The Catalyst - Cover

The Catalyst

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 32: Fun, Fixing & Friends

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 32: Fun, Fixing & Friends - Charlie finds his "soulmate", falls in love and soon finds himself embroiled in "self-discovery". He and his friends/lovers begin learning about love, life and. things they never thought possible! This story is a "What if it could really happen" fantasy/romance/action-adventure, of learning and dealing with newfound abilities.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

June 1985

Arriving in the kitchen, Mary and I joined the rest of our family, already in the process of having coffee and all seemed to be in pretty good spirits. Linda smirked, “You guys musta’ had a hard night?”

Mary giggled, “At times delightfully hard. It’s too bad Charlie wasn’t awake for some of it!”

“Hey, I’m not complaining, because she surely made up for it this morning!”

I was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

Linda smiled, “Well, while you two love birds were having fun, I made a startling discovery. Greg loves to go camping! I’m talking REAL camping. Like with a tent, sleeping bags, catching fish, cooking over an open fire, roasting marshmallows, that kind of thing.”

Bob, Jamie, Mary and I all had furled eyebrows, smirking at each other. That didn’t sound like much fun to us. Greg was grinning however and said, “Maybe I found my camping soulmate? Do you guys think it would be okay if we went camping sometimes over the weekends?”

Mary said, “Sounds fine to me.”

I said, “It’s funny, Greg and I were just talking about how maybe we should set up something like a date night where we do something with someone else. Instead of all of us just hanging out together all the time.”

Jamie looked at me curiously, “What kinds of things do you like to do for fun Charlie?”

I thought for a second, “I really like to bowl. Greg and I bowled a few times last year on Saturday nights and had a blast. I don’t know, other than that, I could probably get into camping as long as it was with an RV. The idea of being out in the wilderness or the forest is cool as long as I have a real bathroom, kitchen and refrigerator, not to mention a real bed.”

Bob was laughing, “In other words, if you can take your house with you, you’re cool with going just about anywhere.”

Jamie was giggling heartily, “I could get into that too! Charlie’s got the right idea, maybe we should think about getting an RV?”

Mary smirked, “That wouldn’t be too bad. Greg and Linda could bring their tent along and sleep in it if they wanted to. I bet they would be over and join us for cold beer and cold wine coolers at some point, not to mention to use our bathroom.”

Greg grunted, “My bourbon sips just fine warm! Yeah, I might snatch some ice, but I could get by.”

Linda was grinning at Greg and the two of them were rolling their eyes and shaking their heads at us. “They just don’t get what real campers do, do they Greg?” Linda chuckled.

“No baby, they just don’t get it. The idea of camping is to commune with nature.” Greg added.

Jamie said, “You know, I really like bowling too. Maybe we could get into a winter mixed league?”

Linda agreed, “I’d like that too. I bowled in High School and averaged 185.”

Greg was awestruck, “Holy shit! 185? That’s great! The four of us HAVE to join a mixed league, we’d kick some serious ass. I average 205 and Charlie’s over deuce too.”

I looked at Bob and said, “What do you like to do for fun besides listening to music?”

All eyes were on him and with a slight blush he admitted, “Um, well, I’d really like to take some ballroom dancing classes. Hopefully mixed with some of the newer disco style dances. But I would really need a partner to do that.”

Mary gasped, “Bob, I would LOVE to be your dance partner. I’ve always wanted to learn how to dance like that. But unfortunately, Charlie just doesn’t seem interested.”

Bob flipped over in his chair and start rolling on the floor laughing.

Mary looked hurt. “So you don’t want to dance with me?”

Bob took a deep breath, “Oh God no, I’m sorry Mary, I would LOVE for you to be my dance partner. I’m laughing at the idea of Charlie dancing!”

He began rolling in laughter, continuing, “I take it none of you has ever seen him dance? Okay, let me try to explain, just imagine this. Take a sheet of ice, put a man on it with hard shoes trying to dance. Okay, now imagine plugging him into a light socket.”

Mary came to my defense and scowled, “Charlie can’t be that bad ... Can he?”

Bob stopped laughing for a second and tried to clarify himself. Or so I thought. “No, he’s not that bad, he’s worse!”

Linda smacked him on the arm. “That’s just mean, Bob.”

Bob put on a straight face. “I know, I’m sorry ... The truth sucks,” as he started cackling again.

Wanting to change the subject and help Mary, I said, “Mary, I’m sorry I haven’t responded to your dance requests. While I think the rumors are highly exaggerated, little brother does speak some truth. Sometimes I feel I’ve got three left feet. I think it would be great if you and Bob could start taking dance lessons together.”

Greg said, “Charlie, what are you going to do at our wedding?”

