Possession Is Nine/tenths
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 13 - What does it mean to possess something? Does it truly belong to the person holding it? Are people even in control of their selves, their emotions? Just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, possession is nine|tenths.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Beth is just slipping on a midnight sky chemise with a T-back style draped fringe when the doorbell rings. She smiles in the full length mirror. He’s here! After their encounter earlier in the day, Beth has been looking forward to meeting back up with Daniel. At first she was looking for a way to get back at Rebecca by seducing her husband, but after giving him the blowjob, she began to want more.

So when he called she was more than happy to set something up with him. She is certain his wife wouldn’t miss him, having to be busy with Fred and all. Besides, she may as well get the affair started to add insult to injury when Rebecca finally does find out.

Quickly, she shuts off the bathroom light and hurries to the door. Normally she would just take her leisurely time in answering, but after their meeting and the good fucking Fred gave her, she is feeling lascivious tonight. And tonight, she plans to give Daniel something more than he can handle. If one is going to have an affair with a married man, she may as well make it worth both their time.

Her hand lands on the door handle and she takes a deep, calming breath. She hasn’t felt nervous like this in a while. Usually with her good looks she doesn’t have to work hard to get men to drool all over her. Maybe it’s all my time with Fred. She let’s all her thought flush from her head and turns the knob. Her excitement drops as she stares into the face of a beautiful blonde woman instead of Daniel’s.

“Hi!” the woman says. “My name is Summer.”

Fuck. She’s gorgeous! She smiles, she can’t help but smile. “Can I help you with something?” she asks. “I’m actually expecting someone.”

“Daniel, correct?” Summer inquires.

“Yeah ... how...” she stammers.

“He sent me to meet with you,” Summer explains. “His wife came home earlier than expected, and well, the rest is history.”

“I’m not a lesbian,” she replies faster than she intended. Her hand goes to the mouth, covering it. “Fuck. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean anything bad by that.”

“It is quite alright,” Summer says. “May I come in?”

Before the young woman can even give an answer, Summer is pushing her way inside. “You have a lovely place.”

Who is this woman?

“May I have a seat?” the woman asks, and once again she does so before Beth can answer.

“Yeah, go ahead,” she says, trying to balance out the sarcasm in her voice. “Something to drink?”

“No thanks,” Summer says. “But you can sit down by me.” She pats the empty cushion next to her. “Come on,” she says when she sees Beth’s reluctance. “I do not bite.”

Beth bites her lip. She isn’t into women—at least she doesn’t think she is. Sure, she finds members of the same sex attractive. But to sleep with them is something totally different. Isn’t it? She shrugs. What can it hurt? If something happens, it happens. Right?

She sits down next to Summer and the woman looks at her, probing her. A few strands of her dark blonde hair sexily fall across her face and the dress she is wearing is displaying almost as much of her long toned legs as it is her impressive cleavage.

But it is Summer’s eyes that get to Beth more than anything. They are smoldering.

There isn’t the slightest doubt in Beth’s mind that the woman knows what she is doing. The biggest question is why Daniel even sent her. Was it an apology for not being able to come over? Did he intend of bringing her anyway for a ménage à trois?

Whatever the case, it doesn’t really matter now. Staring back at the woman, Beth finds herself drawn to her—from the way Summer flicks the hair back from her face to the way she runs her tongue across her full lips to the way she glides the tip of her finger across her fabulous cleavage.

Damn, she is one sexy...

Her attention is brought back to reality. The whole time she has been entranced by this mystery woman, Summer has had her hand inside Beth’s panties. Not only is she surprised that this was happening, but she is shocked to find that she likes it. Her face turns a deep crimson and she quickly springs from the sofa.

“I ... um ... I need to go to the bathroom,” she stumbles for words. “Um ... excuse me.”

Summer simply looks at the young woman and smiles. Beth turns and practically runs for the bathroom. Once inside, she slams the door shut. What the fuck was that? She hopes that escaping there will allow her to calm down some. But all it does is allow the four walls to close in on her—or at least feel that way.

Alone in the bathroom, she slips over to the sink and places her palms face down on the cool rim. Her heart is pounding. She stares in the mirror, seeing the excitement, the curiosity, the want in her eyes staring right back at her. Beth’s mind begins to drift. Oh the things Summer would be able to show her, things she has only seen in porn films. Maybe she even has a strap-on toy! How much fun that could be? I’m not a lesbian, but why does it turn me on so much? Her body trembles. Am I cumming, without even touching myself? No, that’s impossible.

She dabs water on her face, starting to pull herself together, when Summer enters the bathroom. Beth sees her in the mirror as she glances up. She feels a sudden shudder of arousal run through her and she didn’t expect it.

Summer stands with her back to the door, arms folded across her breasts, just staring at the young woman. After a full minute, she finally breaks the silence. “I love the pose. Is it for me?”

Beth realizes that she is still half bent forward. A bead of sweat breaks out on her forehead and she stands up and turns toward the seductress. Those eyes burn into her again. Neither of them speaks for a moment. Beth’s hands rest on the sink behind her, holding her up. She feels weak at the knees.

