The Catalyst - Cover

The Catalyst

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 44: Discovery and New Ground Rules

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 44: Discovery and New Ground Rules - Charlie finds his "soulmate", falls in love and soon finds himself embroiled in "self-discovery". He and his friends/lovers begin learning about love, life and. things they never thought possible! This story is a "What if it could really happen" fantasy/romance/action-adventure, of learning and dealing with newfound abilities.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

July 5, 1985

[Mary giggled, “Who ever said you NEEDED one?”]

Emmy gasped, “Ohhh no, NOBODY wants to see THIS ugly body nekkid. Ohhh no! One look and these guys won’t be able to get it up for a month.”

She was pointing at me, Bob and Greg.

I chuckled, “How much do you wanna bet? Hmmm? If I ‘get it up’ will you let me have my way with you?”

She started chuckling and grinning, “How much would I have to PAY to get you to have your way with me?” She suddenly stopped grinning, “No guy has ever wanted to before.”

Sarah was starting to get misty eyed. “Em, I told you, Charlie isn’t like any guy you’ve ever met. I have a feeling, none of these guys are any different than he is.”

Greg went and put his arm around Emmy. Greg said, “You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to Emmy, but I’d be honored if you’d let me see your nekkid body.”

The rest of us stripped, while Emmy hesitated nervously. Greg smiled and gently unbuttoned the top button of her blouse, “May I?”

She shyly nodded. Greg slowly removed her clothes. When he unsnapped the quadruple snaps of her bra, her massive breasts stood loud and proud.

“Mama Mia!” Bob gasped, “Those are the most amazing breasts I’ve ever had the good fortune to feast my eyes on.”

They WERE a sight to behold. They were almost defying gravity. They were perfectly formed with 3” areolas and thumb sized nipples. They were sagging, but only slightly. As much as I prefer smaller titties, her nipples were begging to be sucked. The three of us were all spellbound. We didn’t want to maul her, (Well yes we DID, but... ) but we couldn’t tear our eyes away!

Our girls all started laughing. Mary, between gasps, said, “You’ll have to excuse our boys, Emmy, it seems you were mistaken about your body’s effect on them.”

Emmy giggled, still somewhat nervously, “But they haven’t seen the rest of me yet.”

Sarah told her, “Will you stop it Em? None of us are supermodels! Well, except maybe Mary, but even her, most of the assholes we’ve ever dealt with would have found fault with SOMETHING. Lighten up and give these guys a chance. Please?”

With a slight tear, Emmy said, “I’m sorry Sarah, it’s just, it’s well like you said in the car. It’s just too good to be true.”

I caught Emmy’s eye and gave her a contemplative look, “I really don’t understand, Emmy, there’s nothing the matter with your body from what I can see. So you don’t have a hard body like some of those anorexic models. Newsflash, we don’t care! You DO have a beautiful soul with a bubbly personality and that’s all anyone could ask for.”

I took her hand and led her to the pool, as the rest followed. She looked at the diving board and giggled, “May I?”

“Sure!”

She smiled and started toward the end of the board, announcing boldly, “and she’s going for NO SPLASH.” She took three steps, bounced and executed a perfect cannonball, sending a spray of water six feet high!

We all applauded, then tried to outdo her bomb. Emmy’s bubbly personality came back as we all splashed and had a fun time talking about today’s event in Elgin. Emmy was losing her insecurities about her body.

Emmy said, “You guys missed it! That Jonah guy, picked up this big ole truck, turned it around, popped open the door, pulled out a cop car and a cop drove it over by the stage. Then this big ole, fat cop got out and ran up to the Major guy, like he was looking for a doughnut!”

We were all laughing at Greg’s frowning, scrunched-up face. “I TOLD YOU I hated that costume.” Greg flashed.

Sarah chuckled, “And this cop, standing by us had this curly red hair, that was even redder than mine! The wart on his nose reminded me of an ogre. There was even one cop who looked just like Barney Fife.”

Emmy snickered, “YEAH! Oh, and you shoulda seen the EARS on that guy! If he coulda flapped them, I bet he could fly.”

Bob huffed, “Ughhh, I’ll show her FLY, at least they didn’t recognize us.”

I flashed everyone what my plan was for Emmy’s cure.

Mary looked at Emmy salaciously, “How would you like to try Charlie and Linda’s ‘no touchy’ orgasmic experience?”

Emmy looked astounded, “What’s ‘no touchy’?”

Jamie giggled, “Without touching your boobs or femininity, they can give you the most amazing orgasm you’ve ever had.”

“So, what you’re saying is, they can give me an orgasm WITHOUT touching my coochie?”

Linda grinned, “Yep, OR your boobs. Charlie will put both of his hands on your right arm and I’ll do the same with your left. That’s it.”

Emmy smiled, then grimaced slightly.

Jamie flashed, “With enflamed ovaries, she knows an orgasm could be very painful. She’s scared that you might NOT be kidding.”

I whispered to Emmy, “Don’t worry Em, I promise it WON’T hurt in the least.”

