The Catalyst - Cover

The Catalyst

Copyright© 2018 by 2Ber Hero

Chapter 3: Friends in Need and Families Indeed!

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Friends in Need and Families Indeed! - Charlie finds his "soulmate", falls in love and soon finds himself embroiled in "self-discovery". He and his friends/lovers begin learning about love, life and. things they never thought possible! This story is a "What if it could really happen" fantasy/romance/action-adventure, of learning and dealing with newfound abilities.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

May, 1985

[I asked them, “What’s up guys, why so glum?”]

Jamie just put her eyes down, “We were planning to get an apartment together, but, they just called us last night and said it wouldn’t be available! Now we don’t know WHAT to do.”

I smiled at Mary, “Well, I don’t think Mary would mind if you two wanted to just shack up with us for a while. After all, we’ve got plenty of room and your jobs aren’t too far away from where we’re going to live.”

I could just feel Mary smiling in total agreement with my idea. Greg was looking at Jamie and then looked at Mary.

He said, “You really wouldn’t mind the two of us intruding on your little love nest?”

Mary just chuckled, “What, are you kidding? You two are the most important people in our lives and it might actually be fun having you two living with us!”

I added, “Our house is really too big for just the two of us. The second bedroom has an adjoining full bath with Mary’s office, which would’ve been a bedroom. In essence, your bedroom is like a second master bedroom. Living together would also be very economical for all of us.”

Mary nodded, “Besides, we would most likely end up spending a lot of time together anyway. Wouldn’t it be nice, if after hanging out, none of us had to go anywhere?”

Jamie looked at Greg. “If we rented an apartment, we would still have to buy a bed and a whole bunch of furniture. For now, all we would need to buy is a bedroom suite. I’m with Mary, I think it could be a lot of fun and it’s not like we’re moving in with complete strangers?”

Greg looked at me for confirmation. “So, you really wouldn’t mind? How long are you thinking you’d be comfortable with us living here?”

“Let’s not set any specific amount of time. Mary and I aren’t going to be in any hurry to see you leave. If it turns out that we all get along, I don’t want some arbitrary date to cause any unneeded angst between us.”

Greg walked up to me and gave me a ‘bro hug’. “Thanks Charlie, I appreciate this more than you know. Friends like you are very hard to find and I just don’t want anything to jeopardize that, like us overstaying our welcome.”

“Greg, I don’t foresee that happening. You’re the best friend I’ve ever had. Having you around to talk to every day will only make my life richer. I hope you feel the same?”

He hugged me again.

When we looked over, Mary and Jamie were hugging each other too.

We chatted a bit about the things that we were going to have to do.

On the Thursday before we graduated, the four of us decided that we should all go to ‘Mama Sans’ and have a celebratory dinner. Greg picked up Jamie from her dorm and met us at Mary’s dorm so the four of us could ride together.

Mary was still getting ready, so Jamie decided to go in to talk to her. As soon as Jamie went in Greg came up to me and said, “I hope you don’t mind, but I’m going to propose to Jamie tonight!”

I was grinning, “I was planning on doing the same thing! How about we both do it at the same time!?”

I asked him if Jamie had any idea that he was thinking about proposing.

He said, “I don’t think she has a clue, I’m sure it’s going to be a surprise.”

“Mary doesn’t either, so how can we make this truly special?”

We were both still thinking about it and showing each other the rings when the girls suddenly came out of the dorm. We hurriedly shoved the rings back into our pockets, acting like nothing special was going on.

On the way to the restaurant, both Greg and I were deep in thought. That of course led to the girls thinking that something was up.

Greg said, “I’m really glad that school’s just about over, Charlie and I have a lot of things to discuss about our move.” (I could almost hear Mary thinking, ‘BULL shit!’)

“I think the four of us are going to get along really well, but I know that Greg wants to talk some things over with me about the house.”

Mary and Jamie both started giggling and Mary smirked, “Well, do Jamie and I have any say in what’s going on?”

I started stammering, “Of course, that’s not what we meant, we were ... like talking about logistics.”

Jamie started laughing, “Logistics? Really?”

Mary tittered, “Or do you guys mean ‘linguistics’?”

