Alien Debauchery - Cover

Alien Debauchery

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Serori has been exposed to a whole new world, one that she knew existed but never thought she would be a part of, partially because it isn't allowed. This whole new world within the human world is attractive and soon becomes consuming. Are aliens really any different than us?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Serori stands across the street from the store and is incredibly nervous. She didn’t expect to be when she left home this morning. Instead of going to school, she told Jo she had official Dinn business to take care of at the consulate. It’s not something that is uncommon for Dinn exchange students and is even an acceptable excuse at school. In fact, it is the only reason a Dinn student misses school.

Serori doesn’t know if her nervousness stems from going back to the store, the place she felt her girt human cock, or from disobeying Dinn rules and skipping school. Whatever the reason for it, she doesn’t dwell on it for too long. She takes a deep, calming breath and walks across the street. The parking lot in considerably packed with cars than when she and Jo first went there. That just means there are more potential cocks for the glory holes.

The alien exchange student takes one more calming breath as she approaches the door. She pushes it open and walks inside. The door closes with a creaking sound which makes half the store look in her direction. All she sees are human men and most of them just stare at her. It’s either because she is a female visiting or because she’s Dinn. Serori believes it to be the latter, which is fine because once they know her true destination, she is sure they’ll be lining up. Better not show my hand just yet. She shrugs off the stares and pretends to be genuinely interested in what the store sells.

She sees a lot of movies with plenty of human women on the covers that look as aroused as she is at the moment. Some even have cum of their face and chest and kind of remind her of her first time in the small room. A little further she sees handcuff, collars, chains, ropes and the cutest outfits that even she isn’t sure she’d even wear.

Then she comes to her favorite section and there is no pretending to be interested. Serori is very interesting in the sights of the vibrators and dildos the store has to offer. Before, with Jo, they had casually walked through not taking too much time in looking. But now the alien girl has all the time in the world to look and she is impressed by all the different shapes and sizes. She also imagines how each and every one of them would feel inside her pussy.

Then she starts to think about the possibility of trying them like she would clothes. In a store that offers a special room with holes for anonymous cocks then why not? Serori almost forgets that she is here for a reason, and it’s not to be mesmerized by the plethora of fake cocks. She doesn’t really have all the time in the world to just stand there and admire the many toys, so she forces herself to get a move on.

She slips through the portal separating the main store from the special area. Quickly, she finds Bear. He is sitting behind a small counter, reading a magazine. Serori can’t tell what magazine it is but she has a pretty good guess it’s one of the ones the store sells. He looks up from it the moment she walks in. He has a grin on his face as the young alien walks up to him.

“Back so soon?” he asks. “Where’s your friend?”

Serori smiles warmly. She likes the guy. It’s not his physical appearance, which regretfully she has come to like the sight of men that generally turn on human women. But she does like his playful attitude and overall delightfulness that he presents. This is a man that likes his job, and people.

“She didn’t want to come,” the alien quickly replies.

Truth is, Serori doesn’t know whether Jo would have gone or not. Regardless, she wanted to go and if Jo didn’t than that probably would have kept her from going.

“That’s too bad,” the thick man says. “It’s not really for everyone. But hey, you’re back, so I assume you enjoyed yourself.”

“Oh, I definitely did,” Serori replies eagerly. The words just shoot out of her mouth without a second thought. She quickly covers her mouth and blushes.

To see a Dinn blush is truly a remarkable thing, as well as a rare sight. The sight makes Bear smile even though it isn’t the first time the man has seen it happen.

“I can tell,” he says in a whisper, as if there are others hovering close by and it’s a secret he doesn’t want to share. “And it’s a good thing. You shouldn’t have to hide or suppress your eagerness for sex.”

His words make her blush harder. “I think the rest of the Dinn would look down on me for it.”

Bear waves a hand through the air. “I’ve seen Dinn come and go through the years. But I can understand you being an exchange student and all. “Just wait until you’re done with the program. I can see you’ll want to stay on Earth then.”

“Is that possible?” she asks, curious to know more.

“It is,” the man confirms. “But you’re not here for the inner workings of government. You’re here for some excitement, yes?”

She nods vigorously.

“The room you used is available,” he says, still smiling. “Go on. I’ll make sure you have a good time.”

For the second time, Serori steps into the small room. Her eyes drift to the screen at the end of the room. They stay there briefly as if reminiscing about her first time there. Then she averts her attention away to the holes along the walls. The thought of human cock slipping through those holes, all for her, gives her goosebumps.

She walks past the small seat in the middle of the room and digs out a coin from her pocket. She pops it into the slot beneath the screen and takes a seat. After a few moments of watching the girl on the screen giving a very slopping blow job, Serori begins to feel hot. Of all the times her and Jo have played and gotten well past arousal, she knows the feeling very well. Soon she is taking off her panties, dropping them to the floor at the base of the chair. Her fingers are just about to go to her pussy when the screen cuts off.

“Damn money grubbers,” she mumbles.

But before she can out another coin she sees movement from behind one of the holes. Then suddenly, a big cock, not fully erect, appears through the hole. The alien girl finds herself speechless because of the size. Immediately she wonders if it is even real or one of the massive dildos the shop sells. She slides off the chair and gently touches it underneath. Her hand marvels at the feel as she starts to stroke it. As she does, she feels it pulse slightly. It feels real, it feels warm and it smells like a real cock—at least it smells like the one she had in her hand not that long ago.

She smiles. She has a real cock ready to be devoured and it’s huge! So, Serori pushes her head forward and starts licking the tip of this big cock with her blue tongue. With her hand at the base of the shaft, she feels it becoming bigger and thicker. She pushes her head a little bit more forward and starts to take the cock inside her mouth. With the head inside her mouth, she starts to suck, moving up and down on the beautiful appendage. With it still growing, Serori soon pushes herself away so that she can see the entire cock in her hands.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.