The Old House - Cover

The Old House

Copyright© 2018 by l_anonym

Chapter 4

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A group of young people, mostly students, lives together in an old house. Someday one of them makes a mistake that will change the group... (Story codes might not be correct for the chapters posted so far. Also there might be added some codes as the story develops)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Some days later Tom was sitting in the kitchen early in the morning savoring the first cup of coffee of the day. His encounter with the girls had been some days ago and they had taken their time to talk about what happened.

Sabrina and Mira had admitted that they where fooling around with each other almost since they where roommates.

Both girls never had sex with another woman before – it all started because they where new to town, had lots of work to do and so no time to party. And after some drinks at home one thing led to another – they ended up in Sabrinas bed for a long night of hot and passionate lesbian love.

They had started pretty vanilla but soon discovered that they where both attracted by some dominance and submission games. They had switched roles in the past – but most of the time Sabrina was the dominant one.

The summer before Tom moved in they had started to involve the other two guys in the house – Robert and Josef – into their play at some occasions. They had never played with both at the same time and it hadn’t been a regular thing. But according to what they said it had been some pretty hot encounters.

Tom told them about his past experiences. He had his share of nice and satisfying sex. But his ambitions towards a bit of BDSM play had never gotten past some tying up with ties and the belt of a bath robe.

He had a long distance relationship with a girl for some month. This was when he discovered the endless number of hot stories you could find on the internet. Both – his girlfriend at that time and himself – had browsed for the best stories and sent them to each other. But that sensual form of remote masturbation had ended – they had both been really young and the distance between them too big.

After that he started to collect stories that turned him on. The ones he really liked – several hundred right now – he stored on his computer amongst a huge collection of porn flics and pics. Parts of that collection the girls had found on Miras harddrive.

They also talked about the men-on-men action in that stack of stories. Tom didn’t consider himself gay – not even bisexual at that moment. But it was a huge turn-on for him fantasizing about being forced to satisfy another male. He had never thought about the other way round. He couldn’t imagine that it was a big difference if he got a blowjob from a guy or even fucking a guys ass. A mouth was a mouth and an ass an ass.

He also had never played with his own ass with more than a finger. He had some anal with girls in the past though. But he had admitted that thinking of the plug and the dildo when playing with the girls was a major turn on.

The thoughts about that evening had made his cock coming to life – not a full erection but he could feel his friend rising up his head.

He adjusted it in his underpants. “No, little Tom, not now!” and poured himself another cup of the hot black coffee.

Some minutes later he heard a door open on the upper floor. “Someone else is at home” he wondered, “I thought anyone else is out of the house?” The girls had some course at the university, Josef was at an art fair in France and Robert was with a customer all week long.

Then he heard footsteps going down the stairs.

“What the...” He almost dropped his coffee mug. Mira was coming down the stairs. But not only she was at home when he expected her to be at the university – she also was nearly naked!

“No,” he corrected himself “she IS naked – with some additions”.

Around her neck was a broad black leather collar, her mouth was closed with a piece of black leather buckled behind her neck. On her wrists and ankles where cuffs similar to the ones they used on him.

And – he had to look twice to get it – to the rings in her nipples and her clithood she had attached little bells that jingled a bit on every step.

In her hands she had a cardboard box that had contained shoes some time ago.

Mira saw him sitting at the bench and a little smile lit her face.

Before Tom had the time to think what might happen now she was in front of him and got down to her knees holding up the box.

There was a letter on top with his name on it. With a questioning look to her face he took the letter opened it and started to read:

Dear Tom,

ready for another game? I hope slave Mira is kneeling right before you.

She’s cute and sexy, isn’t she? But she is MY slave. So behave yourself :-)

But if you want to play with her I might rent her out to you. The price is quite simple: You will be my slave together with Mira for another hot evening starting tonight at 5pm.

But be aware: There are certain rules to follow.

Open the box she brought you. In there you will find the set of cuffs you already know, a gag, something to clean out your cute ass, a set of butt plugs and some lube. Use the plugs during the day if you want to – and I’d recommend you want to – its a good idea to get your ass used to them :-)

At 5pm sharp you and slave Mira will report to the old shed in the garden with the cuffs attached, gag in your mouth and the largest of the plugs in your cleaned and lubed ass. Mira will help you cleaning if you never did that.

There are some rules for slave Mira as well: Inside the house she has to be naked at all times. If you want to take her out – you said something about shopping for groceries today – she is allowed one single piece of clothing. Hopefully she already has a plug buried in her ass. Just leave it there. She’s allowed to take it out to go to the toilet and for cleaning only. I also recommend leaving the bells on her – I just love the sound they make when she moves around.

