The Catalyst - Cover

The Catalyst

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 19: Relief and a Few Surprises!

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19: Relief and a Few Surprises! - Charlie finds his "soulmate", falls in love and soon finds himself embroiled in "self-discovery". He and his friends/lovers begin learning about love, life and. things they never thought possible! This story is a "What if it could really happen" fantasy/romance/action-adventure, of learning and dealing with newfound abilities.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

June, 1985

When we entered the house, we saw a tented note on the kitchen table.

It read: “No clothes beyond this point!”

The three of us looked at each other and quickly shed our clothes. The girls had already set up three tables in the pool that had beers, bourbon and wine coolers opened in the cupholders. The three of us dove in the pool and swam across to hug and kiss our two sexy ladies.

“Welcome home guys, we hope you don’t mind, but we’re so freaking horny we gotta have you play with our pussies right now!”

The girls had our cocks in their hands as we began fingering their pussies while squeezing and sucking their breasts. In less than five minutes all five of us were moaning in ecstasy.

Mary said, “I think that’s a record for how fast we’ve all cum! Now we can relax and enjoy our drinks.”

Bob was in the middle between Mary and Jamie and was smiling tranquilly.

He said, “You girls are unbelievable. I’ve never had a hand job that rocked my world like that did.”

Jamie giggled. “And your fingers felt absolutely wonderful too! I couldn’t tell if it was your fingers playing with my clit or in my pussy. Between your hand and Greg’s hand that felt so nice we’re going to have to do that at least once more before we get out of this pool!”

Mary said, “Absolutely right! See Bob, Jamie and I are both very glad you decided to come on in with us. Like your brother said once, ‘You don’t have to use your cock to give a woman a good orgasm!’ I’m glad to see that you have experience in that also.”

Bob pulled both girls in for another kiss, “I could easily fall love with both of you girls. You know that right?”

Mary rubbed Bob’s nose with her nose and grinned. “We’ve already fallen in love with you Bob! Someday soon I’m hoping to make love with you.”

Jamie said, “Me too! Maybe Mary and I can have a Bob sandwich someday.”

Mary put both of Bob’s hands on her breasts and said, “Or maybe we can take turns having all three of you making Jamie and me airtight!”

Bob looked flabbergasted. Greg and I were both looking at them and grinning.

Bob was shaking his head and smiling. “I’d love to! But, I want to hold off until my soulmate makes her appearance. Does that make any sense?”

I put my arm around my brother, “It sure does! I’m proud of the restraint you’re showing here. You KNOW how we all FEEL about you and when you ARE feeling down, you know we’re here for you.”

“I know, and I’m thinking I might just move back in with Mom and Dad, since my apartment got so trashed. I need to ‘regroup’ and make a plan to buy a house. I still have a lot of that money I got from Uncle Jim. I used some of it for my business, but I’ve been doing really good and most of it is back in savings.”

“Speaking of parents, it seems like we can never get ours here for a pool party!” I said chuckling.

“Um, Charlie, we took the liberty of inviting them tomorrow afternoon. I know we all have to go to work on Monday, but, I figured a little bit of fun in the afternoon would be okay?” Mary asked sweetly.

“That’s fine sweetheart, I was thinking of doing that too. I just hope like hell that nothing messes it up THIS time!” I then grumbled,” we’ve got a busy day tomorrow, we should probably think about getting some sleep.”

Mary looked at me quizzically and asked, “would it be all right if Bob slept with us tonight Charlie? I know he doesn’t really have anywhere to go.”

“Mary, I would love to, but I wouldn’t mind sleeping on your couch.”

I grinned, “I understand Bob, tonight if you want though, you can sleep with us because we’re just going to SLEEP. I know Mary would like to be the center of a Swenson ‘cuddle cannoli’.”

Bob was grinning, “How can I say no to an offer like that? Tomorrow I’ll see if Mom and Dad will give me my old room back.”

We all got out of the pool, dried off and headed to bed. The girls gave Bob a good night kiss as the three of us headed to our room. Since Mary wanted to take advantage of having both of us with her, she slept on her back with Bob and I pillowed on each breast.

In the morning, the girls fixed us all bacon and eggs. We began discussing the party. Shortly before 9 o’clock, the phone rang and it was Dad.

