Lotus Flower Stew - Cover

Lotus Flower Stew

Copyright© 2018 by Lubrican

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I couldn't help but wonder about some of the foreign exchange students I knew as I grew up. The girls, I mean. I was busy trying to get into their American friends' panties. I always wondered who was trying to get into theirs. So I wrote a little fantasy about that. It's probably a bit over the top. But after all, it was MY fantasy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Oriental Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Seventeen-year-old Emma Livingstone ran into the living room where her father was sitting in his favorite chair, reading the paper. She brushed it aside and plopped on his lap, her knees sliding between his thighs and the sides of the chair. It was a tight fit, but she had done this so many times that the shape of the chair had adapted. She settled the gusset of her panties on his zipper and gave him an energetic kiss on the lips.

“What are we celebrating?” asked Bob Livingstone, hugging his daughter’s soft body to him. She had grown into a stone fox, and it made his parenting duties a lot more difficult. Actually, they had been difficult for a long time. When Bob’s wife, Sandra, had gone off to Africa to help dig wells to provide villagers with clean water, and then disappeared into thin air, his part-time job of raising his daughter and her twin brother became a full-time one. It had been hard for them all.

But this was a different kind of hard. Literally. He felt his penis start to stiffen as Emma wiggled excitedly on his lap.

“We got the letter from the foreign exchange office today!” she squealed. “We get a girl from Japan! Her name is Suki!”

“Well, how about that?” he said. “I was afraid they’d decline us because I’m a single parent.”

“That wouldn’t have been fair, Daddy,” said the girl, wiggling a little more on his lap.

“Sit still, sweetheart,” sighed the man.

“Why? I know you like it,” she said, kissing him again.

“I know that,” he said. “And you obviously know that. But it wouldn’t work out at all if anybody else saw you sitting on my lap like this.”

“That’s not fair either,” complained Emma. “It isn’t our fault mom went missing. Somebody had to become the woman of the house. And it sure couldn’t be you or Tim.”

What she was referring to was the fact that, at the tender age of ten, when her mother disappeared, Emma took it upon herself to do the things she thought moms were supposed to do. She learned how to do the laundry, and cook. She ran the vacuum and yelled at both her father and brother if they were too messy, or didn’t pick up after themselves. At the same time she was thoroughly liberated. For example, as the years passed, she played on a softball team where she was the only girl, competing against the boys and winning her spot at shortstop. She ran cross-country, and smoked more than half of the males on the team. She excelled in math and science classes. But her own vision of what she should do, as the woman of the house, was what she became at home.

And when she hit puberty, and the hormones in her blood brought intense emotions and sexual feelings into her life, her subconscious directed them toward the men in her family.

It evolved slowly, over years. Modesty had never had high value placed on it in their house. Playing naked in the sprinkler, for example. They had done that in the fenced-in back yard until they were “too old” to do that. They made that decision themselves, deciding that only ‘kids’ played in the sprinkler. They were eleven at the time, and it had nothing whatsoever to do with the fact they were naked. Going to and from the shower, was almost always done naked, unless the ambient temperature in the house was uncomfortably cool. They weren’t nudists. They didn’t seek out opportunities to be nude, together. They just didn’t feel any angst about being naked around each other. And since the kids had been doing that all their lives, their normal inquisitiveness had always been resolved. They got to see pretty much anything they were curious about. They weren’t obvious about it. It just happened.

It was when Emma walked into her father’s bedroom to put away his extra sheets one night, and saw him masturbating, that her conscious mind began to take an interest in being more like a wife, and less like a daughter to him.

That didn’t work out well. Emma had seen her brother’s stiffies on more than one occasion, but had never taken any particular interest in that phenomenon. He got them sometimes, and then, usually after he took a shower, his penis was soft again. She never thought about why his erections went away. Now, after seeing another stiff penis, in a clearly sexual role, she was almost eager to enter the adult world where she could direct her attention to such things. Basically, she wanted to become a woman. The problem was she was fourteen at the time, and Daddy wouldn’t even consider what she suggested she be allowed to do ... that is, to help him with his problem.

She had tried to wear him down. Sitting on his lap and wiggling was one of her methods. It hadn’t worked, thus far, but it was still fun. She knew what that hardening mass was, that she ground her crotch against. It meant he liked what she was doing, even if he wouldn’t break down and let her explore it the way she wanted to.

The kisses were also attempts to wear him down. They had morphed from pecks to long, warm-lipped, grown-up kisses. She had had a unique opportunity to learn how to kiss with a man she both loved and trusted. He returned them unless she went too long, or tried to use tongue. Then he made her stop.

She was sure if he’d just let her kiss him the right way, she could get what she wanted, which was to sleep in his bed every night, and act like the wife he deserved to have.

