The Catalyst - Cover

The Catalyst

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 50: Planning and Discoveries

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 50: Planning and Discoveries - Charlie finds his "soulmate", falls in love and soon finds himself embroiled in "self-discovery". He and his friends/lovers begin learning about love, life and. things they never thought possible! This story is a "What if it could really happen" fantasy/romance/action-adventure, of learning and dealing with newfound abilities.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

July 12-13, 1985

[Bob said, Yeah, I had to carry them out of there and it took 2 days before they could even walk!”]

Becky looked downtrodden, “So there’s only a very limited number of people that Charlie and Linda could ever heal?”

Mary patted our cheeks, “Yes, as much as they’d like to save the world, it’s something they just can’t do. Our friend and resident expert on these matters warned them that eventually, they could die if they tried to do too many. This ability needs to be their MOST guarded secret.”

Becky began sniffling, “I was thinking about how I could convince them to heal all the patients in the hospital. I didn’t realize that could kill them! If word EVER got out, they would be overwhelmed with desperate people wanting cures.”

I gave her a hug, “It’s not your fault for thinking that Becky. Linda and I thought we could do that too at first. It wasn’t until after we healed the two little girls in Rockford, that we realized it just wasn’t possible.”

Jim and TJ were huddled together. “Do you guys want to know the whole story about today’s events?” TJ asked.

Everyone did, but wanted drinks first.

Jim had brought beer and wine coolers in a cooler with him. When I went to hand one to Greg, I really should have known better.

Greg was sporting a crooked grin. “Before I drink nary a beer, I’d just as soon as you poured me a bottle of desalinated mare’s piss. I’m fixin’ to pour me some bourbon. Anyone else of like mind?”

Bob clapped him on the back, laughing, “Make that two, my man. I’m with you.”

TJ began. “From what we know, todays coordinated robberies were in response to the foiled kidnapping of Sarah! It’s stupid logic, I know, but the Gangster Disciples wanted to show the Latin kings ‘how it was done’. The coordinated robberies alone would have gotten them nearly what Sarah’s ransom was worth. Do you believe that shit? We don’t even know WHY they kidnapped Jamie and Janet. No ransom demands were ever received.

“The casualties at the bank robberies were extremely high. Mostly due to the fact that they used lower echelon gangbangers, who just shoot people to try and make their bones. These guys were amateurs. There were 11 fatalities and 35 casualties among the employees and patrons of the five banks Jonah WASN’T at. If Jonah hadn’t foiled the one and enabled us to discover their plan, well, the death count WOULD have risen.

“Luckily, the only casualties at the five jewelry store robberies were all gangbangers. One of the stores on their list DIDN’T get hit, because the group assigned to that store was already in jail. Their plan was actually brilliant. They just chose morons to pull it off. They all moved to different areas after each robbery. Jonah’s ability to ‘find the truth’ saved countless lives. The kicker is, they were planning on hitting six of the busiest bars in the area at midnight! We do have undercover officers at all six bars, but we don’t believe there’ll be any trouble, since all of the gangbangers are either dead or in jail. The better news is, that all of the money stolen from the banks was recovered. They never took it out of the trunks of their getaway cars.”

I knew Jim had more to tell us, but not until we were alone.

I said, “Well, it’s too late to go swimming, so why don’t we reconvene the party tomorrow er, I guess it’s later, tonight?”

I flashed Emmy to suggest they go home. Emmy said, “It’s been a long day, let’s go home and get some sleep?” She winked at Bill, who developed a sudden sense of urgency.

Larry, taking the hint, said he and Becky would see us tomorrow too.

When our family was alone with Jim, Tom and TJ, I held up my empty beer bottle, “Anybody want a refill?”

Nods all around answered that question. With refreshed drinks, Greg and Bob with their precious amber colored beverages, we resumed the conversation about today’s events.

Jim asked sheepishly, “Am I the only one who feels the rescue was somewhat anticlimactic?”

I smirked and Greg huffed, “I felt like it was pretty damned exciting. TOO exciting if you wanna know the truth.”

TJ patted Greg on the shoulder, “We know, but what Jim means is; the girls are both safe, the bad guys have been neutralized, you guys performed magnificently, BUT, no one will ever know what actually happened! No one will be put on trial and we should probably just try to forget it ever happened.”

Jim was nodding slowly, “That IS what I meant. AND, truth be told, I don’t believe we, as law enforcement, could have resolved that situation anywhere nearly as well as ‘Jonah’ did, or more correctly, you guys.”

