Getting to Know Daddy - Cover

Getting to Know Daddy

Copyright© 2018 by James_Steele

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Chance never even knew he had a daughter until sixteen year old, Riley, is sent to live with him by her selfish mother.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Riley’s whispered confession left her father speechless. Excited, but speechless. And before he could bring himself to reply, they were already working their way through the small crowd of people. No one seemed to know they were missing, and no one really seemed to look twice at the way they were holding on to each other. They were simply a very happily reunited father and his teenage daughter, even though a lot of the people they talked to assumed Riley was in college.

Chance was doing his best to get through the people quickly, inching toward the path leading around to the front where the car was parked. He was eager to be alone with his amazing daughter, and he knew she was every bit as eager. They were almost free when Arnie, the party host and owner of the company Chance did a lot of consulting for caught them on the path that led to the front of the enormous house where the cars were parked.

Arnie was a good fifteen years older than Chance, with the charismatic, authoritative character you’d expect from a man who’d built a highly successful company. He was the only one who seemed to look at the clingy father and daughter pair with a curious squint that made Chance apprehensive.

“Leaving already?” Arnie asked, stopping them on the path.

“I promised Riley we could, um ... do a few things with the rest of the afternoon. Shopping and exploring,” he answered unconvincingly. Not that it was any of Arnie’s business.

“Can’t say I blame you.” The older man smiled. “As the father of a beautiful daughter myself, I completely understand.”

Riley blushed at the compliment and Chance felt her arm squeeze a little harder. He knew Arnie’s daughter, Alana. She was brilliant, gorgeous thirty year old who worked closely alongside her father in the business. Arnie was grooming her to take over when he decided to retire. They not only worked together, but Alana also lived there with her father. She was at the party, and Chance had introduced her to Riley when they first got there.

Arnie was smiling at them both now with a look that made Chance wonder if he suspected what had just happened between he and Riley. It was far from a disapproving look. If anything, the company CEO had a subtle smile on his face, making Chance wonder what else Arnie might know about close relations between a father and daughter. It would explain a lot about the unusual closeness they obviously shared.

“A sweet daughter is the best thing that could happen to a man,” Chance said carefully, studying Arnie’s reaction.

“I couldn’t agree more,” the older man replied, taking a step closer and touching Riley’s bare shoulder. “I know the two of you have a lot more getting acquainted to do. Such an unusual situation, but you’re a very lucky man, Chance.” He turned to Riley. “Promise me you’ll convince your father to bring you over some night soon to join Alana and me for dinner. Maybe you can help me talk him into coming to work exclusively for me, instead of being independent.”

“That would be really nice,” the girl replied shyly. “I love your house. Dinner would be really nice.”

“Excellent,” Arnie replied with a wide grin, turning his attention back to Chance. “I’ll call you in a few days and we can set a date, then.”

“Sounds great,” Chance replied.

They said their goodbyes, and Chance led Riley toward the car. As they walked, he let the hand he had on his daughter’s waist drop to the cheek of her ass. Riley giggled softly.

“Dad!” she whispered. “What if your boss is still looking?”

Chance grinned. “He’s not my boss. He’s a client. And I can pretty much guarantee he’s watching us like a hawk.”

“Oh my god,” the girl whispered as her father walked her the rest of the way to the car with his hand on her full, round ass.

Chance opened the door for her, but before she got in he looked around to make sure they were alone. Squeezing both globes of his daughter’s luscious ass, he pulled her close and kissed her briefly, but hard and deep.

Riley was smiling by the time her father got into the driver’s seat. She already had her seatbelt on, and Chance noticed she was much less concerned now with keeping the hem of her dress pulled low enough to cover her ass and hips. He couldn’t help letting a hand rest on the girl’s bare, shapely thigh while he drove.

“I don’t want to stop touching you,” he said, almost apologetically.

His daughter responded by taking his wrist into her hands and pulling his up to the crotch of her panties. If anything, the material felt even wetter now than before.

