Lotus Flower Stew
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I couldn't help but wonder about some of the foreign exchange students I knew as I grew up. The girls, I mean. I was busy trying to get into their American friends' panties. I always wondered who was trying to get into theirs. So I wrote a little fantasy about that. It's probably a bit over the top. But after all, it was MY fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Oriental Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Had everyone slept the night through, waking up in the morning might have been entirely different than it actually was.

Bob had imbibed, though, and his older bladder wasn’t happy along about three in the morning. Being on the outside of the bed, he simply got up in the dark and went to the bathroom, Braille style. He’d long ago decided turning on a light in such situations was counterproductive. He could almost stay asleep if he did things in the dark.

When he touched his penis, and felt the light coating on it of dried semen, it all came back to him. His natural response was to waken and think about all this, but his tired mind did a sort of, “Shhhhh. Never mind that now. It’s night. Go back to bed.” When he got there, though, and got back in, it was impossible not to feel the warm, naked body of his lover there.

Well ... who he thought was his lover.

He put an arm over her. She murmured softly and snuggled up to him.

Now his mind reflected on all those times Emma had rubbed her tender cunny against his bulge, teasing him, kissing him, obviously unafraid of the sexual component of what she was doing. She’d known what she was doing. And didn’t he remember her saying, as his cock ejaculated inside her, that she’d dreamed of doing that with him for years?

She thought of herself as the woman of the house. He knew that. Obviously, she wanted that role to be complete.

His prick stiffened. It had been longer than he could remember since he woke up with a willing lover in the dark of night. He moved his arm, pulling his hand to her side, sliding it down to her hip. He moved to her mound and pushed his middle finger between her legs. Instinct made her knee bend, to give him room.

He sliced a finger into her furnace-hot, slippery tunnel. Something was different, but her obvious preparedness pushed that aside.

She was ready right now!

He’d wake her up the right way, the way he hadn’t been able to wake his lover up for years.

Less than a minute later, he slowly pushed his fat daddy prick as deeply as he could get it into who he thought was his daughter.

But it was, in reality, Suki Nakioto.

It was Suki’s moan, while she was impaled, that woke Tim. Perhaps his mind had already claimed this girl as his mate, and therefore recognized her voice, when it was full of emotion. Perhaps his mind interpreted this moan as one of distress.

He felt her next to him. His befuddled mind suggested rolling on top of her to protect her.

“Mmmmmm,” he heard a voice mutter as he felt hot, soft breasts against his chest.

An erection was produced almost instantaneously. It was pure instinct.

It was a dream Emma was having, though, that caused her to open her legs.

Less than a minute later, it was Emma who groaned as she was filled with rock-hard brother prick.


A tiny niggle disturbed Bob’s mind, telling him something was wrong. That he was the first to stop and reflect on that is understandable. Suki, Emma, and Tim had played together a long time. For them to hear each other’s impassioned voices was normal. For them to engage in sexual play was normal.

For Bob, what triggered his radar was that, as he lay his chest down on his daughter’s breasts ... they didn’t feel large enough. They were soft, to be sure ... but just smaller. His suspicion was confirmed when he pushed his nose into her hair and felt straight, heavy hair, instead of fluffy, loose locks.

He reached for the lamp on the nightstand. In the white-out flare that followed, it took his eyes long enough to adjust that instinct had caused him to withdraw his penis from his lover, and shove it back in. Suki’s soft grunt of satisfaction was recognizable by her voice.

Japanese girl big, brown eyes stared up at American father wide, brown eyes.

“Suki!” he gasped.

“Timmy!” came a similar gasp from next to Bob on the bed.

The men turned their heads to stare at each other. Then, as if they had practiced it, the men looked down at the faces of the women their pricks were buried in.

“Timmy!” squealed Emma. “What are you doing?!

Tim’s mind supplied the answer that had worked for him before this.

“The same thing Dad’s doing,” he said.

Now Emma’s head turned and saw the inescapable evidence that her father, the man who was finally her lover, was now making love to her sister!

“Daddy!” she squealed, in outrage. She looked back up at Tim. “Get off of me!”

“In a minute,” he said, pulling out and pushing back in. His pubic bone mashed his sister’s clit and Emma momentarily saw stars.

“Mmmm. No,” she moaned.

“It’s not hurting anything,” said Tim. “Dad did it to you.”

Instinct caused him to stay in deep and wiggle his hips.

Suki’s hands came up to caress Bob’s back, just below his shoulders. Her pussy gave a little squeeze.

“Are you okay?” asked Bob, resisting an urge to start fucking the girl.

“Oh yes,” she sighed. “I love this, Bob-san.”

“With me?” He was shocked.

“Of course,” she said. “You are my American papa. How could I refuse you?”

Bob’s mind replayed for him all those times Suki had teased him, kissed him, rubbed up against him.

“But what about Tim?” he asked, as his hips lost the battle, pulled out an inch, and then slid back in.