Bob’s face was screwed up. “So you’re saying we did good?”

Dad laughed a loud belly laugh, “OH YEAH! Jim admitted on the way over that you guys make him and his boys seem ‘impotent’ sometimes. If you guys could have heard the frantic, desperate plans that were being considered, you would have gone crazy.

“Charlie was ‘right on’ when he said there wasn’t time for law enforcement to save our girls. Hell, if Sarah hadn’t seen and been familiar with Cabrini Green, none of us, not even Charlie, would even have known where they were or who had them for sure. AND, what REALLY sucked, is that WE knew it! I implored you to not go off half-cocked, mainly so you’d be careful. I also knew Jamie and Janet’s lives depended on you and you guys alone. Before we could have even come up with a plan, YOU guys, successfully ended the whole caper! With NO friendly casualties.”

TJ and Jim had crooked, guilty looking grins.

Jim said, “The thing I feel the worst about, is, we’re the only ones who realize just how much danger you guys DID face. That’s why I wanted to get you the vests. I also hate the fact that you guys don’t or can’t get the credit you deserve. I wish there was a way we could properly compensate you for what you really do.”

TJ added, “I want you guys to know, most of the Agents wish THEY could personally thank Jonah for saving Janet and Jamie. I could kiss you!”

He started laughing as we held our fingers in a cross over our lips. He DID give Linda one heck of a kiss. She started grinning and passed it on to Bob, Greg and me.

I snickered, “That’ll work!”

The rest of the girls tried to smother us in kisses too.

Jim said, “You know, until tonight, I really had no idea you guys can actually SEE through each other’s eyes. What an unbelievable thing that must be! Even Gracie and Sarah can do it. You guys can convey so much information instantly, I’m in total awe of you guys.”

I looked thoughtfully at Jim, Tom, TJ and Janet. Dad cut into my thoughts, “You know, if you wanted to Son, I wouldn’t argue at all. You might want to ‘limit’ their abilities if you can.”

Mary, Jamie, Linda, Sarah, Bob and Greg were all smiling and nodding their approval of what I was thinking...

Dad smirked, then said out loud, “The downside is, I’ll never get a minute’s peace. Your mother is bad enough.”

We all laughed when we heard Mom laughing, “Leonard! I heard that.”

“She just made my point!” Dad said, to the confused looks of Jim, Janet and TJ.

TJ, seeing our chuckles asked, “Okay, what’s so funny?”

I chuckled, “Dad’s afraid of what his life will be like if I give the four of you ‘the gift’.”

Their eyes were like saucers, “You could do that?” Jim asked. “How? I have no ESP ability whatsoever! I sometimes don’t even understand things I hear.”

Gracie smirked, “Oh, Charlie can do it! He gave Ed and me the gift. We had no abilities either.”

“Same here.” Sarah grinned. “You just have to look into Charlies eyes and believe!”

“You mean; you guys didn’t just get it on your own?”

Ed said, “No, although you WILL have to practice. The seeing and hearing won’t come right away, but if you work on it, it will.”

Gracie added, “Also, especially at first, you’ll get real thirsty. That’s why we always have Gatorade around.”

They were still in shock, but were now grinning at each other.

I wanted to limit Jim’s and Tom’s abilities to only be able to communicate with Dad, each other, and either Mary or Gracie or possibly Jamie. I wanted to try and make it so they could use the girls or Dad as ‘relay stations’ if they needed to talk to any of the rest of us directly.

TJ and Janet, on the other hand, I would let directly communicate with all of us. Their only limits would be, they could ONLY connect with us when they specifically called us AND we answered. I didn’t want any of them to ever be able to eavesdrop on us. I knew, however, that these limits might only be temporary. Like Dad had mentioned a while ago, it was possible, if not likely, they could develop their abilities further on their own.

Emmy still seemed to be limited, where Sarah developed her ability amazingly fast. But that could be because of the strong emotional ties she has to us.

Since I was planning on using different verbiage with Jim and Tom than I was with TJ and Janet, I took them one at a time to my office. I explained that giving my gift was a very personal thing. That made everyone happy and I gave each one of them a push just like I planned.

I did Jim first and he immediately connected with Dad and Gracie. Tom was second and the look on Tom’s face when he connected with Jim, Dad, and Mary was like a kid on Christmas morning. Jim was ecstatic that he could communicate directly with his son, Gracie and Dad. When he discovered he could use Gracie as a relay station, to communicate with me, he was very happy with that.