She had even talked to Tim about it. Like many twins they were very close and talked to each other about almost anything. He had never, for example, told her how he got his erections to go away in the shower. Rather than being upset at his sister for her incestuous leanings, he got excited about the idea; so excited, he had offered to let her kiss him, in fact. And she did, just to practice, and to find out if he kissed differently than her daddy did. They ended up doing a lot more things “just to practice” but she wouldn’t let him fuck her. That was Daddy’s job. It would be Daddy who took her virginity. Once that was done, she was quite sure she’d cave to Tim’s advances. Together, they had learned how to make out in the comfort of their own room. They didn’t have to squeeze into a back seat, or worry about someone coming along and discovering them. They could take their time and explore as much as they wanted to. And, in Emma’s opinion, her brother was good at it. His tongue in her pussy brought her the most delicious orgasms. And she returned the favor, learning to love the feel of his spurting prick in her mouth.

It all worked out well for the kids, who had an outlet for the normal sexual frustrations of youth that most of their friends did not.

But it wasn’t so hot for Bob. He masturbated daily these days. His daughter was cute as cute could be, and ran around in very little at home. She seemed most comfortable in just a T shirt and panties. She liked tank tops, the kind that showed a bra through the arm holes ... assuming she was wearing one, which was fairly rare. She also bought the most revealing bikinis, and wore them as if they were clothing.

And Bob knew his kids were close, though not as close as they actually were. He chalked that up to the twin factor. He had noticed the casual attitude Tim had toward slapping his sister on the ass as she walked by (and then ducking and running, of course). She always chased him and yelled, but she never actually sounded angry. Brother and sister sat close together on the couch while they watched TV or a movie. If it was her father she watched with, she sat close to him too, unless she sat on his lap. And if she did that she always wiggled until he had to push her off to go to his room to lock the door and beat off. If he didn’t lock the door, he knew she’d come in on some pretext. She’d done that in the past.

Part of his problem was that, as he stroked his meat, he was avidly aware that his sexy daughter knew what he was doing ... and probably why he was doing it. Thinking about that was why it rarely took him more than a few minutes to bust a nut.

It was interesting, and a little frustrating. It almost drove him to re-enter the dating game. The requisite seven years had not passed, however, and his wife was technically considered still alive, even though no shred of evidence existed to support that. The authorities who investigated warned him that she might have been abducted into the white slavery trade, and might eventually get free. The fact was, he was still married, according to the law, and would be for something like another year. He didn’t want to think about having her declared dead, though, so he threw himself into his work in designing high-end cabinetry for the company that made it. His projects were all custom designs, based on existing or projected room dimensions, and everything was precut at the shop. That meant everything had to fit perfectly with only very minor adjustments on the work site. He was supplied with laser scans, recorded at the site, and he had to fit his designs into the space with incredibly small tolerances. It took concentration to make sure everything was perfect when he turned in an approved plan.

Besides, whenever he thought about trying to find a girlfriend, or even just go on dates, the image of an ancient map came to his mind, with the notation “Here Be Dragons” on it. That notation was put on unexplored portions of the sea, usually, but it was an apt description of what he expected to happen if he tried to start dating again.

He worked hard to convince himself that Emma was merely curious about men, and felt comfortable exploring with a man she could trust. It was a phase. She’d get over it. He didn’t believe for a minute she was actually determined to master - with him - everything there was to know about sex. Or that she dreamed of his prick as being the first to penetrate her tender vagina. And he wouldn’t have believed that his son’s prick was the first to slip between her ruby lips, or that her cheeks had caved in as she sucked lovingly on his knob as he groaned and spurted his teen cum down her throat.

Bob was sure his daughter was as innocent as a lamb and pure as the driven snow.

The fact is, that it is very important to understand that Bob was a decent man. His kids had strayed off the track into one of those areas where “dragons were” but he was unaware of that. It isn’t fair to think he was a pervert right off the bat. It wasn’t that way at all.

Nor did his children form any specific intent to become involved with each other in ways that were decidedly taboo. It just sort of happened. Emma had boyfriends, but they were just for fun. She didn’t let them fool around too much because that could get you both in trouble, and a reputation as well. That’s one reason she was drawn to Tim to practice with. He was safe, at least in her mind. As for Tim, he was a male of the species and eager to get whatever he could from any girl. In one sense he saw his sister as “safe” too, because she wasn’t going to break up with him if he pushed things. To be fair to him, he did love her, which is why he didn’t push all that hard. He didn’t get frustrated on dates if a girl didn’t want to do anything. He could always go home and Emma would take care of him.

And, to be honest, had Bob known about his children’s activities or the seriousness of his daughter’s sexual proclivities towards him, or had any shred of indication as to how those desires might affect his future, he would not have offered to bring a foreign exchange student into their home.

Especially a female one.

Let’s get that part straight right away. Bob Livingstone wasn’t a bad guy. He wasn’t a sex fiend. True, the edges of his control were a bit frayed by the fact that he hadn’t had a woman in years, but it wasn’t his intention for his home to become a den of debauchery.

It did, though, and that’s what this story is all about. There were two things that caused this particular derailment. One was that Bob didn’t know his kids were fooling around. The other will be discussed shortly.

Just remember ... Bob didn’t plan for any of what eventually happened.