“Tim is busy with Emma,” said Suki, pragmatically.

Bob turned his head to see Tim pull out of his sister and then slide back in. Her hands came up to smooth over his back.

“This is crazy,” he sighed.

“This is beautiful,” said Suki.

Her hands went to his hips ... and pulled.

A few minutes later the scene was eerily similar to what had happened only a few hours ago in the bed.

Only the pairings were different.

Both girls had passionate orgasms.

And both men spewed their seed into receptive, fertile wombs.


Bob tried to reassert control (sanity, as he thought of it) the next morning, but the teens were having none of it. The first thing he tried to do was browbeat them into getting dressed.

Instead, Suki dragged him to the master bathroom and pushed him into the shower. Then she joined him to serve him in the same ways she served Tim and her sister in that setting.

Bob’s natural, “What are you doing?” response was how he learned that Suki had been taking showers with his children for months.

It was natural that he question her about how long she’d been having sex with Tim.

“What time is it?” she asked, in response.

“What? I don’t know,” he said, confused by her change of subject. “I think we got up at eight.”

“Then I have been having sex for eight hours,” she said, happily.

“Eight hours?” He was still confused. “You mean last night was your first time?”

“With both of you,” she said, beaming. “I hope there will be many more times like that. From listening to my mother, I thought having sex would be difficult and unhappy, but she was wrong. I loved it!”

“Your mother talked about you having sex in America?” Bob’s voice rose an octave. Only a tiny bit of that was because Suki’s soft hand was gliding along the erection he wasn’t even aware he’d developed.

Suki laughed. “No. She just said it was my duty to endure it some day. She did tell me I must obey you and follow American customs,” she said. She stroked him a few more times. “This is a custom in my country, too.”

“Doing this?!” asked Bob, astonished beyond measure. He assumed, of course, that she meant masturbating him. And, of course, all she was referring to was taking a communal bath.

“Yes,” she said. “I have wanted to do this with you for many months.”

Bob’s world was upside down again. He’d known his daughter had (improper) feelings for him. But now Suki, too?

“I’d get in a lot of trouble if anybody found out about this,” he said, still intent on her hand, slowly jerking him off.

“That’s silly,” she said, still thinking about merely the fact that they were sharing a shower.

Bob felt the urge to stick his prick back in Suki’s snug sex box. Instead, he turned the water off and pushed open the door.

Suki, of course, served him by drying him off. When she got to his penis, her natural curiosity was to find out if Bob-san’s penis felt the same or different than Tim’s penis in her mouth. She was still trying to make up her mind if they felt different in her cunny. Maybe sucking Bob-san’s would help her decide. And, after all, it was nice and hard already.

Bob’s gasp as her mouth engulfed him caused a small problem. His lungs froze, and it was after he had breathed out. So there wasn’t much oxygen in them to supply to the blood his heart was suddenly thundering to circulate through them. His brain was the first to feel the effects. Basically he got dizzy, wobbled on weak knees, and sat down suddenly.

Suki gave a soft sound of unhappiness, and followed his penis as it sank downwards. She’d had a fleeting impression that Bob-san’s penis was bigger in her mouth than Tim’s was, when it was jerked away from her. Bob’s back had slid down the wall as his knees collapsed, and when his ass hit the cold floor he was off center enough that he began to tip. He managed to get an arm up to break his fall, but ended up on the floor, his body making more or less a right angle.

Suki just thought he was lying down so she could continue to suck him.


Bob didn’t lose consciousness. Rather, he went to La La land for a few seconds, as his lungs finally released and drew a badly-needed fresh breath. When he got back to normal, he realized he was getting a humdinger of a blow job. That it was Suki who was giving it to him was the part he couldn’t make work in his mind. He still thought of her as innocent, pure, ignorant of the ways of ... this!

It was obvious she wasn’t ignorant.

“You’ve done this to Tim,” he panted.

She raised her eyes to look at him and nodded, making his cock move in her mouth.

“Ohhh man,” he groaned, falling back to the cold tile.

She kept going. He had a distinctly odd moment wherein he contemplated whether it would be better to cum in her mouth, or stop her and cum in her pussy. An imaginary imp sitting on his right shoulder said, “Blow a nut in her mouth! She obviously wants it,” while another imaginary imp on his left shoulder whispered, “Her pussy is the place for cum, brother. It was made for sucking up cum.” A third imaginary being popped into existence above his head and yelled, “Are you fucking crazy? You can’t cum in either place, you fucking pervert!

While he was trying to make up his mind, his penis took unilateral action.

It spurted joyously in her mouth.

She swallowed it happily and all of Bob’s illusions about this cute Japanese girl flew out the window. In those few seconds, Bob basically gave up trying to do the right thing, at least insofar as Suki was concerned.

