Dark Vixen - Cover

Dark Vixen

Copyright© 2018 by Lady Jade

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A high flying feminist vents her scorn, subjecting her latest husband to regular painful bondage. Then her executive UN job takes her abroad; so hubby gets a break, right? Um; no actually.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Reluctant   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond  

“Do you want a beer Danny?” she called from the kitchen where she was finishing the dinner dishes.

Jessica had been my step-daughter since Claire and I married a year ago and I’d seen her develop into a delightful dish any step-dad would longingly lust after.

“Sounds great Jess!” I answered.

We were on our own while her mother was abroad for an important United Nations seminar. Claire was the kind of executive woman you see in movies; tall, sexy and in command. God only knows what she’d seen in me? I’d been a blue collar worker when she’d struck up a relationship with me in the chapel; after being recently widowed.

Jessica entered with my beer and a grin on her face; her other hand behind her back.

“OK, so what’s the joke?” I grinned. We enjoyed a relaxed relationship when her mother wasn’t around; even though Jessica and Claire had a strong sisterly kinship.

She brought her hidden hand out to reveal an unopened bottle of her mother’s expensive wine. “Can I have some?” she asked, a hopeful expression on her face.

We were relaxing at home and she wasn’t going anywhere. I remember when I was eighteen. “Okay. But just one, okay?.” Her mother allowed her wine occasionally; I figured it was fine.

So while Jessica and I sat and watched some inane sitcom and drank together, I asked her, “So any nice guy come your way lately Jess?”

“Only Brian,” she made a grimace. Brian was a moose of a guy. He had the idea that Jessica liked him when she didn’t. He still called for her to go out with him. She’d been disappointed at the lack of guys locally.

“Don’t worry” I told her, taking her hand. “You’re heading for college next fall. They’ll be a lot of great guys.”

She stared at me; “Look Danny, I know Claire tells you stuff about me but did she tell you anything about my sexual tastes?”

“Your not going to tell me your a lesbian already surely Jessica!” I cried.

She laughed at me,” No don’t worry on that score Danny!”

She then told me things I hadn’t known: that she’d browsed online porn sites; as did every teenager these days; and had discovered a whole range of sexual practices!

I was a little embarrassed hearing her tell me; but accepted it wasn’t abnormal.

But what she said next really took me by surprise; That the kind of guy she wanted would be someone who enjoyed indulging in sadomasochist sex!

“Do you know any guys like that around for me Danny?” She asked wide eyed.

That had taken me by surprise but I guessed she was trying to impress me, so I tried to act the wise old owl, “Oh S&M! - well maybe. It’s just that you haven’t been with any grown men. I’ve had it occasionally. You could say it’s an acquired taste; something taken up by the sophisticated few.”

It felt strange discussing the same kind of sex her mother and I indulged in! She didn’t say any more but I guess she was mulling it over before the TV show ended.

She drained her glass and rose; stretching luxuriously, “I’m going to study a while before bed-time.” Her nipples were hard against her tee-shirt as she bent over to kiss me goodnight; our conversation had turned her on!

She’d been upstairs a while before it was my own bed-time.

I clicked on the bedroom TV before going to the bathroom. As I brushed my teeth, I pondered on Jessica bringing up sadomasochist sex; Claire hadn’t divulged our intimate sex life to her; shurely? I rinsed and turned out the light and returned to my bedroom. I lay there; the TV going unnoticed; reading before I turned in.

Then Jessica’s quiet voice came from just outside my room, “Danny ... are you still awake?”

I opened my eyes, “Why yes; what’s the problem Jessica?”

She came into the room and sat on the side of the bed. She was wearing a pair of boxers and the tee-shirt she’d had on earlier. “Sorry, but can you give me a back rub?” she asked sheepishly.

Back-Rubs had begun as fun; started when I first did it to Claire in the lounge; then Jessica became included in the ritual; but never in the bedroom!

“I’d be happy to but that means I’ll have to sit up and I’m naked Jessica.”

“That’s okay Danny. It doesn’t bother me.” she said getting on the bed. She lay upside down with her feet at the pillow end, on her mother’s side of the bed.

I pushed the covers off and rose to a kneeling position beside her. I started to knead her shoulders and she sighed, telling me it felt good.

Then she lifted herself up and slipped her top off over her head before resuming her prone position. It gave me a nice view of the side of her breast. My cock rose like a cobra from a basket. I wasn’t worried she would see. After all, she knew I was naked. If she looked, it would be because she wanted to.

My hands worked their magic on her tensed muscles. I moved down her back and worked around her waist. I let my thumbs slip under the elastic waistband of her shorts. Then she said softly, “Would you do some S&M on me Danny?” I was really shaken but I didn’t comment, but I extended my massage very firmly to her butt. She sighed heavily. “More please – further down.”

I went down into her crutch; right up to the entranced of her wet snatch. “Hows that?” I murmured thickly.

“Heavenly.” she crooned. My cock was thumping wildly - but then the phone rang!

I pulled away from Jessica guiltily and picked up the receiver, knowing it was my wife. I motioned silently for Jessica to be quiet. She responded with a lip-zipping signal.

“Hello there!”

“Hi, Honey. How’s my wonderful house-husband?”

“Fine Claire! How is everything there?”

“Oh, it’s okay. What are you doing?”

I wasn’t about to tell her what I was doing! I pictured my head on a platter.

“Well, I’m in bed. I was just about to turn off the light and go to sleep.” Jessica was following instructions by being silent, but she wasn’t idle. She’d moved her leg up and stroked it across my cock. I closed my eyes and concentrated on keeping any stress out of my voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.