I busted up laughing. “Well yes, you two both know we’re a couple of ‘cunning linguists’, but we were talking about something we wanted to do BEFORE we moved in together.”

We were still laughing as we pulled into ‘Mama San’s’. Lily said that we could sit anywhere, so we picked a table in the corner. We were looking over the menus as our waitress was bringing our water and tea.

Greg and I were grinning like a couple of fools and constantly looking between Mary and Jamie.

The girls kept looking at us and grinning at each other.

Finally, Jamie said. “Okay guys, either we’ve both got boogers hanging from our noses or there’s something going on!”

I gave Greg ‘the look’ and a quick wink. I said, “No boogers, but Greg and I DO have something we want to ask.”

We both reached into our pockets, got down on one knee and flipped open our little felt boxes. We were in unison, “Will you sweet ladies marry us?”

The girls’ smirks turned into squeals as they began looking back and forth at each other. The tears began to flow as THEY said in unison, “Yes, we love you guys and we WILL marry you!” (It was ALMOST like they had rehearsed it.)

As the waterworks subsided, Lily came over. She exclaimed, “I’ve never seen anything as sweet as that in my entire life. Would you four mind if I took your pictures?”

She told us that we were the first ones that she knew of who had proposed in her restaurant, and it would be her honor for us to be her ‘Guests’ tonight. We agreed and to say that she provided us with a feast would be an understatement.

It seemed like the four of us had just moved into a much deeper kind of relationship with each other. It almost felt like Greg and I were now brothers, and Mary and Jamie were like sisters. I had a sneaking suspicion that our ‘temporary’ living arrangement would, in all likelihood, last much longer than originally expected. And to me, that would be a good thing.

Because of everything that transpired, we agreed that going back to the dorm rooms was simply NOT happening. But, with graduation Saturday, we decided to look for a room back closer to the dorms. We settled on a quaint old hotel that was only a few blocks away from the campus. After getting checked in, we gave hugs all around and went to our rooms to truly celebrate this special night.

I carried Mary across the threshold and set her down on the bed. I looked into her eyes. “Not that I’m in a hurry or anything, but from here on out, we’re not going to worry anymore about you getting pregnant.”

With tears in her eyes she looked at me, “you mean... ?”

I told her, “Yes sweetheart, that’s exactly what I mean. I’m going to make love to you and whatever happens, happens.”

Our eyes locked on each other as we took turns slowly and lovingly disrobing each other. I took a few seconds to kiss her breasts as we made our way onto the bed. When I started to kiss my way down her body she put her hands on my cheeks and said, “Baby, tonight we don’t need any foreplay. You’re going to find that I’m more than ready. I’ve wanted to feel you in me for weeks now. Please sweetheart, I don’t think I can wait a second longer!”

I kissed her deeply as my rock hard cock slowly began to slide into her warm, wet, velvety love tunnel. The sensation of the slow penetration made me wonder just how long I would last.

I wanted this to be very special and I certainly wouldn’t want to disappoint her by cumming too quickly.

I nearly began sobbing when Mary whispered in my ear, “Charlie, don’t hold back sweetheart, I don’t care if you only last 20 seconds! I love you and will always love you no matter what!”

I began thrusting slowly and tenderly. “I love you Mary, no one has ever understood me like you do.”

The sudden urge to cum subsided, as I continued to gaze into her eyes and felt our souls merging into one. The pleasure that I was experiencing, slowly thrusting in and out of her, was unlike anything I’d ever felt before. I began feeling her silky, tight pussy squeezing me, begging me to fill her with my seed.

Her eyes exhibited a longing that made me commence to thrusting harder and faster. Her moans confirmed that she was in a nearly constant orgasmic state. I felt that tingling, letting me know that I was getting very close. Suddenly I lost all control and was thrusting in and out of her harder and faster than I thought possible.

Just as I felt the first rush of my seed surging through my cock, it was like my entire being was experiencing a carnal pleasure so powerful, all I could do was scream, “OH GOD MARY, OH GOD I’M CUMMING, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, I’M CUMMING, OH GODDDD!”