I communicated directly with Mary and Gracie and was confident that neither Tom nor Jim picked up any of what we were saying.

TJ and Janet got pushed much harder and with significantly more emotion. I felt a very close tie with both of them, especially Janet. Both of them almost immediately were able to see through Dad’s and my eyes. That was a surprise! Janet could even see through Jamie’s, probably because of THEIR deep emotional connection. All in all, I felt the whole thing went as good as could be hoped for.

Since it was getting close to 2 AM, everyone headed home to get some much-needed sleep. The seven of us thought about swapping partners but decided we were too tired. We wanted to save our energy for the pool party. I did make love to both Mary and Sarah. It is arousing to watch them clean each other up after I filled them up with my juice. Sarah’s aversion to kissing other girls certainly didn’t apply to Mary. Their kisses were every bit as passionate with each other as they were with me. Tonight they wanted me in the middle where we fell asleep with both of them half on me and on their sides with their legs over me. As I drifted off into a blissful sleep I was marveling at how lucky I was to have two such beautiful women clinging to me with so much love.

I woke to an empty bed, feeling somewhat like Rip Van Winkle and had to ‘tinkle’. (Ughh, that was bad, I know.) I looked at the clock and saw it was after 9:30 AM. After taking care of my morning businesses, I went downstairs to get a much-needed cup of coffee. They all had to tease me for sleeping so late. Sarah was the cook this morning and fixed me a plate of bacon and eggs with toast.

We talked about everything we needed to accomplish today. Bob and Jessica had a wedding to do at 2 o’clock in the afternoon right here in St Charles. The girls asked us what we were going to do about suits for the wedding. When the three of us looked at each other with stupid looks on our faces they began giggling. We decided on a Menswear store at the mall. Bob could pick up Jessica right after, as she lived close to there. I reminded Linda and Greg we were meeting Stan at 10:00AM in Barrington tomorrow. We also found our passports and put them all together so we wouldn’t forget them. That reminded us that we needed to decide whether or not to invite the parents.

It seems Bob and I were the only ones with reservations about the idea. Mary smirked, “You guys aren’t going to try and say you’ve never fantasized about making love to your mom?”

“NO, OH HELL NO!!!” We vehemently exclaimed. Then fell silent, our blushes betraying our reply. A scene from my past flashed in my mind, causing me to become lost in thought. When I snapped out of my daydream, Mary was looking at me with a loving, understanding smile.

I should have known she had shared my daydream with me. Her smile went from serene to a smirk, “That was beautiful Charlie. You need to tell everyone. We have no secrets between us and even though it’s personal, it’s nothing to be ashamed of. I hope our son learns about that the same way you did.”

Linda was gazing at Bob with a similar look. I didn’t know what went through his mind, but I knew it was different from mine. I’d been alone at the time and had never told ANYONE about it.

Linda was sweet talking Bob into revealing his secret too.

We caught a momentary reprieve, as I reminded everyone that we guys needed to get to the mall before Bob’s Wedding job.

Mary said, “You can tell us in the car!”

“What, you mean you want to go with us? Don’t you trust us to pick out our own clothes?”

Jamie chuckled, “It’s not that. We just want to help you try them on! We think it will be fun.”

Sarah harrumphed, “Damn, I gotta run into work this morning. Jim and TJ said they wanted to help me write the second part to this story. I should go see if Emmy’s ready, because she said she’d go with me. Luckily the trains run on Saturday and we should be back home by 4:30 or so.”

I told her to try and see how much mental connection she could use, since Jim and TJ had the ability now. I reminded her she would have to connect through Gracie. I was also curious to see if Jim’s range extended all the way to Chicago. She thought that would be a great idea and said she would try to mentally connect on their way in on the train.

Mary said she would drive and we could all go in her minivan. We’d just barely left the driveway and she asked me to start with my story.

I took a deep breath, sighed, then began, “I must have been about 14 or 15. It was probably around midnight one night when I had to get up to go to the bathroom. I went by Mom and Dad’s room and their door was partially open. I heard Mom moaning and almost crying and wondered if Dad was doing something that was hurting her. I almost stormed in the room until I saw Mom give Dad a big kiss and I heard her tell him how much she loved him.