Bob cut in and said, “He’ll be fine for all the slow dances. He’s not too bad at hugging and swaying. I’ll just make sure that Mary and Charlie’s first dance isn’t ‘I’m Your Boogeyman’, ‘cause that’s not ‘what he am’.”

Mary gave him ‘The Mother Look’ and tried to suppress a giggle.

Bob excused himself and said he’d be right back. Everyone was still looking at me and smirking.

Bob came back with his hands behind his back, grinning and obviously hiding something. (It’s hard to hide anything when you don’t have any clothes on!)

When he got back to the table he looked at all of us then said, “I have two questions that I need to ask. He hesitated for a second and added, “The first one is far more important than the second.”

Everyone had their eyes on him as he went down on one knee and looked Linda in the eye.

He held out a little felt box.

“Linda, will you marry me?”

Linda’s eyes locked on his and the tears began to flow.

Smiling and sniffling she told him, “Yes, how could I say no to my true soulmate?”

Now everyone was misty-eyed and standing up, hugging the two of them.

I refilled the coffee and everyone sat, admiring Linda’s ring.

Bob looked at us and asked, “How would you guys feel about a 6-way ceremony?”

The thing about our communication abilities is, there was no verbal discussion. There was no doubt about how we all felt.

Greg winked at me, “So, I guess we’ll need to find a new DJ?”

There was a minute of silence.

Bob looked at Jamie, “No, I’ll still do most of it, but, I may just get an assistant or two to do the first songs and announcements. Jamie, Linda, do you think Billy and Jessica would like to be my assistants?”

Jamie was smiling, “Billy would love it!”

Linda added, “Jessica will freak! She’s as crazy about music as I am, this would be like a dream come true. Do you think they’d do alright?”

“I’ve got three shows between now and the 20th. I’d like them to help me with them so I could teach them. I’ll even pay them for helping me. I’ve got a wedding next Sunday and the AA club the following Friday and another wedding that Saturday afternoon. The AA club is laid back and I can have them talk some to get used to it. I’ll have everything written out, so they won’t have anything to remember.

Linda grinned, “Are you playing ‘Matchmaker’ sweetie? Jessica has never even been on a real date.”

Jamie giggled, “Billy’s so shy, that he won’t even know what hit him! Let me call him to make sure he’ll do it.”

She went over to the phone. We heard her explaining everything, but was frowning. She returned and told us, “He can’t do it; he’s going to Boy Scout Summer Camp for 2 weeks starting this Friday. He’ll just be getting back for the wedding. He’s sooo bummed. I think he liked the idea of meeting Jessica even more than spinning records.”

Linda giggled, “At least he can meet her at the wedding. I won’t say anything to Jessica about him, we’ll just let it be a surprise. That will be fun!”

Bob said, “You should probably call Jessica and make sure she wants to do it and is available to help me next weekend for training.”

Linda grimaced, “I’d better tell Mom and Dad I’m getting married, too.”

Bob looked pensive, “Do you think we’re rushing it? I’m such a putz; I didn’t even talk about it with you. Maybe we should wait.”

Linda put her hands on his cheeks, “Possibly, that’s why you’re so cute, You’re right, you didn’t and ABSOLUTELY NOT. In THAT order!”

Everyone was thinking about what she just said and we all started laughing. Bob was the last one to get it and kissed her hard.

“I’m sorry I didn’t talk about it first, it just seemed like the right thing to do.”

“You goof, that’s how I know you’re my soulmate. You’re forgiven, because I love you and you only said what I was thinking. Now I just gotta figure out how to tell my parents. I don’t think they even know I’m out of the hospital yet.”

“Ooops” I said. “Can I make a suggestion?”

“Please do. I need all the help I can get.”

“Why don’t you...”

She liked my suggestion and called home.

She put it on speaker, “Hi Mom. I’m home!”

“That’s good news, we were going to go down there to see you this afternoon. You weren’t supposed to be out till like Wednesday or Thursday?”

“I know, I healed very fast.” Linda grimaced, not knowing what else to say. “I’ve actually been home since Friday afternoon.”

There was silence as Iris was stunned. “They really rushed you out of there. Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yes, Jamie’s friend is a nurse and was here taking care of us,” then she continued with another grimace, “I don’t exactly know how to tell you this, but, my throat is completely healed!”

“WHAT? How can that be? They said you couldn’t go back to work for like two weeks!”

I motioned that I wanted to talk and Linda nodded. “Hi Mrs Larsen, this is Charlie. I just want you to know that we both had blood tests done Saturday morning and they came back completely normal. They were stunned and we’re going over to my friends place in Rockford later this morning to see if he can try to explain what’s up. He’s a scientist and might be able to give us some insights. Linda’s neck IS completely healed, there’s not even a scar.”