Emmy whispered guardedly, “But, but, you don’t understand. There’s something the matter down there that I haven’t told anyone.”

I looked deep in her eyes, acknowledging her concern, “I know Em, trust me?”

She whispered, “I’m a little scared, but, okay, just please don’t hurt me?”

“That a girl.” I said as Linda and I took her arms, one hand on her upper arm and one on her wrist. We felt the heat flowing through her arms. She whispered, “Ohhh, my nether region feels like it’s on fire! Ohh, but it feels so wonderful. There was a little pain, but it’s going away.” She was biting her lip, wondering what was happening to her. “Wow! Oh God! I’m feeling something I haven’t felt in months. It feels sooo good down there. Ohhh, please don’t stop! OH, OH, OH, YES! OHHH GODDD! OOOOH, OH, OH, OH, Yessss...”

She was shuddering in our hands and we had to hold her up as her knees went weak.

She was now smiling serenely, “Oh Mary, oh you were so right. That was the most amazing orgasm I’ve ever had. Sarah, you were right too. You just didn’t include Linda, when you said Charlie was the most amazing guy you’ve ever met! Can I kiss you both?”

I immediately embraced her and she pulled me into a crushing hug, her nipples crushing into my chest. The kiss she gave me proved she could be very passionate. It started tentatively, but as she relaxed, she began exploring excitedly. I read her mind. This was her first intimate kiss with a man! She pulled away slowly, then pulled little Linda into a hug and kissed her enthusiastically.

Linda’s eyes were the size of saucers when they separated. Bob flashed, “Oooops! I don’t think Tinkerbell swings that way with anyone except Mary and a little with Jamie.”

Emmy blushed, “Oh Linda, I’m sorry, I just assumed you girls all enjoyed each other.”

Mary giggled, as Linda was still gasping, “Um, my fault Emmy, I said Jamie, Gracie, Sally and I are bisexual. I forgot to say I wasn’t totally sure about Linda.”

Sarah was giggling, “Linda, I know exactly how you feel. Emmy and I tried kissing once and it wasn’t something that went over well.”

Linda, with a tight-lipped grin said, “Um, Emmy? No hard feelings, but, PLEASE don’t ever try that again?”

Sarah was smiling, “I think Linda and I are of a like mind!” They both grinned at us innocently.

The other girls surrounded Emmy, kissing her breasts and mouth in a passionate ‘Ring Around the Rosie’.

Jamie said, “We LOVE kissing our girlfriends!” Mary and Jamie were kissing and caressing Emmy in a Sapphic trio clinch.

Greg came over by us and asked, “Sarah, could I interest you in a kiss?”

Sarah looked at me. I winked and nodded, letting her know it was up to her.

She smiled at him, jumped in his arms and gave him a searing kiss. Since we were still in the pool, Greg picked her up and moaned as she slowly wiggled her tight pussy down on his cock. She was so wet with juices; it only took a few seconds before she was impaled completely. She had her arms around his shoulders and was slowly bouncing up and down, smiling with pleasure. Bob and I each took a nipple and the three of us made love to her. She started breathing heavy after several minutes and was pleading, “Cum with me Greg! I don’t know how much more I can take! Godddd you’re so good, oh, so good! Ohhh, yes, suck my little titties! AHHH, Yes! Yes! Yes! Ohhh, I can feel you squirting. I am too. Yess. Ohhhhhh...”

She held onto Greg, gasping softly, as he snuggled her close and kissed her softly.

She was still impaled on Greg’s softening pussy pleaser as her breathing slowed and her eyes opened. We were all surrounding her with hugs and kisses.

“Ohh guys, that was wonderful. Can we do it again? Greg?”

Greg kissed her playfully, “Sure, but my buddy, Bob here, might want a chance to enjoy your hot tight little love glove.”

Bob moved next to Greg as Sarah climbed from being impaled on Greg, to Bob. She resumed her bouncing and we gave her round two. This time, though, besides sucking her titty, I plunged a finger in her bottom.

She squeaked,” Ughhh, what are you doing back there?”

“Do you like?” I smirked.

“Umm, yeah. A bit of a surprise, but I could sure get used to it!”

Mary smirked, “Uh, Sugar Bear? If you plan on doing what I think, you better be DAMN sure you three have enough left for at least three more rounds. We’ve been wanting that for weeks!”

Sarah, now excitedly bouncing on Bob’s cock said, “U umm, d don’t w worry Mary, I only want a f f finger for now!”

The girls all laughed, “Very good. You learned our first unwritten rule. Share and share alike!”

“W wow, your guys are won wonderful. I’ll be done s soon, my pu pussy is g getting sore.”

Frantically, Sarah began moaning and screaming once more, she squirted as Bob filled her, then fell silent in his arms. The girls were all gathered around, giggling, watching us finish sexually pleasuring Sarah.

Emmy gasped, “Sarah! My God, you’re turning into a nymphomaniac!”

Sarah took a deep breath, still holding onto Bob’s shoulders. “Ohhh yeah. Emmy, these three guys are totally responsible for that too. These are the three best lovers on the planet. I could die happy, if not a little sore, right now. Thanks guys!”

