A Voyeur's Life in Detail - Cover

A Voyeur's Life in Detail

Copyright© 2018 by uksnowy

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I found a backup device long forgotten about and there was a load of old stories. I will review but here is one. It may overlap others, but hey!!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including True Story   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Hairy   Nudism  

I worked abroad for a few years and my predecessor in the job introduced me to his pursuits, interests, sports etc. He would babysit for a Brit family, they had a boy and girl about 7 I think. I couldn’t believe my luck when I met them as Sandy was a lovely woman in her early 40s, dirty blonde hair, bubbly, vivacious and full of fun. They accepted me as OK to look after the kids, having met my family when they came to visit me.

On the first occasion Sandy and Den left me to it the kids were in bed and I raided the laundry basket and found true gold. In fact there was a pair of gold coloured silk cami knickers, together with two pairs of standard whites and what would these days be called a thong – all size 14. They all smelled deliciously, strong, nostril flaring perfumes and pissy stains on the whites and possibly, it sniffed like it, a skid mark on the thong - wow! Sandy’s shit. I imagined it taut up her crack, being munched as she walked and if her arse itched and she scratched the skid mark would blur the white cotton.

One day they were all out and I was there ahead of time, with a key. Although they had told me the kids would be staying at friends that night and I wasn’t strictly needed, I played volleyball with other chaps on the compound, so I was welcome to use Sandy and Den’s place as a base. After my sport I knew they would prepare a dinner for us all. I had taken a porno movie, not video in those days and wanked to that. In a fit of sneaky mischievousness, part boozed and sensing now and then a smidgeon of sexual interest in Sandy’s chat with me – could I fuck her? I arranged my cock laying along my thigh, making sure two inches of it was very visible poking out of my scrunched up shorts, that was standard dress for most men in the heat. Then when I knew they were back hearing the car parking, I slouched on the sofa, feigning sleep.

The main problem was that the kids burst in first, they weren’t supposed to be home and at a party, saw my knob end and shouted to their parents who were in the room by then. There was lots of giggles and it was all laughed off. Sandy and I never did shag, but we had shared things, her cunt perfumes and my knob end.

Any glimpse of nipples or their impressions on clothing excite me purely for the peeking pleasure sneakiness. I have an acquaintance whose second nickname is Peanut Smuggler. She is an attractive divorced professional woman and must have large and stubby nipples as they seem to be visible through whatever she wears even sports bras.

I still enjoy female photos which show the impression of nipples, rather than the naked view, the latest broadsheet photos of a braless Kim Kardashian were a real turn on but of course I can’t wank to them.

I was at a life drawing session, yes, a naked model for two hours and ten of us present. It was a bitterly cold day and the tutor had prepared the roomy studio in advance with heaters placed around where Natasha the model would pose. I got there early to grab a good positioned easel on a higher level. The rest of the gang turned up and Jennifer, a nice, cheery, mature lady arrived with much blowing of hands, stamping of feet and shaking to express her thoughts on the weather.

Besides capturing the anatomy and curves of the model, I am always on the off chance of getting a good sighting of the model’s twat and arsehole, but before Tasha had undressed, chatting to the group organiser, Jennifer shrugged off her coat and revealed a comfortable bosom under a plain white tee-shirt, with her white brassiere clearly in view beneath. Her ensemble was completed by a knee length grey skirt and knee high sensible black boot.

But! Because of the chill she had just come from, her nipples were up and stout and looked even beneath two thickness’ of material a good half inch wide if not the same protruding. They dissipated as the heat got to them. I always guess on the rest of the essentials like shaved bush and the like and with Jennifer, in my mind she was definitely a full bush. She would have been as much interesting as Tasha.

I concentrated on capturing the delights of the naked fortyish professional model now undressing close to my left while chatting to the group organiser woman. A simple plain black bra revealed pert, firm, average breasts with pink and pleasantly alert small nipples. There was no hint of remains of a summer tan on her slender, shapely body. Tasha wore cute, white panties with a colourful possibly cartoon pattern, and when removed I revelled in the close up sight of a wonderfully unkempt, unruly thatch of brown hair. She adopted a classic standing pose for the first session and then another until I was rewarded when she stooped and bent over with her butt to me, fiddling with the rug and cushions she would recline on and there was an erotic view of her little brown eye amid the hanging gardens of pubic hair.

