Alien Debauchery
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Serori has been exposed to a whole new world, one that she knew existed but never thought she would be a part of, partially because it isn't allowed. This whole new world within the human world is attractive and soon becomes consuming. Are aliens really any different than us?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Indeed, it had become a long night. Serori managed to get back before Jo did from the movies. Of course she didn’t tell the best friend what she had done or that she had even left. After dinner the two did their usual of watching a little porn and getting themselves off. Normally that is what it took for them to go to sleep, but for Serori it just wasn’t enough.

Now she lies in her bed, listening to the sound of her best friend’s light breathing and starring up at the empty ceiling. Her pussy aches with the need to be used, punished ... fucked. The glory holes have become her addiction, the men’s cum a drug. She licks her lips, thinking about the last few cocks she had sucked. She thinks about how she shouldn’t have been so greedy and just taken one of them in her. She thinks about her imagining her best friend watching her, being in her.

Finally Serori can’t take anymore. She throws the covers off of her. She needs to get out. She needs to go back. She needs cock! In her mind’s eye she sees the sign saying the store was open twenty-four hours a day. Why wait to sneak out? Why try to make an excuse? I can just go now. There is nothing stopping her, no one stopping her. They only thing getting in her way is herself. No more excuses!

As quickly and as quietly as she can, the young alien woman changes her clothes and slips out of the house. She’ll be back by morning before anyone wakes. She’ll act like she was never gone. Unlike a drug, it isn’t affecting my life. I have needs just like anyone else!


“You’re back sooner than usual,” Bear says the moment he sees Serori.

“And you’re still here,” he replies shortly. If not for her being so horny she’d have said something entirely different.

Fortunately the fat man can see her anguish. “That bad, eh?”

The young alien nods her head and bites her bottom lip. “I didn’t get what I wanted earlier,” she mumbles in frustration.

Bear laughs though he doesn’t mean it in a negative way. “Take the first room,” he says. “I’ll have you taken care of in no time.”

She nods again, releasing the hold on her lip. As she proceeds toward the first room, she starts to wonder why that one. It had been locked each time she came, so why is it not now? What makes it so special? She grabs the knob and twists.

Nothing.

There is nothing special about the room. There are some differences but nothing too drastic about it. There is a screen on the side instead of at the end. There is a bench along the opposite wall from the screen and no chair. Then she notices it. There are no holes!

“Well, Bear did say he was going to take care of me,” she mumbles to herself as she walks over to the bench. She drops her purse onto it and that’s when the image of the large man, naked pops in her mind. I hope it’s not him! Nah, he’s not that type of guy. She shrugs, figuring that even if it is him it doesn’t matter. A cock is a cock, no matter who it’s on.

She steps over to the screen and inserts a few coins. She may as well watch something while she waits. Immediately the screen turns on, showing a sexy young and very big breasted girl on her knees between two well hung men. They are rubbing their cocks all over her face. The image takes Serori back to that little gloryhole threesome she had not long ago.

That was an adventure!

She turns and sits on the bench, stretching her legs out as she leans back against the wall. Her legs are spread slightly and she can feel the cool air waft under her short skirt tickling her warm flesh. Her panties are so damp that she doesn’t know why she even bothered putting any on. Her nipples are tightening, growing in length and firmness as she watched the girl on the screen. She can feel the strain against the metal of her piercings.

Almost unconsciously, Serori reaches up and runs her fingertips over her full breasts as she continues to watch the video. Closing her eyes briefly, she moans and squeezes her breasts roughly. She slides her hand over her top and lets her fingers locate her swollen nipple. She grips the metal piercing through the fabric and pulls, feeling it swell even more with excitement.

Serori shifts slightly on the bench, turning and wedging herself into the corner. Her leg lifts up and she plants her heel beside her. Her skirt slides up her thighs, exposing her simple white cotton panties. She licks her lips. Her eyes roll back into her head as she drags her fingers over her saturated panties, feeling her hungry cunt beneath. When she opens her eyes, she sees a man standing in the doorway.

He is handsome for a human and well dressed, businessman looking. He’s not too young or too old by human standards and he stands there looking at her without shame. His hand is lewdly rubbing a thick bulge through his pants.

“You certainly are naughty for a Dinn,” he whispers hoarsely.

His words and his tone hit Serori and she can feel her pussy tighten in response. She looks directly at him and moans. “I most certainly am.” Because there isn’t a wall separating them, she feels more vulnerable. She likes it. “Do you like young Dinn girls?”

“From what I see I do,” he replies as he continues to grope at his growing cock through his pants. “I’ve always had a curiosity.”

The young alien’s eyes are locked on the man’s hand. She watches as he grips and massages what seems to be a very formidable cock. The thought of how big it must be sends a spasm to her drooling cunt.

“I was told how much you like human cock,” he sneers down at her. “Do you want to see how big and thick mine is?”

Serori is nodding as she stares at his bulge, at his hand. “Oh yes,” she hisses. “I want to see it all.”

