The Catalyst
Chapter 65: The Honeymoon Vacation! Part 8

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 65: The Honeymoon Vacation! Part 8 - Charlie finds his "soulmate", falls in love and soon finds himself embroiled in "self-discovery". He and his friends/lovers begin learning about love, life and. things they never thought possible! This story is a "What if it could really happen" fantasy/romance/action-adventure, of learning and dealing with newfound abilities.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

All Good Things Come to an End.

July, 1985

[By now we were all laughing. I wondered if I should get Emmy to join them. Nahh, poor Ray would probably have a coronary!]

We were summoned to the bar/swing room for the initiation ceremony.

Melody, Roberto and Adam (Captain Morgan) were in the DJ booth. Jessica, Tammy, Bobbi and Brandy were being fastened into special swings that looked different from the ones we used the other night. Underneath them were hydraulic benches that seemed much more narrow than the ones used for the challenges the other day. They were fairly low, and Jose was laying on his back with his feet firmly planted on the floor. It was being adjusted for use in double penetration. Arnold was being fastened to a larger massage table, like the ones we used for the competition. It was maybe four feet wide and at a regular massage height.

Roberto announced, “Welcome, initiates, crew and guests. As most of you know, this CAN get pretty intense. For that reason, each female initiate has chosen one crew-mate to be their ‘advocate’. The advocates are: Mike for Jessica, CJ for Tammy, John for Brandy and Craig for Bobbi. The advocate can stop things whenever the initiate signals they’ve had all they can stand. Signalling too soon, however, can cause the initiate to be subjected to crude jokes and humiliation in the future.”

There was light laughter from most of the crew.

He continued, “The initiates, however, are given a huge reward if any or all of them breaks certain ‘records’ that have been set in previous initiations. For the ladies, that record is experiencing 43 orgasms. That record is currently held by our lovely Melody. The ladies have all been wired with the same electrodes as was used in the competition the other day. Squirts, however, DON’T count as 10 extra points!”

There were groans and a lot of laughter.

“The object of this event is to have each initiate experience an ejaculatory coupling with each member of the opposite sex on both the Island and the boat crews. With four ladies tonight, that MIGHT be rough. Therefore, in the event one of the ‘dudes’ can’t fulfil his mission, he can pick a guest to finish for him. The initiates are only subject to the types of penetration they feel comfortable with.

“Anal, oral or vaginal or any combination of them. I’ve been told that only the lovely Jessica has agreed to ‘no HOLES barred’.” Chuckle. “She says she’s going for the record! Brandy has agreed to anal, but only with John, Hector and Alex. Bobbi’s a backdoor virgin and wants to stay that way. Tammy is almost as adventurous as Jessica, and is going ‘no holes barred’ with the exception of Mike, Tom and Manny, who are NOT to use her ‘back door’. A quick inspection is all that needs to be said about that.”

They all had huge cocks!

“The ladies will all need to wear their pearly presents until after all gifts have been presented. They are forbidden from swallowing and need to just let it run out of their mouths...”

Mary couldn’t resist and shouted, “Ohh, what a waste!” All the rest of the ladies protested similarly.

Roberto chuckled, “Do I hear a motion to change the rules? Ladies?”

Mary blushed, beet red, “Well, there’s at least seven of us who would like to ‘clean up’ the initiates after each ‘deposit’ is made.”

Roberto smirked, “And just HOW would said clean-up me made? We can’t allow towels or napkins and such.”

All seven of our girls began licking their chops, demonstratively.

“Oh my! That could be entertaining. Would any of the initiates be opposed to such clean-up?”

The four of them all shouted, “Sharing is caring. Let them do it!”

Manny, who was the complainer about too much juice, responded, “We guys agree too! It MIGHT even help us finish our mission. If you catch my drift?”

Roberto broke down, laughing, “Would that be because of the erotic sight of the ladies slurping cum? OR, because you wouldn’t have to enter a flooded pussy?”

Manny could only blush and grin, “Both!” The other crew guys all laughed too.

Mike said, “Y’all are just pussies!” Getting laughs AND groans.

“Okay then, just one more thing.” Roberto gave the mic to Melody, “We DO have two more potential MALE initiates. They assisted my guys on the Challenge. Charlie, Greg, would you boys be UP for initiation? Poor Arnold looks SOOO lonely up here all by himself?”

We were flooded with flashes. Mary and Jamie ran over and dragged us up to the two additional tables being set up near Arnold.

“Yes, they volunteer,” yelled both Jamie AND Mary.