“Oh my, maybe hanging out with you guys is even better for her than I thought!? Her dad is going to be shocked. I can’t wait to tell him when he and Jessica get back from church.”

Linda smiled at her sudden mood change.

I continued, “We should be headed home by 3 or 4 this afternoon, would it be okay if we stopped by to see you?”

“Well, we might not be back home yet, we had planned on stopping at the hospital on our way to Dwight to see Ray’s mom who supposedly isn’t feeling well.”

Linda was nodding and suppressing a giggle.

“If you really wanna know, I think she just wants us to go and visit.” Iris laughed.

“Well, why don’t you pack your swimming suits and stop by here on your way home? We’ll be home by 5:00 and we can get pizza and have a little pool party?”

Iris chuckled, “Jessica will LOVE that idea, the poor girl is going to be bored to tears. She’ll really WANT to go with us now. We’ll leave Dwight in time to be there by 5. Sam gave us your address so we know where you live. Thanks!”

“Mom? I love you! I’ve got so much to tell you.”

“I love you too honey, I can’t wait to see where you’re living. I’m glad you’re out of the hospital and that apartment. See you tonight.”

She hung up and Linda launched into my arms, kissing me. “That went so much better than I thought it would. You were so right about telling her a little at a time.”

“Well, we had to get her prepared. The question is, how much and when do we tell her the REALLY secret stuff?”

Linda bit her lower lip, “I really think we should wait a bit, especially with Jessica. I think Mom would handle it pretty well, but I’m not too sure about Dad.”

Bob said, “Our parents all know, well everything except our healing and flying. But that’s only because we haven’t talked to them recently. Charlie, do you think we should call Dad and invite him to come with us to Joshua’s?”

“Hey Dad, you listening into us?” I flashed.

“I wasn’t until now, what’s up?”

“We’re going over to Joshua’s house in Rockford around 11:00 this morning. Are you interested in going with us?”

“Boy I’d sure like to see him again, but I’m afraid I’m gonna have to pass. Your mom and I have already made plans to go into the city with Dan, Beth, Paul and JoAnn. We probably won’t be back till after 7 or 8 o’clock tonight.”

Bob said, “Gee dad, that’s too bad. Linda’s parents and her sister are coming over around five for a pizza party and a swim. I was kinda hoping you and Mom could meet them.”

“I’ll have to talk to the rest of the gang. We were planning on having dinner at ‘Ed Debevics’ and everyone’s been looking forward to it for quite some time. That place is a blast! I’m afraid that’s gonna trump pizza.” We could tell dad was chuckling.

“Oh Dad, by the way, please tell Mom I’m getting married.”

We had forgotten that Mom could communicate. “Oh my Lord, my baby’s getting married? Tell me you’re going to marry that sweet girl that was in the hospital with Charlie!”

I was amazed that Linda could hear everything. She flashed, “Hi Nancy, this is Linda. I’m still getting used to this, but I plan on making your son the happiest man on earth. I’ve already met Lenny and I can’t wait to meet you. We’ll have to get together real soon. Are you guys still planning on going to that concert with us on the fourth?”

“Absolutely, all the parents will be there for that! Maybe everyone can meet up at your place afterwards. I really love the pool you guys have.”

Linda was beaming and shaking her head. “We’ll have to do that! You and I have a lot of talking to do. I want to get to know you better.”

Mom smirked, “Me too! Robert, you better take good care of this lady or I’ll whip you with a switch. She seems pretty special.”

We were all laughing like crazy.

Bob was shaking his head, “Not to worry Mi Madre. You guys have fun today and we’ll see you on Thursday.”

That ended the conversation.

Becky came in the front door and was giggling because we were all still naked. “Are we still going out for breakfast? Did I miss anything?”

We were all rolling our eyes, knowing we couldn’t really say anything.

Becky continued, “Did you guys hear about those two guys who tried to rob some old couple and ended up on top of a light pole with their pants down?”

“The news this morning said that some ‘Invisible Man’ put them up there! I gather earlier last night, one of those two actually killed somebody, robbing them in a different park. I didn’t realize that park is right behind your house.”

I took Becky’s hand and had a flash of the future.

“Um, Becky, it’s time for us to get dressed and get some breakfast. We can talk about this once we get there. I’m starving!”

After some amused looks, everyone headed off to throw on shorts and T-shirts. Within a few minutes, we piled into Mary’s minivan for our trip to the Manor.

I was glad to see that the restaurant wasn’t all that crowded for a Sunday morning. Tammy greeted us at the door, being her usual cheery self. “I see you have some new faces today.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.