Ariel's Dance - Cover

Ariel's Dance

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Ariel has had a crush on her father for years. Shortly before his wedding she and her soon to be Step-Mother Janet come up with a way for Ariel's father to sleep with with. But first Ariel has to have sex with the man who took Janet's virginity and to give Janet's son David a sibling through the same man. Will Ariel be able to go through with it when she finds out who she has to sleep with before she can sleep with her own father?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Pregnancy  

Ariel’s parents had been back for a few weeks when she woke up in the morning on the couch with her father. At first she was confused. She hadn’t remembered having a blanket on her. In fact the last thing she did remember was watching a movie with her father. Suddenly there was a lot of light shining in her eyes. She looked around and saw Janet.

Ariel yawned and asked, “What time is it?”

“It’s Seven a.m.” Janet smirked and then started cleaning. “You two looked so cute and comfortable I just couldn’t wake you.”

“What? Two of us?” Ariel asked very confused.

Ariel then looked around more carefully and noticed she had been laying down next to her father. She then once again laid down, placed her hand on her Father’s chest and rubbed a little, then she placed her head on his chest. She listened to his heart beating for a minute. She briefly wondered how the beating of the wonderful heart she was listening to would change if they were to make love. She was sad that she still hadn’t had the chance to sleep with him in the way she had wished to for such a long time. But on the bright side she had been sleeping with her Grandfather at his new house from time to time and they still had sex together. Although her Dad thinks she has been staying at her friend’s house.

Ariel was about to drift off to sleep once more when Tobey spoke up, “Happy Birthday Ariel.”

Twenty minutes later Ariel was brushing her teeth when David walked in.

“Hey sis. Happy Birthday.” David enthusiastically said.

She looked to David and saw that he had a present. He was holding it out to her and she could tell he was really excited about it. So she rinsed off her toothbrush and as she was reaching for a cup to rinse her mouth she felt as if her breakfast was getting ready to rise up and make it’s return to the surface world in a way she’d rather not have it return. She almost didn’t make it to the toilet before she became sick. Ariel was feeling better and she started to move to look towards David. She saw that his eyes were wide open and he had dropped her present. She was at the sink so she could rinse her mouth out when she felt sick again. This time she knew she wouldn’t make it to the sink so she stayed at the sink. Through all the vomiting she thought she heard David call for her Dad and his Mom. She was barely aware of hands taking hold of her hair, keeping it out of the way.

Finally her stomach had settled down enough for Ariel to take a look at who had been helping her.

“I think I scared David. Is he okay Mom?” asked Ariel.

Janet smiled widely, “Mom. I love it when you call me that. And if my suspicions are correct then that is a fitting name at the moment.”

“What do you mean? Where is Dad?” asked Ariel.

“Your father is out getting some last minute presents. And for my meaning...” Janet said as she reached into the medicine cabinet and pulled out a box. “I think it’s time you used this.”

A few minutes later Ariel was watching as Janet looked at the pregnancy stick.

David took that moment to walk back to the bathroom and ask, “What’s that you have Momma?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.