Lotus Flower Stew
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by Lubrican

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I couldn't help but wonder about some of the foreign exchange students I knew as I grew up. The girls, I mean. I was busy trying to get into their American friends' panties. I always wondered who was trying to get into theirs. So I wrote a little fantasy about that. It's probably a bit over the top. But after all, it was MY fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Oriental Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Tim and Emma were ready to go home by ten minutes after midnight. It wasn’t because they were tired or bored. It was because what they wanted to do with their partners could not be done in the midst of all those people.

Bob was mellowed out by then. All he did was grab the half-empty bottle of The Glenlivet as his daughter pulled his hand, leading him out to the parking lot.

“I’m driving,” she said, reaching into her father’s pocket to find his keys.

“Okay,” he said, amiably. He wasn’t quite weaving, but determined he should get something to eat when they got home.

“What have we here?” she teased, making her hand go to find his limp penis through the fabric of his pocket.

“Behave yourself,” he said, happily.

“I am,” she said, squeezing his penis.

“I don’t think so,” he said, grinning. “Where did you learn to do that, anyway?” He tried to sound gruff.

“That’s the first time I ever tried that,” she said, fibbing a little. “How’d I do?”

“Way more better than you should have.” Bob hiccuped.

Behind them Tim and Suki tried to keep up and stop to kiss at the same time. Tim’s hands, now that they were out in the dark, roamed all over Suki’s chest. Her parka ruined the effect, but she giggled anyway.

“Are you hard for me?” she whispered.

“Kind of,” he replied.

“I want you to be very hard,” she teased.

“I will be,” he promised.


Emma had snagged a bottle of champagne on their way out. Once back home she produced it.

“Can we have a sip, Daddy?” she asked, making doe eyes.

“Just a sip,” he cautioned. He took a sip of scotch as he said it.

The pop of the cork got a vocal response from Suki and Tim, both of whom wanted to try the drink. It was somewhat anticlimactic when all three teens made faces, not expecting there to be a sour component to something so sought-after.

Then Emma put a CD in the stereo that she’d made up especially for such an occasion. She turned the dimmer switch to make the lights no brighter than a night light and turned to her father.

“Dance with me, Daddy,” she said.

With his senses dulled, and the requirement to mind his Ps and Qs gone, Bob’s passions began to bubble up as the luscious woman in his arms made it clear she loved being close to him.

“I’m ready for my proper kiss,” she said, looking up.

Her ‘proper kiss’ turned into a three minute swapping of body fluids as her groin rubbed against his. He became erect and his balls began to demand satisfaction.

Emma, in full possession of her faculties, advanced her cause by slowly coaxing Bob onto his recliner, where she could straddle him and get both sets of her lips firmly against his body as dancing gave way to making out.

Tim and Suki, realizing they were being ignored, sank down on the couch to abandon dancing as well.

Now, the music on the CD was accompanied by little moans and sighs of happiness as a large quantity of dry fuel began to smolder.

And the sexual stew began to simmer, closer to completion.


“I love kissing you so much,” murmured Emma against her father’s lips.

“I know,” he said. He was confused enough by drink and lust to be aware he should stop this, but was unwilling to do so.

“I love this, too,” she said, rocking her hips to rub her panties against his bulge. She’d worn a short skirt to the party. It now covered where she was rubbing.

“You shouldn’t,” he sighed. “I shouldn’t,” he corrected.

“It’s okay,” she whispered. “It’s a special celebration ... just for tonight.”

“Okay,” he hummed. It felt good to do this with a woman he loved. And it was just for tonight.


Over on the couch it was dark. Suki’s blouse was open and her bra was up over her breasts. Tim was sucking a nipple and the tip of his finger was about to penetrate her already slippery pussy.

“Bob-san,” panted Suki, reminding Tim of who else was in the room.

“He’s busy,” said Tim, who saw that Emma was all but fucking their father. In fact, maybe she was fucking him. Her hip movement sure suggested it. Her skirt covered them, but it was possible she’d gotten her father’s hard dick out and up into her. He knew she wanted that, and he knew his dad was tipsy.

Ten minutes later Suki Nakioto was naked except for ankle socks with little tassels on them. She was lying back on the couch while Tim avidly sucked her clitty. He still had on his shirt, but that was all.

She pulled at his hair until he kissed his way up over her belly.

“Rub me with your chinchin,” she panted.

Tim, having had her address his penis by that name before this, was only too happy to comply.

He was excited. He rubbed aggressively.

She was excited. She thrust her hips upwards.

It was almost impossible that the head of his penis not press between her labia, or for her pubococcygeus muscle not to involuntarily clamp down behind the crown of his cock, locking him inside her as her Japanese virginity became history.

Mother Nature’s leg gave a convulsive jerk as she scratched at a flea. Her jerk became Tim’s as, without thought to anything else, he thrust into his Japanese lover.

