Lotus Flower Stew - Cover

Lotus Flower Stew

Copyright© 2018 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I couldn't help but wonder about some of the foreign exchange students I knew as I grew up. The girls, I mean. I was busy trying to get into their American friends' panties. I always wondered who was trying to get into theirs. So I wrote a little fantasy about that. It's probably a bit over the top. But after all, it was MY fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Oriental Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Tim stood, immobile except for his head, which turned left and right as if he were some mechanized, human-looking machine. The cause of his immobility was the two naked girls standing in front of him. Emma was on the left, and Suki was on the right.

This mode of dress resulted from Emma’s decision to take charge of Suki’s “education”.

“Okay, to start with, it’s better if we’re naked,” she’d said.

“Why?” asked Suki. She had no problem being naked with her new friend. She was just curious about all this.

“It will help make him excited,” said Emma.

“And it is good if he is excited?”

“Yes, very good,” said Emma.

So there they were, having stripped to the buff before Tim ever came into the room. To call it an ambush would be technically correct, but Tim didn’t mind being ambushed at all.

Except that he froze right in the middle of the kill zone.

“Well?” asked Emma.

“You’re beautiful,” he sighed. “Both of you.”

“Thank you,” said Emma, happily.

Suki just bowed her head in acknowledgement.

What Tim was staring at were the differences between the two girls. That both were female was not in contention, not at all. But Emma’s breasts were full and round, heavy enough to sag a little bit and jiggle when she jumped or walked fast. Suki probably wore a C cup bra, but also probably didn’t need it. Her breasts were tight, with no sag in them at all. Emma’s nipples were a deep shade of pink, and they perched on brownish red areolas. They were erect already, but not as much as they would be later. When she got really excited, such as just before an orgasm, they turned into tough bullets that stuck out half an inch.

Suki’s nipples, on the other hand, were so dark they looked almost black, the areolas being the same color. Those nipples, however, even ‘at rest’ stood proudly away from her breasts, almost as if they were saying, “Here we are, boys. Come and get us!” They were easily half an inch long, and as big around as a number 2 pencil.

As his eyes slid downwards, he saw the familiar sight of his sister’s girlish-looking pudendum, shaved so she could wear the tiniest bikini. She had what he thought of as happy-looking labia with a deep crease between them. When he swung his head again, he viewed Suki’s pubic hair, which was obviously completely natural and curly, and thick enough that it hid her pussy lips.

Tim made some assumptions based on Suki’s posture. Her hands hung at her sides, rather than trying to cover either her breasts or pussy. At the same time, she was acting shy. He had no way of knowing she was being intentionally submissive, doing what her host sister had told her to do. Being naked didn’t bother her, but the thought of what she was going to do, soon, while naked, had her on pins and needles. This would be something new, something exciting, something she, as yet, could not imagine. Meanwhile, Tim assumed she was rarin’ to go.

Emma was excited, but that was no surprise. She was hot-blooded and loved it when Tim got hard for her.

“So what do we do?” asked Suki, her voice very quiet.

“Well, we’re naked, but he isn’t,” said Emma. “We need to fix that, first.”

Suki assumed she should serve her host brother and went to him, reaching for the hem of his T shirt. Tim, still immobile from the shock of having two naked girls at his disposal, let her remove the shirt, lifting his arms. As Suki reached to get the shirt off of his hands, her breasts pressed against his solar plexus and he smelled her hair, which was in a long braid down her back.

“You smell good,” he breathed.

“Thank you,” said Suki, demurely.

Emma joined her to tackle Tim’s belt and the button of his shorts.

“We’re getting to the good part,” said Emma.

Suki expected Tim’s penis to look like any of several she’d seen in the family bathing area. Her father’s, uncle’s, and that of a man she wasn’t sure how was related to her family had all been shriveled, brown lumps, resting on sparsely-haired balls. Tim’s took her breath away.