Of course then I had unadulterated views of Tasha, standing, sitting, leaning and crouching, totally naked for two hours - perfect, but I did some drawing.

I did chat up a pretty Irish girl Kate in the Middle East when I worked out there and bedded her. She had a permanent mischievous smile, cute button nose and shoulder length brunette hair. It was Saudi Arabia and parties were held inviting a coachload of nurses from a hospital, just for female company you understand! The trouble these nurses had to go through to get pass outs, then transport, they couldn’t drive, but it was a party with loads of men. I think they bribed some security staff, probably with sexual favours to let them out all night. Kate was extremely conscious of her size and I could see her doubts when undressing, but she was easy to lure into my cabin, she was fat and I wasn’t picky – never have been. She had quite small tits for her body mass.

I guess Kate was about Rosanne Barr size as I recall from early TV. On a UK scale - say Dawn French. However she was damn good between the sheets, not that we needed many as the unit we had sex in was devoid of AC. So it was hot in both ways, sweaty and sticky and very moist especially when I got her to queen me. To see that expanse of flabby white flesh hovering above me, her big belly drooping low between her splayed legs as she gobbled my very erect dock, was daunting in a way, but she was fucking good and good fucking.

Her fanny was devoid of pubes, baby smooth and her big fat pussy pouch masked slim delicate labia and a very wet vagina. She begged me to suck her little brown puckered arsehole and did the same for me. She told me she loved enemas, initially for medical reasons but after all that she was hooked on the strange, to me, turn on and all things anal. So I decided I would try that too, telling her and noting her delight. It was easy, the play on her cute arsehole and her reactions got me going and after she had searched my bathroom and found some Vaseline I used for a sore heel, she knelt down and shifted the thick trunks of her thighs wide, presenting her winking anus to me.

Fine wrinkles radiated from the neat, darker, knotted lumps of her sphincter which had one mini pink lump of muscle in the centre. The ointment glistened as Kate expertly flexed her rectum and my fingers played, danced and tickled until I started to penetrate her with finger tips then up knuckles, what was to me a totally new exploration of the female anatomy. Below it, her minge was juicing freely and I slopped some onto the ever opening door she was welcoming me into.

Rampant now I slid behind her huge rear end while she told me to oil my knob. I slipped two fingers into her bum easily and Kate moaned, while my inexperienced brain was wondering if I would encounter her shit or later in my helmet. Kate had no worries it seemed and goaded me on to aim and thrust, gently then harder, which I did and soon I was full length buried in her gorgeous rolling bum. The shakes and quivers of her great cheeks were exciting as I started to pound in to her fundament. Kate had buried her face in the pillow which raised her butt and afforded me a deeper angle.

On the point of cumming I was gripping her spare flesh, creating red wheals on her flab. Kate guessed what was happening and rammed back in time at my plunges until I slowed and stopped, drained and exhausted, panting, sweat dripping off my head and face, running down my chest adding to the general sloppiness of our intertwined bodies and the sheets beneath.

As I pulled out and collapsed next to her, Kate reached for tissues and stuck a handful in her ravaged arsehole and joined me on the pillow, a huge smile on her face and we kissed. Then we slept, we rose and I gave her the bathroom first, then we had breakfast and she had to make the curfew mid morning for the journey back to the nurses quarters.

I never got the chance to meet again.

In the mini camera days, luckily they were my thing at the time when we hosted several large boozy parties with single females of my choice staying over and also attending similar parties where the same crowd would be present. Good buddies in the nearby city hosted parties in their large gracious first floor apartment. As always I sussed out the bathroom and it was perfect for one cam right opposite the toilet. One such evening, having taken both cameras knowing we would be present several hours, I captured and saved two, discarding about five others where the view was fucked by clothing, the lighting, another person in at the same time (what the fuck?) or the camera slipping.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.