The Catalyst - Cover

The Catalyst

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 60: The Honeymoon Vacation! Part 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 60: The Honeymoon Vacation! Part 3 - Charlie finds his "soulmate", falls in love and soon finds himself embroiled in "self-discovery". He and his friends/lovers begin learning about love, life and. things they never thought possible! This story is a "What if it could really happen" fantasy/romance/action-adventure, of learning and dealing with newfound abilities.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

FUBAR’D?

(Fully United by Always Repairing Disasters?)

July, 1985

[“Oh my God, I think we’ve run aground!” Melody exclaimed.]

Bob, Greg and I were looking at each other wondering what we could do. I heard the hydraulics of the boat launch being lowered and the three of us rushed down to talk to Captain Morgan. The deck was lowered but was at a weird angle because part of it was caught on the sandbar. Brian and his son were running around grabbing scuba gear, while Captain Morgan and Mike were getting ready to launch one of the skiffs. They needed to survey the damage.

I asked the Captain if there was anything we could do.

He said, “Just sit tight until we can figure out exactly what shape we’re in.”

By now Melody and most of her male crew were down here, nervously waiting for them to come back. After about 20 minutes, Captain Morgan tied the skiff to the ramp and Brian came up from under the boat.

Brian said. “Well, I’ve got bad news and really bad news. There’s a small tear in the front part of the hull. It’s about an inch by 3 inches, it’s repairable and the bilge pump is keeping up. However, I can’t get to it from the outside because it’s up against the sand. Our biggest immediate problem is the keel. Even if we could get pulled off, without the coral ripping an even bigger hole, the keel is 2/3 buried in the sand and is essentially pinning us to the sand bar. Since we’re at high tide, the longer we sit, the worse it’s going to get.”

Brian and Craig ran over to a switch that said ‘KEEL’. When Brian flipped it, there was a grinding noise and he quickly shut it off. “Shit! The keel might be bent, or it’s so buried that the electric keel actuator doesn’t have enough power to retract it. I’m afraid I’ll burn up the motor if I try it again. We can’t even get tugged backwards with the keel like this.”

I asked, “Is there a manual crank or something you can try?”

“Yeah, but, if the keel’s too bound up, we might not be strong enough to turn it.” He led us over to a large crank handle. He flipped a lever marked ‘MANUAL KEEL RETRACT’ and he and Craig tried turning it counter clockwise, towards ‘RAISE’.

It didn’t budge.

They got a long steel pipe and tried using it, but to no avail. Even Arnold, John and Mike all grabbed the pipe, but it didn’t move even a hair.

Greg was looking at the gear that the handle was mounted to. “I think Charlie might be able to turn the handle.”

Brian looked at Greg like he had a horn growing out of his forehead. “No offense, but if the four of them couldn’t do it, what makes you think Charlie can?”

He then flashed, “As long as you go quick and smooth, you shouldn’t strip the gear. Just try moving it a few inches at first, to break it loose. I’ll hold your hand to give you more power.”

“Look, we don’t have time to explain, can we at least try?” Implored Greg.

“Ughhh, sure, go ahead.”

I probably should have at least put my hands on it, but I was focusing on the geometry of what I wanted to do. I didn’t want to break the handle or strip the gear. Greg got behind me and grabbed both of my arms. I could FEEL the surge of power he added! I stared at the crank and willed it to go about 20 degrees counterclockwise. I had to use A LOT of force. It snapped loose and turned almost a full half turn. I grabbed it with my hand and it started turning much easier.

“Whoaaa! HOLY SHIT.” Brian gasped, then he took the handle with me and started cranking it. Brian told Arnold and Craig to look under the boat; to make sure the keel was completely retracted.

Mike was now staring at Greg and me, nervously.

Captain Morgan was stunned, “Brian! WHAT just happened?”

“I’m not sure. But, let’s get this retracted before the ship shifts again ... Maybe it was all the torque the guys put on it with the pipe and it just broke loose?”

