Confronting the Maid - Cover

Confronting the Maid

by Freddie Clegg

Copyright© 2018 by Freddie Clegg

BDSM Story: A mistress talks to her slave as she supervises his preparation for an evening's duties as her feminised maid. We only get to hear her side of things but, after all, that's probably all that matters. He's not very happy about things (as soon becomes clear) but his Mistress isn't very interested in taking much notice.

Tags: Ma/Fa   Slavery   CrossDressing   Fiction   FemaleDom   Humiliation  

“Are you ready? No, don’t say anything, I’ll come and check. Goodness, you’ve hardly started. At least you’ve managed to put the corset and stockings on. Heaven knows why it’s taking you so long. What’s that? Yes, I know it’s embarassing but that’s the point, isn’t it? Let me look ... Why haven’t you put the padding in the bra cups? Yes, you do have to, otherwise the dress won’t fit, will it? No, of course it won’t.

“Right, at least you’ve understood that. That’s better. Hardly convincing but good enough for what I want. Yes, of course the corset is tight. That’s the idea. No, you can’t loosen it off. Now the panties. Yes, over your cock-cage, of course. I shouldn’t have to explain - the cage is so you can’t fiddle with that silly little thing, the panties are because that’s what a sissy boy that can’t get a proper erection wears.

“Yes, I know you can’t get an erection because of the cage. Look at me. Do I look for a moment like I give a flying fuck what you think? No. I didn’t think I did. Do get on with it. I really don’t want to have to spend a lot of time supervising you dressing when there is so much else to do. There’s your uniform over there. Yes, that black dress with the white collar and the short sleeves. On the hanger.

“What’s that look for? Not what you expected? Well, I’m sorry, being my maid is going to be hard work. You won’t have time to mince around looking feminine in something frilly. Just put it on. No, for heaven’s sake, don’t be stupid. The zip goes at the back. That’s better. There, it’s a reasonable fit. I’m a good judge aren’t I? Now the apron. Yes you do. Don’t even think about arguing. Do you want me to get the ball gag again? And the paddle? No? I didn’t think you would. So, put it on. It’s part of the uniform, isn’t it?

“That’s better. Now the wig. Oh, hadn’t you seen it? It’s over there. Or did you think that was mine? Silly boy! Put the cap on too. Make sure it’s straight. Good. Well, you’re starting to look the part at least. I think shoulder length hair and bangs suits you. Did you bring some shoes like I asked? Oh heavens, those are quite wrong. You won’t want to be teetering around on those heels! You’ll ruin the carpet and you’ll spend more time worrying about standing up than cleaning. There, use those ones over there. A two inch heel is quite high enough. They’re a bit small? Well that will remind you to bring something more appropriate next time.

“All right. That was far too much effort. Still you look presentable, I suppose. Let’s see you curtsy. No, do not defy me! This may be your fantasy but we are going to do it my way. That’s better. Quite respectfully done. Just as you should for your betters. I suppose that’s good enough considering you haven’t started your training yet. No don’t look like that. You are going to be taught how to do things properly. We don’t want a repeat of last week’s mistakes do we? No, or the consequences, either, I suspect. No? I thought not. You’re probably still sore, aren’t you? Yes, I thought you might be.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.