Poor Punjab Pussy - Cover

Poor Punjab Pussy

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: India market purchase has many surprises for American consultant.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Romantic   Sharing   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Indian Male   Indian Female   Indian Erotica   Prostitution   .

As he took his lunch break, Roger thought of a couple things he needed from the market. It would be a good leg stretcher too. He’d been at his desk all morning. It was a sprawling thing, that market where much of the city’s retail business took place although some more modern stores were appearing in the suburbs. This was a lot more interesting and he loved the local flavor. He could speak enough Punjabi to do some basic bartering. Finding the things that he needed quickly, he decided to walk to the other end of the area which was different. These were not the regular merchants he usually patronized. They were folks that came in from the country or other places only sporadically when they had things to sell.

He didn’t find much of interest until he came to an obviously poor couple who had a youngster with them. The youngster was holding a handmade sign that translated to 19 American dollars. He asked in his limited vocabulary what was for sale. Using words and gestures, it was the youngster! He asked around and found someone with a better mastery of English who could serve as translator to unravel this puzzle.

It turned out that the price was not to purchase the young person but to reimburse the couple for what they had spent to care for this homeless one they had taken in off the street. It was Christmas time, something he didn’t see any evidence of in this culture, but he thought he should do something in the spirit of the time in his own background. He was wealthy compared to most in this culture. After sprucing up this youngster he would find a shelter for homeless kids and sponsor theie care.

He gave the older couple some extra money and they spoke to the youngster who stood up clutching a plastic bag with a few possessions and followed him.

“Oh my,” he thought, “I can’t allow those rags in my room. We’d better go find some better clothing. As he worked his way back towards his small apartment he found a stall with inexpensive local clothing and he told the shopkeeper to come up with three outfits that fit this waif. It was a while but eventually his new charge appeared, smiling, carrying a bag with the other clothes. Surprise! It was a girl. He hadn’t been able to tell from the rags she’d been wearing.

Next he made some signs for eating and she nodded vigorously so they went to find some food that she could carry with them. He’d already eaten but she devoured what he bought her. She apparently spoke little English so he didn’t even know her name. That was okay. There was a man in the apartment building who was pretty fluent in English and he would get some more information when they got back there.

When he reached his modest apartment he put away his purchases but she looked around, obviously curious. He took a good look at this waif and realized it had probably been a long time since she bathed, judging from her hair. After finding a place for her possessions he took her into the bathroom and she just stared around at what was there. Trying sign language to help her understand she should use the shower she did not seem to comprehend. When he turned on the water she jumped back in surprise.

Okay, she must be from the boonies so he decided to show her what she was supposed to do. When he began removing his clothes she did too. So far, so good. From her size he figured she was at most a pre-adolescent but when the loose clothing came off he was shocked to see some small but mature breasts and substantial black curly hair at her crotch. She was awfully skinny though.

She didn’t seem to be at all uncomfortable being naked with him even though he was down to his boxer underwear which she looked at curiously. He’d had no sexual activity for the last month since he returned from a vacation where he had met an older woman who had almost literally screwed his balls off.

After adjusting the shower water temperature, he pushed her into it and she squealed. She held still though while he shampooed her hair twice, to get the grease and dirt out and then used a washcloth to scrub her body thoroughly from head to toe. She stood passively, apparently accepting whatever happened to her. Shutting off the water, he toweled her down and wrapped her in it.

Returning to the main room, still only in his undershorts because was a warm day, he got them both some cold water and he sat down to work, leaving her to do what she wished.

She stood next to him staring at the computer screen in apparent wonder. He didn’t know what else to do with her until the neighbor man returned and they could communicate. He was distracted when she knelt beside him and her hand reached inside his underwear and fished out his soft organ. It rapidly enlarged as her small fingers rubbed it and got really hard when a third of it disappeared inside her mouth. He stayed still as she moved, clearly experienced with this.

When he released a month’s worth of tension she showed no signs of surprise, completely emptying him and then leaning back with a smile. He realized it was her way of saying thank you for the gifts. He smiled back and nodded, a universal signal of an acknowledgment.

He’d left a note on the door of his friend and there was a knock. He quickly put his wilted willy away and answered the door. His friend was surprised to see the young woman still in her towel and asked what he was needed for. Getting the story from Roger of why she was here, he spoke rapidly with the youngster and after a dialogue, he explained.