The man smiles. The alien girl watches, enraptured at the sight of him pulling his zipper down. Her eyes never blink as he reaches in and with a little bit of a struggle, hauls it out. She breathes heavily as she watches it being unveiled. Her fingers slide up and down over the agitated folds of her pussy.

Immediately, she can see how big it is. It is thick, so fucking thick—thicker than any man she has sucked off thus far. Even in the man’s large, masculine hand it looks enormous. His hand starts to slide up and then down the big, veiny shaft. Then he takes his hand away and lets it stand up to sway slightly, yet powerfully as it swings up out of his pants.

“You’re not going to get much bigger than this,” he says arrogantly.

Serori just gulps, sucking in a large amount of air. The man adjusts his pants and reaches in further, pulls his balls from his suit. With one hand, he reaches down and cups them, caressing them as his towering cock seems to stretch even further up mere inches from her. The man slides his hand up off of his balls and wraps his fingers around the base and squeezes. The head of his massive shaft swells obscenely and it leaves the young alien starring in awe.

The man himself swells with pride at seeing Serori in such awe, ready to worship his cock. He takes a small step forward, releasing his erection to let it bob over the young alien’s face. She stares up at it, wanting it but somewhat afraid to touch it. She doesn’t know if she wants it in her mouth or pussy first. Too bad I can’t have both! Then the man is grabbing her breasts, squeezing them roughly.

He answers her unspoken words. “Go ahead, feel it. Stroke it. Taste it. Feel it.”

And she does. Serori reaches up and lightly explores it with her fingers. He nudges closer, now completely in the booth with her, his mighty member directly over her face, his balls hovering inches from her nose. She has all but forgotten about him standing in the doorway where anyone passing by could see them. The smell of him seems to spur her on along with that knowledge. As her fingers encircle the thick member, she realizes just how big it is. Her fingers do not come close to meeting. She can even feel it throbbing, like it’s alive.

“Stroke me,” the man commands. “Show me what the Dinn can do.”

The alien girl responds by pumping her fist up and down the length. At first she doesn’t notice the other man standing just outside the hall, cock in hand. But the moment he steps into the room with them, she moans. Her fist continues to slide up and down the big cock. This new man isn’t as attractive as the one in her hand, but he’s not bad looking either. He isn’t as big either, but he is thick with a really thick cockhead that is drooling out a stream of precum.

“Fuck,” he growls. “Stroke the big ass dick.” His hand slides over his cock repeatedly as he says that.

The man in the suit smirks at the new man. His cock is being worshipped and he loves it. The new man sits down on the bench next to Serori, lifting her leg off the bench to make room before pulling it back onto his lap. She looks at him, her mouth open as she moans. He massages her thigh and then down to her calf. He massages it in his strong hand and then begins to rub his rigid member over her pale blue skin, leaving a trail of precum behind. The sensation sends a wave of lust over her.

The man in the suit continues to grope and squeeze her breasts, while the new guy wants more. He reaches over and pulls her top down off Serori’s shoulders abruptly. Her large, pierced breasts spring free. Her nipples are a dark blue and thick and just waiting for someone to reach out and touch them.

Serori gasps out loud. Her body jerks as the men attack her bare breasts. Both of them grab at her roughly, pulling at the piercing or pinching at the sensitive nubs. Yet her fist continues to move up and down the giant erection with a determined rhythm. But this isn’t it for the young alien, not yet.

Two more men are suddenly in the doorway, watching the show. One looks like he works outside with heavy equipment. He is older but well-built. His cock is already freed from his dirty pants and it looks angry and powerfully hard. He strokes it slowly, enjoying the hot scene before him.

Number Two looks like the average guy, and from the wedding ring on his finger, he is someone else’s. It only makes it hotter. He strokes a smaller, yet still, impressive cock more urgently. His eyes are glued to Serori’s simple white panties.

Mr. Precum continues to rub her foot all over his fat cock as he leans down and greedily sucks and licks all over her breast, saturating it with his saliva. The married guy falls to his knees in front of the bench and inhales sharply. His hands press against her inner thighs, forcing them wider. He can easily smell her excitement. Number Two steps in next to the man in the suit and grabs the hand fisting the man and moves it to his meaty shaft.

Serori’s fingers grip it hungrily, sizing it up with her thin fingers as her blue tongue snakes up and over the man in the suit’s rigid member. She pumps Number Two’s thick erection fast and hard. The married man begins to run his fingers over the girl’s hand that is rubbing her crotch. Then without warning, he pulls her hand away and rubs his fingers against the damp fabric.

The young alien’s tongue slathers saliva all over the man in the suit’s monstrous cock as she fists Number Two. She completely ignores the married man’s actions, instead focusing on the pleasure she is receives as a whole. She feels euphoric. Her whole body tingles. It is surreal.

Then Number Two breaks her thoughts as he pulls her hand from his erection. “Lick my dick,” he orders. “Lick it you fucking Dinn slut.”

The man in the suit grips his own shaft, stroking it as he watches Serori move her face to the other’s angry member. She flicks at the tip. A string of saliva hangs from her tongue as she swirls it over it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.