Summer saunters over, stopping just short of the other woman. She has one eyebrow raised, the corners of her full lips turned up in amusement. Her dark eyes send a message that is just impossible to ignore.

“You were waiting for me?”

Beth shakes her head. She needs to get out of the bathroom as quick as she can. The only problem is Summer blocking the only way out. “Of course I’m not.”

The woman raises a hand to Beth’s face and the girl quickly turns her head to the side. The movement makes it to where Summer’s fingertips are only able to caress her cheek. “Of course you are. We both know that.”

Beth just stares at her, unsure of how to respond. Her nipples are already piercing through the opening in the fabric and if she lets go of the sink, she will crumble in a heap. “I think that you need to go.”

Summer nods, acknowledging and yet dismissing the words. “But then you will just be denying yourself.”

Beth purses her lips. She almost nods. There is no way she can trust herself to speak, not now. There is just something about this woman that has crawled inside her and makes her sweat. A reaction like that is supposed to be in the men Beth wants, not in her. Summer has such an incredibly powerful sexual presence that it is mind blowing.

“Denying yourself means denying me, and I do not think you wish to regret that once I am gone,” she purrs.

Beth feels the goosebumps break out on her skin. “I still think you should just go, before I regret myself in the morning,” she says, trying to regain her composure.

Summer smiles at her, as if challenging the girl to squeeze past her. She is standing close enough to Beth to smell her perfume and the girl can feel her hot breath each time she speaks. When Beth doesn’t move, Summer steps even closer so that their bodies touch. She then traces her fingertip across the boundary of Beth’s jawline.

“You did not realize I was playing with your pussy, did you? Did it turn you on? Is that why you came in here? You knew I would follow you, did you not?”

The woman’s questions come on so fast. Beth almost creams her satin matching panties at the words. Is this really happening? “I’m not really into...”

“I know,” Summer breathes against the girl’s mouth. “That makes it all the sexier, do you not think so?” Her arm snakes around Beth’s neck. She curls her fingers in the girl’s hair and then roughly yanks her head back, titling it to the side. Beth gasps in shock. Those full lips are only a fraction away and they look so inviting. “I love the ones in denial,” she murmurs as she traces the tip of her tongue along the outside of Beth’s lips. “You are going to be so much fun.”

When her lips press against the girl’s, Beth shamefully responds with all the passion that has been building up all day. Her body shivers as the woman’s snaking tongue invades her mouth. This is wrong, so wrong. She is not a lesbian.

And yet, it is so fucking sexy.

Beth finds herself pinned against the sink behind her as they kiss. Summer’s lips are somehow both soft and demanding. The feeling of Summer’s large breasts pushing against her and the fingers curled in her hair is more than Beth can take.

“I am going to touch in places you have never been by a woman.” Her whisper is thick and husky as she at last pulls her lips away from Beth’s and whispers in her ear.

Her teeth nip the girl’s ear as her free hand effortlessly eases the hem of the chemise. Beth gasps out loud and she smiles. In an instant, Summer’s hand is sliding inside the panties. She knows exactly what she is doing and Beth is completely lost in the haze engulfing her. Fuck, I am so wet! Summer’s incredible touch skims along the ridge of her folds. She teases the girl’s clit without even touching it, instead circling the swollen bud.

“Yes?” Summer whispers with the slightest tinge of restrained violence.

The young woman pants. This is all of her lesbian fantasies all rolled into one. “Yes...”

Summer holds the girl’s head with her hand tangles in her hair, holding her motionless as she looks into Beth’s eyes and smiles at her. When the woman stiffens two fingers and shoves them into Beth’s throbbing pussy, the girl can’t contain the scream that erupts past her lips.

The sound comes out in a reverberation that bounces from the back of her throat. Her senses go into overload. When Summer lightly thumbs her clit, Beth is climaxing and she is climaxing hard. The girl screams out again as the most violent of orgasms consumes her body. Summer covers the sound by kissing her again, her lips wet and soft. And then Beth feels the woman’s fingers against her mouth, feeding her own juices to her. Beth gasps but obediently opens her lips for her. She is powerless to resist.

“Good girl,” Summer murmurs. She turns the young woman around so that she is looking into the mirror once again. Beth jumps slightly as Summer brushes her lips against the girl’s cheek. Her breath comes hot against Beth’s skin. “Whore,” she whispers.

Beth has to hold onto the sink to stop herself from collapsing. She had just given herself to this strange and mysterious woman and somehow, despite her feeling for the same sex, it was incredibly exciting.

“Clean up,” Summer says. “I will be waiting in your living room for you.”


When Beth finally comes out of the bathroom, she manages to resist sitting by the highly attractive and seductive woman. Instead, she sits in the chair cattycorner to the couch. But it doesn’t help.

“You should not continue to deny what you feel,” Summer says, grinning at the girl. “Are you certain that you are not happy that Daniel did not show up?” Her foot rises and begins to push Beth’s legs apart.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.