Jessica giggled, “Show ‘em how it’s done, Uncle Charlie and Uncle Greg! GO FOR THE RECORD.”

Melody was in the middle of a giggle-fit, “Um, just so you guys know, there’s 3 records in play here for the guys. Mikey currently holds all of them! First, how many times you can cum. Forget that one, Mikey came 11 times. Second, how long you can go before you can’t get it up anymore. Mike lasted 2 hours 15 minutes. That’ll be tough too. But then, there’s how many orgasms you can give to the girls riding you, that record is 36.”

Greg and I looked at each other, grinning, “That last one is TOAST. WE’RE going for 100! IF you can find enough WOMEN.”

There were gasps from the female contingent of the crew.

Knowing Mikey just recently learned how to eat pussy, we planned on having one girl riding our boloney-ponies and one riding our faces, torrid tongues and nefarious noses! We also flashed that the 2 hours, 15 minutes wasn’t out of reach either.

We were strapped to the tables and got lucky that they didn’t tie our hands down. We had plans for those.

Roberto said to begin and Kiki sucked my semi-hard cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head. Within a few seconds, she impaled herself on my full erection. I asked, “Who wants to sit on my face?” Bonita was grinning down at me, “Would you say no to an old lady?”

I grinned, “You’re not old, Bonita, climb on, let’s see if I can show you how sexy you are!”

She giggled as she climbed up, facing Kiki, “I don’t get much tongue around here. The boys, they just like to fuck.”

I pushed my nose into her gash and began tickling her clit with my tongue. I also reached up and softly rubbed her large nipples between my fingers and thumbs. She was thrashing and moaning, “Ooooh, Aaah, Yes, Senor! You got thee wicked tongue. My pussy is yours, Senor Charlie.”

It wasn’t but a few minutes and she was keening into her first orgasm. Soon, she was almost crushing my nose, grinding it deeper into her juicy slit. When I started humming hard on her clit, she lost it. “Ohhh, yes! Oh, oh, oh, I’m cumming. Oh that ees so gooood. YESSSS. Ohhh, don’t stop. Aiyeeee!”

I was afraid she was going to break my nose; she was humping my face so hard. Her juices were running down my cheeks and throat. This mature Latin lady had mighty tasty juices! Next, I felt Kiki squealing and bouncing, telling her mom she was cumming too. I felt Kiki slow down and heard her sister, Molly, tell her she wanted a turn. As Molly put on her sensors, she slid onto me. Bonita was gasping, “Oh, Senor Charlie, I fear I must stop, or I might fall off. Thank you and welcome to the crew, you must come over to see me on your next visit.”

When I looked at the counter, it said 9. I looked at Greg, who had Lanie riding him like a pogo-stick and Allie rubbing her twat on his face. HIS counter said 14!

I had to step up my game.

Molly waved Leah over and I started round 2. These two were planning on switching off. I managed to get my right fingers up, so I could get them in her pussy. This position was not conducive to much finger action, but, what I was able to do worked great.

I reached with my left hand and started lightly rubbing Molly’s clit. Oh MY, did she like that! She was bouncing wildly and screaming. Pretty soon she was squirting, because it felt like she was peeing on me. A freaking FLOOD. About that time, Leah began screeching and almost suffocated me. (What a way to go.) These girls must be starving for oral sex. I could have done way better if we had been in a bed, but, hey, improvise, overcome, adapt! Just like a good Marine. Soon, I felt a heavy stream of girl-cum coating my face and neck. Then Leah leaned back and I felt her squirt all over my chest and stomach. Leah told Molly to switch and they did, much to the consternations of Allie and Melody, “Hey, don’t hog him!”

Leah smirked, “Hey, the man gives good head. What can I say?”

Melody scoffed, “Yeah, so does Greg! Try HIM out, we already did.”

I looked at the tote board and, DAYUM. Greg was still up, 32-30! The asshole was grinning at me, “Double or nothing? Last one to 100 is a rotten egg?”

“GAME ON, YOU ASSHOLE.” We were both laughing like crazy.

Melody giggled, “You two DO like each other, right?”

I laughed, ‘Pussy eatin’ partners to the end! Get ready to catch these two, I’m a finnin’ to send ‘em to lala-land.”

Greg was laughing maniacally. “Braggin’. Charlie’s always braggin’. Molly, put your pussy where his mouth is, let’s find out. Haa!”

