The Catalyst - Cover

The Catalyst

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 13: Work in Progress

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13: Work in Progress - Charlie finds his "soulmate", falls in love and soon finds himself embroiled in "self-discovery". He and his friends/lovers begin learning about love, life and. things they never thought possible! This story is a "What if it could really happen" fantasy/romance/action-adventure, of learning and dealing with newfound abilities.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

May, 28-29, 1985

[The four of us decided that we wanted to go for a swim as soon as we got home.]

That was our plan, however, Mother nature had OTHER plans!

We were about 10 miles from home when the skies got really dark. It had a strange greenish hue. We were headed south on Randall Road when we saw it. A tornado was about 5 miles south and already on the ground and coming RIGHT AT US!

We saw a road coming up just ahead.

“Turn right and floor it!” Greg shouted.

Mary jammed on the brakes and turned. We were now headed west.

I knew why Greg told her to turn. Tornadoes tend to travel northeast and we were now going away from its ‘probable’ path. We were in open country and everything was flat. We could still see the funnel and it seemed like we were getting away from it. We were going close to 90 mph when we lost sight of the tornado.

We’d gone a couple more miles when Greg shouted, “OH SHIT!”

We all saw a huge tornado less than a mile ahead and to our left. Mary had already slowed down and was asking what to do.

A sudden flash went through my brain.

“Turn around and turn right on that road we just passed!” I shouted.

Mary executed a perfect skidding 180, damn near flipping the van over, and began hauling ass back the way we came. She turned onto a narrow side road and my vision became clear. There were signs of construction ahead and I saw where a large new culvert had been recently installed.

“Stop! We gotta get in that culvert! Hurry, we don’t have much time!”

It sounded like a freight train as we scrambled into the 36-inch culvert. In less than a minute, we could see debris flying everywhere outside our ‘shelter’. We could see out both ends of the culvert but couldn’t see the tornado. After a few minutes, suddenly, everything went eerily silent.

I wondered if we were in the eye.

Greg chuckled, “Tornados aren’t like hurricanes, Charlie. I think it’s past us.”

We cautiously crawled out and the tornado was gone.

And so was Mary’s van!

We all started looking around, trying to spot it. There was debris everywhere. We saw a truck upside down in the field to the east of us, but it wasn’t the van.

We fanned out to search. Soon, Jamie started shouting, “I see it! I see it! Holy moly, it’s on somebody’s roof!”

We all ran up to her and stopped, stunned! Out in the middle of a field was the van. Its rear wheels were caught on the peak of the roof of a barn! NO BARN, just the ROOF! We ran up to it to get a better look. Greg had just started walking up the roof when we heard a loud creaking sound.

He bolted off and ran back to us.

“Well, we’re not going to DRIVE it off. That roof could collapse at any second.”

Mary said. “It doesn’t look too bad, one broken window and tons of scratches, but...”

“I wonder if I could get it down?” I pondered.

“That’s a little heavier than a tennis ball, Charlie!” Greg smirked.

I realized, that in all the excitement, Bob and I had never told them exactly what we had been doing in the back room.

I grinned, “I KNOW THAT, but while you guys were being tested Bob and I were playing around with weights in the other room. Greg, how much do you think that van weighs?”

Greg looked at me incredulously, “probably about 3000 to 3500 pounds, why?”

I told them that I had already lifted 2000 pounds and it really didn’t seem to be that difficult. I could tell from their expressions that they were shocked. I told them that I only lifted it about 3 feet in the air, but that I DID hold it for 30 seconds.

Greg began looking around and then back at the van.

“Charlie, you’d have to move it at least to that gravel spot over there.” (He was pointing to a patch of gravel about 150 feet away from the roof.)

“It’s worth a try, I’m pretty sure it would only take me about 15 seconds to pull that off. You know that if we leave it on top of that roof and it collapses, the van is going to be totaled anyway.”

They all nodded that they understood me.

“Charlie, I don’t care about the van, I care about you! Please be careful!?” Mary pleaded.

I thought about what Bob had said about quick instead of careful.

In my heart I knew he was right, so I took a deep breath and made the van jump off the roof. I slowly turned my head and set it down right on the patch of gravel Greg had indicated.

“Piece of cake.” I said, “now let’s see if it’ll still start.”