He asked if it would be okay to invite a friend of his and his son to come over for our party. I told him we weren’t really set up for kids. He just laughed and said that his friend’s son was 30 years old! I asked if they were going to bring their wives and he said that they were just coming alone. I told him our neighbors might also be there as we had invited them the night before.

Then he asked me a strange question.

“Son, do your neighbors know about the special abilities that you kids have?”

“I’m not sure what you mean Dad, exactly how much do YOU know of our special abilities?”

He laughed, “I know that last night your fiancés seemed to know everything that was going on with you three ‘Musketeers’! They didn’t exactly keep it a secret from us you know.”

“I guess I didn’t think about that, so I take it that all the parents know?”

“Yes, son, do you know that I have some of the same abilities that you do?”

“I guess I’m not surprised. Maybe we should save this discussion for tonight. Since it seems everyone that will be here knows, we might as well get everything out in the open.”

“Let’s play THAT by ear son, I think you should keep your abilities a secret. There’s gonna be a bunch of surprises tonight, that’s for sure. I also have a feeling that you have some surprises for me as well. What time do you want everyone to come?”

“4:00 pm, is that OK?”

“Sure, I’ll let everyone know. Your mom and I would like to come around 2 o’clock, if that’s alright, so we can discuss some things just between the seven of us.”

“Sure Dad, we’ll see you then.”

After we hung up all five of us were looking at each other in a mild state of shock.

Bob started laughing. “I’ve always wondered about Dad. Didn’t it ever surprise you that we never got away with ANYTHING when we were kids? He ALWAYS seemed to know what we had been doing!”

I thought about it for a second, and nodded. “You’re right, that’s probably why you and I never lie to this day. The only time he ever spanked us was for lying and I know I NEVER got away with it!”

“Me neither, I wonder if Mom has the same ability we have?”

“I guess we’ll find out this afternoon!”

I was just thinking about work when the phone rang. Greg answered and told me it was Sam.

“Hey Sam, how’s it going, did you survive Wednesdays storms?”

“Survive?” he said laughing, “Your design worked perfectly. I didn’t get a drop of water in the house! There wasn’t even any standing water anywhere! I watched that detention pond start to fill, then immediately drain. Mike has to touch up some of the berm, because we hadn’t put any sod down yet and there was some erosion because of that. Your design was just amazing! But, that’s not why I called ... I want to talk to you about work.”

“I’m not getting fired?” I mused.

“You know better than that! No, it’s about WHERE I want to put you. I had a very disturbing call from Tim Hansen, the super at Oakbrook. They’re having some major problems and when I looked at Jacks drawing, well, I had a major ‘conniption-fit’! Tim told me you were there and saw it, so I assume you know what I’m talking about?”

“Yes! I was shocked at the strange dimensions on the structural plan. WHY would he do that.?”

“I asked him that very question. He gave me this song and dance that Stan, the owner WANTED IT THAT WAY! I haven’t talked to Stan, because he’s out of town, but, I don’t believe it. Stan can be ‘quirky’, but, he’s never tried to ‘design’ buildings for us before, so I don’t think he would start now. I want to put YOU on that job so I can have you try and help me figure out what’s up. I need someone I can trust. Are you up for the challenge?”

I chuckled, “Yes, exactly what do you want me to do?”

“Start out doing whatever Jack wants, but keep your eyes and ears open. Since you’re new, YOU can ask ‘stupid’ questions that won’t make him suspicious that I’m suspicious.”

“Yes, I get it, I can act ‘dumb’ where you can’t!”

“Exactly! We NEED to figure out WHY he designed it that way. You and I will get together after work, in a restaurant somewhere and discuss things. AT WORK, I want you to act normally. Maybe even a little ‘slow and confused’ to try and get Jack to tip you off about his motivation for this wild design ... THAT’S NOT WORKING!”

“You know I will.” ‘I may be able to find out things that will amaze you!’ I thought, to Greg and myself. (Greg was grinning like a loon.) “What’s more, Jack won’t even have a clue!”

“You sound pretty confident.”

“All in due time Sam; let’s just say I have a very well-tuned ‘bullshit detector’.”