Captain Morgan was now staring at Greg and me, “I don’t think so ... has that ever just, ‘cranked itself’, like that before?”

“No, I mean, I DID have the gears set to retract. But...”

Mike exclaimed, “That was something the ‘Invisible Man’ might could have done! Dad was showing me a video of this demonstration ‘Jonah’ did for the media! He lifted a big box-truck with a car in it AND turned it around!”

He didn’t see my look of ‘God I wish he hadn’t said that.’ Before my shoulders sank in dismay.

Not understanding, he added, “Oh Gosh! Gracie was in that video TOO. SO WAS SARAH. I THOUGHT I’d seen them somewhere before! I don’t remember seeing Charlie, Bob or Greg though...”

I looked around, and there was only Captain Morgan, Brian, Mike and John in the room. They were all staring at us in silent thought.

I mentally closed the door to the compartment.

‘SLAM.’

The sound startled everyone. Then they were suddenly frozen in apprehension, trying figure out who closed the door.

“That’s because we wore disguises.”

Their jaws collectively dropped, but they did breathe a sigh of relief.

I sighed loudly, “Greg was the cop in the car we took out of the truck and Bob and I were in Police uniforms. We don’t have much time to explain. I need you all to PLEASE promise to keep this our secret! Our lives will depend on it. We might be able to get this boat safely off the sandbar, but I’ve got to be honest, that truck WAS the heaviest thing we’ve ever tried to lift and BOTH Bob and I worked together to do it.”

Brian looked downtrodden, “This boat weighs over 180 tons! That truck was about 18 at most.”

There was a knock on the door. “This is Melody. I’m with Bob, Sarah, Mary, Jamie and Linda. Can we come in?”

“Yeah, come on in and close the door behind you,” I hollered.

They hurried in and Melody closed and locked the door. Mary said, “I see the guys showed you their little secret?”

Mike said, “So, these guys are really ‘The Invisible Man’?

“YES! And the FIVE OF YOU are the only ones on the face of the planet that can ever know that,” Mary said in a very stern, mother-like voice. “Besides us and Charlies dad, Lenny, that is. LENNY knows and coordinates all of their activities with the authorities. We’ve tried to convince everyone that ‘Jonah’ IS REALLY a ghost or spirit. That’s so no one tries to go looking for them. Even the rest of our friends and family don’t know. If the real truth were to ever come out, evil people would be trying to hunt them down and kill them.”

“But, aren’t they like Superman? Who could hurt them?” Mike asked.

“Anybody with a gun or a knife or a pipe, that we didn’t see coming! Bullets WON’T bounce off us. They WOULD KILL us.” I said emphatically. “Look, what Bob and I have is called telekinesis. We can move things with our mind. But, the laws of physics still applies to us. If Greg wasn’t holding me, I would have spun like a top when I tried to break that crank loose.” (I chose to fib just a little. No sense spilling ALL my secrets!)

“When we pick up, like 2000 lbs our body weight increases almost 20 lbs. Yeah, we can defy SOME of the laws of physics, but, we also pay a price. We get extremely dehydrated when we exceed certain limits or do something for the first time. One problem I foresee with lifting this boat is the fact we won’t be standing on solid ground. Could your skiff handle our weight plus, say, 2700 Lbs?”

“No” Captain Morgan said, “The capacity is only about 1200 lbs. That would swamp it.”

“So, we’ll have to stand on the sand bar. The water is only a few feet deep in front of the boat, right?” I asked.

“Yes, but the bottom is a little soft. Wouldn’t you sink in the sand?” Brian said, “The hull only sank about a foot, so it might be hard after that.”

John was pointing, “Those shelves are solid ¾” oak! Couldn’t you stand on one?”

“That might work. Let me ask you this. Imagine a strap was being used to lift the front of the boat. Would that pressure damage the structure of the boat?”