Her poor rural family had sold her to be a “saikasa saleva”, which roughly translated to a sex slave. Her prepubescent body had brought a premium price from perverted old men. As she began showing signs of maturity her value decreased to this particular organization and she had become pregnant. That was terminated but it happened again and it was also terminated. In spite of much seed, no more of them took root.

Roger had heard of this but never encountered it in his life. He asked some questions and got answers. She had run away from her owners and lived hand to mouth by selling the only thing she had to offer. The couple she was with at the market had rescued her but were very poor themselves and finally had to get their investment back by selling her once more. She hoped that Mr. Roger would be kind to her.

Her name was Mehar. There was no family name and she could not tell what town she had even come from. Education of women was nonexistent in that area. Roger thanked his friend and said he might have more need of his help.

As the door closed he sat back in his chair. This was a novel problem, that was for sure. He indicated to Mehar that she should put some clothes on and she was delighted, looking at herself in the mirror and brushing her hair when he found one she could use. Communication was going to be an issue, he discovered, when he used sign language to indicate that she should take a nap. She got on the bed on all fours with her bottom end pointed towards him and pulled down her loose pants, revealing her small buns with her choot apparently presented for his use.

It was enticing but he knew she should have a clinic visit before things went any further. She seemed to feel rejected when he did not mount her and she eventually understood he just wanted her to rest.

Before it closed he took her to the public health clinic and tried to explain the situation. The clinic nurse was sympathetic to a point. She appreciated his concern for her health, and particularly for venereal disease, but wondered what his plans were for this young person. He told her he honestly didn’t know because this was turning into more than he expected. She gave him information about a center that might be able to help. It was run by a Christian church and focused on helping poor people, especially youngsters.

It took two days to get the test results back and she did have something that was treatable. The nurse said, “She wonders why you do not enjoy her when she offers. I explained to her about what she had caught and how I was fixing it so she felt much better. You have been generous to her and she wishes to return that in the way that she can. It also seems that she cannot become pregnant after what has been done to her at other clinics. It will be safe to have intercourse with her tomorrow.”

There was only one bed which they had been sharing and, although Roger usually slept naked, he’d kept on his boxers. She loved getting showers and would take one every night before snuggling up to him to sleep, but not until her mouth had pleasured him. Then she was happy that she had given back.

She understood that he had to spend time working and so would quietly watch the little television he had with earphones so it did not distract him. She had rarely seen one and was fascinated.

At lunch time she was often fascinated with something else. After they ate, which she was beginning to help prepare, she fished out his cock and sucked it to make it large. He thought he was going to get an earlier than usual blow job but, when he was hard, she took off her pants and got on her hands and knees on the bed like she had done once before. She smiled in invitation but was surprised when he rolled her on her back and positioned her legs with her knees up and her feet on the mattress. Approaching between those bent legs, he suckled her breasts and she squirmed a little, enjoying it. Moving up, she guessed what he was going to do and reached down to guide him inside her. This was a novel position but she quickly adapted.

It took some careful pushing and moving and she was wide-eyed as he gradually and carefully filled her for the first time. He found out later that he was larger than probably all of the many men who had used her body. She stared down between them as she was filled by such a pale shaft.

Roger didn’t know if tongue kissing was part of their culture so he just focused on the genital connection. She was so much shorter he could not suck her breasts while he was embedded but he did support himself with one hand while he used the other to squeeze and pinch them and she clearly enjoyed that.

It had been too long since he’d been buried in a pussy. Even with the blowjobs it wasn’t the same and it didn’t take long before he arched his back and moaned as he spurted, feeling the pleasure radiate throughout his body. When he opened his eyes, she was smiling and rubbed his back with her little hands as he stayed deep inside.

When his arms needed relief, he rolled off to the side and she immediately moved down to clean him off with her mouth. He stroked her back and cupped her little ass as she did that and she hummed with her pleasure.

The neighbor who had been so helpful with translating sent his teenage son in his place. He explained that the boy needed to learn better English and hoped to be a teacher someday. Daler, the young man, offered to teach Roger their language and Mehar some English. When he found out that the young woman had no formal education, he added that to the list of work he could do. Roger offered to pay him for his time and he was so proud to have his first job.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.