The Catalyst - Cover

The Catalyst

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 77: The Plot Thickens...

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 77: The Plot Thickens... - Charlie finds his "soulmate", falls in love and soon finds himself embroiled in "self-discovery". He and his friends/lovers begin learning about love, life and. things they never thought possible! This story is a "What if it could really happen" fantasy/romance/action-adventure, of learning and dealing with newfound abilities.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Mid-August, 1985

[When I opened the envelopes, each one contained seven blank pieces of paper.

Dad saw the defeated look on my face and said, “I had a feeling. By now Sherman probably has them.”]

Dad, Bob and Joshua ran across the field toward the lab even though we all knew it was too late to catch the fucker. Linda kissed me on the cheek and with a twinkle in her eye said, “I guess we’re just gonna have to draw you another set, aren’t we Boss!”

I pulled her in for a lot more than a ‘brotherly’ kiss. When I released her, she ran off to grab her set of colored drafting pencils. I made myself comfortable at one end of the kitchen table while she set up on the other. I went into hypnosis, then I felt my beautiful half-sister snuggle into my head while she began swiftly drawing each of the different visions of my scans.

Both sets!

We were in such a zone that we finished in slightly over an hour. Ann had stayed behind and along with Mary, Jamie and Sarah, watched the two of us create the magic that we’d done every time we’d ever worked together.

When we finished, Mary handed each of us a Gatorade then snickered, “I’ve got a brand-new tablet of drawing paper if you two would like to create your dad’s and Sherman’s scans?”

Linda snickered, “You’ll have to give me another kiss, Boss, I may need a little more inspiration!”

I obliged her as the other ladies giggled.

It took us a little longer this time because Linda’s hands were getting tired from all the sketching. The four different sets were almost carbon copies of the originals, if you consider that the shading may have been slightly different due to her limited selection of colored pencils. I felt Linda needed a little bit more of a reward for her efforts and felt Mary suggesting I take her to the far bed to do just that.

Our coupling was slow but lovingly passionate. After our first mutual orgasms, we laid connected in each other’s arms when a strange feeling came over us.

We both had the same vision of Montezuma’s Castle!

It was eerily illuminated by moonlight and one of the doorways had a strange glow to it. It only lasted for a minute or two and when it ended Linda said, “I think we need to go there tonight, Charlie. We should put our black flight suits on and see if we can’t just follow the roads. It can’t be that hard to find with a full moon out tonight. Something tells me that we need to do this!”

I kissed her cheek, then nuzzled her ear and whispered, “I agree, my sweet Tinkerbell. It’s like something is calling us. With all the strange things that have been happening I feel we need to go. It’s been a long time since you and I took a midnight flight together.”

She nibbled my earlobe then whispered, “At least this time we’re not having to save someone!”

Dad, Bob and Joshua came back and as we had feared, the tech was long gone.

The secretary told them that right after we all left, the tech took off out of there with four envelopes. They had the secretary call over to the hotel, but no one answered.

Joshua was stunned when he saw Linda’s drawings spread out on the table, all marked exactly like the ones that had come out of the CAT scan recording device. When he asked where those came from Mary smiled sweetly while pointing at Linda’s and my heads. I looked at Ann and smiled, “That hypnosis you taught me has come in handy more than once. I want to thank you for that.”

Linda giggled, “And if the Boss can imagine it, I can draw it!”

Bob chuckled, “Between the two of them they’re damn near as good as a Xerox machine.”

The whole family seemed to understand what Linda and I had to do tonight.

We briefly discussed the possibility of us all riding our bikes back down there and parking in the visitor center, but decided it might draw too much attention.

If Linda and I were just to fly in directly, no one would ever know we were there.

We had to wait for a couple more hours so it would be dark enough to take off unnoticed.

Once we got south of Sedona, flying through the clear mountain sky underneath the full moon was breathtaking. The florescent lines on the road were almost like the runway lights of an airport. As we neared the face of the Pueblo dwelling we slowed, then both of us felt a pull toward one of the open doorways.

We landed just inside it, then gave our eyes a chance to adjust.

There was a small bench like area cut out of stone where we took a seat. We sat there silently enjoying the solitude of this ancient place.

Gradually, what sounded like leaves rustling, slowly gave way to voices that became louder and more distinguishable. Suddenly, it was like the voice of a dozen spirits all speaking at once.

Their message resonated throughout the room.

I’ll never forget their words.

“That you have heard our call and had the courage to meet us, pleases us greatly. All of those but one who have gone before you were as you are. First born, brother and sister of the same father, yet different mothers. It’s been many generations since the right pair have presented themselves as being spiritually ready to receive the gift of healing.

“We have been watching you and are pleased to see that we have chosen wisely. Your deeds thus far proves both of you to be truly worthy.

“There is much evil in your world. Your abilities to do what others cannot will make you a target of their evil deeds. There are other benevolent spirits in the universe who ALSO bestow gifts. That they TOO have chosen the one named Charlie, to help spread and manifest those gifts is truly an honor for him.

Those other spirits have requested that we warn you that there are two of you in very close proximity.