“The centerline of the steel part of the hull is capable of handling the weight. As long as you focus on the steel centerline, it should be fine. Remember, you DON’T need to lift the whole boat ... Just the front third.” Brian instructed.

“I can help you by using the engines to back the boat up, if you just tell me when,” Captain Morgan said.

Mary and Jamie said they’d go to the bridge with him to relay the word.

Greg was sending me weird vibes. He was holding his breath, “Is there another way we could do this? This is still too much weight.” He was looking at Brian and Captain Morgan.

“What are you thinking buddy?” I flashed.

“Look, 2000 to 2700 lbs on you and Bob’s shoulders is gonna break your backs. PLEASE, come up with another idea!?”

“You said IS, not might? Do you KNOW that? HOW?”

“I just KNOW! I don’t know how. OH SHIT.”

Suddenly, the boat shifted, tilting lower aft.

Greg started barking orders, “Cap’n, you and the girls get the damn engines started. C’mon guys, there’s no time, we gotta go, NOW! CRAIG IS PINNED UNDER THE BOAT!”

Greg’s turn:

It was like a movie popped into my head. I’m physically inside the utility/boat launch room but I’m watching the boat roll over onto Brian’s son, Craig.

We were all scrambling. Brian was not quite believing until John started screaming, “Oh God! Craig’s DEAD! He’s under the boat. Arnie’s down there with him, Arnie’s okay.”

Then I saw something I didn’t want to see. Me, Charlie and Bob stuck in the sand, dead, looking like zombies getting ready to walk ashore. I hollered, “Charlie, you stay here with Linda and get ready to save us!”

“NO! I’ve gotta help you!” Charlie screeched.

The three of us were already airborne.

I was hanging onto Bob, headed to the sandbar in front of the boat. A new movie (vision, ah, hell, whatever the fuck it was) showed that if Charlie stayed on the boat we all stood a chance to live. I focused on Bob only, blocking Charlie. “Put Charlie back on the boat. NOW.”

I let go of Charlie and Bob started pushing him back to the boat. Since I had ahold of Bob, Charlie didn’t have a chance. I hollered, “This is the only way I see this working, Charlie! GET READY TO SAVE US!”

When Charlie landed, I flashed, “Tell the Cap’n to pour on the coals!”

Bob did his thing and we slammed down. I felt something snap and “Motherfucking son of a bitchen’, gawd damn!” Shit, I HURT! And I can’t move. AND I’m under fucking water!

“Charlie! Help! We’re stuck in the sand and I think our spines are fractured. I don’t know how long we can hold our breaths,” I flashed. Things were getting desperate. I started to black out.

I coughed and heard Bob do the same. Shit, if I could hear him either we’re alive or on our way to hell together. I flashed Bob that same thought. He flashed back “I’d laugh but this hurts too much.”

I felt a warmth that I’d never felt before and saw Charlie and Linda’s smiles. They were holding both Bob and me. Once I realized I could move my hands and feel my feet, I told them to get back to Craig. Bob told them he could get us back to the boat and to go ... I REALLY wanted to experience that ‘Happy Ending’! I had a feeling we still would and the next thing I know, Bob said to hold on and he was setting us down on the deck of the boat launch.

Back to Charlie:

I was still confused when I was roughly set down on the deck. Then, suddenly

the front of the boat raised up and then shot backwards about 50 feet, splashing down violently! I was lucky to be by the rail, so I had something to grab onto. The boat WAS floating and backing up on its own now. When I looked towards the sandbar, Greg and Bob were nowhere in sight! Jamie and Linda were freaking out, “Where are they!?”

“Help us Charlie! We’re stuck in the sand and I think our spines are fractured! I don’t know how long we can hold our breaths!” Greg flashed desperately.

I took off, with Linda right next to me. We found them with their heads just underwater. Still side by side, I pictured both of them as one and gently lifted straight up, hoping not to hurt them any worse than they already were. I was greatly relieved when they both coughed and were still breathing. Neither one of them could move their arms or legs. Linda and I enveloped both of them in a sort-of ‘group hug’ and they both quickly started getting warm.

