Ariel's Dance
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ariel has had a crush on her father for years. Shortly before his wedding she and her soon to be Step-Mother Janet come up with a way for Ariel's father to sleep with with. But first Ariel has to have sex with the man who took Janet's virginity and to give Janet's son David a sibling through the same man. Will Ariel be able to go through with it when she finds out who she has to sleep with before she can sleep with her own father?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Pregnancy  

“I need you to be honest with me.” stated Adam.

Ariel shifted awkwardly in her car seat and looked to her Grandfather and said, “Sure thing Grandpa.”

“What do you think of this house. It’s one I looked at yesterday. I like it but some of the houses we’re supposed to look at today looked nice online when I checked.”

Ariel let out a deep breath. She had been worried that her Grandfather was going to ask her if she was okay with the sex they’ve had.

Ariel turned even more in her seat so she could look at her lover, “Honestly I’m not sure what to think. It looks like it has potential. But it is definitely a fixer upper. I’d have to take a look at the inside.”

Adam’s eyes lit up, “A fixer upper is exactly what I’m looking for. I don’t want a place that I move into and have nothing to do after all my stuff is situated. Just picture me sitting around all comfortable and doing nothing with my time.” Adam gave his Granddaughter a funny look. “Okay what is that look for?”

Ariel thought of him having fun watching his shows and doing his work outs like he usually does, and he was happy. Especially after his new baby was around. Then her mind drifted to other activities, she then shook her head a bit as if to clear her mind, “Sorry. I was just picturing something you can do spending your time in the house.”

With a big grin Adam said, “I can picture something too.”

“You can help raise the child you are trying to place in my belly.” stated Ariel. But what she didn’t say outloud was, “Unless you already got me pregnant.

Adam tried not to show the disappointment he felt, “Oh that. Sure I’d love to help out with that. Not like I was given much chance to help out much with David. Janet thought it’d look too suspicious if I did much with helping her out. But how can anyone see anything wrong with an old man wanting to help out with his Great Grandchild? That and I never really got a chance to raise your dad. I was even younger than you are now when I fathered him. His mom wanted to raise him. But after she passed my parents raised him for a long time.”

Ariel felt sorry for her Grandpa. He never really talked much about his past. And neither did her Dad. She wanted to stroke his cheek but settled for placing a hand on his lap.

“I totally agree with you. When I think of you being able to spend time with the child I get all tingly inside.” said Ariel.

She saw that Adam looked a little sad. She didn’t know if it was because of her comment about what she had been thinking of what he could do in his house or that he had thought about how he didn’t get to have the kind of relationship she wanted with his eldest.

Ariel then she added, “That and if it’s okay with my Dad we could also have a little sex from time to time. That is when I’m not trying to make babies with him.” Ariel’s eyes flew open. “Unless I already have a kid with him and he’d like to see which one of the two of you can get me pregnant again first. Or is that next?”

With his spirits lifted somewhat Adam said, “That sounds fun.” He gave Ariel a loving and gentle kiss. “Unless you want us to have sex with you at the same time. Because I really don’t want to be naked and having sex with a woman with my son. I really don’t like the idea of my dick even coming close to his.”

Ariel was about to make some sexual joke when she noticed the real estate agent standing near their car.

“I think it’s time to get out of the car and start looking at the house.” said Ariel.

As the real estate agent greeted them she gladly shook Adam’s hand but completely ignored Ariel’s.

“It’s good to see you again Adam. What else can I do for you today?” asked the woman.

“Well you can start by greeting Ariel here. It’s proper to greet all guests.” informed Adam.

The woman rolled her eyes and quickly shook Ariel’s hand. Ariel wasn’t sure but she could have sworn that the tall red headed woman wiped her hands when she thought she wasn’t being watched. It wasn’t the fact she wiped her hands it was how. It was as if the woman was trying to get something sticky and disgusting off her hands. Ariel looked at her own hands and realized the woman must have seen her with the chicken she was eating when she was in the car with her Grandpa.

“What did I tell you Ariel? This place is really nice.” said Adam.

Ariel took a quick look around and thought for a moment before answering, “I guess it is nice. But...”

She was about to say more when she felt a strange sensation in her stomach.

She looked to the real estate agent and asked, “Can I use the bathroom?”

The woman gritted her teeth and then put on a fake smile, “Sure there is one down the hall, second door on the right.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.