Since Molly was already worked up, I got my fingers in her little, tight pussy and started working over her G and A-Spots. I was humming spiritedly on her big clit and she started shrieking in pleasure overload. Her whole body was quivering and gushing uncontrollably, until she gasped and went limp.

Meanwhile, as Melody caught Molly, I used my fingers on Leah’s clit and began thrusting up with everything I had. She began gasping and after a massive squirt was screaming ultra-soprano, in a language I didn’t understand. I caught her just before she deep-six’d off the table.

Melody was stunned and stared at an amused Greg.

He snickered, “Gee, he’s gonna have to teach me that one. WHOA. Now HE’S ahead 50-45 Dayum!”

I was just catching my breath and watching Jessica getting triple teamed.

She was facing up and laying on John, who was buried in her butt, Hector was standing between John’s legs and working over her pussy and Juan was getting deep-throated. She had Henrique in one hand and Tom in the other, stroking both of them wildly. Suddenly, Tom erupted on her titties, Henrique was shooting all over her face and neck and Juan was filling her mouth with a frothy foam. Hector was grunting and jizz was running out of her pussy, even as he just kept pumping it into her! John groaned and I could see spunk running out of her, lewdly stretched poop-chute. This was her second time tonight, being made ‘air-tight’. Just as I was wondering if it might be too much for her, she caught my eye and was grinning from ear-to-ear.

***

Jessica’s turn:

Oh. My. God! I’m in heaven! All these studs, scratching my itches just like I’ve dreamed about since I was 12. I just wish I could swallow their cum. But, NOooo, I gotta spit it out ... STUPID rules. Aaargh! ... Oh, hi. In case you were wondering, I’ve only recently become an ‘ex-virgin’.

Sooo, why am I so excited to be getting ‘gang banged’ repeatedly? Well, first, what just happened to me (for me?) WASN’T like some poor girl getting pulled into an alley and brutally raped and beaten. THAT would be horrible! No, every one of these guys (and girls) are like friends or even family to me. I know they all care for me and even though this is part of an initiation, it’s all totally consentual. Every one of the six guys I’ve had so far has kissed me, or hugged me and welcomed me to the crew. Some have even said ‘family’. Oh yeah, and my boyfriend was standing by my side the whole time holding my hand. (When I wasn’t using it to squeeze some guys cock, that is!)

You’re probably thinking I must be some poor, deranged, nymphomaniac. Well, the nymphomaniac part is mostly true, but, that’s only because I had the best ‘sex-education’ a horny, ‘reluctant-virgin’, could ever have. I say ‘reluctant-virgin’ because ever since my sister, Linda, told me about her experience getting gangbanged, I’ve had that fantasy. I reluctantly remained a virgin, because of what happened to her afterwards.

She was a Junior in High School and she was really horny and decided to get a date with a Senior football player, who had a reputation for being a stud. Well, long story short, she let him take her ‘parking’, then let him have his way with her. What she didn’t know, was half of the starting defensive football team were in that same ‘Lovers Lane’, too.

They were all watching through the windows! Her ‘stud’ only lasted about 60 seconds and Pfffttt, he was done. She whined that she wanted more and he invited ALL of his friends to take her. She was fucked by six more guys, none of whom lasted much longer than her ‘stud’ had. She told me all about it, and said, that even though she was scared, they didn’t beat her or anything, just gangbanged her. She said she actually enjoyed having all those different cocks fucking her in so many different ways. The sad thing was, she planned on letting them do it AGAIN after she could get on the pill. EXCEPT for the fact, that those stupid FUCKERS spread it all over school that she was a slut.

(She WAS lucky she didn’t get pregnant.)

Her reputation was trashed and her last year of school was like a nightmare. THAT’S why I reluctantly remained a virgin. I was only 11 at the time, but I’d already had my first period and Linda didn’t know that I’d already discovered ‘the itch’. That’s probably why I’ve always fantasized about having sex and getting laid. It was ONLY my fear of blabber-mouths that made me stay away from boys and sex. It certainly wasn’t a ‘lack-a-wanna’.

Now, I wasn’t thinking about sex ALL the time, but, by the time I got into high school, it was getting mighty tempting to start dating. My Dad, however, forbade me from dating until I turned 16. I made a stink about it, but, in some ways, he probably saved me from myself. I should just write my own story, but for now, just trust me, I tried to date a few times, but the boys always seemed to prove their conquests were more important than the truth. A few guys were granted a feel once or twice, but, I learned buys just can’t resist bragging. I had learned a lesson from my sister and remained resolute not to make THAT mistake.

So, fast forward to a couple months ago.

