On the Bar Stool - Cover

On the Bar Stool

Copyright© 2018 by Eros Alban

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mike woke up from his usual spot at Dave's Dive Bar. His body was buzzing and aching from one too many shots. And the strangest dream was lingering in his head. Woozy he got a cab back to his apartment, and in the shower he saw that the dream was more real than not.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Gay   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Orgy   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Needles   Public Sex  

Mike woke up from his usual spot at Dave’s Dive Bar. His body was buzzing and aching from one too many shots. And the strangest dream was lingering in his head. Woozy he got a cab back to his apartment, and in the shower he saw that the dream was more real than not.

Hours ago

Mike opened his eyes to a bright light the whited out almost everything around him. He could see no more than six or eight inches away from him. As his eyes focused on what he could see, he noticed that he was naked. Tied to a stool and a bar, Mike somehow knew that in this dream/fantasy this bar was his usual hangout dive bar Dave’s.

His legs were tied to the stool he was sitting by rough itchy rope that was so high up his thighs the rope practically cupped his ass checks while rubbing his nuts as well. He was well secured so that he wouldn’t fall off. Additionally Mike’s chest was pulled back to the bar top and he was tied down to the bar. Like his legs, rough rope was used to tie him high up by the top of his biceps, under his armpits but across the chest and v-necking around his neck. Finally more cords of rope pulled his wrists to apposing ends of the long bar. Straining to pull free only lend to his muscles growing tired while he broke out in a slight sweat.

Mike wanted to be free, but not because he was scared, or afraid, or even ashamed to be naked. No Mike wanted free because he was very horny and needed to cum. Since he woke up his cock had been harder than steel.

Suddenly the quiet was broken with whispers and murmurs. Hands appeared out of the darkness, but he couldn’t see who they were. Their rough skin had such delicate touches. Fingers explored every inch of his body, including in his mouth, up his nose, thru his hair and even between his fingers and toes.

The only part of his body the hands don’t touch is his hard aching cock, which begins to drip with need. Then as suddenly as the hands appeared, they retreat back into the darkness. Leaving Mike begging and thrashing in need. A few hands returned, this time with devices. Snake bite suction cups were placed on Mikes hard nipples pulling them hard, stretching them. Warm lube was poured over his stiff cock and Mike was slowly painfully jerked off. His swollen plum head oozing a river a precum. As he reached orgasm, his cock was released and his pleasure denied. Over and over he was brought to the brink of pleasure and denied. His body rocked with pain as he shook and groaned with his denial.

With each frustration, Mike could hear the sounds of dozens of men laughing and hooting around him. The public display of his naked body being sexually used and tortured aroused Mike even more. And at one point he even said so. The crowd loved it, but one familiar voice said that he didn’t really know what sexual torture was, and couldn’t handle it. Mike begged for it. After all he thought it was a dream.

One of the paused were unusually long and the whispers died low were Mike couldn’t hear them anymore. When the hands returned, there was a new nervous energy to them. Mike moaned and took no further notice as they went straight back to stroking his engorged cock. Once he was at peak hardness again, but long before he was ready to cum they stopped stroking him.

A flash of light caught Mike’s attention to a long sliver object heading toward him. No towards his dick. It was long thin and ribbed with a heavy ring on the end of the top. A hand grabbed the base of Mike’s hard throbbing cock and held it still. The men watching all went quiet as the object was lined up with the tip of his cock. Mike’s eyes open wide as the sound was slowly pushed into the lips of his excited cock head. The unknown person raping his cock shaft was an expert and prolonging the sensation which was driving Mike wild with lust and rage and pleasure. Even after the sound was fully inserted, the event was over, it was removed and reinserted several times before finally being left in his cock the whole way. Mike could do nothing but buck his hips trying to get it out as the ribbed object was tearing him up.

The crowd was going wild. When he finally settled down, hands quickly ripped off the suctions cups attacking his long forgotten nipples. Mike looked at himself with surprise. His bland little man nips were now red angry things that were at least an inch long. And were aching in pain. A clear lube was rubbed across each nipple that first soothed the burn. But the relief lasted only a moment before the hands started sticking tiny needles into each of the angry red nubs. Mike howled at this new sensation. Words left him as nothing in life could have prepared him for this. Only moments later he realized this pleasure was hell as the lube coating his nipples was icy-hot and fire began to burn the inside and outside of his nubins.

Mike howled but nothing came out of his mouth. His muscles strained at their bonds and he bucked his hips, but the entire time, his cock remained hard and throbbed as his nuts tried to cum but were unable. Blocked by the sound shoved deep inside his piss slit.

Not to be left out his nuts were giving a similar treatment. The cooling cream was massaged into Mike’s sore and swollen nuts. They were so backed up the slighted touch felt like a gut punch, and here he was getting a deep tissue nut massage on his cock blocked full balls. But it only lasts a few minutes, before the needles came out. Mike didn’t know why the pain excited him so much. The hurt made his cock so hard, and made him want to cum and fuck so much.

A chat from the unseen men began. “Stab his cock head. Stab his cock head.” And so the process began. The icy-hot was swabbed onto his swollen plum, the cool cream soothing his ache for just a moment even though he knew the torture about to come. At first the same stick pins were used to stab his cock head. But then someone brought forth a new pain. A thick gage needle was stabbed, piercing Mike’s cock giving him a new Prince Albert ring that was then lock to the sound inside him with a heavy padlock. The overall weight pulling and tearing on Mike’s cock.

Mike was left alone for a few minutes and allowed to calm himself. The pain did not abate nor did his cock soften for a second. But he was able to catch his breath. However that only meant that Mike was clear headed to understand what was next when they lifted his legs and tied his feet to the bar. The rope no long causing him to itch at all.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.