looked like a smart phone and verified his identity with a fingerprint and a retinal scan. The loaded app had only 2 buttons, start and stop. He pressed start then turned his attention to the very large and high resolution monitor in front of him. A display appeared in the bottom corner. ‘Phase 1 active’ showed along with Supergirl’s heart rate, air temperature and several other measurements. On the screen, the chair assembly started to shift. The upper portion moved back very slightly, easing her towards a more supine position so slowly she would not notice. Meanwhile, heaters in the equipment suspended above started to raise the air temperature, both additionally sensitizing her skin while also pushing her deeper into somnolence. Finally concealed speakers in the chair started sending out almost imperceptible low frequency vibrations, providing even more stimulation.

Phase 1 took about 25 minutes. When the air temperature reached the required temperature of 78 degrees, the chair back was now at 45 degrees, and Supergirl’s heart rate had decreased to 2/3 of what it was, the display changed to Phase 2. The chair was now reclined enough that the sides of the containing cabinet were slightly above it and two flaps opened. Small sensor rose on stalks parallel to Kara’s temples. A new display was added to the monitor as the sensors mapped her brain activity to better adjust the process for maximum results. Deep under the influence of the sedative and the sonic stimulation, she didn’t notice. As soon as the brain mapping was complete, the system began to adjust the frequency and power of the various sonic outputs, registering their effect on her brain, particularly the Parietal lobe, as well as other areas most associated with sexual arousal. Two small nozzles extruded themselves from the casing at shoulder height and turned to start to deliver a barely perceptible stream of cooler air directly onto the reclining girl’s nipples. When the sensors read her positive reaction to the stimuli those jets were increased minutely, and another nozzle was extended lower down, spraying warmer moist air across her exposed nether regions. Every adjustment was monitored to ensure the desired result.

Kara moaned a little and the system took note. Another small antenna shaped object rose from the side console and pointed directly between her legs. The tiny directional speaker spit out a pulsing beam of sound directly at the top of her vee and she moaned again. The section of the chair holding her ankles spread apart slightly along a previously hidden seam, moving slowly to allow the beam better access without alerting the occupant. Supergirl’s lips were open slackly now and her skin showed a definite flush and based on the readings, the program shifted into Phase 3.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.