“That the other one in this world has chosen to abuse his gift is a problem not easily corrected. While we cannot interfere with events that happen in your world IT IS within our power to call the chosen to come here. It is only in this place that you have the ability to hear us. The two of you are in great danger as the evil one seeks to destroy you. We are not allowed to tell you just what to do to confront him. We can only tell you to do things that will not adversely affect anything in your world.

“Exactly one pace from the doorway and now in the center of the light of the moon you will find a loose stone.

“Beneath that stone is a tiny pendant. You must give that pendant to the one that you love and trust to never betray you.

“You must choose wisely.

“You cannot keep the pendant for yourselves, that is not allowed. The one you bestow this gift upon must wear it during all waking hours. You cannot tell them where you found it or why they are to wear it. They must do it simply because you asked them to.

“That is why you must choose wisely.

“Now you must go. You must leave as you arrived so no one knows you were here. Go in peace and continue to do what you have been chosen to do.”

With that, they disappeared.

***

When we looked toward the doorway, the moonlight seemed to grow more intense, lighting the ground just inside of the doorway. We walked over, got on our hands and knees and soon found a small flat rock about the size of a quarter. It easily gave way and under it was a shiny pendant now glowing in the moonlight. It was no bigger than a nickel. The center looked to be a sapphire outlined by rubies and diamonds. There was a small hole not more than a 16th of an inch in diameter which appeared to be just large enough for a small chain or clasp to fit through.

I kept it firmly in my clenched fist while Linda and I flew in silence back to the RV.

There we found the rest of our family gathered around the kitchen table, waiting for us. I touched Greg, then waved my hand around in a circle.

After a second he said we were secure.

Bob asked the first question. “So, what happened? We were all following you in our heads, but as soon as we saw the castle it’s like you blocked us.”

The rest of the family were nodding their heads in total agreement. I looked at Mary, “You know I promised I would never block you again, sweetheart, you didn’t see or hear anything that happened either?”

She nodded her head sadly, “no sweetheart, it’s just like Bob said. As soon as we saw the face of the castle up in the mountains, it’s like suddenly you were gone. We were all getting a little nervous.”

Linda and I were looking at each other anxiously, since neither of us tried to block anyone. Everyone was looking at us expectantly so I nodded at Linda and she began.

“Just as we approached the face of the cliff, one particular doorway seemed to draw us towards it.” She looked at me funny then said, “the weird part is, right now I can’t actually remember which doorway we went in! Anyway, we found a bench made out of rock and just sat down to rest for a minute. It was real nice inside and not really spooky at all. Then it was like a choir of angels started talking to us.”

I was looking at her, totally perplexed, as it sounded like they were all men to me.

I decided to let her continue.

“Anyway, it’s like this one Angel was telling me that they were proud of the way Charlie and I have been using the gift of healing that they had given us. She told us that we were chosen to get this gift because usually only the first born brother and sister from the same father with different mothers qualify. She said that there was one other healer, my sister, who was able to work alone.”

To me her story had just gone off the rails. I didn’t remember hearing ANYTHING about the other healer being her sister. I couldn’t argue with that because Jessica CAN heal!

I decided to bite my tongue and let her finish.

“So the Angel told us that Charlie had been given a second gift by a different spirit. The Angel then went on to say that there was another person near us who was using his gift for evil instead of good. She told us that she couldn’t tell us exactly what to do about him because their rules wouldn’t allow it. And then, ... And then, oh my, that was all she said. I don’t remember anything else except that I needed to help Charlie keep some kind of secret. Then Charlie and I flew back here.”

There were all looking at me.

I realized, that for whatever reason, Linda and I were given slightly different messages. I realized she didn’t even remember us finding that pendant. The spirits had been talking directly to ME about having to choose wisely. Now I really didn’t know what to do.

Except that it was a no-brainer. I made the only choice that made sense to me.

“Mary? Would you come with me for a minute please?”

The surprised looks on everyone’s faces said it all. They still had no idea what really happened with Linda and me.

I asked Greg to extend his shield over the entire trailer. He cocked one eye, then flashed a thumbs up. “Thanks buddy, I’ll finish explaining after I take care of something.”

Mary was nervously amused as I led her by the hand to our bedroom area.

“Sweetheart, I need you to do something for me. But, you need to do it ONLY because you love me and you can’t ask many questions.”

I opened my hand and showed her the pendant.

“Ohhh, that’s beautiful! Where did you get it?”

My head was shaking and nodding like a Bobble-head, “I can’t tell you, sorry.”

She giggled, “Okay, you did warn me. Ummm, can I ask WHO gave it to you?”

My head ‘bobbled’ for a second, remembering their exact instructions. They DIDN’T say I couldn’t tell her that. I put my finger to my lips. After she nodded that she understood, I whispered. “I think it was the ancient Indian spirits who gave Linda and me the power to heal.”

Her eyes went wide, “Oh my!”

I nodded then kissed her on the forehead. “Do you have a chain or anything we could put this on? You need to wear it every waking hour. I can’t explain why, because they didn’t tell me.”

She took the pendant and examined it closely.

