6 February 2008 - Cover

6 February 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, while Wendy attends Jake's meeting, Dr. Mackenzie takes more than a professional interest in his recovery.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

“I like to strip naked and sit behind Jake and massage his temples and shoulders, then my hands begin to wander lower,” she playfully rubbed his crotch.

“Have you given him oral sex or a hand job since his concussion?”

“No, but not for lack of trying. I’m anxious to do so.”

“You can give Jake your special shoulder rub if you like.”

“With or without clothes on?” Tiffany smiled.

“Whatever makes you feel more comfortable.”

Tiffany stood and, facing sideways, grasped the hem of her top and pulled it over her head. Carla, Jake, and Wendy looked at her firm, young breasts proudly on display. She put her thumbs on the waistband of her short skirt and slid it down her slim thighs and legs. Her left hand caressed her right breast as her right slid down her flat stomach to the valley between her legs.

“I love getting naked for my boyfriend. I may be with other men, but Jake is my perfect fuck, my perfect lover!”

Wendy gazed at her young teen body, placing a hand on her thigh and yearning to taste her again. Tiffany straddled Jake’s thighs, his hands cupping her ass cheeks for support. “I’ll try not to hurt your head, just the one between your legs,” she joked, moving to cuddle behind him.


Wendy watched Tiffany’s tits press flat against Jake’s back as she began to massage his shoulders. Tiffany’s body was hidden by Jake’s, and Carla noticed Wendy’s hand moving up her leg and under the hem of her dress. Carla was becoming more aroused and allowed her wet pussy to be seen by the others.

Tiffany began to massage Jake’s temples. “That feels nice,” he smiled, closing his eyes.

“I love you, Jake, and I don’t like to see you hurting,” she said, kissing his neck. She turned his head, and their lips met.

“Wendy I have to ask you this. Have you and Jake ever fucked, committed incest?”

No, we haven’t, though I think the thought has been on our minds for quite some time.” She looked at Jake, her hand moving up to caress his crotch. “You are a very handsome young man. Perhaps Tiffany won’t mind sharing you with me,” she confessed.

“Mmm, I’d love to watch mother and son fuck!” Tiffany revealed.

Tiffany kissed Jake, her left hand gently caressing his throat. Her right hand moved down his chest to his crotch, cupping his balls. She rubbed his cock through his shorts and then began to pull down the zipper.

He protested mildly, and she pushed his hand away. “I want to show them what belongs to me,” she panted, undoing the button on the waistband.

She spread his pants open, hiding the obvious bulge in his underwear.


“Tell me, Jake, is your pulse racing? Mine sure is!” Carla sighed.

“Yes, it is!”

“How does your head feel?”

“The big head hurts a little, and the little one feels like it’s ready to explode!” They laughed.

Carla and Wendy watched as Tiffany brushed his underwear aside and revealed his swollen cock to them. She moaned sensually, caressing the long shaft. “Fuck, do I ever need you!”

The women looked wide-eyed at Jake’s mostly hard cock, which Carla figured to be six inches long.

“Jake, I think it’s time to see if you’re well enough to handle having sex. The question is: who should you fuck, Tiffany, Wendy, or me?”

“Why doesn’t he put his cock in all of us?” Tiffany suggested it, and Wendy and Carla quickly agreed.

She had Jake stand, pulling his shorts and underwear down and over his shoes, while he took off his T-shirt. His cock stood out, straight and proud, slightly bobbing to his quickened pulse. He looked at his mom, who was staring at his hard cock.

“You’re hung just as good as your father.”

“I love this fucking cock!” Tiffany expressed herself, devouring it in her mouth. She wasn’t ashamed, and she began sucking on him.


“Carla, I think our meeting is over until the next time,” Wendy said, standing and walking the few steps to her.

“I would have to agree.”

She took Carla’s notepad from her lap, placed it on the table, and then helped her stand.

They embraced, and she accepted Wendy’s probing kiss. She unfastened the remaining few buttons on Carla’s blouse, and she felt Wendy’s hand caress her bare breast.

“Are you hesitant to do anything in front of Jake?”

“A little. I never expected our meeting to become so sexy.”

“You don’t have to feel embarrassed being with me in front of Jake. He has seen me with Karen and Dan.”

Carla returned Wendy’s affection, and grasping her dress, she made her lover naked. Jake looked on, watching his mom being made naked by another woman and now taking off Carla’s blouse and skirt.

“Careful, Tiff, or you’ll make me cum too soon!” He warned.

“I need you so bad!” She sighed, standing up. I want to satisfy the little head without hurting the big head,” she joked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.