The other thing that went wrong was that Suki Nakioto was the wrong choice to send to the Livingstone home as a foreign exchange student. Of course the administrators involved didn’t know that, either on the Japanese or American sides. The screening they did just didn’t go that deep. The cultural differences between Suki’s home and those of the Livingstone family were primarily to blame for what eventually happened. That, and hormones. But cultural differences was the whole point of the foreign exchange program. The idea was to expose young people to a different culture, the belief being that, despite cultural differences, they would discover that, down deep, people are the same everywhere.

The irony of the situation is that administrators of such programs tend to ignore one of the things that makes people the same everywhere, that all of us have in common - the sexual drive. Perhaps ignore is being used in the wrong context in this situation. It isn’t that the administrators ignore the fact that their charges might have sexual feelings. It’s that the administrators believe the ‘just say no’ policy will be adopted by the students. They expect the students to ignore their sexual drive.

But, all things considered, the basic premise is sound. All people experience the joys and sorrows of life, and express those joys and sorrows in similar manners. We have more in common than what separates us.

What the screeners couldn’t know was that Suki Nakioto’s cultural background was so different from Emma Livingstone’s, that it might set the Japanese girl up for failure. In her home, Hiroto Nakioto was the undisputed lord and master of the house, and his wife never argued with him about any decision he made. Suki’s mother was the model of submission and, completely unconsciously, she taught her daughter that submission to a man was both normal and her destiny. Had it not been for the foreign exchange program, Suki would probably never have met a foreigner. Her father would have arranged a marriage for her that would be beneficial to his business, and that would have been that. Whether her husband allowed her to experience the big, wide world or not would have been of no consequence to Hiroto.

The only reason, in fact, that Hiroto allowed his daughter to be enrolled in the program was because he anticipated using her presence in America to give him a foothold to network there. He wanted to expand his business interests overseas, and he saw Suki as his ticket to get access to all those American dollars. Using a female to get what you wanted seemed completely normal to Hiroto. The problem was, he never thought about how the female might feel about it. He didn’t discuss something so ridiculous as “feelings” with his wife. He had no idea how she felt about her life and it wasn’t important (to Hiroto) in any case. She never complained. The secretaries he lorded it over at work never complained. And the occasional prostitute he employed, of course, never complained.

Basically, Suki was an accident waiting to happen, should she be exposed to the wrong American male(s), because the last thing her mother whispered in her ear before she boarded the plane was, “Be a dutiful daughter, my lotus flower. Remember, you must be sure to do anything you are told to do. Never argue or shame me by refusing to do what is expected of you.”

Had she been dropped into any of a thousand homes with only women in them, or at least a home where the father had a better grip on his own urges, it would have worked out splendidly.

But that’s not where Suki Nakioto ended up.


Suki was the quintessential Japanese school girl in many ways. She was slim, pasty-skinned, with doe eyes and long, thick, black hair. Even in the most conservative Japanese families, the austere diet of rice and fish common before World War II had given way to richer foods. The effect on young Japanese women was the same as that on American ones. They grew taller, with more rounded figures. Suki was no exception, and, at seventeen she had developed a lush form that was the twin of Emma’s well-fed feminine curves.

Like many train wrecks, there were indicators of a problem long before the derailment actually happened. When they picked her up at the airport, Tim was smitten immediately. Even Bob realized that his life had just gotten much more complicated. Emma adopted the girl as her sister instantly, hugging her and chattering as though they’d been friends for years. Suki’s command of English was quite good, in a technical sort of way. She had the grammar down pat, as well as sentence structure. It was idioms she had trouble with, and she felt her vocabulary was insufficient, but she assumed that would improve.

Still, Suki was overwhelmed. That was natural. Her reaction is easily understood. She had just gotten off a plane in a foreign country, where she knew not a single person. Almost no one looked or spoke like her. All she had in the world was what was in her suitcases. When Emma’s arms wrapped around her, and she was welcomed so effusively, it provided an outlet for her tension. And that outlet was like a crack in a dam that was holding back unimaginable pressure.

She burst into tears of happiness and relief.

It is difficult for westerners to understand how different things are in a society that prides itself on its reticence. Suki had never cried in public. At least not since she was a baby. She had been forced to bottle up almost all emotion for her entire life. But that didn’t mean she never experienced the pressures that emotions often bring. And the catharsis of bursting into tears in the arms of a complete stranger was a completely new and extremely powerful experience for the young woman.

She clung to Emma as a shipwrecked survivor clings to anything that floats.

Emma, of course, was solicitous in the extreme, stroking her new sister’s back and trying to reassure her that everything would be alright. And the poor girl’s apparent distress affected more than just Emma. Soon both girls were wrapped in Bob’s arms as he added his assurances that Suki was safe, and tried to discern what was wrong. Eventually, as curious, but distant people streamed past them, Suki got control of herself. Her face was red. She was horribly embarrassed. She felt like she had dishonored her family. At the same time she was amazed that no one was censuring her for her outburst. They were allowing her to do this as if it were completely normal!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.