First, it was long and stiff. Second it was very pink, to her way of thinking. Next there was the thick mass of brown hair that surrounded the base, sprouting from balls that looked like fat dumplings that were round rather than tubular.

Emma’s hand came to wrap firmly around the long pink thing jutting from Tim’s groin.

“It feels good,” she said. “I love touching it.”

“May I, please?” asked Suki.

“Of course,” said Emma. “That’s what he’s here for.”

Initially, Suki’s touch was tentative, more of a laying on of fingers rather than a real grip. Then she grasped it gently, giving the slightest of squeezes.

“It is warm!” she sighed.

“Yeah,” said Emma. “Now, what you do is move your hand back and forth.”

“Like this?” Suki moved her hand an inch or two. In the process Tim’s foreskin thinned and peeled off of the purplish head underneath.

“Yeah,” sighed Tim. “A little more, though.”

Within a minute Suki had learned the time-honored motion that can enslave a man.

“I like this,” she said.

“Oh, there’s much, much more,” said Emma.

Ten minutes later Tim was happy, but not getting there. Emma recognized this and told Suki to let her take over.

Suki watched, her eyes widening as Emma began to furiously beat Tim’s meat.

“Surely you are hurting him,” she said.

“No,” groaned Tim, arching his hips forward.

“Now watch,” said Emma. “Something is going to shoot out of the tip. I love it when it shoots on my skin.”

When, a minute or two later Tim leaned back and groaned, Emma aimed his penis at her breasts, and let him spurt all over them. With her free hand she smeared his spend all over her breasts, trying to pinch her nipples through the slippery stuff. That hand slid down her body until it went between her legs and she rubbed her clit rapidly.

“Now I’m trying to make myself feel really good,” she panted.

This was something else new to Suki. She had felt the tingles created in washing herself down there, but had never actively masturbated. Such a topic isn’t discussed in Japanese culture when a girl is that young.

“I can show you what she’s doing,” gasped Tim, still breathing roughly.

He instructed the girl to lie on the bed and then, with no fanfare, slid his hand between her legs, pressing over her black pubes until his middle finger found her bud and mauled it.

“Ohhhhh,” she moaned, as unfamiliar but decidedly happy things started happening to her. “That feels so strange!”

“Do you like it?” asked the boy.

“Very much,” panted the young exchange student.

“He’s very good at it,” gasped Emma, who now had two fingers in her pussy, punching them in and out.

Ten minutes later Suki Nakioto experienced something her father would have been apoplectic about - an orgasm with a boy’s finger deep in her previously virgin vagina.

Her mother, on the other hand ... might have laughed with happiness. Suki had felt no pain, and couldn’t wait to experience that again.

Thanks to the fact that Tim could go at least three times before he ran out of steam, she got to feel his spunk on her own breasts that night, and had two more orgasms as well.


Suki’s education did not end there. Before she even attended her first class in an American school, Suki had expanded her knowledge on how to please a boy. Not only did she become good at jerking Tim off, but, after finding it unbelievable that Emma put it in her mouth, she eventually found she loved the feel of his penis in her mouth, too. She hadn’t thought she’d like that at all, the first time she watched Emma fellate him, but it looked like Emma was having such a good time doing it, she eventually ... reluctantly ... touched her lips to the tip. That led to kissing it and, suddenly, the head was in her mouth. It had taken only seconds for her to change her mind, once she got her own taste of it. What had started out being a submissive duty, ended with her happily sucking him for as long as he’d let her.

When, after that, she’d watched Tim put his mouth on Emma’s bare pussy lips, and it was clear Emma liked that very much, too, she was eager for her turn to do this new thing.

It was at that point that Suki Nakioto decided she’d happily do anything either of them requested her to do from then on.