“Wow, I think I do!” She hurried over to her small jewelry box and returned with a gold chain with a small clasp attached to it. “I don’t know if I ever told you, but this used to hold a locket that my Grandma gave me when I was just a little girl. The morning that I met you, I woke up and the locket had broken and fallen off. I just took the chain off and put it in my jewelry box and forgot all about it. I used to wear it ALL the time! Will this work?”

I was smiling widely, as I hooked the clasp into the hole in the pendent.

It fitted perfectly!

I put it over her head, “Now I need you to never take this off during waking hours. Will you do that for me?”

She smiled, “Can I ask why?”

“Because you love me and I love you! That’s all I’m permitted to say.”

Mary kissed me tenderly. “I never took this off from the time Grandma gave it to me, until the locket broke. Now I NEVER have to take it off again! You said I only needed to wear it during waking hours, is it okay to wear it at night?”

I kissed her again, “They DIDN’T say you COULDN’T wear it at night, so yes. Thank you sweetheart. They told me I had to choose wisely, to whom I gave this to. I’m sure I just did.”

With moist eyes, she hugged me tightly, “I love you, my Huggy Bear. I promise to never take this off until I’m told to.”

When we came back to the kitchen, ALL of the girls noticed Mary’s pendant. It was shining brilliantly, casting rays of diffused light onto everyone’s faces.

Sarah gushed, “That’s beautiful! Where did you get it, Mary?”

She winked at me, “I was asked to keep it a secret, let’s just say I found it and let it go at that?”

All eyes were on me again. “Look”, I said, “I know you’re all curious, but, all I can tell you is, Linda and I got slightly different messages from the Spirits of our ancestors. My message was similar to hers, but my ‘male’ Spirits gave me a task to perform. I was told not to tell anyone any more than Linda and I have already told you.

“Except this, the Spirits told us they couldn’t interfere with anything that happens on earth. Because we heard their call and went to visit them they were able to WARN us that someone else with one of their gifts was using it for evil. They made it clear however, that they couldn’t tell us what to do about him. I wish I could tell you more, but both Linda and I are bound by their request. I hope you understand.”

They were all slowly nodding their heads. Greg said, “Your disappearance makes more sense now. I gather that you’re pretty sure the ‘evil one’ they were talking about is Sherman. Is it safe to make that assumption?”

I smiled at my friend, “That’s the impression that I got, yes. It does leave me in a quandary as to exactly what we should do about him. I got a weird sense from the Spirits that I wasn’t supposed to just kill him.”

Linda thought about that for a second then said, “Charlie’s right, but they also didn’t say that we couldn’t kill him.”

We decided to go outside and have a drink to wind down.

The second Greg lowered his shields, suddenly we all heard a deep, evil sneer. “Ha, Ha, Ha! You CAN’T kill me because then your powers will ALL disappear too! I OWN you now Charlie, and the rest of you too! If Charlie doesn’t teach me EVERYTHING I want to know I will DESTROY him. Now that I’ve seen the scans I know exactly how to take what Charlie has. You are all MINE now! You will help me take over the WORLD! ... AAAHAHAHAHAAA. YOU’LL...”

It drew my hand across my throat and Greg immediately re-raised the shield.

I was hoping that maybe we’d get lucky and the bastard would have a stroke. I’m sure that wherever he was, he probably went into a rage knowing that we cut him off again.

But you know what they say, if hoping were Harleys then beggars would be riding!

One thing I knew for certain, there was no way I was ever going to teach him psychokinesis in ANY form. The more I thought about it; I realized that even if I tried, according to Ann, his lack of capacity to LOVE made it virtually impossible.

I wondered if Dad had heard Sherman’s latest rant.

We didn’t have to wait very long because 20 minutes later Dad and Joshua drove up. Greg lowered the shields until they got inside then immediately raised them again.

Dad was shaking his head. “There’s something I want to tell you. Johnny and Sherman were just getting ready to come back here from Tucson. Johnny said they were delayed by having to wait for ‘somebody’ to give them something that they needed to study. I think we all know what THAT was. Anyway, right after Sherman’s latest rant, Johnny called me all in a panic. Johnny had no idea WHAT he had been doing, just that whatever it was, caused Sherman to have another severe nosebleed. He told me that they were going to have to stay down in Tucson overnight. Johnny’s worried that Sherman has something seriously wrong with him.

“Johnny finally asked me if Sherman might have had me under his control. I figured it was a loaded question so I just told him that I’d never BEEN under his control. Sherman ‘talked’ to me earlier this evening, thinking that I WAS still under his control.

“I’m not going to let him know that I’m not. Sherman then ‘commanded me’ to try to assure you that he wouldn’t do anything to upset the Jamboree. I honestly don’t know what his intentions are. I have a feeling however, that the egotistical bastard is planning on doing something to show you up at the big exposé of the ‘Invisible Man’. It makes sense that his ego wants a large audience when he destroys you. And by the way, yes, I did hear the rant! Okay now guys, here’s what I think we should do...”

Dad outlined his plan and except for a few minor disagreements with Joshua, which we all discussed and resolved, it sounded doable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.