You might remove the gag if you want to or if you have other use for her mouth :-)

You can make her suck you or clean the kitchen floor or sing you a lullaby – whatever you want. You can also fuck her pussy if you want to – just her ass is off limits during the day.

But pay attention: She is NOT allowed to cum at all means! If you make her cum I will know and I will make sure that you pay the price!

You are allowed to cum – but only till noon. And don’t wear yourself out. You better be able to get hard and cum when you enter the shed :-)

Have fun,

Sabrina

He read twice through the letter. There was no choice if he wanted to play with Mira or not: His cock already had taken the decision that it was worth the price.

So he opened the box. He already knew the cuffs and put them aside. The next thing that came to his hands was the gag. He had seen some of these in porn flics but never in real life. It was a piece of leather with straps and a buckle. In the middle of the leather there was a short rubber dick. Gagged with this evil instrument he would have to constantly suck on a cock!

He looked down at Mira at his feet. “You have a penis gag in your mouth as well?” She nodded. “Same size?” She shook her head. “Show me!”. Mira dropped her head so he could reach the buckle in her neck. He opened it and slowly removed the device from her mouth.

It was way bigger than the one in the box: almost 5 cm in with and 10cm in length for shure! He wondered why she didn’t gag having that strapped in her mouth!

“You know what’s in that letter?” he asked the girl. “Yes, Sir” she answered, “Miss Sabrina and me wrote it together.” He shuddered when she called him Sir and his already hard cock twitched a bit. “You can keep in that gag for a longer time? It’s not too big for your mouth?” he carefully asked. “If you want to, Sir, then it’s not problem. I can handle even bigger – or at least longer – things in my mouth pretty well. If you want I can show you” she added with a dirty smile.

He picked the plugs in his box. They where a matching set of three stainless steel plugs. The smallest was about 2.5 cm, then one somewhere between 3 and 4 cm and the biggest had a diameter of more than 4cm. The smallest would go in easily he thought, the next one might be fun as well. But the biggest one?

“Do you have a plug in? Show me!” he requested. Mira turned around slowly, raised her ass and lowered her head to the ground. Between her ass cheeks he could see a cute pink crystal. He grabbed the end of the plug and started to make fucking motions with it. She moaned and clenched her ass-cheeks a bit.

“You like being fucked up the ass, slave?” he asked her and gave her a hard slaps on each cheek. “Unfortunately Miss Sabrina denied me to do this today, Sir” Mira answered from the floor, “otherwise it would have been my pleasure to offer you my ass, Sir.”

“When was the last time someone used you there, slave?” he asked again enjoying her submission into the role of the slave.

“Yesterday evening Miss Sabrina tried to fuck me in my ass with a strap-on” she responded. “But I wasn’t able to take her. That why she requested that I wear a plug today to loosen up.”

“I think, that’s why she gave you the three plugs.” Mira smirked, “Perhaps she wants your ass prepared for her strap-on too?”

Tom once again slapped her ass a few times. “And if thats the case: It is definitely not your business slave. And to keep you away from talking out of line” he said picking up her gag again, “I’d say its time to put that back into your cheeky mouth”.

He quickly shoved the fake cock into her mouth and closed the buckle in her neck.

Then he instructed her to get the spreader-bar, some length rope, a vibrator and her favorite paddle. “And better be quick. I don’t want to wait”.

She hurried up to her room and back down to him so he could hear the little bells on her piercings jingle all the time. As she couldn’t breath through the gag she was sucking air pretty heavily when she came back.

“As you seem to have worked hard just go back to your knees before you fall down from exhaustion.” His voice was sarcastic. “Just like you’ve been before: Ass up, head down! And hands behind your back!”

He quickly fastened the spreader bar between her ankle cuffs and connected her hands behind her back. Then he connected a rope to the front of her collar and led it back between her legs. He took the vibrator she brought and pushed it gently between her cunt lips. She was actually dripping – so he had no problem putting it in to the hilt.

Then he secured it with the rope from falling out again and connected the other end of the rope to her hand cuffs.

“You remember a situation like this” he asked her “someone kneeling on the kitchen floor, having his sex connected to his hands behind his back?” Her answer was just another moan. “I remember quite well, slave. But now we don’t have a kitchen floor to clean. So I might just sit there, read the newspaper, drink my coffee and enjoy the lovely morning.

But for that you have to stay really quiet, you know. So don’t move, don’t make a noise, just wait for me to finish.” And with an evil grin on his face he reached down to the vibrator in her pussy and switched it on running on the lowest setting, grabbed a newspaper and got back to his coffee.

The vibrator in Miras twat was evil. It constantly added to her arousal. As an addition her position kneeling on the hard kitchen floor was not really comfortable.

So it didn’t take her long to start moving a bit. She tried to wiggle her ass just a little bit to ease the arising pain in her knees.

