The Old House - Cover

The Old House

Copyright© 2018 by l_anonym

Introduction

Sex Story: Introduction - A group of young people, mostly students, lives together in an old house. Someday one of them makes a mistake that will change the group... (Story codes might not be correct for the chapters posted so far. Also there might be added some codes as the story develops)

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

This story is about a group of young people living together in a big old house a bit outside of town. Most of them are students so they enjoy the rather cheap rent and the somewhat secluded place where they can party anytime without having to worry about the neighbours. Don’t get me wrong: It’s not a place with a nonstop party – they all have to work hard for their education and to earn some money. But like it is in every students life: every now and then...

Let me introduce the main characters to you:

Tom: The brown haired guy was born and raised in a rural area about 150km away from the town. He’s in his first year of studying economics. Beeing a country boy his 183cm body is fit but far away from beeing athletic.

Mira: The literature student can easily be mistaken for a grey mouse. Beeing only 162cm in height and with rather small tits she normally dresses in baggy t-shirts and old jeans. But don’t get bluffed by the big glasses on her nose or the simple cut of her black hair – this girl knows how to party.

Sabrina: Together with Mira she’s in her second year of studying literature. The two girls stick together a lot – but their looks can’t be more different. She has long, curly, light brown hair going almost down to her ass and a set of remarkable tits. She really knows how to show off her assets with sheer blouses and tight skirts – and she loves to show off!

Josef: He’s the only one not attending a university and the oldest of the group. Earning his money with a part-time job at a transport agency he tries to get known as an artist. He loves working with wood – as a carver and wood-turner he has already sold some pretty big pieces of his art. At almost two meters of height the work with the heavy wood has gotten him a rather muscular body. His shoulderlong hair has some early grey streaks in it.

Robert: The IT-student started his own little company while in his third year at university. Taken off-guard by some sudden success he works really hard to meet his customers needs and get forward with his studies. Even he loves a good party he hardly has time to hang around.

And finally: The house Its an almost 100 years old three story building outside a small university town in europe. Surrounded by trees on two sides its at the dead end of a road. There’s an old shed in the garden as well – and the next neighbour is several hundred meters away. Around the garden is an old concrete wall – or at least the remains of a wall. The garden itself has several old fruit trees in it, some not very well trimmed grass. The owner is living on another continent and had a deal with the young people living there: They can rent it for small money but have to take a look on the whole property. No need to keep it in perfect condition – but they have to fix all the small things that might break from time to time.

A little word on safety before starting: Even if it’s not explicitly written in every part of the plot everything happening is SSC – Safe, Sane and Consensual (google that if you don’t know what that means). The participants are always consenting to what is happening, there are all necessary safety precautions done. It will not be clear how this is done, how everyone is informed before the described action. Just remember: this story is completely fictional! It might be big magic that it works this way. Just remember to think about SSC if you ever try to make a similar fantasy reality!

And also a word on safer sex: Condoms are not very common in that story. It would be just to much of a turn-down in the story line. So just imagine all the participants get tested for STDs on a regular basis. You should do the same if you play around with someone else than yourself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.