Greg got in the driver’s seat and we were all amazed that it started right up. He drove it around and parked it on a little gravel road that looked like it led out to the road we came in on. We were all getting ready to get in when a teenage kid came riding up on an ATV, hollering. “Holy cow, how did you get that thing off the roof of our barn?”

We all froze in our tracks, wondering how much he had actually seen.

Mary just looked at him. “How do you THINK we got it down?”

The kid looked back at the roof and then the van and saw the tire tracks where Greg had just driven it to the gravel road. “Oh wow, it took a lot of guts to drive that thing off of there like that. That roof could’ve caved in!”

Greg looked at me and rolled his eyes. He said, “I know, I’m just glad it has front-wheel-drive and there was enough traction to pull the back wheels over the peak. That’s ONE SOLID roof! Where’s the rest of the barn?”

The kid laughed and pointed, “If you look off to the southwest, you see that silo? (He was pointing to a silo that was about half a mile away.) The barn USED to be right next to it.” He continued, “I took my binoculars and climbed part way up the silo. That’s when I saw your van on top of the roof and figured I’d come out to get a better look.”

About that time, we heard a loud creak and the peak of the roof that had been 20 feet in the air, collapsed and was now flat.

Greg gasped. “I guess I WAS lucky.”

The rest of us were trying to fight back a case of the giggles.

I said, “We’ve got to get going, I’m getting really thirsty from all this excitement.”

My family knew I wasn’t kidding.

Mary asked Greg if he would drive home because she wanted to hold me in the backseat. As soon as Greg got back on the paved road, Mary looked around and found half of a bottle of Gatorade that she had snagged before we left Josh’s place. I chugged it down and was still pretty thirsty.

Communicating silently is a wonderful thing. I never had to verbalize anything with them anymore. Greg told me that we still had three bottles of fruit punch Gatorade in the refrigerator at home. As we drove up to the house we were relieved to see that there was no major damage, even though the area looked like a war zone. The tree in Ed’s front yard had been uprooted and narrowly missed his house. There were branches and leaves and other debris scattered everywhere. Sally came out carrying little Kelly and asked if we’d been out in the storm.

Mary said, “Oh yeah, come on in and we’ll tell you all about it.”

Jamie rushed to the refrigerator and came back carrying two bottles of Gatorade. She opened one and handed it to me and I immediately chugged it down. She was getting ready to open the next one when I told her I’d really rather have some iced tea.

She gave me the ‘mother look’ as she opened the second one and said, “You can have all the iced tea you’d like AFTER you drink THIS!”

I looked at Mary and she had the same look and was ‘wide-eyed’ and nodding yes.

Sally told us that she had been watching the TV when an emergency weather broadcast said that there were three tornadoes in our area. She said that’s when she took Kelly into the basement to ride out the storm.

We told her that we thought we saw the one that passed close to here and that we got caught by the second one when we tried to outrun the first one. We told her about finding the culvert and about where we found Mary’s van.

She was stunned. “You mean, you guys got it off of there without any more damage than what I saw? How were you able to do that?”

I flashed that I didn’t really want to lie to her but was afraid to tell her the truth.

Greg said, “I thought the girls were gonna kill me, but I ran up there and drove it down just before the roof collapsed.”

“Oh my Lord, you could have been killed!”

Jamie smacked Greg on the arm. “Mary and I told him if he ever pulled a stupid stunt like that again WE would kill him!”

I put my arm around Greg. “Greg only did it to stop ME from doing it. I think I need to get him a bourbon!”

Sally seemed to buy the story, but that didn’t stop all of us from feeling guilty about lying to her.

The rain started coming down hard and there was thunder and lightning that sounded very close. Greg turned the TV on to see if there were any more weather bulletins. The TV beeped and a weather warning came on saying that there were flood warnings in our area and to expect between 3 and 6 inches of rain over the next 12 hours. There was still a tornado watch for the next hour and a half that would expire at 6:30 PM.

Sally was getting ready to go back home when a bolt of lightning lit up the sky and was immediately followed by a crack of thunder. Ten seconds later the power went out.

I told Greg, “I know the drill buddy, let me go out and fire up the generator.”

Greg was smirking. “Yeah Charlie, it’s NOT like you’ve done anything else even REMOTELY useful today.”

We told Sally that she, Kelly and Bill were invited over for dinner, since we had power and AC. Mary said she’d invite Ed and Gracie also.

