Alien Debauchery - Cover

Alien Debauchery

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Fantasy Sex Story: Prologue - Serori has been exposed to a whole new world, one that she knew existed but never thought she would be a part of, partially because it isn't allowed. This whole new world within the human world is attractive and soon becomes consuming. Are aliens really any different than us?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Serori is a transfer student, but not in the normal sense. Usually transfer student implies that the student has come from a different country, but not for Serori. She is from another planet in another solar system and one of the few selected over the last few decades since the pact with the Dinn was created. Much like how the foreign exchange program works, the Dinn send a student to Earth to learn and study. Earth in return sends a student to one of the many Dinn worlds where they do the same.

Serori has been on Earth for just over a year now. Like all Dinn, she has spent the majority of her life on her home world, but after living among humans she feels more of an affinity to them that her own race. Over the past year she adopted many mannerisms and habits of humans, all with the aid of her best friend, Jo.

Jo has taken her everywhere to do everything, at least all the things a seventeen year old can do or go to. She has introduced Serori to the latest fashion and food and with the exception of the alien girl’s blue skin, pointed ears and tentacle-like hair, she could pass for human.

“You know,” Jo says, taking a sip from the straw in the Styrofoam cup, “I think I’m going to take you someplace we have never been together.”

“Is it anywhere other than this crowded place?” Serori asks as she scans the crowd. The food court is packed like it usually is, but their whole mall shopping experience has been bad. The mall is unusually packed today. “I could use a break from this crowd.”

“Where we’re going, I’d be surprised if it was crowded,” Serori says, setting her cup down. She scoops up the alien girl’s hand and yanks. “Come on.”

The two girls maneuver through the people, zigzagging until they get outside. Luckily their car isn’t too far. They had gotten to the mall fairly earlier and were lucky to get a good parking space. They hope in and Jo cranks up the car.

After a few minutes Serori begins to curious as to where they are headed. “Where are we going? She asks. “This isn’t one of your usual surprises is it?”

Jo’s usual surprises end up fun but generally leave Serori embarrassed in some way. It is never because she is an alien, but because that’s what sister’s do. Even though they have only known each other for a year, the two have become fast friends and near family—at least enough to consider each other sisters.

“Not one of my usual surprises,” Jo reassures her. “In fact, we’re here.”

Serori looks out the windshield as the massive building. The parking lot has a few cars in it, but not enough to suggest the place is packed with people.

“What is this place?” Serori asks.

“It’s a place that sells sex toys and movies and all those things,” Jo replies.

“So what you humans call a sex store,” Serori comments.

“Exactly,” Jo confirms. “You’ll like it.”

One of the things Jo had introduced early on after the alien girl arrived was the world of sexual debauchery. The Dinn only use sex for a means of procreation. Some of their race only has sex once or twice in a whole lifetime. Their policy is to create the next generation and be done with it. But like many of the Dinn that come to Earth, Serori has taken a liking to sexual pleasure. The girls have spent a many nights watching porn films and masturbating. Jo even convinced the alien girl to pierce her nipples even though modifying the body is totally against Dinn customs.

Even though it is Jo’s idea to bring her here, she is a little hesitant to go in. She has never been in a store like this. All the toys they have were purchased by Jo’s mother.

“Well, are we going in or not?” Serori asks. She is a little hesitant too, but her curiosity is a little stronger.

“Yeah,” Jo says, smiling. “Let’s go.”

They exit the car and hand in hand they go inside the large building. Once they step inside and see all the sex items, their hesitation disappears. They walk around and see things that neither believed existed, and they have watched a lot of porn movies. They giggle at the many toys ranging from huge vibrator to monster-sized dildos.

Jo picks up a double-headed dildo and waves it through the air, saying, “En garde!”

“You better be careful not to poke an eye out with that thing,” Serori warns.

“I’m going to poke you with it,” Jo says jokingly.

The alien girl grins. “Just put it up before you hurt yourself, or me.”

They both get a laugh out of that, but eventually after waving it around a few more times, Jo puts it back on the shelf. They work their way around to the back where they happen upon a door that reads, ‘Must be 16 to enter’.

“I thought there wasn’t an age restriction for this stuff,” Serori says, looking puzzled.

“There was some kind of age restriction thing a few centuries ago,” Jo says, “but I can’t remember what it was or why.”

This of course only sparks the girl’s curiosity even more. “Well, we’re old enough, or at least you are,” Serori remarks.

“I’m sure you are too,” Jo says, once again grabbing her friend’s hand and pulling her along.

They walk into a small room and immediately find a guy working on a computer. He is very unattractive and balding. He is short with a pretty good-sized belly. But what he lacks in physical appearance he makes up with kindness.

“What can I do for you ladies today?” he asks with a friendly smile.

“We were curious about the sign,” Jo says.

“I made it myself,” he says, smiling mischievously. “Do you like it?”

“I guess so,” Jo says, biting her lip. “But we’re still curious.”

“As am I?” the man says.

“What do you mean?” the girl asks, finding the man funny.

“Well, a human girl I’d expect in here, but a Dinn not so much,” the man explains. “I mean, it’s great to see a member of the Dinn, especially a female, but it isn’t too common.”

“You mean others of my race come in here?” the alien girl questions, clearly surprised to hear that she isn’t the only one interested in sex as much as she is.

The man laughs. “It’s not too common, but yes I have seen my fair share.”

“I didn’t think that happened,” Serori says.

“I told you that you weren’t the only one,” her fried says, embracing her in a side hug.

The fat man laughs. “Not by a long shot. “I’m Bear, by the way, for obvious reasons.” He looks down at his jutting belly and laughs.

The girls laugh with him and Jo offers her hand. “I’m Jo and this is Serori.”

Bear takes both their hands, shaking them lightly. “It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Now if you’re still curious about what the sign means, I think it best to find out on your own, builds the excitement.”

“Okay,” Jo says happily. “We’ll do that.” She takes her friend’s hand and they say their goodbyes and she leads the way down the hall that contains several doors.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.