Possession Is Nine/tenths - Cover

Possession Is Nine/tenths

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 10

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 10 - What does it mean to possess something? Does it truly belong to the person holding it? Are people even in control of their selves, their emotions? Just like beauty is in the eye of the beholder, possession is nine|tenths.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Transformation   Violence  

Daniel steps into the kitchen while his two children are in the middle of a heated conversation, or argument, depending on one’s view, about soccer. He makes his cup of coffee, which is just finishing up with the last few drops when he reaches the pot. Terry and Jessie carry on with each other through their breakfast and all the way out the door to the bus. He can’t help but smile and shake his head at the sight.

He is finishing his second cup with his mind drifted off thinking of Avery when his wife steps into the kitchen. She grabs a cup and fills it. His mind races back to the present along with a bit of guilt. After Rebecca left the office they hadn’t said a word to each other. The silence was so wide between them that he almost slept on the sofa for fear of alienating her any further.

“I don’t mean to hurt you,” he says, almost in a mumble to break the silence.

Rebecca looks up at him with warm eyes. “I know. We’ve been through it before. I know.”

Daniel is thrown off a little by her words. “When we do this before?” he asks.

She frowns, as if she said something she wasn’t supposed to say. “Never mind,” she says. “It is something has been a long time coming.”

“I didn’t mean for this to happen. You must believe that,” he implores.

“Daniel,” she says, placing her hand on his arm and giving him a slight squeeze. “It’s alright. I know you didn’t mean it. We have gone through some through times lately, and yes it hurts, but we’ll get through this.”

He can’t believe that she is taking it so well. This is not at all what he expected to hear. “Rebecca, if...”

The phone rings cutting off his next words. Rebecca holds up a finger and says, “Hold that thought.”

She sets the cup on the counter and slips to the other side of the kitchen, scooping up her cell phone from the island.

“Hello?” she says turning away from her husband. “No ... Today ... What about ... No ... I understand ... Yeah, I’ll be there...”

Rebecca ends the call and sets the phone back down on the island and sighs. “What was that about?” Daniel inquires.

“I have to go into work today,” she says. “I’m needed pretty urgently.”

“You know you don’t need that job,” he says.

“I do,” she answers.

“Look, even if I go through with...” he begins to say. “I’m not leaving my duties as a father. I’ll still support the kids and you.”

“Let’s not talk about this right now,” she says, trying to keep down that feelings welling up inside her. “I’ve got to get to work and so do you.” Not allowing him to reply she slips from the kitchen without another word or glance in his direction.


The first person Rebecca sees is Beth, not her boss Fred. And though she doesn’t care to talk to the pompous bitch, she smiles and stops to wait for the girl to approach.

“I was sent to find you the moment you showed up,” she snarls at Rebecca. “Fred wants to see you straight away in his office.”

It is just as Rebecca thought. It’s a good thing I just didn’t brush the little bitch off. For whatever reason, Fred thought is necessary to have Beth greet her. Maybe he is trying to make her feel jealous. Whatever the reason, Rebecca isn’t about to worry over it. She thanks the girl and shirts past her.

“By the way,” Beth says after the older woman gets a few steps past. “I don’t know what he sees in you, but he’ll eventually drop you.”

Rebecca smiles and just as quickly drops it before she spins around to face the young woman. “Kind of how he did you?”

Beth’s face reddens brightly. “It is only temporarily,” she fires back. “For some reason he wants you old, wrinkly ass.”

This time when she smiles, Rebecca is sure the girl sees it. “Yeah, he wants me, not you. And it’s not temporary, honey, he passed you on to someone else like leftovers.”

“Why you...” Beth starts to say.

But Rebecca is waving a finger at her, saying, “Let’s not make a scene. There are customers watching.”

Beth looks from the older woman to all the customers watching the scene unfold. She closes her mouth, looks at Rebecca one more time and then storms off back to her register. Satisfied she won this round, Rebecca turns back in the opposite direction toward Fred’s office.

She walks in without knocking and is greeted by the fat man with a predatory smile. “I’m glad you didn’t take your time getting here,” he says with a growl.

“Let’s just say I didn’t have much initiative to stay home,” she says, swinging off her purse. “Where do you need me?”

“Right here,” he answers as he pulls himself out of the chair.

“I thought I was going to be working,” she says, seemingly confused.

“You are,” Fred grunts, “in a fashion. You’ll get paid as if you were on the clock, but it won’t be for work in the market.”

“I’m not a prostitute,” she says defiantly.

“Nobody said you were,” he counters, taking a seat at the edge of his desk. “I am merely offering you compensation for the time you are missing from working and that which you will be missing.”

Rebecca drops her defensive barrier she set up a moment ago and steps over to the chair, taking a seat right in front of the man. “It sounds like I am going to be in this office quite often.”

“Here and many other places around the store,” he says with a devious grin. “Of course, I’d like to expand our adventures to other places outside of here.”

“Of course,” she agrees with a thin grin.

“But for now,” he growls as the tips of his fingers trail lazily over her knee and up her thigh. “We’ll make do with my office.”

Rebecca sighs, squirming in her seat to spread her legs a little wider. His fingers climb up her thigh, slowly and purposefully. Her eyes drift to his belly, but only linger briefly before dropping to the spot between his thighs. She eases back into the seat and raises her leg up onto the desk. Her skirt is raised to her waist, and that leaves nothing between the man’s fingers and her pussy.

Deftly, his fingers continue their accent of her thigh, and soon she feels them lovingly tracing along the edge of her folds. Rebecca’s hips involuntarily rise, and her body groans as her head rolls back. Already she wants to buck against the heel of his hand. Then abruptly, Fred pulls his hand away and folds his arms across his chest.

“What are you doing?” Rebecca asks, totally unsure what the man has in store for her. “You’re not leaving me hanging are you?”

“If you’re hungry for more, then have a piece of fruit,” he laughs, pointing to a banana bunch on his desk.

She is heated, miffed at her boss for getting her all worked up and then leaving her to hang. She is even more irked by his teasing. “Fred,” she whines, rubbing her hands over her thighs and across her hips, attempting to entice him back.

He doesn’t move. Rebecca lightly brushes her fingers over her entrance and clit, sending an unanticipated jolt through herself. Encouraged by this, her fingers lewdly searches inside her entrance. She makes sure that Fred has a really good view, moving her hips in the chair and adjusting her legs so that he can’t miss a single bit of it. Her hand separates her swollen lips—the sweetness inside glistens over her fingers. Easily, they sip in, twirling into her core. Slowly, she pumps her fingers in and out of the seeping wetness, her cunt sucking noisily at them with each little stroke.

She pulls her fingers free. They are soaked in her own juices. She swirls her tongue over them as she stares right into his eyes.

“Oh fuck, Rebecca,” he groans, wide-eyed.

Rebecca raises both feet to the desk and lets her hands fall back to her hips. She then spreads her legs as far apart as possible in the chair. Her head rolls to the side to eye the fruit. Oh fuck indeed. She reaches for the bunch and pulls off the heaviest, longest and thickest curved shaft. He wants to play? Let’s play.

She runs the banana provocatively through her wet slit, covering it in her juices. Its firm skin slides effortlessly along her folds, while its girth spread her lips even wider. Rebecca’s clit is swelling against it, and without realizing it, she is moaning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.