Before the second pulse was halfway through my cock, Mary began screaming out, “OH GOD CHARLIE, OH GOD I FEEL YOU FILLING ME! OH GOD IT’S SO GOOD, SO HOT! OH I LOVE YOU, OH GODDDD!”

It felt like an orgasmic firestorm was rushing through my entire body. I know I spurted at least six times and each one felt more intense than the one before. I could feel Mary’s tight pussy milking me for every last drop and she was still spasming wildly when suddenly everything went dark.

The next thing I knew; Mary was kissing me lustfully. I felt her legs scissoring across my butt holding me inside her. When my eyes finally opened, Mary’s eyes were there still peering into mine.

She whispered in my ear, “Baby, that was the most breathtaking, loving experience I’ve ever had in my life. It’s like you made love to my very soul!”

“Oh God Mary, I’ve never felt anything like that before either! I have no idea how long it lasted or anything. All I know is, I love you and when I was making love to you, that was all I was thinking about.”

“Charlie, at first it seemed like you were trying to apologize for thinking you weren’t going to last very long. Baby, things are still a bit fuzzy for me too, but I want you to know that you don’t ever have to worry about lasting long enough. I have never felt as fully satisfied, emotionally, spiritually OR sexually in my whole life. I can’t even begin to count how many orgasms I had! The last one alone seemed like it lasted forever!”

“Mary, I’d really like to get something to drink. I can’t believe how thirsty I am.”

“We’ll have to get dressed, because there isn’t anything here. I’m thirsty too, so let’s throw some clothes on and see if we can’t find somewhere to get something to drink. I love you so much, I’ll follow you anywhere!”

We quickly threw our clothes on and walked hand-in-hand down to the lobby.

(It occurred to me that we must have reeked of sex!)

We were surprised to see Greg and Jamie sitting at a little table drinking some iced tea. I chuckled, “Where did you guys find that?”

Greg said, “There’s a couple pitchers in the refrigerator and even some cut up lemons. Just leave a couple of bucks on the counter!”

I poured Mary and I each a glass and we joined Jamie and Greg for a midnight drink. Greg and Jamie were both glowing just like Mary and I.

Mary looked at Jamie, then asked quietly, “That good, huh?”

Jamie just looked at Greg and smiled.

Greg was grinning, “Looking at you two, I’m betting you know EXACTLY how we feel! You know, Jamie and I are both thrilled, just thinking about what it’s going to be like with the four of us living together. I hope you two feel as good about it as we do.”

Mary said, “Yes, it seems like the four of us are almost like family. Charlie and I were thinking that we should all go out tomorrow, or is it today? And see if we can find some bedroom furniture. Since we’re closing on Monday morning, we can see if we could have it delivered Monday afternoon.”

Greg said, “That sounds like a great idea. Do you think the realtor would let us go in and get some measurements?”

“I’ll call her first thing in the morning. I’m pretty sure she will. She was asking us if we wanted to buy any of the existing furniture that was still in the house from when it was a model. Why don’t we take my car and get some breakfast in the morning, then we can head out together?”

We all agreed that we would meet to go for breakfast around 8:00 AM.

I whispered to Mary, “Would you like to go upstairs and maybe go another round?”

She giggled, “Do you think you can?”

I took her hand and discreetly put it on my cock. Her eyes got big, “Umm, Jamie ... Greg, umm, Charlie and I have some unfinished business upstairs, so we’ll leave you two to your own devices and see you in the morning?”

Mary took my hand and was still smirking at Jamie and Greg as she was leading me back to our room. We could hear Jamie and Greg chuckling as we headed up the stairs.

We made love once more, before falling asleep in each other’s arms. In the morning we took a shower together, reveling in the intimacy and pure joy of just being together.

I called the realtor and got a message that their office didn’t open till 9 o’clock. I told Mary that I’d have to call them from the restaurant.

We met Jamie and Greg in the lobby and the four of us headed out to my car. Mary and Jamie ran ahead together which made Greg and I look at each other and chuckle. Greg rolled his eyes, “Do you think they’re excited?”

“No doubts there, I do wonder if they’re up to something? Do you think they’re comparing notes?”

Greg chuckled, “God only knows, I only know that Jamie’s very happy about living together. I think she’s happier about that than graduating on Saturday!”

Chapter 4 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.