By 6:00 everyone had gathered and the women had a huge bowl of pasta and sauce on the table along with salad and garlic bread.

Ed and Gracie told us they all went and got tested for VD on their lunch break. We said we were going to go this afternoon, but got ‘sidetracked’ by the storm.

They told us they weren’t worried. “It’s really just a formality,” Sally said, “we trust you guys are clean!”

We told them we would go tomorrow morning.

“Fair is fair.” I said.

After dinner, we looked outside and saw our pool was overflowing and there were 4 aluminum legs sticking up out of it.

Bill swallowed hard, “I think I know where our canopy went!”

The pool was a mess. There were leaves and flowers and sticks all floating in the discolored water. Ed was glad they hadn’t dug his pool yet.

I thought about Sam, wondering if they completed his dirtwork.

By 8:00 the rain had stopped, and the power was back on by 8:30. The lights flickered as the generator automatically switched off.

Sally said coyly, “We should get Kelly to bed, unless anyone has any better ideas on this dreary night?”

The girls were grinning at each other and Mary flashed, “You up for it Babe?”

“I probably won’t be able to ‘finish’, but I wouldn’t mind having some fun!”

Mary giggled, “Kelly can sleep in OUR room if you want to play, I mean STAY for a while!”

Everyone was grinning as Mary led Sally and a yawning Kelly to our room.

When they returned a few minutes later, they said Kelly was already asleep.

Bill immediately walked over and gave Mary a gentle hug and kiss. I was making out with Gracie, Greg was with Sally and Ed was with Jamie. We all sat down with our arms around our new partners. I was somewhat pleased to notice that Bill and Ed were as tentative as Greg and I.

I just came out and asked Bill, “Well, what do you guys usually do next?”

Bill just said, “Honestly, other than just the four of us, this is the first time we’ve ever done something like this.”

Jamie giggled, “We should probably get naked first!”

We took turns sensuously disrobing each other.

Ed asked, “How about if we let the girls pleasure the guys while we just sit here, then after a bit we can do the same with them?”

Sally didn’t hesitate for even a second and got up and knelt down between Greg’s legs, and virtually swallowed his unsuspecting manhood.

All Greg could say was, “OH WOW, HOLY SHIT”, as the rest of us began giggling.

Five seconds later the rest of us were echoing Greg’s comment.

I was surprised that I was getting so aroused after what I’d done earlier.

Just then, I realized what a turn on it is to watch four ladies giving oral pleasure to four guys. Seeing all the different techniques that each of the girls were using was so hot!

That’s also when I noticed that Mary was having a heckuva time getting more than the head Bills huge hard-on into her mouth. Oh my God, he’s gotta be 11 inches long and three quarters as big as a pop-can, I thought to myself.

Even though I had seen Bill naked, he had been soft. I would have been concerned if Mary hadn’t been smiling.

I looked at Ed and saw that Jamie had swallowed him all the way up to his balls.

Focusing my attention back on Mary, I was relieved to see that she was using her hand technique as well as her mouth. Within two minutes Bill was moaning ecstatically and shooting his first load into Mary’s waiting mouth. I thought, He may be big, but he sure didn’t last very long.

Ed was moaning next and shooting his wad into Jamie’s slurping mouth and smiling contentedly. Then, to our neighbors’ amazement, Mary and Jamie began snowballing their guys cum.

Judging from the look on Bill’s face, that was something that he had never seen before. Bill was beside himself. “Do you girls do that all the time?”

“Oh yes,” Jamie giggled, “and even the guys really like it when we share it with them too!”

Bill and Ed looked horrified, just staring at Greg and I.

I grinned, “It’s an acquired taste!”

Greg was busting a gut.

Sally and Gracie, having paused to watch the action, immediately went back down in a competition to see how quickly they could get Greg and I off.

I grinned at my buddy and winked signaling ‘Game on’ as Sally and Gracie were furiously using every trick they knew to get us to erupt. After almost 10 minutes, Greg couldn’t hold back any longer and he began moaning loudly.

He let Sally have more than a mouthful of his hot, sticky man-juice.

He had no more than just begun to spurt when Mary and Jamie, in unison told Sally not to swallow.

They hurried over and the three of them began erotically snowballing his spending between each other.

I pulled Gracie up for a kiss, then told her a bold-faced fib, “I need to apologize, Mary got me three times this morning. I might not cum again.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.