“I hope you never stop,” she told him. “I can’t even stop getting wet. My pussy’s a mess because of you.”

Chance slipped a finger past the crotch of the girl’s panties and slid it inside her. She sighed loudly and reclined the back of her seat, spreading her thick thighs and letting her father finger her while he drove. He took the least traveled streets he knew so he could drive as much of the way with one hand as possible. Her pussy felt hot and slick with a heavy flow of her cream.

“Daddy? Do you wanna see my tits, too? You haven’t even seen ‘em yet.”

“I’d love that, babydoll.”

Then Riley pulled the elastic, ruffle top of her dress down below her braless tits. Her father’s pulse raced at the sight of them. They were so full and round, looking smooth as silk with caramel-dark areoles and thick nipples that were fully swollen. Chance guessed they were probably C cups, and the way his daughter cupped those luscious mounds in her hands and squeezed them lightly as he drove was making his cock grow hard again.

The girl’s father could barely keep his mind on driving. He finally just pulled off the road into the parking lot of a factory building that was closed for the weekend. He put the car in park with his left hand and kept sliding his finger in and out of his daughter’s sweet pussy while he watched her play with her beautiful tits. His cock was throbbing madly in his pants, but the thing that got to him more than anything else was the look in her glistening brown eyes.

“I’ve never seen anything as beautiful as you in my life,” he told her. “And I thought so from the first time I saw you. Even before everything that happened today. You just amaze me, and I love you more than I thought it was even possible to love anyone.”

“Daddy, you’re gonna make me cry saying stuff like that.”

“I’m sorry, babydoll. I just want to make you the happiest girl in the world.”

“You pretty much already have.”

Chance slid a second finger into her pussy, slowly fucking her slippery hole with both.

“Do you think,” she started to continue, but then paused, “that you’d ever make me yours? Like completely yours?”

“Babydoll, if you weren’t my daughter I’d probably ask you to marry me by now,” he said.

“I’d marry you anyway.”

Chance leaned over and kissed her. Her mouth opened the second their lips touched, and he kissed her long, deep and hard, curling his fingers into her g spot. She ground her hips and moaned, and he was soon kissing his way down her neck until he was sucking her nipples while she held her tits for him. Her moans grew deeper and louder as soon as he started sucking and slurping on her sweetly swollen nubs.

“Oh god, Daddy, I’m gonna cum again!” she cried.

Realizing how sensitive his daughter’s nipples were, he sucked them deep and hard while he fingered her steadily. Within a couple of minutes, the inner walls of her pussy were clamping on his fingers as she groaned through an orgasm that seemed to go on forever.

The girl’s climax left her momentarily breathless, while Chance pulled his cream soaked fingers out of her pussy and smeared all the moisture over the tips of her beautiful tits. Then he spent some time licking it back up, cleaning her lush orbs with his mouth. His cock was raging with need and straining against his pants. He wanted to take his daughter right then and there more than he’d ever wanted anything, but the car was cramped and he didn’t want her first time to be in a parking lot. He wanted much more for his precious girl than that.

Yet it was impossible to resist those next few minutes kissing his daughter’s sweet mouth and exploring her succulent tits with his hands. Finally, he forced himself to lean back in his own seat and pull the car back onto the street.

As he drove back to the hotel, Riley left her seat half reclined and never bothered to pull the top of her dress back up to cover her tits. Chance had no idea how he managed to keep the car on the road, especially when his daughter reached over to feel the bulge of his raging hard on through his pants.

“God, Dad, you’re still so hard. Let me take care of you. I’ll take really good care of you, I promise.”

“I know you will, babydoll,” he replied. “We’re gonna take really good care of each other. Always.”

“Always?”

“Always.”

Chance wasn’t sure how he managed to get back to the hotel parking garage without having to pull over again, but he was relieved when he finally got into a space and could turn all of his attention to the amazing angel sitting on the seat beside him. She put her seat upright again and pulled her dress back up, finally covering her tits. Chance watched every move she made and didn’t miss the smile that graced her supple lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.