Homely Piss Whore

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Homely woman gets attention any way she can.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Orgy   Water Sports   Nudism   Prostitution   .

Maranda was homely. She’d known it for a long time but she had the same need to be wanted as the pretty girls did. She just couldn’t just show her tits and ass and expect the boys to fall all over themselves for her favors. It was frustrating seeing the other girls in her class get dates and she was never asked. She took a business class in high school and learned about marketing. That’s what she needed to do for her personal needs.

She tried offering straight sex and she got pumped and dumped a few times. That was momentary fun but not very satisfying. She had to find a niche market where she could be noticed and excel. As she searched the web looking through porn sites for ideas that would get guys attention, she rejected bondage and some of the others that were very demeaning or downright dangerous. She finally settled on watersports, also called Golden Showers. She’d always enjoyed pissing in the shower or outdoors and read that some guys thought that was pretty damn hot. It was worth a try, especially because her bladder capacity was pretty prodigious.

She was amazed when her posting got so many responses. She arranged to meet the most promising ones at a fast food restaurant and described the top that she’d be wearing. Two of the five never showed, probably turned off by her appearance, but the other three were willing to sit down and visit. They ranged from teenage to old guys. A wider range than she’d expected.

She arranged to meet the youngest guy at a motel. It turned out he was mostly looking for a fuck which he didn’t get. The older man invited her to his house for dinner and then they got in the bathtub. He had a bit more experience and they tried a bunch of things. He was delighted with a blow job after she pissed on his dick. She said she’d get together with him again.

It was the middle guy, in his early 30s who really got into it. He’d had a bunch of experience and showed her things she didn’t even know could be done, like pissing with an erection and having it fall on her like a shower. He wanted to pee inside her pussy but she wasn’t ready for that yet. Larry, like her, wasn’t one of the “beautiful people” and was delighted with her attentions. She spent the night and got the best fucks she’d ever had.

The next time they got together she felt him release his yellow stream up inside her and surprisingly it gave her an orgasm. As he continued to fuck her he called her his “piss whore” and it turned her on even more.

When he suggested a piss party for his friends with her as the star, calling herself “Miss Piss”, she couldn’t say no. It was a long night and way into the morning before everyone left. They showered and collapsed in his bed. Six men and one woman had peed on and/or in her and she lost track of her orgasms. She thought all of the man had also dumped at least one load of sperm inside too and that made her pussy tingle. She regretted there were so many years when she couldn’t get even a single good one.

At breakfast he pulled out a wad of bills and divided them evenly. “This is what you made last night,” he casually remarked.

Shit, she thought, she’d been giving it away and he’d been selling it. That sure boosted her self-esteem. No wonder he called her his “piss whore”. It sure was a fun way to make money and she told him, “Anytime baby!”

So she spruced up her acting and stretched her bladder even more for the monthly fetish festivals that Larry, her now roommate, arranged. He spent many nights in her bed and pussy and lots of others got into it at their events. It was weird; she let her hair get scraggly and didn’t shave her pits or pussy, and guys loved it. Even a few girls, it turned out. It was cool to see Larry pissing inside another cunt as she licked it. The recipients went wild and came back frequently to get thrills their conventional boyfriends or husbands wouldn’t provide.

She branched out into a few amateur videos which developed a small following. It didn’t need to be big to be profitable. Then she had a bright idea.

The world’s first Piss Whore Convention. The response from their website announcement was amazing. They had to search for a venue but finally decided to rent a house out by a beach. All of the participants were prepaid and she enlisted the help of her older guy, who she was still pissing and fucking with, to help with the arrangements.

The big weekend arrived. Eight participants arrived at the beach house and were shown where to put their belongings. Six men and two women. Of course, Maranda met them naked and gave their genitals a friendly welcoming squeeze. Pushing out her tits encouraged some fondling too.

They had worked hard on an agenda and decided that clothing was incompatible with the program so nudity was announced as the dress code. The array of rigid or semi-rigid peckers was impressive as she socialized with these fans of hers. Lots of alcoholic beverage preceded the buffet feed and then they all trouped down to the beach.

Maranda announced that a lottery system would be used to determine the order of participation when it couldn’t be done all at once. She encouraged them to drink lots of the available beer and cold tea so they would have plenty of resources for the entertainment and contests. Each of the participants had their first name written just below the neck in magic marker. In the order drawn, each of them was to start off the festivities by pissing on her as she lay on the sand. Some of the men had trouble because their rods were erect and they hadn’t learned how to release their streams in that condition. The two women who had signed up volunteered to relieve the men’s stress orally and a couple more men got an erection just so they could enjoy that release.

The two women surprised Maranda when they came up and volunteered to help fuck the crowd. The only condition was that they got to piss on the cock before it went in them. Response was overwhelming and Maranda said that she would require that also. There were a lot of eager men and busy women for the next couple of hours.

Maranda didn’t know what the other women were doing, but she was only too aware of how eager we all are to have our worth affirmed. She praised every man who she shared her body with and made them feel like they were the best one of the evening. She found something specific to admire in their efforts to be male. The look on their face was more pleasurable than what their bodies could ever do to her, not that that she ever found anyone who didn’t give her some modicum of pleasure.

When Larry finally dipped his dick into her sloppy cunt, he asked her what she thought of the program so far. Her eyes were dreamy as she said, “I think I found my calling.”

And so it went all weekend. There were piss olympics and gang pisses and fucking all over the place. She got to know the two women and found out that one was divorced and the other still married. Their boyfriends or husbands were just boring and they needed some adventure. Having been overwhelmed by that many men, she discussed with them the possibility of returning as staff for future events. They had been such a big help she refunded part of their fees. They were delighted. Their pussies had more attention this weekend than the last six months at home. The married one said that if her husband didn’t shape up he was going to have to ship out.

A date for the next convention was set two months in the future and more spots were added since there was more pussy help.

When she asked Larry what he thought of the event, he was thrilled. What did he think of all those cocks getting between her legs? He admitted he’d enjoyed the other two women as well but got a real charge out of watching her getting dicked and delighting in the attention. He was hard as could be when he slid in and out of her well-used but not worn-out cunt. He told her, “I can’t believe there were that many other cocks in here and some of them more than once over this weekend. I guess I never appreciated just how much a woman can fuck compared to a man. You are so goddamn sexy!” She hugged him and just that thought gave her an orgasm.

She started working out and went on a diet to improve her shape but resisted the idea of getting prettier. Being ugly was her trademark and it was working so what the hell was wrong with it?

On separate weekends she invited each of her new helpers over with a significant other and between piss play and fucking all around, they planned the next event. The married woman’s husband wasn’t very happy with the idea but during the convention the wife had discovered her dominant side and was thrilled to find out he was a latent sub. He was ordered to go with Maranda and do everything that she said. What she was going to be doing wasn’t mentioned.

Roger, the husband, really wasn’t sure what to expect. When the hostess laid him down on the patio and put her furry pussy in his face, he knew what to do with his tongue at least. She reached around to be sure he was ready and moved back and dropped down on his ready dong. So far this was pretty interesting to him. He hadn’t had any strange pussy since before he met his wife. But after he shot his wad into the writhing hostess, she raised up and his pecker got a hot rinse as it laid on his stomach. His balls were also tickled by the heavy stream and she slowly moved up his body, inciting a little terror as he thought his face was going to get splattered. She grinned, never doing that until somebody was ready for it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.