My sister comes home one Saturday and we go out to Burger King and she tells me how she thinks she’s falling in love with a guy she’s known for a couple years now. He just got hired where she works and had done some kind of summer job the last two summers working with her. His name is Charlie and he had just done something that saved the company and a bunch of the employees. Anyway, she had a crush on him, but, she admitted he might not know it yet. She promises to keep me posted and told me NOT to tell Mom.

Well, I didn’t have to keep the secret for long. A couple of weeks later, I’m at Grandma’s house with Mom and Dad (Dad’s mom, who treats me like I’m still 10! Aargh!) Suddenly, Mom tells Dad to call home and see if there are any messages on our answering machine. Very strange. Well, there WAS a message. It said to call Linda’s boss, Sam ASAP.

Dad wrote down Sam’s number and called. Sam said that Linda had nearly been killed and was at the hospital in North Aurora. That this guy named Charlie had saved her life! Could that be HER Charlie? Wow! I guessed we’d find out soon, because we took off out of there like a bat out of hell.

Mom was acting very strange. She was holding her head and kept muttering she couldn’t SEE Linda anymore. Sheesh! We were 40 miles away, how did she think she was going to see her? Things only got weirder when we got to the hospital. Sam met us in front of the hospital and of course, Dad started firing questions at him like a machine gun. He promised he’d explain everything after we got inside. Well, FIRST, he had to explain to an FBI guy who we were. The FBI guy was very nice and I got the impression he knew Charlie. I wondered WHY he was guarding the room. The WEIRDNESS was just getting more bizarre.

Linda had this brace thing on her neck and had just woken up right before we got there. Sam introduced Charlie, who was laying in the bed next to her and holding her left hand with both of his. He then introduced Bob, Charlies brother, who was standing on the other side of her bed and holding her other hand. Bob looked like he’d been crying. His eyes were red and he seemed nervous, because Mom was staring at him. Well, she kept looking back and forth at BOTH him and Charlie.

Then she said the damnedest thing. She apologized for staring and said they reminded her of someone she loved a long time ago! Dad and I were stunned. Mom had NEVER talked about ANYTHING that happened before she met Dad. As far as we knew, she had no living relatives and almost no life before Dad. Did I say strange?

Well, I know I’m getting long winded here, but I HAD to explain how I came to know two of the three most amazing guys I’ve ever known. I’ll cut to the chase. Charlie had rescued Sis from this psycho who cut her throat. He was in love with Sis, but, he was also in love with Mary, his fiancée, Sarah (also his fiancée?), Jamie, his bestest friend, Greg’s fiancée, AND Linda! (Oh yeah, Greg is the third guy I was referring to!) BOB, was Sis’s boyfriend, (who DID plan on marrying her!)

Anyway, I learned everything I know about sex and men thanks to these three guys.

It ALMOST didn’t happen, because Charlie was trying to protect my virtue! (He can be sweetly dense sometimes.) Now, what I’m about to say, I will swear on a stack of bibles, DIDN’T happen until AFTER my 17th birthday. Just get that straight. Even though, they gave me the second (Now, the second, it was #1 at the time!) best time of my horny young life. You see, they always get together every Saturday night with 7 of their very close friends to make love and have sex and play and pleasure each other. They usually do this at Charlie’s place, since he has this really nice swimming pool. It even has a diving board! Also understand, Charlie, Sis, Bob, Mary, Sarah, Greg and Jamie ALL live together! Anyway, Bob invites ME to their little get-together. Charlie wanted to put the kibosh on the idea, saying they could all go to jail. (See my disclaimer!) Well, after many tears, (mine) and pleading, Bob convinces them it’s what I really want and he tells them how sad I would be if they treated me like a little kid. (Have I told you how much I love my brother-in-law?)

Charlie relented and even apologized to me for making me cry. He DID lay down some firm ground rules. NO INTERCOURSE! At first I was bummed, but, I soon found out, that my ‘itch’ could be scratched QUITE NICELY without it! They called it ‘Educating Jessica’. (Let’s just say, sex-education class was NEVER like that!)

I WILL have to write my story, because, there’s not enough time right now to give you every detail. In summary, I discovered all six of the guys are perhaps the most loving, caring, sexually giving men on the planet.

They’re the same 6 guys that came on the cruise with me.

They let me take my time and examine each one of them and then each one showed me what giving a girl pleasure was all about. Sweet Baby Jesus!