But that made the vibrator in her pussy move – and that heightened her horniness. After a few minutes she could not suppress a low moan.

Tom thumped the mug down on the table. “You’re a useless little slave!” he shouted angrily at her, “I can’t even read the morning paper having you disturb me. OK – so let’s start the day. I’m going to have a shower – and you will assist me!”

He removed the spreaded bar from between her legs, grabbed her arm and yanked her up to her feet which caused another series of lustful moans behind her fake penis in her. “Come with me. But don’t think you won’t get punished!”.

The old house had a pretty big bathroom with a nice tub in it. First he removed the gag. Then he unclipped the cuffs on her wrists and removed the rope holding the vibrator. Almost the same second it started sliding out of her wet pussy.

Grinning he grabbed the base and after fucking her a few times with it he switched it off.

“Now what to do with that” he asked pretending to think about it. Then he held it in front of her mouth. “That’s the right place! And when its in your pretty mouth anyway you can just clean it at the same time.”

She willingly closed her lips around the slimy tool and let it slide deep into her mouth. As Tom didn’t release it she started to move her head like she was giving a blow job. On every in move she took it a little bit deeper and on the third try she took it down her throat and touched the holding hand with her lips.

Tom was pretty impressed. “Seems we found something you seem to know really good” he praised her, “pretty impressive. I think we might try that with something else later on. Now keep it in your mouth and start undressing me. I always wanted a slave to bath me like the old romans did!”

Mira reached under the baggy old t-shirt he was wearing and gently moved her handy up his body. She played with his nipples and pinched them gently. Then she removed the shirt completely. She took the vibrator out of her mouth, placed it on the washing machine and started to suck and nibble on Toms chest.

He had never thought about his nipples as erogenous zones before the night with the girls – but he definitely loved what she was doing there.

Then she sank down to her knees and took his shorts and underpants with her. His hard cock sprang out right in front of her face. With a luscious look up to his face she placed a kiss on the tip, then started to kiss her way down the shaft and down his tights. Placing one kiss after another, one on the left side, one on the right side, then on the left side again, she moved her head down.

Finally she reached his feet. After placing a kiss on both his big toes she remained in a position similar to the one in the kitchen: Kneeling on the floor, ass up, head down.

He quickly gave her ass five hard spanks with his hand. “What did I tell you to do with that vibrator, slave? Did I tell you to put it away?” He placed some additional blows on her ass. “Either you’re a real stupid cunt or you really crave for some punishment! Now come with me into the tub – I want to shower! And remove your cuffs – don’t want the leather to get wet.”

Mira gently soaped his body from head to toe. She payed special attention to his ass and his cock in that process. Finally she once again kissed the tip of his penis before engulfing it. In quick moves she forced it down in her throat and almost out of her mouth again one, two three times. Then she looked up at him “Sir, you’re clean now.”

He was tempted to order her to continue the blowjob she had started but stopped himself and picked up the smallest plug out of the box he had taken with them.

He handed it to her. “OK, slave. I want to try that plug and you will help me. Get my asshole wet enough to put it in! If you did a good job cleaning me then that should be no problem. If not ... Your problem!”

With that words he turned around and bent down a little. Immediately he could feel Miras tongue licking gently around his hole, then moving down to the base of his cock and up again. She wormed the tip of her tongue in and tried to get him really wet.

Then she spat on one of her fingers and gently massaged the tight ring before doing the same with the small plug. She fucked his ass with just with the tip of the plug for some time.

“Lube it up some more.” He suddenly said looking back to her, “just take it in your mouth and make it really wet!” He was not sure if she would do that, considering where that plug just had been – even not deep. But she didn’t hesitate a second. Licking it lusciously she took it into her mouth so only the base plate could be seen. Then she put it at his asshole once again. “Mmmmhhh” she said “I cleaned you well!”.

Then she gently shoved it in to the hilt. He could feel his sphincter close around the base.

“OK slave, off to my room to get me dressed! We are going out to do some shopping. And start thinking about the punishment you are about to get. You disturbed my morning routine, you didn’t keep that vibrator in your mouth and you started to blow me without permission!”

“Sir,” she responded entering his room, “should I go out naked or do you want me to dress too? I’m instructed to inform you, that Miss Sabrina prepared a dress for me that might find your approval as well.”

“I would prefer you being naked – but there might be some problems if I take you to the shopping mall like this.”

She took the prepared t-shirt and put it over his head. Moving her hands down she gently caressed his chest. Then she helped him stepping in his underpants and moved them up.

Holding his jeans she hesitated a moment then she suddenly removed the belt from them. Holding it up in her hands she looked up at Tom submissively. “Please Sir, this slave apologizes for having failed so badly this morning. Would you like to punish me with this belt?”