Greg began moving his arms and he and Bob told us to stop for now and go help Craig. Jamie was imploring us to hurry, once she knew Greg and Bob were okay.

Craig was laying on the launch platform.

Jamie, Becky and Melody were with him. So was a very distraught Brian. Linda and I immediately grabbed his arms and upper leg. Jamie flashed that he wasn’t breathing and they couldn’t do CPR because his chest was caved in. I flashed Linda to hyper-focus everything she had.

I was desperately hoping we weren’t too late.

Greg and Bob landed next to us. They were still in pain and could barely stand. Three minutes had past and Craig wasn’t responding or even getting slightly warm.

Greg screamed. “JAMIE, GIVE HIM MOUTH-TO-MOUTH. BECKY, TRY MASSAGING THE ARTERY IN HIS LEG. IT’S NOT TOO LATE. He was putting his hands on Linda and me, imploring us to keep trying. “This isn’t the way I saw this ending...” He began sobbing.

Another three minutes and Linda was looking at me, frowning. “I think we’re too late,” she flashed weakly.

I think we were all feeling that way. Brian, Melody and most of the boats crew were now sobbing as Jamie and Becky continued their desperate ministrations.

Suddenly, my hands felt like they were on fire!

Linda’s eyes flashed brightly, flashing that her hands did too!

Craig’s lifeless body, slowly, began to glow! I saw his chest start raising and heaving, like he was trying to breathe. Jamie and Becky sat back on their heels and were now crying, as emotions overwhelmed them.

They were beaming at Linda and me as Craig’s eyes slowly opened and he was smiling. His friends and family didn’t grasp the fact he was experiencing his ‘happy ending’.

I flashed everyone that I was extremely thirsty and that I had started feeling dizzy.

Mary came running out with an armful of water bottles. Greg and Bob were also feeling weak. Greg especially, was looking very pale.

“DO WE HAVE ANY GATORADE?” I rasped.

Arnold, Mike and John took off running. “Please hurry...” Mary implored.

I chugged two bottles of water. Greg was struggling to keep from choking on his. Linda was just starting to sip her water, when her eyes rolled back and she passed out.

I managed to catch her. She was burning up and looked white as a ghost.

“We’ve GOT to get fluids in her!” I told Becky.

She asked Melody if they had any IV’s with saline solution. Melody shook her head no. Becky thought for a second and asked, “Do you have any enema bags in the playroom? (Melody nodded yes.) Go get me four of the biggest ones you have, fill them with warm water along with the douche nozzles! The human body will absorb the water through the colon. Hurry, her life is going to depend on it!”

It wasn’t even a minute when Melody and Jamie returned with two huge enema bags and the nozzles that Becky had asked for. She pulled Linda’s wet shorts down and Becky licked the end of the nozzle. She made sure there was no air left in the line and quickly put it as far as she could into Linda’s butt. She opened the clamp, then after a few seconds partially shut it to control the flow. She said, “Now we just have to wait and hope this works.”

Jessica, Gracie, Emmy, Ed, Bill and Sally were now down there with us.

Bob was moist-eyed, “Can you help her? I know it won’t be fast...”

He didn’t have to ask. I stripped off my shirt and laid down next to her, trying for maximum body contact. Greg, moaning in discomfort, not being fully healed himself, laid next to me. “I’ll make sure not to touch her ... I DON’T wanna draw any healing from her. Maybe I can help YOU help HER.”

I heard a giggle from Becky, as she shoved a nozzle up my and Greg’s asses. “And THIS will help my two heroes help her. We don’t want you two dehydrating either.”

Greg laughed when Bob got an enema too. Arnold produced several bottles of a clear drink of some kind. Becky read the ingredients, “Let the boys drink some of this.” It was like Gatorade, but made for weightlifters. It contained more electrolytes than Gatorade. (It also didn’t taste nearly as good.)