“Now I was REALLY curious. It must’ve been summer, because it was very warm and I could clearly see their naked bodies. Dad began moving and Mom started moaning again. The next thing I knew Mom’s legs were up on Dad’s shoulders and that’s when I saw his penis going in and out of her vagina.

“I knew about the birds and the bees, but seeing it live and hearing Mom’s obvious enjoyment was another whole thing entirely! I watched until both of them began moaning loudly and I noticed Mom had the corner of a pillow in her mouth. Thinking that Dad still might be hurting her, my eyes were riveted to their joining. I distinctly remember hearing Mom, begging Dad to shoot his custard launcher into her drippy cup!

“Suddenly they both began moving frantically and then fell silent after a joint loud moan. Mom took the pillow out of her mouth and began kissing Dad unlike anything I’d ever seen before. Suddenly I found myself holding my dick which was hard as a brick. They started rolling over and not wanting to be seen, I quickly tiptoed back to my bed.

“I laid there for the longest time running through everything that happened in my head. I found that the more I played with my dick the better it felt. Thinking about watching Dad going in and out of Mom, I began stroking myself slowly and then faster. I found myself moaning because it felt so good. The next thing I knew, I felt like screaming and suddenly all this white stuff started shooting out of my cock! Custard launcher indeed! I’d never felt anything that good in my life. Over the next couple days, I must have whacked off ten times. I was always fantasizing about what I saw that night.

“I guess deep down; I WAS fantasizing that I was my Dad. It was sometime later, maybe three or four months, that I got home from school and since no one was home, went up to my bedroom for another ‘stroke’ session.

“I had found a Playboy and a Hustler magazine in a dumpster and was fully engrossed in fucking the centerfold. I didn’t hear Mom come home and had just starting cumming when Mom came in the bedroom door. I was freaking out, figuring I had to be in some kind of trouble as she backed out the door and closed it.

“I knew she’d seen the whole thing because by the time the door shut I was already covered in cum. I was so embarrassed, I never wanted go downstairs. Mom called me to dinner over an hour later, but I just stayed there, sitting on the bed.

“Several minutes after she called me, she knocked on my door and asked to come in. I told her she could and I was half expecting some kind of excruciating punishment. Even though neither Mom nor Dad had ever laid a hand on me, except when I was caught lying when I was about seven years old, I expected the worst.

“I was sitting on the bed, fully clothed and Mom sat down beside me. I started telling her I was sorry for what I was doing when she came in. I was stunned when SHE apologized for not knocking first. I asked her if I was in trouble for what I had been doing. Again I was shocked, when she said it was perfectly natural and that I shouldn’t feel self-conscious about it.

“I wanted to tell her what I’d seen several months earlier but just couldn’t work up the nerve. Mom must’ve known how embarrassed I was. She just gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek then said she would never come in again without knocking first.

“I don’t know that I actually fantasized about wanting to make love with my mom, but I know, after that day, my feelings for my mom changed. Instead of being the one who put Band-Aids on my ‘boo-boos’ and hollered at me for not cleaning up my room, she was suddenly a real person. I also found myself enjoying her hugs much more.

“It was about a year later that I met Beth. I wonder now, if she knew about Beth back then. She never asked me about it, but now that I think about it, I wonder if she knew and purposely didn’t ask. I guess my main reservation about ever being intimate with my mom is because of the first swear word I ever used. I had heard a few older guys talking about swearing. I called this one asshole a mother-fucker. I guess subconsciously, I felt that if I ever had sex with my mom that I would be a mother-fucker, therefore, an asshole. Now I wonder if that’s the reason for my hesitancy?”

Mary was half chuckling and shaking her head. “I’m laughing at the last part of your wonderful story! Your logic is SO you. Your logic defies LOGIC. It’s why I think you’re so cute!”

Greg smirked, “That’s my bud. He can figure out advanced college calculus, but can’t see the forest for the trees.”

Mary was just grinning and nodding her head.

At the mall, the girls delighted in helping us try on our sport coats, but mostly our pants! I worried we might get arrested for ‘lewd and lascivious’ behavior in the fitting rooms. Bob, Greg and I knew the girls were leading us towards specific colors for our Polo shirts. They talked us into Polo’s so we wouldn’t have to wear ties, since it was an informal, summer wedding. We settled on charcoal grey sport coats and black slacks.

When asked what colors their dresses were, we got rebuffed, “That’s a secret, silly boys! You don’t get to see till next Saturday.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.