Sam chuckled, “Well if my yard is any indication, I’ll leave you to your own devices and trust you. I DO you know. Trust you. And I’m feeling similar to how I felt when I saw your design. Thank you Charlie. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“See you then Sam. Oh, and don’t forget to treat me the same way you would if you DIDN’T know me. If I do or say something ‘wrong’ I, WANT, you to reprimand me in front of the others. Okay? It may be beneficial for us to be somewhat ‘antagonistic’ in our work relationship.”

“Ahh, I get it, OK, let’s do it! ... Make sure your ASS isn’t LATE tomorrow, ROOKIE!” Sam said roughly.

“Oh, please don’t fire me SIR, I’m just a newbie trying to find my way!” I whimpered.

Sam was chuckling, “This is gonna be fun Charlie, see you tomorrow.”

“You too.”

Greg was wide-eyed and gasping, “What was THAT all about.?”

“Sam and I are just getting into character for Monday. I guess Tim called him last week and when Sam looked at that design he freaked out! Sam’s convinced that Jack is up to something sinister but he has no idea exactly what it is or what’s going wrong with the design. He’s putting me on with Jack, hoping that I can help figure out what’s REALLY going on.”

“Oh, I see, I heard what you were saying and I have a feeling that the ‘Invisible Man’ has already got his next assignment?”

“You got it my friend, since nobody there knows about me, I’m gonna have to be very cautious. My clairvoyant abilities, however, will get put into full use. I take it you want me to stay on broadcast mode so you can follow the proceedings?”

“Hell yes, can I tell Tim about what’s going on?”

“Hell no! At least not at first, except that you need to try and keep him from ordering any more steel. I have a feeling it may not be any good. I’m glad we can communicate the way we do; I have a feeling it’s going to come in handy!”

“I’m really looking forward to starting work tomorrow. I’m even MORE glad that you and I will be working together again. Enough of this for now, let’s start getting things ready for our party this afternoon! Don’t forget your parents are coming at two o’clock.”

“That’s right, I wonder how much we should tell them? Dad already figures we can communicate, I’m pretty sure he has no idea what Bob and I can do!”

“Charlie, that’s up to you and Bob. He IS your father. If you can’t trust him, who can you trust?”

“True, that’s probably also the case for all the parents. I wonder just how much ability my father really has?”

Bob had just come in and said, “I have a feeling, he may just be a clairvoyant.”

It was almost noon, so we decided to get the grill ready and set up the table and chairs we got from Ed.

We got the coolers out and stocked them with beer, wine coolers and pop. The girls made us some sandwiches for a quick lunch and we sat down at the table on the patio.

The weather was great. After we finished eating, Greg and I set up the basketball hoop in the pool.

Right at two o’clock the doorbell rang.

Bob and I went to let our parents in and got the first of our surprises. Besides Mom and Dad, Tom was there with, who, I could only assume was his father.

After letting them in Dad introduced us to his good friend, Capt James Gregory of the Illinois State Police. He was chuckling when he said we had already met Capt Gregory’s son, Tom.

“I believe I owe you boys an explanation. Get your fiancées together and let’s sit at the kitchen table and have us a little powwow.”

I called the girls in and after bringing in a couple chairs from outside we all gathered around the kitchen table. Dad looked around, then started, “I think we need to start at the beginning. How much do you boys remember before we moved here to Illinois?”

I said, “Not too much really, I just kind of figured we’ve always lived around here.”

Dad chuckled. “Well, we haven’t. We moved here in 1967. You boys were actually both born in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Your mother and I met in Avoca, Iowa in 1951, when we were just kids.”

Dad suddenly became lost in his thoughts. He and Mom were looking at each other, in what could only be described as a ‘wistful’ expression. It only lasted a few seconds, then he sighed and continued.

“Your Mom and I were going to college at ASU, in Tempe, Arizona. I was majoring in Criminology and she was a Sociology student. In early 1960, I began having visions about people, like I could read their minds. I was always interested in ESP, so, when I saw an ad in the school paper for a special study, not far from the campus of ASU, I naturally took part. That was in November of 1960. That’s also when I met your new friend, Joshua Murray!”

The five of us nearly fell out of our chairs. I exclaimed, “Were you actually part of Joshua’s group that went to Area 51?”

“Yes son, I was his very first subject! Joshua, his wife Ann and his friend Johnny were the ones giving the tests that were kind of like ‘ESP IQ tests’. My score was the highest one I believe he ever recorded. They had a little shop in the back of a warehouse in Mesa, Arizona, where it all started.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.