They taught me more in three hours, than most girls learn in a lifetime. I must have been given 30 of the most amazing orgasms I’d ever imagined! They also let me (allowed me?) to give each one of them an orgasm too. I learned handjobs, blowjobs, oral sex, (BOTH WAYS) erotic massage, kissing, (Oh GOD! Could they kiss!) and EVEN how to give a man a prostate massage. That was demonstrated on Eddie, by Becky and she showed me in detail how to do it. She let me try it with Bill, letting me do the work, while she coached me. Then I gave one to Charlie, that he said nearly made him pass out. You can’t believe how much jizz a guy shoots out when you give him one and do it right!

I even learned how to please another woman. My best friend, Deidre and I HAD jilled each other off a few times, but that was it. Mary and all the other girls (except Sis, who told me she wasn’t really into girls.), indulged me in the finer points of eating pussy. I found it very erotic and couldn’t wait to show Deidre! Just so you know, while their licking, touching, sucking and stroking DID evoke another dozen or so great orgasms, Charlie, Greg and Bob, somehow turned me on more with their little demonstrations.

That’s also when I learned, that for me, if a guy can’t or won’t eat my pussy, they’re not worth a FUCK either. I also, for the first time in my life, realized what love was all about. Everyone at the party showed me and told me they loved me. NOT because I let them sex me up, but, just because I was ME. Anyhow, by the end of the night, my ‘itch’ had been totally satisfied.

At least until the next day. I had a nice talk with Mary and Sis about how I felt about what had happened. They wanted to make sure I hadn’t been traumatized. I shouldn’t have giggled, but I couldn’t help it. “No, not at all,” I told them, “it was the best night of my life! Really. I’ll never forget it. Now, if I just didn’t have to wait until my birthday to get laid.”

My birthday was the same night as their wedding. Charlie promised me he’d love to be my first, when I was legal.

Mary giggled, “About that. Let me try to convince Charlie to give it to you early. You WILL keep it a secret, RIGHT? You can’t tell your friend Deidre until you get back from the cruise.”

I was so excited I almost missed what she said. I was bouncing up and down like a ninny when it dawned on me.

“Cruise? You mean, OH WOW, you want ME to go on that cruise? WITH ALL OF YOU?”

I don’t know which thing I was more excited about. Going on the cruise, where I could get laid by every guy I was with last night, or making love to Charlie. HOLY COW!

Sis was grinning, “So, should I tell Charlie you’ll wait until the cruise, or would you like to have him sleep with you tonight?”

My knees were weak and my panties were soaked, “No! I mean, YES! Dammit Sis, tell Charlie I want him right now! I can wait till tonight if I have to, but, oh God, can I have Greg and Bob before the cruise too?” Now I was bouncing like a basketball.

Both of them were in hysterics. I guess they could tell I was a little excited.

Sis said sternly, “Just remember, little sister, If Mary, Sarah, Jamie and I have to go on that cruise while our husbands are in the slammer, we WILL kill you!”

I giggled, “Don’t worry about that. Even though I think it’s the stupidest law ever, I understand.”

I nodded solemnly, zipped my lips and acted like I was throwing the key around the world. I also just MIGHT want second helpings on the cruise!

Just then, two warm arms wrapped around me, just below my breasts, sending shivers up and down my spine. Charlie whispered, “You may not even want us during the cruise, little one. You might discover something much better than us.”

I had a brief vision of a face. It only lasted a second, but it took my breath away. I don’t know how he did it, or even IF he did it, but, it was a picture of MY fantasy boyfriend! I was still holding my breath, when Charlie said, “I want to make tonight special, Jessica. I’m honoured you want me for your first. I hope I don’t let you down.”

My eyes were moist as I turned to hug him close. HIS were too. It was like I could hear his every thought. “I love you, Charlie. I have no doubts this will be the most wonderful night of my life.”

He kissed my cheek, “Until you meet your soulmate, little one.”

I shivered again and saw a face in my head. I swear, I still don’t know if it was a dream, but I don’t think so.

That night with my ‘Uncle Charlie’, was like a dream. (It has become our little joke. Making it with my ‘Uncle’ sounds so naughty!)

A lady doesn’t kiss and tell, so you’ll just have to take my word for it. BUT, I’d wager my life, that no girl has EVER had a first time like Charlie gave me. I suppose a FEW details would be okay. He started by kissing me from head to toe and EVERYPLACE in between. Some areas repeatedly, until I was begging him to fuck me!