Tom looked down at her with a bit of a shock. Hitting her with a belt? He would not have tried that on his own. “Mira, you really want the belt? I’ve never done that, I might hit you way to hard!” She recognized doubtful look in his eyes. “Tom, I like a certain amount of pain. You can hit my lower back, my ass and my upper tights with the belt – just make sure not to go down too far, someone might see the traces and ask questions. You can start with rather light slicks. As long as i spread my fingers you can hit harder. If I close my hands the strength is just ok – and if I clench my fists its too much. Can we do it like this?”

With that words she knelt down backwards on his chair laying her arms on the backrest and trusting her ass out. He could clearly see her fingers spread wide.

“Please, Sir, punish your bad slave and make her remember her faults while going shopping with you.”

“How many licks do you think is appropriate”, he asked her falling back to his roll as well. “How about five for disturbing your morning, Sir, another five for putting away that vibrator and five more for taking your beautiful cock in my mouth without asking?”

“The first 10 are ok, slave. For using my cock without asking I have something else in mind for that” he added with a smirk. “But I will add three more for removing the belt from my trousers!”

Those last ones he intended to use as training – he still was uncertain if he could hit her without injuring her.

Whack The belt hit her ass the first time. He thought that he had struck down pretty hard – but she still had the fingers on her hand spread out wide. It took him 4 more swats of rising strength to make her close her hands. He could see an angry red stripe on her ass.

“So that have been five so far. Eight to go!” Blow after blow he hit her ass. She moanded almost all the time and even cried out on some of the blows. Especially when he accidentally hit the base of the plug embedded in her asshole. But her fingers stayed relaxed all the time.

Having finished the promised 13 blows he caressed her ass with his hand. It was hot and glowing red. “Now go and get that dress you mentioned. We’ll meet down by the front door! And I was just talking about getting the dress – not putting it on! I’m still not sure if I want to take you with me like you are now! And leave that collar around her neck!”

Some minutes later they where ready to go to the bus stop. He had put on some comfortable jogging shoes, for her he decided on some light sandals with short heels. He opened the door and ushered her out – the dress still hanging on her arm.

She reluctantly stepped out of the door peeking around if no one was nearby. “He won’t let me go like this!” She tried to convince herself. She remembered how they had made him going out to the terrace tied up and naked. But that had been at night!

So there she was – right in front of the main door. Naked, bells on her nipples and pussy, a black leather collar around her neck, a plug in her striped ass and heels on her feet.

He enjoyed the pleading looks she gave him. Finally there was something she wasn’t comfortable doing.

“OK, slave. I want to have a quick shopping trip in town with you. So you might remove the collar and put on that dress so we wont get questioned.

She quickly did as she was told. The dress was a light summer dress going down just above her knees. It was tight fitting at the right places – her hips and her ass where clearly visible, and if you took a closer look you could see the bells on her nipple rings stick out. Even if her tits where not that big – with a bit of fantasy you could see them move under the dress and sense the lack of a bra.

The few minutes of bus ride to the shopping center where pretty nice for both of them – even the bus was more or less empty. Tom was not used to sit down with something in his butt – so even that small plug that was still in his ass made a nice feeling.

Mira had a much bigger plug in her ass – and her cheeks where still hurting from the sound spanking she got. So she had a hard time sitting on the plastic chairs and could feel every move of the bus on the road.

Reaching the center he took her with him to the toilets. He made a quick look around and shoved her into the separate room that was built for people using a wheelchair. It was a lot bigger than the other stalls – and it had solid walls and a lockable door.

Mira had an idea what he had in mind in there. “Slave, you still have one punishment left, don’t you agree?” She nodded. “Taking my dick into your mouth without permission showed me that you are a spoiled, horny brat. But I decide when and how I want to use your body. So remove that dress and lean on that sink.” Removing the belt once again he dropped his trousers while she hung up the dress and got into position.

“Five more you suggested at the house” he added, swishing the belt through the air. “You count them, thank me and ask for the next one. And don’t make any other noise if you don’t want to be heard by somebody outside.”

Whack He hit her pretty hard and she slightly clenched her fist. But she responded quickly: “One. Thank you, Sir. May I have another one?” He hit her once again, almost with the same strength just below the first one. A clear welt arose. “Two. Thank you, Sir. May I have another one?”.

At the end she had five prominent stripes on her ass, just centimeters between them. He was pretty impressed by her ability to take this hard blows. “Stay like you are” he told her. With the fingers of his right hand he tested her sex. She was dripping!

With one quick move he pushed her down to the sink with a hand between her shoulder blades, removed his underpants with the other hand and entered her pussy with his rock hard cock to the hilt.

He fucked her hard for some minutes. When he felt like he might explode any moment he pushed her down to her knees in front of him. “Now finish what you started in the morning!” he howled at her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.