We laid on and around Linda for nearly half an hour, without much change in Linda’s condition. Becky attached Linda’s second bag and Jessica came closer. “Is Sis’ gonna be okay?”

“I hope so; I’m not letting go of her until she wakes up.” I told her.

Jessica knelt down to kiss Linda’s forehead. As soon as her lips touched Linda, I instantly felt Linda’s body get warm! “Jessica, get over next to her and hold her hand!”

As Jessica did what I told her to, her eyes got huge, “What’s happening?”

That’s when I realized, she had no idea that Linda and I could heal people. Ergo, she was about to be really shocked to discover, that SHE appears to have the same ability as her sister! We’d never gone out of our way NOT to tell her, but we also never healed anyone when she’d seen it.

I flashed her, “Um, I’ll explain later, just don’t let go of her until I tell you, okay?”

“I feel all tingly and Linda’s hand is getting very warm! Oh WOW. SHE’S WAKING UP.”

Linda’s eyes opened wide and I knew she was about to get her ‘happy ending’. She was smiling at Jessica, “Oh God, Jess! OH GOD! Oh, don’t let go, oh, oh, YESSS!”

Jessica was shocked, smiling and gasping, “WHAT just happened?”

Linda pulled her into a bone-crushing hug, “You saved my life, Sis. I love you Jess.”

Unfortunately, any chance of keeping Jessica’s ability a secret was now probably out the window. At least from most people. Captain Morgan, Brian, Mike, John and Melody from the boat crew, along with Bill, Sally, Emmy, Becky and Larry all saw the cures. I was glad that Bill and Sally had been included in our secret, having been told and seeing it when we had the Cabrini Green caper.

Virtually EVERYONE saw us flying and Bob and Greg moving the boat. As I looked around, there were many mouths wide open without saying anything. My thoughts were disrupted when Bob moaned in pain, as he was trying to bend down to kiss Linda and Jessica.

I asked Jessica how she felt. It didn’t surprise me when she said she was very thirsty. I smiled broadly, when Mary handed each of us one of Arnold’s power drinks. We both slugged them down, grimacing at each other as they didn’t taste very good.

I was hoping Jessica could help me finish healing Bob and Greg, as I wasn’t sure how ready Linda was to assist me. Linda knew what I was thinking and smiled, “Let me help you do Bob and Jessica should slug down another drink and help you with Greg.”

Jessica smiled at Greg, “For you, I’ll drink one more of those nasty things, but you ARE going to have to let me have some BOURBON later on!”

Greg hugged her, kissed her lovingly, “Sweetie, it will be MY pleasure to introduce you to the best beverage in the world.” He started laughing, then winced in pain, “Oh God, it hurts when I laugh.”

Linda and I embraced, with Bob between us. Within a minute, he was moaning from his ‘happy ending’.

Jessica was smiling, “Can we do Greg the same way?”

Linda just grinned, “Relax Sis, I’m fine now. I’ll do Greg with Charlie.” “Besides, she flashed, “We DON’T need more people figuring out what you just did.”

The two of us then embraced Greg and two minutes later, he was moaning and gasping, thoroughly enjoying his ‘happy ending’. As it was dripping down Linda’s leg, I put on a frown and looked at my family dejectedly.

“I guess I’ll never know what that feels like.”

Greg hesitantly whispered, “Never say never, my brother.”

Linda, smiled and said, “Maybe not that, Charlie, but we’ll all make sure that you know just how much we love you!” Giggle. “We might even make you pass out.”

The whole family embraced in a huge group hug, thankful that everyone was okay. When I looked around, everyone else still looked stunned.

The room suddenly went from silent to chaotic, with everybody asking questions all at once.

I also REALLY had to take a dump!