She gave us titanic kisses as we helped pry her off of Bob’s cock. “Emmy, you GOTTA try these guys.”

Emmy laughed, “I don’t suppose, you guys really want to deflower the world’s oldest virgin?”

We looked at her in amazement.

“Oh, before you ask, I DON’T have a hymen anymore, and I have had cocks in me before too. It’s just they were all rubber, plastic or soft silicone. And, I should warn you, I’m not nearly as tight as my red headed friend. Some of my ‘helpers’ are quite large.”

“Let’s go use a lounge chair, that way we can do it right.” I said.

We got her laid down and she spread her legs tentatively, revealing a puffy, nicely trimmed blonde mound and tiny clit.

Bob flashed, “Greg and I will start up here, with these wondrous boobies and Charlie can start in his favorite spot.”

I was glad to see my helpers didn’t immediately go to her breasts.

They took turns kissing her, then nibbling on her earlobes, lightly kissing her neck and back again. Emmy seemed to be enjoying it. I started massaging her sides and found her to be quite ticklish. After a couple high-pitched squeals, I just used a little more pressure and worked my way down her legs, skipping her inviting muff for now.

I started giving her an erotic foot massage and began sucking on her toes. I discovered she might just have a fetish for that, as her slit was opening and becoming moist with her arousal. She began moaning and voicing her approval of my oral foot massage. Having been in the pool, her feet were completely clean adding to my pleasure in sucking each of her cute toes.

I erotically kissed my way up the inside of her legs, which took some time, as she is nearly six feet tall. As I neared her sweet spot, she put both of her hands on my head and gently pulled me to her sexy slit. I gently squeezed her mons with my fingers before slowly plunging my tongue deep into her slit. She must’ve been playing with some rather large dildos as I had two fingers in her easily. So, just for fun, I decided to put three in.

I began massaging her G spot and she responded by softly moaning even louder. Mary flashed me and told me her clit was completely hooded so I needed to be very aggressive or use my fingers to uncover it. I tried licking her clit up and down rapidly using much more pressure that I would on any of the other girls. That did the trick, as Emmy was moaning and sighing in pleasure. I felt her juices coating my fingers. I began thrusting my three fingers slowly in and out deeper and deeper, trying to find her A spot.

As I got more aggressive, suddenly, my whole hand slipped inside her pussy! I had to be in almost eight inches when I found her A spot.

It was an entirely different sensation having my whole hand in her! I was able to use the back of my thumb to continue massaging her G spot while my middle two fingers were now teasing her A spot. The effect was incredible, as Emmy’s moans turned into gasps, “Oh, jeez! Oh God that feels sooo good! Oh yes, oh yes, oh please don’t stop, oh that’s so good! Oh God, oh God, yessss, just like that! Ooh that feels sooo good!”

She was now screeching, as her whole body was spasming and trembling in delight. I stopped moving my hands and fingers, but left my hand inside so that she could come down and catch her breath.

She was kissing Bob and Greg warmly. She was gasping for breath, “Oh Jesus, that was sooo erotic! The way Bob and Greg were sucking and nibbling on my nipples was wonderful.

I slowly withdrew my hand and smiled at her, “Are you ready for me to officially deflower you?”

“Oh, God yes! Please, let me feel your warm cock inside me. I wanna feel you filling me with your love juice, for the first time in my life!”

I mounted her and thrust in, burying my entire length on the first stroke. She wasn’t very tight, but not as loose as I had feared. I felt her squeezing my shaft with her velvety sheath. I got my chance to suck on her huge nipples and that really made her pussy start spasming. I was gently chewing on them when she moaned, “Harder! Yes, bite those nipples. Oh yes. Fuck me Charlie, fuck me hard and bite those nipples.”

As hard as I was thrusting, I never bottomed out. She tilted her hips, so the head of my cock would stroke her G spot better. I put her legs on my shoulders, enabling me to thrust in even deeper. I was hammering away, when she started spasming and husking that she was cumming. I stopped holding back and joined her, filling her hot pussy with my huge, sticky load.

I collapsed in her arms, “Oh that was great Emmy.”

Emmy sighed, “You guys are unbelievable. You made me feel desirable and for the first time in my life, I feel like a woman.”

Mary and Jamie giggled, “It’s not over YET. We gotta clean you up still! Sharing is caring remember?”

Emmy squealed when Mary dove between her legs and started slurping our combined juices.

Emmy pleaded, “Oh God! What a nice ending. Can I have a taste? I’ve never tasted a man’s cum before.”

Mary moved up and started snowballing with Emmy, while Jamie took her place, using her fingers to coax more juice from Emmys leaking pussy.

When Mary pulled away, Em was grinning, “Jamie, sharing is caring!”

Jamie had cum dripping from the corners of her lips as she went to share with Emmy.

Sarah smirked, “That looked like something I could do. I don’t know about the kissing, but I’d at least let them clean me up!”

Linda hugged her, “I’m with you Sarah. I’m not into the whole girl on girl thing, but that does look like fun.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.