For Tim, it was Nirvana. Now he had two hot girls taking care of him. He’d been trying to get Emma to let him put his dick inside her for quite a while with no success. Oddly, he didn’t feel quite the same way about Suki. He would happily have fucked her, if that had been an option, but he was okay with it being off the table. He really wanted to fuck Emma, but that was probably because he’d wanted to do that for years. Suki was a blast to be in bed with naked, though. She loved to writhe against him, rubbing her svelte body all over his and she was so light and flexible that when she did it he imagined her as being a human wash cloth.

That appellation seemed appropriate because Suki loved nothing more than taking a shower with Tim and serving him under the beating water. Unless it was lying back, legs spread, while he diddled her clit with his tongue and made her cum.

There were many more things Emma taught Suki, though, of a less graphic sexual nature. Emma knew Suki would be lost if allowed to interact with American boys without instruction. She was too eager to please, too willing to follow instructions. Emma now understood why it had been so easy to mold Suki into joining her illicit sexual life with Tim.

Four days before school started, Emma came clean with Suki. They had become so close that Emma couldn’t lie to her new friend any longer. She explained that, because she wanted to keep satisfying herself with Tim, she’d felt like it was necessary for Suki to join in.

“I’m glad you did that,” said Suki. “I love doing these things with both of you.”

“Yes, but I told you some of it is normal for us to do in this culture and that’s not true,” said Emma. “You don’t just hop in the shower with anybody here in America, and especially if it’s a brother and sister. That’s actually considered ... weird.”

“I do not consider this weird,” said Suki. “It is obvious to me that you love Tim very much, and that he also loves you.”

Suki went on to tell Emma about Japanese women, or at least the kind who feel the best way to educate and control their sons (and keep them out of trouble) is to teach them how to have intercourse and then become the son’s constant and only lover until he marries.

Naturally, this twanged a string on Emma’s sexual guitar. She’d wanted to have that kind of relationship with her father for two years.

That was all well and good, but it wasn’t why Emma had confessed all to her new international sister.

“What I have to do before you start school is teach you about boys, and how to keep away from doing with them what you do with my brother,” she said.

“I am happy about this,” said Suki. “I feel that I have so much more to learn about pleasing Tim. It would be a distraction to have to please other boys as well.”

“That’s fine,” said Emma. “Just make sure Tim doesn’t hear you say that. It will give him a big head.”


Emma didn’t want all the boys putting the kind of pressure on Suki that they did on dates when she was out with them. That was one reason she and Tim decided to tell people Suki wasn’t allowed to go out with a boy unchaperoned. That didn’t mean, however, that Emma didn’t want Suki to feel the thrill of being wanted by the males in their world.

So the next thing Emma taught her new sister was how to flirt, and tease a man.

Obviously neither wanted her to practice on strangers. That left Tim ... and Bob.

Tim knew what was going on, of course. He reacted, but he did so on a more personal level. When Suki smiled and dimpled at him, he simply took her in his arms and kissed her. Often he ground his boner against her and whispered, “It’s working. You’re so sexy I can hardly stand it.”

That was fine with Emma, but they both wanted to know if a “normal” man would respond.

So Suki started teasing her host father.

She did it in the same way Emma did. That’s natural. That’s what Emma knew how to teach her to do. But neither had any idea how this would affect Bob.

The first few times Suki came to him while he was sitting in his chair, and shyly asked if she could sit on his lap, he didn’t think much about it. When she sat down (sideways) he asked her what her day at school had been like and she told him, arms draped around his neck, not wiggling.

Then the fourth time, she straddled him, like she’d seen Emma do, and like she’d practiced doing with Tim. She hugged him tightly and whispered, “Bob-san? I’m very glad I got to come to this wonderful family.”

Then she ... wiggled.

If Bob had been having a rough time resisting his randy daughter, now it became even worse as he realized something had happened and this girl seemed to want the same thing as his daughter wanted.

His purple-headed serpent awoke, raised its head, and announced it would be most happy to explore any nearby, dark tunnels for him.

“I’m glad too,” he said, softly, wondering if he meant it. She was so cute, so exotic, so sexy! “I think,” he added, completely by accident.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.