The enema had filled me to the point of overflowing and I wasn’t the only one. Linda, Bob and Greg were joining me, sprinting toward the head. (On a ship, the bathroom is typically called the ‘Head’.)

The problem was, there was only one head in this part of the boat. I made it first, with Linda imploring me to hurry. Greg flashed, “Screw this, I’m going off the launch ramp.” Bob flashed that he was right behind Greg. I finished as fast as I could and Linda took my spot before I could even flush. You wanna talk about a shit-storm! We both started laughing so hard, we were in tears.

When we both finished our ‘paper-work’, we headed out toward the launch ramp, where Bob and Greg had drawn a crowd, watching them finish.

They were both laughing like idiots, before Bob hollered, “Does anyone have any ass-wipe?”. Linda, giggling, handed each of them a wad. There were several “Eeeww’s” as they displayed the results of their endeavors.

Mike asked, “WHAT just happened?”

Bob chuckled, “We had to take a SHIT! THAT’S WHAT just happened!”

Mike was blushing, knowing he teed that one up and my goofy brother had hit it out of the park.

I knew what he meant and put both of my hands in the air, palms forward. “Look, everyone, I know you’ve all got questions. The thing is, the answers are complicated and I don’t want to cover the same ground over and over. I wish there was some way that you could all just forget everything that happened since we hit the sand bar.”

Brian said, “I don’t understand? You guys are all Heroes! My son is ALIVE right now because of you. I don’t know how I can ever thank you.”

“If you could just keep this a secret, that would be thanks enough.”

Captain Morgan said, “Charlie, you guys saved Craig’s life AND this boat! I will have a meeting with all of my crew, before we dock anywhere. You have my word I will do everything in my power to impress upon everyone how much they need to keep quiet about everything that’s happened today, if that’s what you want.”

“I would like to be a part of that meeting. I’ll try to explain as much as I can if I can be assured of everyone’s pledge to keep our secrets.”

Greg flashed, “Bud, you gotta push ‘em or something. There are too many that we have no leverage on.”

Mary jumped in “God, I hate it but he’s right. Charlie, I know we try not to mess with good people but once we get out of sight, they’ll forget any promise. Promises are one thing; with people we see every day, but...”

“Hmm, that might not be a bad idea, but, we need a family ‘pow-wow’ to figure things out. Do you think I could do everyone at the same time?”

Greg added, “I don’t know, THAT could be difficult. You’re right, we DO need to talk about it.”

Brian headed down to guide Craig and Arnold in making temporary repairs to the boat. Mike went with him, looking at us perplexedly. Captain Morgan told us we would go the rest of the way to Stan’s Island using the engines, as he wouldn’t need the keel and wanted to get it checked out before trying to lower it again. We would also be cruising at nearly 30 knots as opposed to 12 to 16 under sail. It was now after 2:00 in the afternoon and I was starving. I flashed to all that could hear, that we should go and get some late lunch. Emmy wanted to know if that meant Bill and Sally. I said it did. Larry and Becky too.

Jamie flashed, “Charlie, you do what you got to do. Me and shit for brains are going to have a discussion.”

“Sure. We’ll see you later.”

With that, Jamie was pulling Greg toward the cabin area.

Greg’s turn, again:

Jamie was pretty shook-up. I mean she DID see me almost die. She grabbed my hand and we headed below to our stateroom. And here I’m thinking, “I’m going to get lucky”.

She pushed me in, slammed the door and spun me around. I’m all set for a lip lock when she slapped the crap out me.

“DON’T. YOU. EVER. DO. THAT. AGAIN!”

She stared me down. “You just ripped my heart and soul to pieces!”

She wrapped around me, sobbing. I held her close (partially out of self-defense). “Huggy Bear, I can’t live without you.”

And then I got raped (except you can’t rape the willing). My God. Did you ever hear the term “Every Which Way but Loose”? I thought I knew what it meant but after that, I knew it like it was tattooed on the inside of my eyelids. The last thing I remember was thinking that I was going to be one hurting puppy but I had Jamie to take care of me. If she didn’t beat the shit out of me first.

