Getting to Know Daddy - Cover

Getting to Know Daddy

Copyright© 2018 by James_Steele

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Chance never even knew he had a daughter until sixteen year old, Riley, is sent to live with him by her selfish mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Arnie never took his eyes off his daughter, Alana, as she slowly stepped down into the warm jacuzzi. The sleek, tightly built blonde beauty was wearing a white leotard thin enough to see through. The moment the water soaked the well stretched fabric it became completely transparent. It was cut high on her hips, with a thong back, and low enough in front to leave the full inner curves of her C cup tits exposed. Her nipples were hard and making tightly gathered knots in the fabric of her bodysuit.

She had already set two glasses of wine beside the edge of the tub, and once she was comfortably seated on the bench, the water level playing right around her glorious nipples, she took one glass for herself and handed the other to her father.

Arnie took the glass with a smile, keeping his free hand on his cock as he lazily fondled himself. He always preferred to sit in the jacuzzi naked, but his daughter often wore some tiny thing to please her daddy’s admiring eyes. Sometimes he was afraid his remarkable girl worked out too much and kept her body too thin, but her muscle tone was so tight. Having only recently turned thirty, Alana’s body was as tight as any high school cheerleader. She nearly looked sculpted, and it was the best inspiration he’d ever had for staying in top shape himself.

The last of their part guests had left a couple of hours before, and once the catering crew was finished cleaning up they decided to relax in the tub for a while. The jacuzzi was connected to the large, indoor swimming pool, all within the solarium enclosed home spa that Arnie had added onto the house a few years before. It was their mutually favorite place to sit and relax, especially when they had important issues to talk over in private.

“So, did Chance accept the invitation?” the blonde asked her father.

Arnie nodded. His was on the conversation, but his eyes were on his luscious daughter. His cock was steadily growing thick and hard as he stroked it and her eyes frequently drifted to the sight of it just under the clear water.

“How much did you tell him?” she wanted to know.

“Nothing definite. I kept it a little vague, but Chance is no fool. I’m pretty sure he has his own suspicions about us, just like we do about him and Riley.”

“Well, Daddy dearest,” she said with a coy smile, “I can tell you we’re past suspicion and have confirmation of what’s going on between them.”

Arnie smiled again. “Interesting,” he said. “And what does my number one daughter know that I don’t?”

Alana gave her father a mock scowl and pulled the sides of her leotard further apart to expose her firm tits. Then she casually played with her swollen nipples. “I better be your number one daughter since I also happen to be your only daughter.”

“Baby, I could have a hundred daughters and you’d still be number one, you know that.”

“I do,” she smiled proudly, but then turned back to the topic at hand. “So, let’s just say I have visual confirmation.”

“Seriously?” Arnie raised his brow in surprise.

Alana replied with a smug grin and nodded. “While you were outside charming our guests, I happened to be upstairs in our bedroom with a pair of binoculars.”

Arnie grinned and took a sip of his wine as he leaned back and gave his growing cock a few strokes. “And how did you happen to be at just the right window at just the right time?”

“I went up when after Chance left the grounds to look for her. Just before that I saw him at the bar and he asked me if I’d seen her. It just so happens that I did see her walk off about twenty minutes before that, but I’m afraid I told a little white lie and said I hadn’t seen her. That’s when I went upstairs.”

“Clever girl,” her father praised her with his cock still in his hand. “We knew there was something between them the second they arrived. It was only a matter of how much.”

“Most definitely, darling Daddy. As shy as that girl seems to be at first, there was no question about the way she looked at him. To a girl like me who knows what it means to love her father in the deepest, most special way it was clear as day.”

She was still playing with her erect nipples. Arnie knew just how sensitive his daughter’s nubs were and how she could make herself wet just from playing with them, but he knew she was doing it as much tease him as herself. He was in constant awe of her full, gorgeous tits, and the way they showed the same deep tan as the rest of her body only made them seem even more perfect. As he gave the love of his life his complete attention, his cock began to throb with growing need in his stroking hand.

“And what, exactly, did you see, my love?”

“Well it seemed they were just talking for a while. Until they started kissing and Chance slipped his hand under her dress.”

“Fuck,” Arnie sighed. He wouldn’t soon forget how thick and shapely the girl’s legs were and that her satiny skin was completely bare.

“That’s not all, Daddy,” the blonde grinned coyly. Then she stood up and pulled that tiny, wet bodysuit down over her hips and down her legs. After she stepped out of it she tossed it aside and sat up on the edge of the jacuzzi with her feet planted wide apart on the bench, exposing her smoothly waxed pussy to her father. She kept toying with her nipples with one hand while reaching to her pussy with the other and spread her glistening lips open.

“Our star consultant actually got down on his knees and ate that girl’s pussy until she was fucking his face,” Alana explained.

Arnie got up and stepped to the other side of the tub, his large, rigid cock standing straight out in front of him. He sat down again between his daughter’s beautifully toned, wide open thighs and turned his body to face her sweet, naked pussy head on.

“Like this?” he said, just before pushing his face up to her slit and beginning to kiss and lick her.

“Mmmm, yes, Daddy. Just like that,” the gorgeous blonde cooed.

Arnie almost forgot what they were talking about while he worked his daughter’s slit to a lather with his lips and tongue. Her juices were flowing sweet and heavy while he lapped at her and soon slid a finger into her hole. The conversation went on hold for the next few minutes while Alana leaned backward onto her hands and arched her pussy forward in offering to her loving father. He lapped and suckled her hot, hard clit while stroking her g spot with his finger at the same time. Knowing his daughter’s body as intimately as he did, he knew how hard she was cumming when her inner walls clamped at his stroking finger and Alana uttered the sharp, deep gasps he loved to hear.

Arnie got back up and kissed his daughter while her juices were still fresh on his lips. She never failed to kiss him back hard and deep when he had the taste of her delicious pussy on his mouth. He spent a long time kissing her and feeling the most perfect tits he ever knew. Finally, he broke off the kiss and looked at her hooded eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.