He said he wasn’t going to do that. And he DIDN’T. Our joining was like floating on a cloud to heaven while glowing in total bliss. My whole center felt like electricity was pulsing through it, triggering dozens of amazing orgasms. Talk about scratching an ITCH! It’s like Charlie was connected to my soul. He gave me way more than the most amazing first time, too. He gave me the ability to communicate. Not with words, but thoughts! And not with just him, but everyone in the family. Even Mom, Uncle Lenny and Aunt Nancy! He also told me all of his secrets. There’s a LOT of them. I can’t tell you, but, WOW, they’re pretty amazing. But, I’m digressing, AGAIN. Aaargh! I’m gonna have to write a book!

Jeez.

Anyway, Bob and Greg repeatedly showed me they knew what a girl needs, too. Nothing like the heaven Charlie gave me, but, since I was horny as hell, well, the devils both caused me to scream the Lords name, over and over again! They also took the time to make sweet love to me. The memories I have of them will always make me smile.

I was just beginning to wonder about maybe trying to find a boyfriend when I got back from the cruise. That idea got shot down on that Friday that the family had their rehearsal dinner.

Jamie’s 16-year-old brother was going to play his trombone with Bob, Sis, these two 13-year-old girls (Andie and Cathy), who played 4-handed piano, (They were REALLY good, too!) and some others.

Greg and Charlie even played their guitar and trumpet that their wives-to-be surprised them with. Well, the two pixies and their cousin, Jennie, who was 15, sat with me and Billy (Jamie’s brother). We were getting to know each other and talking about band and the State Jazz Band competition, which Andie and Cathy’s band had won.

Without warning, or permission, Billy started groping my boobs! I wasn’t going to say anything, but I did slap his hand and told him to stop. Somehow, I KNEW he wasn’t doing it to try and turn me on, rather, it was because some pervy friends of his told him it was the thing to do! He was undeterred and when he started groping the pixies, Andie and Cathy, I knew it had to stop it.

I called in my head to Charlie. I tried to be subtle, but I felt I HAD to let him know.

Unfortunately, I discovered that EVERYONE heard me. Jamie freaked out and Charlie, Greg and Bob came to our rescue.

Between Jamie and her dad, I hoped they wouldn’t beat Billy to death. They were certainly mad enough. I felt hypocritical, since, if the little fucker had been cool, I might have LET him feel me up. But, like I said, he wasn’t doing it to tantalize us, it was more like assault.

I’m not sure exactly what happened, but Uncle Lenny, Ted (Billy’s dad), Billy and one of Charlie’s cop friends disappeared for over two hours. A very different Billy came back and apologized.

The pixies were the first to forgive him and invited him to ‘play’ with us. I almost choked, trying not to laugh, the way they set him up for a lewd comeback. Billy must have felt me projecting to let it drop, because he told them, he’d get his trombone out. I was proud of him, even though he had managed to now keep any of my fellow male classmates off my radar, permanently.

On Saturday, I met Tammy, Charlie’s favorite waitress, who the guys had to rescue from two thugs who had raped and beaten her. It’s a secret how Charlie and Sis healed her, but Tammy told me all about it and we became friends. She even invited me to go over to her house after the wedding so the newlyweds could have an intimate night together.

We went back over Sunday morning to help clean-up the house and patio before we had to leave for the airport. Oh yeah, I was officially 17 now and street legal! Did I FEEL older? No, but I DID feel WAY more experienced and much more confident, when it came to dealing with men.

Sooo, that brings us up to the flight to Miami for our cruise.

We were flying on a private jet. The inside looked more like a living room than a plane! We were getting settled in, when a guy, dressed in jeans and a t-shirt gets on. The stewardess, Angela, knew him and the pilots both did too. They said he was on the crew of the boat we were sailing on. He’d been home visiting his parents. My heart almost STOPPED! It’s like I knew him, but I wasn’t sure where I’d seen him before. He smiled at me for a second, before Angela whisked him off to introduce him to everyone else. My head was spinning, until I felt Uncle Charlie mentally telling me to breathe! That’s when I gasped, it was HIM! The face in my vision! “Breathe, little one, b r e a t h e,” Charlie pleaded.

I was catatonic.

I looked at Charlie and he just winked at me. My attention was shattered when the pilots said to buckle up for take-off. The seat I chose was in the front, next to Tammy and we went to our seats. I almost fainted when HE pulled down the jump-seat right in front of me and buckled himself into it. I was so dazed that I couldn’t even remember his name! Aaargh! I tried not to stare, but I couldn’t help it. He caught me and I felt my face get hot. I was mortified.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.