Suki groaned, the result of being stretched and filled. It was painful, but in the same way stretching sore muscles is painful.

Basically, she didn’t mind this kind of pain at all.

Suki Nakioto knew exactly what was happening to her. It was what had always been fated to happen to her. She hadn’t really thought about it, at least not until she came to America and had all these new experiences. She had not formally decided that Tim Livingstone would be the first to do this thing to her, but she was neither surprised nor unhappy that he was doing so.

Her mother might have felt the same way.

Then the length of his penis scraping across her engorged clitty registered in her brain and any possibility of regret was washed away in a flood of passion.

Within a minute, the boy was lustily sawing his prick in and out of his Japanese lover, and she hoped he would never stop.


It was a sound Suki made that caused Emma to pause and look over her shoulder. What she saw surprised her, but only because Suki hadn’t been strong enough to avoid it. That the girl was actively involved was clear. One leg was thrown wide, her calf hooked over the backrest of the couch, while her other heel was firmly on the floor. Her hips were thrusting up to meet his downward plunges. She sounded like she might be having an orgasm.

That Suki got a stiff prick in her before Emma did was what bothered her most. Suki was getting to do what Emma wanted to do.

It was that, which caused her hand to do exactly what Tim had imagined her doing earlier. It reached to fumble with Bob’s zipper until she got it down. He didn’t seem to notice until her hand snaked in and through the fly of his boxers to find his erect column.

“Baby,” he mumbled, as her cool hand wrapped around his hot prick.

“Shhhh,” she said, and kissed him again.

She worked it out through the open zipper, slightly amazed at how difficult it was to do that. She almost ripped her panties in her attempt to pull them aside and marveled at how hard it was to get things into position.

Then instinct triumphed and she gave another forward, thrusting hump of her hips, sinking her knees a little deeper between the arms and seat of the chair.

Her amazement continued as he slid into her like a hot knife into soft butter. She felt no pain until her clit encountered the tip of his zipper-pull, which was sticking out. It hurt and she reached to shield her tender flesh.

“Emma!” gasped Bob, as reality finally registered in his brain.

“Be quiet, Daddy,” she said, humping him experimentally. “I’ve wanted this for years.”

“But baby,” he whined.

“Love me, Daddy,” she said, moving her lips against his. “Don’t make me stop.”

“But baby,” he groaned.

“Suki and Tim are doing it,” she blurted.

“What?”

“Look,” she said, leaning to one side.

Bob’s eyes had adapted to the dark. He peered through the dim light and saw the lean, white nakedness of his son, on top of Suki. He couldn’t see much more than that, except that Tim’s hips were rising and falling rapidly. It was obvious what was happening.

Bob’s mind spun. He had just enough booze in him to impair what would have been his normal response. Normally, he’d have made Tim and Suki stop. Normally he’d have made Emma get off of him.

But now his balls were involved, too. His “little brain” wasn’t drunk. He’d resisted Emma’s advances in the past, but to be honest, part of him hadn’t wanted to. She was the one woman in his life who he knew would never leave him ... never stop loving him ... never go off to some foreign land and disappear out of his life.

Then Emma took her top off and removed her bra ... and Bob’s last ounce of control vanished.

As Bob put the footrest of his recliner down and stood up, Emma still impaled on his penis, Tim was in the process of pushing hard, while his adolescent prick spurted five times, filling his Japanese lover with his virile sperm. Suki’s groans of completion joined his. What was happening there registered in Bob’s mind, but only to the point that it made him want to get to the same place with Emma.

He took her to his bedroom and let her flop onto the king size bed while he tore at his clothes. Emma, seeing what he was doing, did the same to herself.

When they were naked there was no hesitation as Bob mounted her and pushed in, intentionally this time. Emma squealed with happiness. This felt much better and she opened her legs wider to give him as much room as possible.

“Oh yes,” she moaned. “Thank you, Daddy. I’ve wanted this for so long. I love you so much, Daddy.”

“I love you, too, Baby,” he grunted, beginning to fuck her.


“Shit,” panted Tim, hovering over Suki. He had pulled out of her and was holding himself up with his arms and one foot. “I came in you.”

“I don’t care,” huffed Suki. “Do that again!”

“I can’t right now,” he groaned. “I shouldn’t have cum in you. Emma will kill me!”

When she had first arrived, Suki would have interpreted that comment literally, and been worried for Tim’s safety. Now, she knew it was an idiom, and that Tim was in no danger. That her own reproductive situation might be in danger did not enter her mind. She was also fated to have children. Her mother had told her so.

“Emma is not here,” said Suki. “And now I am your lotus flower.”

“What?” asked Tim.

“It is a term of endearment. My mother calls me her lotus flower, because she gives me her love. You have given me your love, too. I am very happy to have become your lotus flower. I hope Emma will be happy, too.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.