Back to Charlie ... again:

As we were headed toward the galley, I could’ve sworn I heard Tammy say, “I wonder if they’ll want hamburgers or cold meat sandwiches? I know Charlie really likes BLTs.”

I looked all around and couldn’t see Tammy anywhere. It made me wonder so I thought to myself, “A couple of big fat BLTs does sound really good!”

Bob gave me a strange look and asked, “I hope you don’t think I’M making those for you?”

I told him that I had this strange feeling that I could hear Tammy’s thoughts. With raised eyebrows he asked, “You didn’t give her any of those abilities did you? I know you pushed her into forgetting about the rape and that suggestion Greg made, do you think it might’ve gone deeper than that?”

“I don’t know, that’s why I sent that message, just to see if she gets it.”

Bob harrumphed, “Well shit, why didn’t you ask her to fix me a cheeseburger and some onion rings while you were at it?”

Just for the hell of it, I did. What I heard next almost blew me away. I distinctly heard her tell CJ to throw a cheeseburger on and start some onion rings, as Bob loved onion rings with his cheeseburger!

Bob must have heard it, as he was gawking at me when he said, “Holy shit! I wonder if she knows she can do that?”

I told him I didn’t know, but I was sure as HELL going to find out. It made me wonder about trying to push all the crew members into forgetting about our episode earlier.

I shuddered at the thought of the possible consequences of THAT.

I also felt like I should get ahold of Dad and have them find out if anything strange was happening with that, Bart Sanbrane asshole. I also had to think of who else I pushed and possibly check up on them too.

As we entered the galley, I motioned to Bob to follow me to the kitchen window. We saw CJ and Tammy hard at work. I rang the bell and Tammy looked up at us, “We’ll have your lunch ready in just a second guys!”

“And just how did you know what we wanted, sweet thing?” I grinned.

Tammy’s mouth fell open, “Um, you don’t want two fat BLTs and doesn’t Bob want a cheeseburger with onion rings?”

I chuckled, “That’s EXACTLY what we want Tammy, it’s just that, we haven’t ORDERED it yet!”

Her eyes went wide, “But I could’ve sworn I heard you guys ask for it. Bob even got grumpy when you didn’t order his right away!? Am I going crazy?”

Now Bob’s eyes were wide open, as I motioned her over by the window, “You’re not going crazy Tammy, but somehow you ‘heard’ our thoughts and heard my reply to your question. We were still down below when you did that!” Her eyes got even wider and her hand covered her mouth.

I winked at her and said, “We REALLY need to talk ASAP. Don’t freak out, because, what’s happening is actually very good. But we DO need to talk about it.”

“Holy moly, yeah, I guess we do. I see everyone else is looking for something to eat. Let me help CJ take care of everyone, then we’ll find a place to talk, okay?”

“It’s a date, Tammy. I imagine you have a few questions about what happened just a little bit ago?”

“You can say that again. I kinda knew what was happening with you and Linda, because it was like what you did with me. Did Bob and Greg really move the boat?”

“Yes, they did. They almost died doing it, too. Let’s not talk about it right now, but I’ll tell you everything you want to know. We also need to explore your newfound ability to read our minds!” I chuckled.

“And I’ve got a few things to tell you, too.” I heard her think to herself. As Bob and I were sitting down with our delicious looking lunches, I flashed to Tammy, “You know you can talk to me like this anytime you want!?”

Her smiling face suddenly appeared in the window and she blew me a kiss and a wink.

Our whole group, except Greg and Jamie, congregated together to eat and talk. It wasn’t long and a bedraggled Greg and Jamie sat down to join us. I flashed their order to Tammy and Greg looked at me surprisedly. “When did you teach her THAT!?”

“I didn’t! She got that all by herself. I think it may have happened when I ‘pushed’ her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.