It didn’t help that, as he and Suki left the bathroom, they found Emma sitting on top of her brother, her pussy plugged with his stiff cock, riding him like it was an eight second bull ride.

They stood and watched as Emma suddenly stopped and put her hands on Tim’s shoulders. She leaned over and put her nose an inch from his.

“You prick,” she panted. “You just came in me, didn’t you!”

“Couldn’t ... help ... it,” gasped Tim.

“You prick!” she said again. “I’m supposed to have Daddy’s baby, not yours!”

In those few seconds, Bob basically gave up trying to do the right thing about his daughter, too.


Bob did try to protect the girls. I won’t say it was to his credit, because when he called the doctor to get them in for an exam to get a prescription for the pill, and was told the soonest appointment available was five weeks away, he did not tell the receptionist what the appointment was for. If he had, they might have worked the girls in much sooner.

But he didn’t.

And the girls weren’t about to endure abstinence until then.

He made them try condoms, but once was all it took for the girls to object to that, as well.

“You guys can just pull out,” said Emma, who wasn’t really concerned about it. “At least out of Suki.”

Her casual reference to “You guys” illustrates how radically things had changed in the new year. From Emma’s perspective, she had already accepted that she’d gone from having no (full intercourse) lovers to having two of them.

And when one of “the boys” lost control and spurted in one of them, the girls were only too happy to suck all that dangerous sperm out of each other’s pussies.

All that did, of course, was make the guys get boners faster.

It was basically a fuck-fest in the Livingstone house. Bob knew it was wrong, unwise, inappropriate, illegal, unethical, deplorable, unacceptable, and disastrous ... but he could not resist mounting either willing girl when she came flirting with him.

And they came flirting with him a lot.

Both men slept with a woman every night. Both girls got to have as many orgasms as they wanted with a nice hard penis jammed up inside them. It was great for five weeks.

Until they finally got to the doctor who interviewed the girls, did some tests, and announced both were already pregnant.


Bob was pretty sure there would be an international incident. There pretty much had to be, right? He also knew that, when he informed the school district, a visit from the police was almost assured.

And that was only concerning Suki!

Neither girl was showing yet, of course, so they had a little time to make plans. The only problem was they couldn’t think of anything to build a plan around.

Suki offered to just cut her stay short and go home. She knew her father would be unhappy, but sensed her mother would support her.

Bob wasn’t willing to “chicken out” in that manner. He’d allowed it to happen. He’d deal with the consequences.

What he worried about was if he got sent to prison. What would happen to his children then?

In the end, they decided Suki should call her parents first. Whatever happened then would set the pattern for what happened after that.

It was good they did that.

Suki’s mother answered the phone. Suki hadn’t been teary about this until she heard her mother’s voice. Then she got emotional, but was able to rattle off a long set of phrases in Japanese. Bob and his kids didn’t understand her, but, besides confessing to her mother that she was with child, Suki also said that she was in love with the father and wished there was a way that this would not dishonor her family.

Fumiko Nakioto was the very traditional wife of a very traditional Japanese businessman. Not so long ago, before the United States won a war against Japan, women in Japan were considered little more than possessions by Japanese men. The government, too, had little use for women, except as vessels for the children who would continue the sacred business of worshiping the emperor. The Japanese, at that time, believed they were descended from a god, and that godly blood flowed in their veins. It was the woman’s duty to let men impregnate them to carry that sacred blood into the future.

The rest of the world (at least the developed world) had gone beyond that. But there was a period of time when Japan closed its borders to all foreigners, without exception. In the process they missed out on the introduction of the use of steam engines to power ships, steel mills, and dozens of other things that moved the rest of the world forward. Only when Japan realized it was still fighting with swords, while the rest of the world had repeating firearms, did they open their borders and begin to modernize.

But industrialization was only used to prepare Japan to conquer the world. The people still used animals to plow, and lived in primitive conditions. Only cities had electrified homes. Basically, Japan’s culture stayed in the Iron Age.

After the war, American influence changed things radically. But the way women were perceived changed only slowly. While politicians might speak about the rights of women publicly, what happened at home could be very, very different. Fumiko Nakioto had been born after the war. But most of her life had been like the way pre-war women were treated. Granted, she got to have opinions, and speak of them. But Hiroto was the lord and master of the home (and his business) and he still seemed to think the blood of a god flowed in his veins.

Of course Fumiko was well aware of how women had improved their lot in life elsewhere, such as in America and Europe. And while she knew it was too late for her to experience that ... she wanted badly for her daughter to break free from the yoke of control most Japanese women ‘enjoyed.’

This situation might be an avenue towards fulfilling that dream for her daughter.

Luckily, they didn’t call until seven PM their time, which meant it was ten in the morning in Japan. Hiroto was at work.

So Fumiko had plenty of time to calm Suki down and set things in motion.

By the time Hiroto was notified of the state of his daughter’s womb, she was already engaged to marry Timothy Livingstone.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.